Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show: Camping at the Shipmans! Sign-Up NOW! (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show: Camping at the Shipmans! Sign-Up NOW! by JohnWPB
Started on: 06-12-2010 09:20 PM
Replies: 153
Last post by: cornersonrails on 07-19-2010 09:45 PM
nellieship

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2010 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
Can one of you gents give us a jingle when you hit Frazee on Friday so we can be sure to be outside as you arrive to our house? I want to get some pics of the crew coming down our road. I know at least John and Synthesis (Chris) have our phone number. I think I posted it earlier in this thread too.

------------------
Daneele - aka Tyler's mom

IP: Logged
RAREW66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2010 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

I got your PM:

"I will take 2 shirts".

Any particular size that you would like them in by chance?

John, You must have me confused with someone else. Here is a copy of the PM correspondance with your reply:

You got it, 1 M and one XL
- John

----- Original Message -----
Count me responsible for the payment of one M and one XL.

Thanks for doing this.

Fred
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2010 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nellieship:

Can one of you gents give us a jingle when you hit Frazee on Friday so we can be sure to be outside as you arrive to our house? I want to get some pics of the crew coming down our road. I know at least John and Synthesis (Chris) have our phone number. I think I posted it earlier in this thread too.

Daneele, I am sure that can be arranged. Wouldn't want you to miss the string of cars creeping down that last half mile at 2 miles an hour.
fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2010 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
Indianapolis to Frazee, 13 hours. Frazee to shipmans home, 10 minutes. 50 Fiero's doing 2mph down a 1/2 mile long driveway, Priceless
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2010 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguy123:

Indianapolis to Frazee, 13 hours. Frazee to shipmans home, 10 minutes. 50 Fiero's doing 2mph down a 1/2 mile long driveway, Priceless

A gravel road.. :P
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2010 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post

As Chris mentioned, that is no problem, one of us will give you the heads up.

Now, just sitting here thinking.....

The anticipation really has to be something for you Jay and the kids!

While we are planning, flying in and driving in to Frazee from different distances, and leaving on different days from different locations, you Jay and the kids are carrying on with day to day routines....

Then sometime on Friday that is all going to change! The house is going to be quiet, the yard empty, and then, the phone rings, and within a matter of minutes, you are going to have a ton of cars pulling up to your house, tents being put up everywhere, and people all over the place! Also, we certainly can not forget That Boyd, and his camera man Johnathon, will be scurrying around. They will be running their hands up everyone's shirts putting mics on them, and proceeding with all of the those perfectly designed provoking questions he has been working on!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 07-17-2010).]

R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2010 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post

It should be quite the sight. All those Fieros CREEPING down the road. I'll be in the back (pulling the trailer) honking my horn!!! Hey all you little cars! Get out of the way!.... Just kidding!

Since I don't have a tent to set up, I can give a hand with anything else that you may need. Feel free to put me to work. I'll be happy to help.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2010 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Wondering if we should send Boyd and Jonathan ahead to get the footage of us all pulling in.
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2010 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Wondering if we should send Boyd and Jonathan ahead to get the footage of us all pulling in.

That would be a good plan. Might want to ask them to try to not kick up too much dust.

[This message has been edited by R Runner (edited 07-17-2010).]

cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2010 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
This is going to be awsome!! I will be bringing a poker along with marshmellows, chocolate and Graham crackers

[This message has been edited by cornersonrails (edited 07-17-2010).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2010 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cornersonrails:

This is going to be awsome!! I will be bringing a poker along with marshmellows, chocolate and Graham crackers

Copy Cat!

Oh, and yes, I will be bringing marshmallow's, Chocolate and Graham Crackers

PFF
System Bot
cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2010 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
I didnt even notice you put that up. So we will have an abundance of it.
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2010 03:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys you both shouldn't have to BRING marshmallows. You should always have them with you. I always keep them in my car just in case the thing ever suddenly catches fire.

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 07-18-2010).]

R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2010 04:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

Hey guys you both shouldn't have to BRING marshmallows. You should always have them with you. I always keep them in my can just in case the thing ever suddenly catches fire.

LOL Why didn't I think of that!
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2010 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
Roadside emergency kit Contents:
1 box on tools
1 ICM
1 can fix flat
1 set jumper cables
1 collapsable fuel can
1 flare
1 coat hanger
1 bag marshmallows
1 can coke
1 bottle of jack

Some items are dual purpose.

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 07-18-2010).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2010 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Stu, I do see a couple of items on the very very lower part of your list, that should have us in great shape by the time we arrive LOL

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 07-18-2010).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2010 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
I'll be bringing marshmallows that look like....
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2010 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Damn Chris!!!

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2010 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Damn Chris!!!

Pretty much. Normal and Strawberry flavors in the same bag.
cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2010 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
I will be needing to know who all would like the Camp Shipman T-Shirt by 12 midnight central time. I know a few had PMed JohnWPB and if you had that is fine, it will be counted. For anyone else who would like a shirt but has not yet placed your order please do so now. Thanks, Chris
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2010 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronDirect Link to This Post
I am up for a Large here.
PFF
System Bot
cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2010 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VikingRedBaron:

I am up for a Large here.

Your covered.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2010 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

I will be needing to know who all would like the Camp Shipman T-Shirt by 12 midnight central time. I know a few had PMed JohnWPB and if you had that is fine, it will be counted. For anyone else who would like a shirt but has not yet placed your order please do so now. Thanks, Chris

You got my order earlier in the thread, correct?
cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2010 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

You got my order earlier in the thread, correct?

1 4XL and 1 large. You are covered.

fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2010 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
I need two. 1 small and 1 large. Can pay you at the show if possible please.
cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2010 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguy123:

I need two. 1 small and 1 large. Can pay you at the show if possible please.

Your covered. Again there is no profit in this, the money made from this will be donated on Saturday.

[This message has been edited by cornersonrails (edited 07-19-2010).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2010 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
L A S T C H A N C E ! ! !

If anyone wants a shirt, make sure to post here, or PM Chris and tell him the size(s) of the shirt(s) you want within the next 2 hours.
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 07:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
I'll take a 2XL shirt!
cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

I'll take a 2XL shirt!

Carbon you are the last one. Ordering for the Camp Shipman shirts is now complete. Thank you for your orders.
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
Woot!
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

Carbon you are the last one. Ordering for the Camp Shipman shirts is now complete. Thank you for your orders.

WHAT ??? really ??? I'd be down for a large !!!!!
PFF
System Bot
cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:

WHAT ??? really ??? I'd be down for a large !!!!!

I did order 1 extra of the large just incase so you are covered.
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

I did order 1 extra of the large just incase so you are covered.

YOU ARE the MAN !!!! Thanks !!!! .....i'm always last minute & on the edge
cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Ok. here is the deal. I really want a shirt. Is there anyway I can order it and pay for it after my birthday (if people can get a shirt that was not there). My birthday is july 26. If I could do that it would be great. If not i understand.

Absolutely You could get a shirt. PM sent to you.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock