Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  obscure factory features or options (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
obscure factory features or options by av8fiero
Started on: 03-11-2011 01:10 PM
Replies: 83
Last post by: pete 2m4 on 03-18-2011 09:17 PM
lurtz

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2011 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurtzSend a Private Message to lurtzDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pete 2m4:

take the driver side front speaker out and look for a orange and white wire. it has a harness plug. you will have to find a se or sport model with that option. look under the pass. dash by the door and you will see the same colored wires with a light at the end. same on drivers side it hooks into the fuse box. un plug from up top the dash after removing the speaker and do the reverse in your car. also if you look under the shift plate by the computer plug is the hook up for power mirrors

Thanks Pete! In a few weeks when I might be able to take her out of storage, I will look for that harness. I have a couple sets a window motors and pw/pl/pm harnesses that I'm looking to put in the econo also so I will look for the power mirror harness as well,

IP: Logged
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2011 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

This is the seat upholstery style in the 85 GTs: http://carphotos.cardomain....8971944005_large.jpg

Oh wow, ok... those are the two tone colored seats. I had no idea that they all came like that.
TONY_C

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2011 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TONY_CSend a Private Message to TONY_CDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Most of the "rare" options that I know of were offered on the 84 Fiero.

In 1984, you could get seats that had a net pocket attached to the rear. So you'd pitch the seat forward, and it had sewn into the seat back, an elastic net pocket like you see in the trunks of a lot of cars. It was on these seats (no picture of the pocket though, sorry...) http://www.pontiacperforman...Fiero/84_Fiero_4.jpg

I think the pocket may have been only offered on SE models in 84, I had a base coupe bought new and another base couple purchased used, neither had the pockets but an SE I had (84 as well) did have the mesh pockets and striped seats. I think the pocket was standard on the SE in 84 so it's not very rare.
pete 2m4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2011 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Direct Link to This Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
your correct. in 84 models only SE ones had the net.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock