Started on: 04-03-2011 05:36 PM
Replies: 128
Last post by: batousai666 on 05-06-2011 05:34 PM
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
As promised, here are a couple of pictures of a custom floor mat that I had made a few years ago.

Nelson

IP: Logged
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 06:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by reholmes:

Well, right after I bought the car, I emailed Rodney and informed him of the ownership change--he never answered. I assumed he made the change or he didn't care, one.

Someone else is doing the Mera web page. Maybe if you were not so lazy you would do some reading and find that before posting this on a public forum. I do the Mera Registry stuff out of the kindness of my heart. Why not help out instead of complaining that someone else is not doing enough charity work for the Mera group. I have little free time. My enthusiasm for the Mera Registry is certainly not what it used to be when I was younger. Rip on me some more and maybe I'll soon have no more interest.

Rodney Dickman
Mera Registry
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 07:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rick 88:

This Mera symbol be applied to a set of blank mats with a stencil, and some spray carpet dye, if no one wants to make a limited number.

I was thinking an embroidered double M.
reholmes

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for reholmesSend a Private Message to reholmesDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

Someone else is doing the Mera web page. Maybe if you were not so lazy you would do some reading and find that before posting this on a public forum. I do the Mera Registry stuff out of the kindness of my heart. Why not help out instead of complaining that someone else is not doing enough charity work for the Mera group. I have little free time. My enthusiasm for the Mera Registry is certainly not what it used to be when I was younger. Rip on me some more and maybe I'll soon have no more interest.

Rodney Dickman
Mera Registry

Whoa, Rodney, no criticism intended--if taken then I apoligize for my wording. Just stating what happened and why I didn't pursue it.

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

John. Take a look at this site:

http://www.customfloormats.com/

[This message has been edited by reholmes (edited 05-05-2011).]

batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

"MM" -stacked, with the word MERA and ye ole serial number....when going Mera, go large!! think big
Ah....... i mean, if i had a Mera number thats what i would do

and that leads to a new wack theory of mine!

that later in the "Paradise" thread

bye bye

d

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 05-05-2011).]

Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by reholmes:

Whoa, Rodney, no criticism intended--if taken then I apoligize for my wording. Just stating what happened and why I didn't pursue it.

I'll get right on all that Mera stuff and spend countless hours on it like I used to years ago. Guess I'll never make everyone happy. A good deed never goes unpunished I guess.

Rodney
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
Rodney,

I, for one, would love you to come back and participate with us! I know that sometimes the enthusiasm wanes but when you get around these guys it becomes contageous!

Mon' Back!

John
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
Even though a lot of us are second owners of these cars (me included). We are having lots of fun with them.

Rodney you are welcome to join "Mera Group Two" and reignite some of that Mera fever you used to have. Remember, we have not heard all the Mera Trivia, and stories I am sure you have. For a start, how about posting some pictures of your Mera on our "Paradise" thread along with a description of your build.

[This message has been edited by Rick 88 (edited 05-06-2011).]

batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2011 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rick 88:

Even though a lot of us are second owners of these cars (me included). We are having lots of fun with them.

Rodney you are welcome to join "Mera Group Two" and re ignite some of that Mera fever you used to have. Remember, we have not heard all the Mera Trivia, and stories I am sure you have. For a start, how about posting some pictures of your Mera on our "Paridise" thread along with a description of your build.

and as always i have nothing but free time.....and the desire to help.

Rodney, actually i would be very interested in helping your Mera web site guy run and maintain the site. fix the errors in the text and start a new hunt for new or past/current one owners. i want to do the 1987 Mera for my own personal interest, but if someone could take the 1988 Mera it would help everyone, concerned.....and broaden all our Mera knowledge.

Daniel

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 05-06-2011).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock