Started on: 07-29-2004 07:53 PM
Replies: 129
Last post by: 1988holleyformula on 09-27-2011 12:02 AM
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2004 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Yeah Sppdy has a very,very nice ride! Actually there were a lot of cars that I liked. What drawn me to Sppdy's is the engine/turbo/super charger combo. The carbon fiber treatment also worked very well with this car.

I think everyone there return home with some really nice ideas from each other. I learned a few from Chris West. All-in-all, I think the show raised the "bar" a little higher. Competition? Who has the best wheels, engine and ect..? I guess one could say yes? But overall it was a time to enjoy each others cars. Get-togethers on the other hand, defuses any competitive "spirit" ...well sometimes ,heheheh.

IP: Logged
nocutt

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-01-2004 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nocuttSend a Private Message to nocuttDirect Link to This Post
Very nice setup...
however I seem to be very confused in some particular areas from the pics posted...The compressor on the turbo seems to be very large, (judging from the hose coming out of the compressor outlet); in relation to the turbine (which looks like a typical t3), then the increasing diameter of the intake pipes??? (it looks like a 2"/2.5" to IC then aft the pipes become 3"/3.5"??? Was there any particular reason for this...it seems more like peddaling backwards...no flame, just trying to overstand?
nocutt

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-01-2004 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nocuttSend a Private Message to nocuttDirect Link to This Post

nocutt

181 posts
Member since Jun 2001
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2004 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Hey Sppdy are you taking your Blue Fiero to the San Mateo show? Did you fix that leak?

I'm going but I'm not entering it.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2004 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

fierobear you ever get those pics ? I am talking about the ones with the hood, doors and decklid down so i could see what the car really looks like.

spddy u got any pics like that ?

spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2004 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Hey Sppdy are you taking your Blue Fiero to the San Mateo show? Did you fix that leak?

I'm going but I'm not entering it.

What San Mateo show???????????

spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2004 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post

spddy

815 posts
Member since Mar 2003

Originally posted by exoticse:

fierobear you ever get those pics ? I am talking about the ones with the hood, doors and decklid down so i could see what the car really looks like.

U have a pm

spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2004 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post

spddy

815 posts
Member since Mar 2003

e-mail sent

CABBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2004 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CABBYSend a Private Message to CABBYDirect Link to This Post
Bump for a nice car
Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2004 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post
bump
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2004 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post
Is that thing buttoned up yet John? Last I heard it still had the oil leak at 4500 RPMs. You find it and plug it yet?
PFF
System Bot
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2004 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
Where did those fuel rails come from? Do they fit an otherwise stock s2?
NSAN1T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2004 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NSAN1TSend a Private Message to NSAN1TDirect Link to This Post
I LOVE this car and I was bored... I made this for my Desktop at work...

The 800x600 version is here:
http://www.geocities.com/krzwolff/bluecustom-mosaic.jpg

Josh

------------------
~ 84 Indy (Race Project) ~ 85 SE 2.5 5spd (daily driver) ~ 84 SE ~ 87 SE 2.5 ~

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2004 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post
Really sweet looking car. Black-Azz, I hear ya on the rims. How 'bout some dyno sheets?

Nate

------------------

My Web page

spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2004 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

Is that thing buttoned up yet John? Last I heard it still had the oil leak at 4500 RPMs. You find it and plug it yet?

Got it torn apart right now, but it will be back up soon & then I will have dyno sheet results for ya;all

spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2004 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post

spddy

815 posts
Member since Mar 2003

Originally posted by Jncomutt:

Where did those fuel rails come from? Do they fit an otherwise stock s2?

WCF designed them

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2004 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by spddy:
Got it torn apart right now, but it will be back up soon & then I will have dyno sheet results for ya;all

I really wonder what this combo will do. Good luck!

birdpoo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2004 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for birdpooSend a Private Message to birdpooDirect Link to This Post
omfg...its that the same car i did the wiring harness on? last time i saw it , it was just a white skeleton. btw sppdy, i still have the spoiler from its original body :/P.

looks tight...can't wait to see it in person its new form.

InDeX420

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2004 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InDeX420Click Here to visit InDeX420's HomePageSend a Private Message to InDeX420Direct Link to This Post
Oh man....thats all i can say
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2004 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by spddy:

What San Mateo show???????????

October 2nd. At the San Mateo fair grounds. I'm going...but the choptop ain't.

bdjones

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2004 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bdjonesSend a Private Message to bdjonesDirect Link to This Post
Where did that sunroof come from? I love it!
PFF
System Bot
SLAMMED87GT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2004 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTDirect Link to This Post
Sunroof, details. It looks like it opened as far as it can in most of the pics, which isn't more than about 1/2. What is it out of and do you have some install pics and mods?

It sure makes the Fiero more modern as most cars come with this style now, plus it just looks tight.

spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2004 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SLAMMED87GT:

Sunroof, details. It looks like it opened as far as it can in most of the pics, which isn't more than about 1/2. What is it out of and do you have some install pics and mods?

It sure makes the Fiero more modern as most cars come with this style now, plus it just looks tight.

It opens a little further but not much.
It came from a neighbor of mine that used to install them years ago & was going to throw it out, so I dont know but Im pretty sure its a universal type..Pm me your email & I can send all the build up pics you want( still cant figure this PIP thing)

spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2004 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post

spddy

815 posts
Member since Mar 2003

Originally posted by birdpoo:

omfg...its that the same car i did the wiring harness on? last time i saw it , it was just a white skeleton. btw sppdy, i still have the spoiler from its original body :/P.

looks tight...can't wait to see it in person its new form.

YUP same pos white one "sort of"

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2005 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
bump. need more pics
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2005 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
BUMP. Because, good threads should never die.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2005 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post
Hey spddy did you get your car fixed up after the bangup at West fest ?

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 07-13-2005).]

Chicken McNizzle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2005 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chicken McNizzleClick Here to visit Chicken McNizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to Chicken McNizzleDirect Link to This Post

Holy Ish - I cannot believe the final product, when we began work on it, it was just faded off white with some wet sanded portions, never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined that all those ours of Jesse doing the wiring and me doing the fab would that beast look like that - absolutely outstanding

btw - there are wheels on that car?

------------------
Former West Coast Fiero Employee

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2005 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyDirect Link to This Post
Hi all,

Bumpity bump bump.........

smoothwhitese

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2005 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smoothwhiteseSend a Private Message to smoothwhiteseDirect Link to This Post
bump still wanna know about the sunroof i sent speedy a pm buit nvr heard back anyone know whta roof it is
jplume

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2005 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jplumeSend a Private Message to jplumeDirect Link to This Post
bump..i'm with that guy, the sunroof is awesome...what it come out of?>
PFF
System Bot
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2005 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
He has no idea what the sunroof came out of. It was given to him by a guy at the shop next to his body shop. Apparently the guy was going to trash them or something and he asked John if he wanted them. Next thing you know there is a power sunroof in a Fiero.
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2005 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post
Last I heard, spddy forgot his password to the forum, and is majorly swamped with work, so he hasn't been and won't be on the forum for a while.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2006 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Bump for Speed.
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2006 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Spddy doesn't even come to the forum anymore. As mentioned, he forgot his password and then got so busy that he just quit coming...

He has not repaired the car yet. These pics were taken a few weeks ago when I went up there to pick up my 87GT from him. He had to boost the black car to move it so we could get my car out from behind the fence. His Fieros have sat for so long that all the batteries are dead. Sounds just like all of my Fieros...

Here is the Lambo wrapped in plastic. It hasn't been out in ages either and he hasn't had time to work on the other two incompleted ones. It's kinda sad really...

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2006 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

Spddy doesn't even come to the forum anymore. As mentioned, he forgot his password and then got so busy that he just quit coming...

He has not repaired the car yet. These pics were taken a few weeks ago when I went up there to pick up my 87GT from him. He had to boost the black car to move it so we could get my car out from behind the fence. His Fieros have sat for so long that all the batteries are dead. Sounds just like all of my Fieros...

Now, that's a crying shame.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2006 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Man that sucks. I know spddy is busy as heck, but is there anyway Cliff Pennock can shoot him an email with his password so that he can log back in, if he ever has time again ?

Cliff ??
Telegram Sam

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-04-2006 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Telegram SamSend a Private Message to Telegram SamDirect Link to This Post

Man that sucks. I know spddy is busy as heck, but is there anyway Cliff Pennock can shoot him an email with his password so that he can log back in, if he ever has time again ?

Cliff ??

Por quoi? Can a person not register a new account if the old account goes obsolete? I'm just curious. It seems that the gentleman has found other interests and moved on. Is it fair to expect the moderator to make efforts where efforts are not requested? I'm sure the moderator of this forum has his hands full keeping threads in the right sections and free of off-topic remarks and flames. He's doing a spectacular job of maintaining a concise database of Fiero information as well as controlling trouble-makers, so assigning busy work seems a bit over the top.

Please forgive my horrible newbie inpertinance. Hopefully I can avoid a banning over these comments, but I think it is important to try to be somewhat empathetic in these manners. A man should not be accountable for keeping track of ten thousand passwords, even if he did have access to them. (Which hopefully he does not. Doesn't have much value as a password if it's not private.)
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2006 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Telegram Sam:

Por quoi? Can a person not register a new account if the old account goes obsolete? I'm just curious. It seems that the gentleman has found other interests and moved on. Is it fair to expect the moderator to make efforts where efforts are not requested? I'm sure the moderator of this forum has his hands full keeping threads in the right sections and free of off-topic remarks and flames. He's doing a spectacular job of maintaining a concise database of Fiero information as well as controlling trouble-makers, so assigning busy work seems a bit over the top.

Please forgive my horrible newbie inpertinance. Hopefully I can avoid a banning over these comments, but I think it is important to try to be somewhat empathetic in these manners. A man should not be accountable for keeping track of ten thousand passwords, even if he did have access to them. (Which hopefully he does not. Doesn't have much value as a password if it's not private.)

Banning ?!? Huh ?? Dude relax.

Of course he could re-register, but just maybe he wanted to keep his old screen name and such. It was a simple question, that could serve others in a simlair situation in the future.

If Cliff doesn't have time, or the access, it is not big deal.

No one expects him to hold anybody's hands, but Cliff has gone out of his way to help people out with many other things out of the norm, whenever he could.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 05-04-2006).]

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2006 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Yes, Cliff could reset his password and give him a generic password that he could change on his first login. No, Cliff does not have access to passwords and wouldn't even care if he did. John (spddy) knows that he could get back on if he wanted to. He just doesn't have the time. Between being overrun at his body shop and trying to have family time, he tries to get enough time to do his racing which is his hobby of choice at the time. That is why all of his Fiero batteries are dead. I understand entirely because I have the same situation here.

I was just on the phone with Curly and he said "John should just sell the car to someone who has time for it". I'm sure he would. But he knows, as I do, that he has too much money in that car and no one is going to be willing to let go of that kind of cash. Add into that the fact that gas os over $3/gallon over most of the country and no one wants a car with that kind of HP. If anyone is interested, I will gladly take offers to him. I am sure the car can be bought.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock