Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  YOU INSPIRED ME: "You Know Your A MERA Owner When..." (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
YOU INSPIRED ME: "You Know Your A MERA Owner When..." by Wayne Wm. Peterson
Started on: 01-27-2011 11:22 AM
Replies: 145
Last post by: batousai666 on 05-25-2011 08:13 PM
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post
Jacked form this thread.....
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/084295.html

awwww yeah......"you know you are a Mera owner when"..... the closest Fiero on this site link below is actually the Ferrari 308!!!!!
GETYASUM!!!! huh? hows that y'all.....Ah'cha!

http://www.autowaretech3.ne...eels/andys_ecomm.htm

cant right click anything on that site.....so i went old school!
fricken funny.....if i say so myself

D

*EDIT* thats what i thought...WHO OWNS THE NEW MERA THREAD?? boo-yah!!
things are looking up for ole Danny boy, you bet....i hope

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 01-30-2011).]

IP: Logged
Wayne Wm. Peterson

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Wm. PetersonSend a Private Message to Wayne Wm. PetersonDirect Link to This Post
Your all heart, do you want fries with that?

E-mailed you some more photos for your collection.

WWP
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2011 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wayne Wm. Peterson:

Your all heart, do you want fries with that?

E-mailed you some more photos for your collection.

WWP

of course, and SUPER-SIZE THEM!!
i got them pics. i will post 'em in the Paradise thread......soon.

i got to plan a FL trip to get them wheels. Jolly good show!!! get out here for a minute!
you getting that Blizzard? they are gonna release the bulletin soon if not already, here??

woooof!

Dan
Wayne Wm. Peterson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2011 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Wm. PetersonSend a Private Message to Wayne Wm. PetersonDirect Link to This Post
Yeah were getting it, seems like we get it about 12 hours before you. Its been on & off heavy today, fluffy stuff, they say the BIG one is going to hit on Tuesday night, with some nasty winds thrown in for effect. Oh joy, just filled up my truck @ $3.04 per gal. and felt lucky to do so?

Will be coming in to Muskegon via the ferry, than heading north.

Just to stay on topic.....

When....You spend more time looking at your taillights from the inside, than the outside!
When....You know the name of your wheels, and will spend two pages on a thread talking about them.
When....You buy a Detroit Tigers cap, even though your a Milwaukee Brewers fan (we love losers, what can I say).
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2011 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
Guys, It is predicted to be 27 for the high here in El Paso on Wednesday and the low is predicted 9, yes 9 degrees!
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2011 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rick 88:

Guys, It is predicted to be 27 for the high here in El Paso on Wednesday and the low is predicted 9, yes 9 degrees!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUFFER!!!! too funny....Rick with what Wayne is talking about consider this.....right in the middle of the night on Tuesday EST about 4-5 am....think about me out in these same temps. but with a little minus sign in front.

with the wind chill i am ready for about - 20 or so. i gotta gets me some o'dat moneys.
hopefully i can get the wheels Nelson has and maybe even get them myself and see his Mera stable.
i do not want to seem TO forward

Dan

and "when....." every time you hit a huge MI Pot hole in a Mera you cringe and feel like the Ferrari 308 guy does when he thinks about that $12,000 annual maintance "tune up" for the suspension and engine......

hahahahaaaaa.....burr

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 01-31-2011).]

Wayne Wm. Peterson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2011 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Wm. PetersonSend a Private Message to Wayne Wm. PetersonDirect Link to This Post

GOT SNOW?

Want some? Send empty plastic bag with return postage to.........
Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2011 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post

GOT SNOW?

Want some? Send empty plastic bag with return postage to.........

Snow is a possibility. I hope so if we have to endure cold like this. I'm a desert rat.....this is not natural!
Wayne Wm. Peterson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2011 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Wm. PetersonSend a Private Message to Wayne Wm. PetersonDirect Link to This Post
The weather this year has been "off scale," everywhere. Is it global warming, 2012 thing, a shift in the poles, or..all of the above?
You watch that "Black Ice" Rick, I would rather face 2 feet of snow than ice, even 4x4 is no help. Stay warm, stay safe.

I remember one winter up here when it got so cold, the wolves ate the sheep just for the wool!
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2011 04:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post
knit one *howl* pearl two......"howwwwwwlll!!!!" *coughs up a wool ball*

"you know you are a Mera Owner when".......you keep the heat down at 46 so you can save money for the SpringTime Mera mods you have been putting off.....i am just a shivering for the cause.

The weather this year has been "off scale," everywhere.

everywhere cept up here!! finally a storm i can sink my greedy little mittens into.....money,money,money!!!!
and with this cold snap i just turned it up to 48 this Morning, too.......just watching that money fly out the chimney

Daniel

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-01-2011).]

Wayne Wm. Peterson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2011 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Wm. PetersonSend a Private Message to Wayne Wm. PetersonDirect Link to This Post
Its official, 4 inches this AM, another major dump tonight, with, winds up to 50mph!
You might want to crank it up to 49 degrees Dan, and fill your glove compartment with Ding-Dongs.
Its going to be a LONG night for you plow jockeys, Ka-Ching.

When....You bust your chops for 24 hours straight, just to buy new wheels (not white, unless the car is white too).
PFF
System Bot
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2011 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Its official, 4 inches this AM, another major dump tonight, with, winds up to 50mph!
You might want to crank it up to 49 degrees Dan, and fill your glove compartment with Ding-Dongs.
Its going to be a LONG night for you plow jockeys, Ka-Ching.

When....You bust your chops for 24 hours straight, just to buy new wheels (not white, unless the car is white too).

i shovel. plows are for wussies!!! have gone thru 2 so far! scrape!

"when"......you almost spent $550 for a set of what seem to be OEM wheels that i can get for $100 in the next county.
but still think OEM Mera Wheel Center Emblems are still worth most of $300, that i would gladly spend
*PlusShipping*
i hope Nelson was not kidding

and whats so bad about the white? i am thinking something like the Lancia Stratos
i have see both white and yellow wheels on them and they look cool.

its something i would just play with.....if i get BobBraceys wifes White wheels i would feel inclined to keep them that color. i like the carshows that give out awards for orginal paint/patina...totally un-molested. thats cool to me for some reason. must be from watching the "Antiques RoadShow."
love that show

D

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-01-2011).]

GMplastic

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2011 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GMplasticSend a Private Message to GMplasticDirect Link to This Post
This is a funny thread!

Ok...you know you're a MERA owner when you get mooned from the side window of a blue and silver Ford conversion van by two kids while driving northbound on I-35 between Hinkley and Moose Lake, Minnesota. (Happened summer 2009)

This begs the question, " Would they have done it if they knew it was a Fiero?" Things that make you go , "hmmmmm."

------------------
Gold '87 GT, Black '87 GT, Black '88 Mera,' 64 Stingray coupe, '01 Corvette coupe, '03 Corvette coupe & caretaker of son's Yellow '87 GT, & Other son's Red '86 GT,
General tinkerer and doer of mechanical deeds

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2011 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post
hahahahahahahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
something like this??

that IS too funny!
hows it going with your car....drive it in the last 2 months or so?
D
GMplastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2011 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GMplasticSend a Private Message to GMplasticDirect Link to This Post

That is a good cartoon!

At the time I was too surprised to use the camera on my cell phone.

We received the first snow the middle of November, so no. The Mera and all of the other sports cars are on wheel dollies, under covers and soundly hibernating. "SHSHSHshshshshhhhhh!"
I'm still trying to figure out when I'll have time for the next car project because I'm working on my house. I have two brand new 3400's, a brand new 3800sc and a used 3100 sitting on my garage floor, all waiting for new homes in some engine bay. The 2800's in all the Fieros are all in good shape with high oil pressure, so when a Fiero comes up cheap with a bad mill, then it will be time to start some more building.

...Back to work...got a bunch of programming to do today...

Take care and THINK SPRING!

Wayne Wm. Peterson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2011 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Wm. PetersonSend a Private Message to Wayne Wm. PetersonDirect Link to This Post
I was "mooned" twice: Once on the beach in Florida, she was cute.
Another time in my hotel room in Green Bay by the Escanaba women's bowling team!

Neither time, did I have a camera.

When...You look under Ferrari AND Fiero on e-bay.
Wayne Wm. Peterson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2011 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Wm. PetersonSend a Private Message to Wayne Wm. PetersonDirect Link to This Post
When.....Ferrari Owners hate you.

When.....Fireo Owners snub you.

When.....Porsche Owners flip you the bird.

When.....Corvette Owners pretend they don't see you.

When.....Every Super Model want's to hold your "Assets."
mera7

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-02-2011 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mera7Send a Private Message to mera7Direct Link to This Post
hey now im a porsche owner too...lol
GMplastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2011 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GMplasticSend a Private Message to GMplasticDirect Link to This Post
....and I'm a Corvette owner. The Mera even turns more heads than a bright red '64 Stingray. Trouble is that a lot of those heads have badges on their chests.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2011 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post
"when" you actually spend 7 hrs shoveling snow, just to come home an think that 3' X 8' X 16 foot drift in front of the Garage is "not that big" and consider shoveling it to get some pics of a Mera X in a Blizzard. you all know i love taking pictures
but after turning this....

into this....with my trusty shovel

i decided against it.....
i almost got stuck. totally bottomed out! gnarly!

what post of mine would be complete without some photos....of Mera X??
guess what else did not see its shadow???
looks like i gots me another bleedin flat....other side this time in the rear

D

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-02-2011).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2011 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009
whoops!!!!!

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-02-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2011 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
My wife owns the Vette, and the Mera is mine. When they are both in the drive way the Vette does not get a second look. But as my wife constantly reminds me, "I can still kick your a**".

[This message has been edited by Rick 88 (edited 02-02-2011).]

Wayne Wm. Peterson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2011 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Wm. PetersonSend a Private Message to Wayne Wm. PetersonDirect Link to This Post
Just remind her...
"Its not how quick you get there, its the style in which you arrive."
Wayne Wm. Peterson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2011 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Wm. PetersonSend a Private Message to Wayne Wm. PetersonDirect Link to This Post

Wayne Wm. Peterson

378 posts
Member since Dec 2010

Originally posted by mera7:

hey now im a porsche owner too...lol

Great, I here from a Porsche owner and a Corvette owner!
But no Super Models???
No Dan, none of your lady(?) friends, please.
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2011 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
Rick,

Put a nice 3800 SC or SBC in the Mera and she may not be able to hold that over your head.

Nelson

My wife owns the Vette, and the Mera is mine. When they are both in the drive way the Vette does not get a second look. But as my wife constantly reminds me, "I can still kick your a**".

Wayne Wm. Peterson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2011 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Wm. PetersonSend a Private Message to Wayne Wm. PetersonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by batousai666:

knit one *howl* pearl two......"howwwwwwlll!!!!" *coughs up a wool ball*

"you know you are a Mera Owner when".......you keep the heat down at 46 so you can save money for the SpringTime Mera mods you have been putting off.....i am just a shivering for the cause.

everywhere cept up here!! finally a storm i can sink my greedy little mittens into.....money,money,money!!!!
and with this cold snap i just turned it up to 48 this Morning, too.......just watching that money fly out the chimney

Daniel

It's winter in Wisconsin
And the gentle breezes blow,
70 miles per hour at 52 below!
Oh, how I love Wisconsin
When the snow's up to your butt;
You take a breath of winter air
And your nose is frozen shut.
Yes, the weather here is wonderful,
You may think I'm a fool.
I could never leave Wisconsin,
Cause I'm frozen to the stool.

TaDa

steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2011 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Direct Link to This Post
to expand on the theme-- you know when your a MERA (or 308 kit owner) when you show up at a cars & coffee and certain ferrari owners call your car all sorts of names and have a great deal of hatred for our "kits" but they have no problems with cobras / speedsters or any other replica. They really hate it when you bring this to their attention
mera7

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-03-2011 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mera7Send a Private Message to mera7Direct Link to This Post
steve308 i have several customers 308's i repair... they all are impressed with the mera i have. i imagine that might be different if i showed up at a show with it. lol
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

It's winter in Wisconsin
And the gentle breezes blow,
70 miles per hour at 52 below!
Oh, how I love Wisconsin
When the snow's up to your butt;
You take a breath of winter air
And your nose is frozen shut.
Yes, the weather here is wonderful,
You may think I'm a fool.
I could never leave Wisconsin,
Cause I'm frozen to the stool.

TaDa

completely brillaint....is that one of yours?
universal fit for any state. i like it!

like Rick! hey pal hows that going in West Texas?
Mike and Wayne got dumped on. Me 12" not that bad. and i was out in it shoveling after the big stuff went thru, i was sleeping during the major part of the event. woke up and surprize.
got up 2:30 am the morn of and it was a normal storm just a lot of snow in it! was not that bad here.
as you were.

D

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-04-2011).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009

Originally posted by steve308:

to expand on the theme-- you know when your a MERA (or 308 kit owner) when you show up at a cars & coffee and certain ferrari owners call your car all sorts of names and have a great deal of hatred for our "kits" but they have no problems with cobras / speedsters or any other replica. They really hate it when you bring this to their attention

steve308 i have several customers 308's i repair... they all are impressed with the mera i have. i imagine that might be different if i showed up at a show with it. lol

just race them for "PINKS" and you too would be a Ferrari owner......

ha! thems guys is dingdongs.....they better know how to drive it, if they wanna talk smack to me.
Steve308, we should hang at the show one time, after my swap.
i race all day to the speed limit as is and if conditions are right, you never know. well ,cept with me you actually do!
GETYASUM!!

daniel

mera7

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-04-2011 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mera7Send a Private Message to mera7Direct Link to This Post
but dan i dont want a 308... they are junk. and i mean junk. only thing i like about them is the looks of the body. the rest they can have. when i was looking at actual 308's to buy before i found out about mera's... i was looking for a project 308 i could put a porsche gear box in, a ls2 corvette motor in, and kmr/penske coilovers with f430 brembos on... basically i would have only had a 308 body when done. and believe it or not the ferrari guys frown more upon things like that... non ferrari parts in ferraris. not that i care...lol. but ultimately i was just going to be paying for the "look" and with that said the mera serves that purpose and i have tons more mechanical options... ie motors trans suspension so on... ill stick with the mera. a few months back i could have bought a project 308 that needed a motor for 10 grand but i didnt see the point.
PFF
System Bot
Wayne Wm. Peterson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Wm. PetersonSend a Private Message to Wayne Wm. PetersonDirect Link to This Post
Right you are!

I went through the same process, checked out all the sites, looked at the books, owners reports, you name it.
And the same thing kept coming up; "unreliable & expensive." Heck, even Rick from Magnum Pi who bought one of the cars from the show broke down on the LA freeway. There used to be a saying about Corvette Owners (which I have been) that they carry their bank accounts in their wallets, I would be willing to assume the same may be true of some Ferrari owners.

I must admit that when I pass a real 308, I kind of wish I was invisible, at least until they couldn't see me anymore.
Kevin87FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Kevin87FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
....when you spend every waking moment thinking how can I get more performance out of this, sound better, and beat those stink'in Fiero Gt's.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kevin87FieroGT:

....when you spend every waking moment thinking how can I get more performance out of this, sound better, and beat those stink'in Fiero Gt's.

when you think the guy from S.E Michigan wants to race
where you at?
and are you a Stock 2.8 Auto or Stick??

maybe we can cross paths this summer....i love roadtrips.

i hear you guys about the Ferrari 308....but still
its all about the Italian pedigree.....i like that they are older too.

also to me our Meras are better like you say for the potential....and all the same looks.

but it worries me with the limited edition and the other drivers or you know buying expensive wheels is one thing but, $650 tail lights. $1200 mirrors....these thing are easy to take off and worry me when i leave Mera X alone to grab a lunch with the boys on a roadtrip.
thats the same dfeeling i get with the pot holes and other road hazards....freak me out.

so i got a decision to make. pamper Mera X and get another less limited car. V8 Fiero....and just on beat that? or fix the TA?
i got going for me too....
and speaking of limited..... i found a letter from Bob Bracey that states they only made 85 1987 Meras and 153 '88's=238 total.
i will post more in the "Mera In Paradise" thread.....

Dan

Kevin87FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Kevin87FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
Hey man, what to race?

Clarkston, Lake Orion area. Yep, just a stock 2.8L w/5speed. Working hard to burn rubber in every gear.....the quest will never end!

New to the Fiero world, having a great time!

[This message has been edited by Kevin87FieroGT (edited 02-04-2011).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kevin87FieroGT:

Hey man, what to race?

Clarkston, Lake Orion area. Yep, just a stock 2.8L w/5speed. Working hard to burn rubber in every gear.....the quest will never end!

New to the Fiero world, having a great time!

ohhhh yeah Clarkston,MI....PineKnob!!!...ohhhh sorry, the DTE EnergyCenter.
lots of good times i have spent up there.
hope to see out on the roads.....getyasum!!

Daniel-
Mera X
mera7

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-04-2011 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mera7Send a Private Message to mera7Direct Link to This Post
dan ferrari parts prices are much worse.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

dan ferrari parts prices are much worse.

yeah i hear that.....but the Mera is a Pontiac. thats whats kills me. looking like an F-Car is what attracts the less than desireable attention of Lens Theives and Mirror Bandits. i feel if someone knew i had $650 taillights and $1200 mirrors i would need a security guard to stand post while i go into the grocery store.
seen the thread about the stolen Catylitic Converters??

so now i only drive Mera X when i dont have to go anywhere, just driving around the country burning up gas.
its better on my soul! i do find myself staying in the better parts of the towns as a result, also
people wave like..... "thats a nice Ferrari. wonder if thats Buffys new beau?" while washing his Porsche.ahahahaaaa!

see i have developed a Phobia of other drivers "acting" like they are going to obey the law or in the least, stop at stop signs or staying in their lane.
you know the ones looking to their right as you come up on their left, so they start to roll only to find you there....like its your fault why they cannot "run that sign" too. people its "LEFT, RIGHT, then LEFT AGAIN! establish a clear path and merge.....thats one of the easy ones, too.
but, i guess i have actually been giving them permission by saying *sarcasticlly*....

"ohhh nice move"..."yeah and you can go too lady!"...."ohhh you better not!"..."you did, too!!" ..."they actually both ran that stop sign!!!".... mind you i got the right away and an going 40 mph (posted limit) .......well i hope you can see the big picture here

heres another one yesterday Arbbys in a Walmart lot...i turn into the Walmart lot and find its blocked with cars facing me.....ok i love England but we drive on the right here....theres some car in the left lane comming at me....again i got the right away and if it was summer i would be in Mera X, gettingmesum! and bam, hit by a lady in the wrong lane.....no excuse, shes all." i am sorry, sorry, sorry", for once i said nothing......thats bad, a slient Dan is a dangerous Dan!RANTOVER!! boy i feel way better.....sorry you all had to witness that.
yeah right, huh?

anyway with B-day money and now TAXES!! which i just did and found $1500.....Mera Wheels and a 3.4 swap for me, FINALLY!!
see all better now
D

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-05-2011).]

Wayne Wm. Peterson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Wm. PetersonSend a Private Message to Wayne Wm. PetersonDirect Link to This Post
Dan my friend, you cant be paranoid, otherwise you will never leave the bunker in your basement. I worry about the car when I park it, so I try to park it where I can see it. Generally I find the smarter people are afraid to park near it, or touch it (high tec security system fear). I worry too about some kid with a screwdriver after my emblems, BUT that's what I have insurance for. If it makes you feel any better, I had a Rolls-Royce Silver Spur LWB that I drove everywhere (when it was running) and worried about my RR emblems and the Mascot (flying lady hood ornament @ $1,200 a pop) going for a walk, well it never happened. So just drive the car and enjoy every moment-after all who you saving it for?
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Dan my friend, you cant be paranoid, otherwise you will never leave the bunker in your basement. I worry about the car when I park it, so I try to park it where I can see it. Generally I find the smarter people are afraid to park near it, or touch it (high tec security system fear). I worry too about some kid with a screwdriver after my emblems, BUT that's what I have insurance for. If it makes you feel any better, I had a Rolls-Royce Silver Spur LWB that I drove everywhere (when it was running) and worried about my RR emblems and the Mascot (flying lady hood ornament @ $1,200 a pop) going for a walk, well it never happened. So just drive the car and enjoy every moment-after all who you saving it for?

*RELIEF* thanks man....the Rolls-Royce were always on my list of targetstoo

i save for me....but then again, "nothing" is always the best impetus

D

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-05-2011).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave