Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  All you Pirahna lovers out there... (Page 10)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
All you Pirahna lovers out there... by RCR
Started on: 04-29-2004 07:33 PM
Replies: 401
Last post by: Daniel H on 02-03-2013 08:26 AM
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2010 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
oops

[This message has been edited by Finally_Mine_86_GT (edited 03-24-2010).]

IP: Logged
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2010 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post

Finally_Mine_86_GT

4809 posts
Member since Sep 2006

Originally posted by Finally_Mine_86_GT:

sounds good. no harm in saying hello and asking about it. if they moved then eh... at least we will know

Just fond this on another site...

"Car lovers across the country are mourning the death of Alexandre Koulygine, a Red Hook mechanic who was known for his "hands of gold."

Koulygine, 51, who emigrated from Russia eight years ago, dedicated his professional life to working on cars and creating a highly acclaimed modified car called the Plazma.

He was killed in a tragic accident last week while riding his motorcycle to his Red Hook workshop from his home in Cypress Hills."

Might have found his stepson though... I guess a lot of people are trying to find this car.
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2010 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

i have been in the process of trying to contact the family, getting warm.

i have found his step-son !!

Waiting on a return message to find out the status of the car, but it appears, from an online post, that it is still in the possesion of the family and he mentions the car's 5 year absence from shows and that it is itching to get back on the show circuit !

It also appears they no longer live in New York, but not sure just yet where home now is. The online post is from just two weeks ago !

More hopefully soon !!

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 07-15-2010).]

IFLYR22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2010 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IFLYR22Send a Private Message to IFLYR22Direct Link to This Post
December 14, 2004 -- A Brooklyn man was killed yesterday when his motorcycle hit an SUV making an illegal left turn, police said.
The crash occurred at 8:21 a.m. as Alexandre Koulygine, 51, was riding his 2000 Yamaha west on Atlantic Avenue and Crescent Street in East New York.

He was traveling in the center lane of the three-lane roadway when a Chevy Suburban driven by Fernanda Camacho, 39, made an illegal turn onto the eastbound lane, cops said.

Koulygine's motorcycle slammed into the side of Camacho's Suburban.

Koulygine, of Red Hook, was hurled from his motorcycle and his helmet flew off.

Police said he hit the road with such force that he suffered fatal injuries.

Arriving medics and cops tried to save Koulygine, but he was pronounced dead at the scene.

It was not immediately clear what type of injuries he suffered.

Police said his driving record showed three minor previous violations, but none that would bar him from driving.

Camacho, of Woodhaven, Queens, was issued a summons for failing to yield on a left turn, cops said.
Relatives at Camacho's home declined comment. Attempts to reach Koulygine's family were unsuccessful.
Daniel H

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2010 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel HSend a Private Message to Daniel HDirect Link to This Post
exoticse,
Any news?

------------------

my PLAZMA build:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/078528.html

[This message has been edited by Daniel H (edited 07-16-2010).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2010 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Daniel H:

exoticse,
Any news?

Not yet, it might take a few days as i don't know how often he checks his messages.

Any specific questions anybody want asked ??
Daniel H

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2010 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel HSend a Private Message to Daniel HDirect Link to This Post
I think most interesting question, what worried everybody is: Where is PLAZMA and is it ok?

[This message has been edited by Daniel H (edited 07-16-2010).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2010 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post
The stepson, John.

The Plazma

Famous cycle builder Indian Larry with the Plazma, before his own fatal bike crash.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 07-16-2010).]

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2010 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

The stepson, John.

This is good news. If John becomes active in the Fiero community and keeps the Plazma alive that would be a great honor to Alex.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post
Ok latest,

The Plazma car is alive and well and is,......drumroll,...............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IN FLORIDA !!

It ironically has been here ever since Alex passed away. It is stored away in a family garage, which is probably why there have not been many sightings.

John is still in New York, but is planning to move down to Florida soon. He says the car has not been run in a long time and thus is in need of some maintenance.

I sent him a link to this thread so hopefully he will join the forum. John if you are reading this PLEASE join up and sign on ! There are many who have questions and would love to see your step-dad's car on the fiero show circuit again !

Can anybody say Daytona 2011 ??

How cool would that be since that was Alex's last big fiero show.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 07-19-2010).]

chrismclubm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2010 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrismclubmSend a Private Message to chrismclubmDirect Link to This Post
The Plazma has always been my favourite Fiero kit. I personally hate the ETC kit (looks like a box)...

------------------

For Fiero Articles, Magazines, and Prototype Photos, visit: http://www.gt.ppdictionary.com
PFF
System Bot
Daniel H

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2010 05:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel HSend a Private Message to Daniel HDirect Link to This Post
Exoticse, maybe you may ask him for some modern photos of Plazma?

------------------

my PLAZMA build:

Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2010 05:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikDirect Link to This Post
I lost my best friend to a motorcycle accident ...Please look out and take that extra second or two before you pull out from a stop light/stop sign/ lane change....
Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2010 05:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikDirect Link to This Post

Erik

5625 posts
Member since Jul 2002
It would be great if the Plasma could meet up with Tyler's Toy in some future tribute to the Greats who inspire us
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2010 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Ok talked with the stepson again today.

He would LOVE to get the car back on the show circuit, but frankly he says he does not know a lot about the workings of the car, as he was very young when Alex was building it up.

He does say the car needs some TLC mechanically because it has sat so long. I told him that the fiero community would gladly donate time and knowledge to get this car back on the road. Was i correct ??

I believe the car is a northstar. Would there be any Northstar gurus willing to help ?
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2010 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post

He does say the car needs some TLC mechanically because it has sat so long. I told him that the fiero community would gladly donate time and knowledge to get this car back on the road. Was i correct ??

I believe the car is a northstar. Would there be any Northstar gurus willing to help ?

I am mechanically challenged, but I'll fetch wrenches, beer, whatever. Plus, I'm in Florida, so all you gotta do is call.

fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2010 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
I have a friend with an 87 gt northstar. I'm the only person in indianapolis that's capable/willing to work on the darn thing. The swap was very well done, it's just extremely difficult to work on given the tight clearances. So as an experienced fiero/northstar mechanic, I'll offer up my services. Let me know how I can help.
Plazma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2010 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PlazmaSend a Private Message to PlazmaDirect Link to This Post
The plazma is back!
For all of you who loved Alex's master piece,
This is his step son, I will be trying everything i can to bring it back to daytona for 2011 as a tribute to Alex.
Daytona 2004 was the plazma's first show and its amazing to still hear people talking about the car. Alot of preparations will be needed to make the 2011 show.
Plazma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2010 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PlazmaSend a Private Message to PlazmaDirect Link to This Post

Plazma

14 posts
Member since Jul 2010
And I would like to thank exoticse for the support and introducing me to this forum. And also thanks to all of you who loved alex's work
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2010 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Ok talked with the stepson again today.

Congratulations Tony... I think you have spent the last 5 years looking for the Plazma and you found it.

Welcome to the new Plazma Man. You will get much love here.
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2010 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Plazma:

The plazma is back!
This is his step son, I will be trying everything i can to bring it back to daytona for 2011 as a tribute to Alex.
Daytona 2004 was the plazma's first show and its amazing to still hear people talking about the car. Alot of preparations will be needed to make the 2011 show.

I haven't been to Daytona in three years, but if the Plazma is there, I'll be there too! I love that car; it's a true work of art! Oh... and welcome to the forum!!

[This message has been edited by carnut122 (edited 07-22-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2010 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

I've been Sprung bump!
Flamberge

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2010 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post

The plazma is back!

If I ever win the lottery I am coming to see this car. It is a piece of Fiero history and one of the coolest custom jobs ever done IMO.

Flamberge
Fiero38SC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2010 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero38SCSend a Private Message to Fiero38SCDirect Link to This Post

The plazma is back!

I'm sure that if you let us know for sure that you are going and give the details of when your going, we can get a carpool together. It makes the long trip so much better.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2011 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

The stepson, John.

The Plazma

Hey Tony. Any word from the young owner?
Daniel H

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2011 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel HSend a Private Message to Daniel HDirect Link to This Post

Hey Tony. Any word from the young owner?

Also interested!
Remember he was talking about participation in Daytona 2011... Any news about it?

------------------

my PLAZMA build:

[This message has been edited by Daniel H (edited 01-29-2011).]

Flamberge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2011 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post
bUmP.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Daniel H:
Also interested!
Remember he was talking about participation in Daytona 2011... Any news about it?

Talked with John today. He will be coming down to Florida this month to look over the car,

Daytona is looking like a longshot, but you never know until the fat lady sings.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2011 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Talked with John today. He will be coming down to Florida this month to look over the car,

Daytona is looking like a longshot, but you never know until the fat lady sings.

So, he's not coming, huh?
Flamberge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2011 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post
Update?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2011 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Summer bump.
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Hey Tony, any new on the Pirahna?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post
Good question.

I will shoot him a text tommorow to see what is up.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2011 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Good threads should never die.

Spring back bump.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2011 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

i have found his step-son !!

Waiting on a return message to find out the status of the car, but it appears, from an online post, that it is still in the possesion of the family and he mentions the car's 5 year absence from shows and that it is itching to get back on the show circuit !

It also appears they no longer live in New York, but not sure just yet where home now is. The online post is from just two weeks ago !

More hopefully soon !!

Hey Tony, any news regarding the son?

Edit: I hate pages w/o a pic.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 12-12-2011).]

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2011 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
I sent the son an email .... no reply though

------------------

My Build Thread
http://www.tylerstoy.com
My LED marker kits for sale

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2011 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

i will try to call him if i get a free minute this week.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2012 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Bump, because good threads should never die.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2012 02:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Good threads should never die.

Spring back bump.

mwzephyr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2012 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mwzephyrSend a Private Message to mwzephyrDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock