VFiber Fiero Bodykits! by JSzpotek
Started on: 01-07-2011 08:34 PM
Replies: 86
Last post by: Australian on 01-07-2012 01:08 AM
JSzpotek

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2011 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSzpotekSend a Private Message to JSzpotekDirect Link to This Post
Not sure if its these body kits have been posted before, I couldn't find them in search so I'm assuming they haven't been! Personally I think these kits are so much more affordable in comparison to PISA's front bumpers. Haven't found anything that tops the looks of the Mad-Arch wide-body yet though..

1(Exotic Style)= http://www.visionautodynami...product.php?pid=3581

2(JDM Style)= http://www.visionautodynami...product.php?pid=3586

3(Euro Style)= http://www.visionautodynami...product.php?pid=3593

Enjoy

*EDIT*

The bumpers are available separately as well= http://www.visionautodynami..._year=1987&x=25&y=11

------------------

[This message has been edited by JSzpotek (edited 01-07-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2011 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
Yep... recently... but it's ok... Happens all the time.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/083965.html
fieroboy_gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2011 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboy_gtSend a Private Message to fieroboy_gtDirect Link to This Post
I kinda liked the front bumper on link one an the rear bumper from link 2 . Shame they dont sell peices individualy
timcha

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2011 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post
GIMMEGIMMEGIMME! I want the euro rear bumper with the JDM front and skirts.....
JSzpotek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2011 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSzpotekSend a Private Message to JSzpotekDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroboy_gt:

I kinda liked the front bumper on link one an the rear bumper from link 2 . Shame they dont sell peices individualy

They do dude! http://www.visionautodynami...product.php?pid=3587
JSzpotek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2011 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSzpotekSend a Private Message to JSzpotekDirect Link to This Post

JSzpotek

227 posts
Member since Jun 2010

Originally posted by timcha:

GIMMEGIMMEGIMME! I want the euro rear bumper with the JDM front and skirts.....

Here's all their Fiero Parts, you can mix and match kits in case you thought they were only available in full kits. http://www.visionautodynami..._year=1987&x=17&y=10

grkboy707

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2011 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post
You know, I'm not a big fan of these bulky styled body kits, but the last one looks really nice all together. If they had the grey part on the sides painted red, thatd be a really beautiful car.
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2011 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
the JDM style front bumper reminds me of the RX7
JSzpotek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2011 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSzpotekSend a Private Message to JSzpotekDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

the JDM style front bumper reminds me of the RX7

Yeah personally, I find the JDM styled kit to be the best looking one if you throw on some N1's on!
Fiero1K

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2011 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1KSend a Private Message to Fiero1KDirect Link to This Post
http://www.visionautodynami...product.php?pid=3586

What a great job of evolving the factory 87-88 coupe bumper into something that looks FC RX-7. Now I have to spend $500 and have no money!

I wonder if you can combine their 355 rear bumper with that. That's my dream for the Fiero.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2011 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopDirect Link to This Post

Edit:
Fronts are sold for $180 separate and rears are sold for $180 Separate.

fronts
http://www.visionautodynami...randid=209&year=1986
rears
http://www.visionautodynami...randid=209&year=1986

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 01-08-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2011 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
How good can the bumper be for less then $200? I mean, who is making them, some sweat-shop in Asia? It seems materials & labor would cost that much... Not to mention the fit on that front bumper (to hood) don't look too good. Anyone try these yet? How much prep was required??
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2011 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
At least there are now more options for the Fiero. For many years there have been only rebodies. It is good to see people like Dean, Jimmy, Rob, and now these guys making new parts for the Fiero.
Now, how much is shipping going to kill you Candian guys?

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 01-08-2011).]

Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2011 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
If i remember correctly they make them out of a far cheaper material. Newer composite very flexible. The price did get me too... cheap for body panels.
Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2011 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
From the looks of that warehouse and their overall operations in the video it does not seem like they are messing around. Looks like a higher volume operation and it also sounds like it is not laid fiberglass panels either. It is some kinda fiber reinforced plastic or something and they probably made a higher production mold. There has gotta be a couple hundred different noses just on that one rack in the foreground in the video so I would guess they make up for the lower cost by selling a bunch of parts instead of just a few. I would love to see one of these kits on a fiero that is not that crappy low front end view that does not do much for the car it seems. Is there a picture anywhere that has these kits in a full walk around video of the car? Some of the hondas and BMW's in those pics look pretty nice. peace

Pete
Custom2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2011 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post
I like a couple of their products. Love to see real pics though.

[This message has been edited by Custom2M4 (edited 01-08-2011).]

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2011 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
I'm already talkin to them about a possable sponsership on my red fiero. I'm also talking to them about molding up the 360 rear bumper
helmet1978

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2011 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Direct Link to This Post
Just added a bumper to the cart and checked shipping....listed $165, so almost $350 total for a front bumper. Looks like they're making their money off shipping like many EBay vendors tend to do.

Still a pretty low cost front bumper in my book

------------------
http://www.raceme.cc/helmet/

HausFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2011 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HausFieroSend a Private Message to HausFieroDirect Link to This Post
Any real life pictures of any of these products?
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2011 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by helmet1978:

Just added a bumper to the cart and checked shipping....listed $165, so almost $350 total for a front bumper. Looks like they're making their money off shipping like many EBay vendors tend to do.

What'd you get? Post some pics when you recieve it plz.
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2011 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Custom2M4:

What'd you get? Post some pics when you recieve it plz.

I'm not sure he actually bought it. Sounds like he added it to cart and then checked to see what the total is with shipping.
PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2011 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Its just my opinion, but first one looks like a ricer Eclipse or Honda. The other 2 arent bad, im partial to Ferraris, so I like the 3rd one best.
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2011 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by helmet1978:

$165 for shipping. Duno how much profit there making... Go to UPS.com and gestimate what the size and weigth of the package would be. You will be supprised at how much it costs to ship an item this large...
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2011 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
that has to go either ups / fed ex oversize shipment or truck freight which isn't cheap either way its reasonable. I agree with roger about the Ferrari styling. The other two are on the tuner side and that's good for those who are into the scene. I also like some of the side ground fx they have subtle variations in shape that add to the car and gets rid of the ruller look between the rockers.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Thoes shipping prices are reasonable.. they dont ship these things through UPA and places like that. The last kit i got from them (back in my honda days) came in a crate off a rig.
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsDirect Link to This Post
Slick visuals and hot women. Although I like both of those things, they are not what motivates me to buy. I can't help wondering why such a huge inventory is neccesary. If anyone here buys from them please post your satisfaction. I'm doing the replica thing and I've never seen so many rip off sellers in any other industry. Not even close. Just be careful. Maybe they are legit.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

Slick visuals and hot women. Although I like both of those things, they are not what motivates me to buy. I can't help wondering why such a huge inventory is neccesary. If anyone here buys from them please post your satisfaction. I'm doing the replica thing and I've never seen so many rip off sellers in any other industry. Not even close. Just be careful. Maybe they are legit.

I know the company IS legit. been there done that. The neon kit i got from them years ago was really nice. I asked some of the guys at the local car hangout i randomly visit, and these guys swear by them. so... who knows.
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsDirect Link to This Post
Right! Hands on experience is what counts.
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Someone bite the bullet and buy a kit already lol.

I myself don't like much of what they have to offer, but at least its another company producing parts for our car.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
I might just do that come May... I kinda like one of those front bumpers.
Bill-Cotter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bill-CotterSend a Private Message to Bill-CotterDirect Link to This Post
Anything I want shipped to Maine will cost me $175. The front and rear I want just fall short in cost, w/shipping, as a whole kit would run me with shipping. Not a hard choice for me.

One more thing to add to the "list"
PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Check with them to see if theyre going to any major events, like Daytona or Carlisle. You can save all the shipping by picking it up there. I bought my Ferrari body at Carlisle and brought it back with a rented truck.
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
Anybody else notice they said "Fits both V4/V6 models"? Who the heck is writing up their descriptions?
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguy123:

Anybody else notice they said "Fits both V4/V6 models"? Who the heck is writing up their descriptions?

They are just trying to save money by hiring nit wit secretaries so that they can sell us our bumpers for low low cost. Jeeze
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post
I wouldn't mind the JDM nose, but I would ditch the side vents and just have the fascia smooth on the sides and make the lower defuser smaller and protrude less.

The euro rear fascia isn't bad either.

carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2011 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguru:

I wouldn't mind the JDM nose, but I would ditch the side vents and just have the fascia smooth on the sides and make the lower defuser smaller and protrude less. The euro rear fascia isn't bad either.

Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2011 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
I've been reading up on the VFiber guys...

A lot of very bad reviews on the products out there...
EG: Product arrived with very visible repairs, when it was sold as new.
Customer support from VFiber amounts to "If you don't like it, ship it back at your cost, and pay a 15% restocking fee" even when the issue is with the product and not a "dislike"...

Just google "Vfiber review".
Bump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2011 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BumpSend a Private Message to BumpDirect Link to This Post
Just from looking at the pictures on the site, I can tell that they are cheap, poorly made kits. What can you expect for a entire 4 piece body kit for $500!? (not shipped)

A well designed and crafted body kit will easily run you $1500-$2000.

Just in the pictures in the post 2 posts above me, Look at the line of the meeting of the nose piece to the hood. Hood has the "peak" in the middle, bumper does not. (unless thats just a POS hood scoop) Look at the massive shadow on the rear bumper under the rear reflector. Not contoured right. But for that price, you cant really complain. I would say they would make great starting points for someone wanting to make their own body kit but hacking up and modifying them to fit right.

[This message has been edited by Bump (edited 01-10-2011).]

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2011 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopDirect Link to This Post
That "peak" you see is a modified hood, but I agree it looks like they molded it of a warped bumper.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2011 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguru:

I wouldn't mind the JDM nose, but I would ditch the side vents and just have the fascia smooth on the sides and make the lower defuser smaller and protrude less.

The euro rear fascia isn't bad either.

Yeah, those two are perhaps the best ones the company offers, but I too don't know the quality of the product. I agree with you regarding the side vent on the nose, but the rear bumper ground FX doesn't continue at a higher level similar the door's ground fx. That said, at least the company trying to produce some products for the Fiero.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 01-10-2011).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock