Started on: 01-07-2011 08:34 PM
Replies: 86
Last post by: Australian on 01-07-2012 01:08 AM
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2011 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dehning:

I ended up with the "Border" style kit, just search for "vfiber fiero border" on eBay.

Once again after numerous unanswered emails, the ebay seller (express_aero_kits) finally emailed me back last night saying that my kit is still stuck in customs so at this rate, I will not see my kit in this year and I ordered it in May :\

Dude, the company is located in southern CA. The person I know drove down there and got his front and rear bumpers. Trust me. The front and rear bumpers are poorly made. You'd spend three times that amount paying a fiberglass shop to work on them. Whoever design this crap must've looked at ever ricer mold made and thought it would work on a Fiero. NOT!

Did you ever ask them how long did it take for them to install the kit that's in the pictures? If they told you 4-6 hours they are pulling your leg. IMHO it would be best to move on and count your blessings. I'm seriously wondering if the pictures are photoshop. I have never seen the kit on the streets.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 12-17-2011).]

IP: Logged
Custom2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2011 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post
Thats a image software, not a real car. Madcurl did your friend take any pictures of this actual kit?
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2011 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
Here are two choices to look at. I've seen the Lotus one ( link below) and its looks very nice.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170...49------------------

" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 12-18-2011).]

nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2011 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Here are two choices to look at> I've seen the Lotus one and its looks very nice.

[URL=http://www.ebay.com/itm/170749977569?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Now THAT, looks good. Looks like a cross of an RX-7 and an Esprit.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2011 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nitroheadz28:

Now THAT, looks good. Looks like a cross of an RX-7 and an Esprit.

I also love those rocker panels but the place that makes this nose is located in Great Britain ,so it will probably be very costly to have one shipped to the USA or Canada. .

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Fie Ro

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2011 05:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Here are two choices to look at. I've seen the Lotus one ( link below) and its looks very nice.

[URL=http://www.ebay.com/itm/170749977569?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

This picture is a bit deceiving as it looks to be photoshopped. I bought one a few years ago.

Originally posted by Fie Ro:

Last summer I bought one of these, out of curiosity and because several forummembers were curious about it..(not for putting it on MY Fiero )

The layup is ok but the first obvious fault is it doesnt continue the hoodlines like the (photoshopped) picture. When I met Dietmar shortly after he told me he testfitted the same bumper and said the fit is horrible...so I havent even testfitted it.
btw: notice it is for a PONTIAK

Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2012 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
source http://www.chargerforums.co...wthread.php?t=125372
Beware! Unauthorized Vision Autodynamics Dealers Illegally sell VFIBER Products
Dear Valued Customers,

On behalf of Vision Autodynamics, Inc. we regret to hear about your purchasing experience with KASA and/or all it’s subsidiaries, we would like to formally inform all customers that they are NOT Authorized Distributors of the VFiber Product Line. As a manufacturer, our job is to protect the authenticity, quality and the fair market values of our products. Over the course of the years we've received more than enough complaints from KASA's customers, each with specific evidence supporting trademark infringement. Our legal team has informed KASA regarding these unlawful acts numerous times, and yet we continue to receive complaints of similar accusations. Please be sure our warranty does not apply to purchases from unauthorized VFiber Distributors. To verify the authenticity of the products, please visit our VFiber Official Site www.VisionAutodynamics.com (www.VFIBER.com) or call us Toll Free 1-877-423-7654 during normal business hours from 8AM to 5PM PST Monday-Friday. All authorized VFiber dealers follow a strict wholesale rule. To ensure end-users receive genuine VFiber products, all products must ship directly from our distribution facility in Chino, Southern California. Even if you’re NOT our direct customer we will stand behind the products and issue refunds and replacements if necessary as long as the product leaves our facility under an AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTOR. Please rest assured that we are taking the necessary steps to rectify the KASA situation, and we hope that this experience does not reflect on your future purchases with the VFiber product line. Please contact us directly if you would like to discuss your experience further. We would like to assist you “in making this right” and also to ensure you receive what you ordered. Visit us at www.VisionAutodynamics.com/body_kits.php to learn more about our products and services.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock