Daytona 09? by 85_Fiero_2M4
Started on: 09-30-2008 03:20 PM
Replies: 154
Last post by: Blacktree on 03-29-2009 02:22 PM
Dragon

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2009 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post
Went To A Car Show Across The Interstate From Us Today

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Frank

(Cool - finally got the top of a new page)

[This message has been edited by Dragon (edited 02-21-2009).]

IP: Logged
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
Winterfest 2009

The Fieros are across the lake.
LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2009 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
Daytona is just 30 days away for me so lets make this a BIG reunion of Fieros and Friends.
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2009 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
Another Update...

The Lizardo Kit will be making it's debut appearance at Daytona.
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2009 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
It only took 42 days to get my registration and I mailed my request directly to the Daytona office.
So if you do not already have yours, just spend the extra $5 and buy it when you enter the show.
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2009 05:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
Anyone from Iowa want to car pool?? I don't know about a 2 day ride on a crotch rocket lol. ILL DO IT if i have to... But it still might be kind chilly so let me know!
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2009 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
If anyone will be passing through the Pensacola Florida area, I have a few spare rooms in the house and would be more than happy to have a few guests to "Fiero Train" up with on the way. That saves a night in a hotel and a meal costs...my economic stimulus plan for you all!
PRFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2009 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PRFieroSend a Private Message to PRFieroDirect Link to This Post
I just made my reservation!
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2009 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post
Note on event shirts

We have already sold out of the medium shirts.

Frank
Cowabunga_kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2009 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cowabunga_kidSend a Private Message to Cowabunga_kidDirect Link to This Post
Looks like I can finally make it this year, my only regret is the fiero wont be painted
joesfiero

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2009 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
Cowabunga, I too should be able to attend. When are you planning on leaving, are you interested in caravaning?

PM sent also.

-Joe
PFF
System Bot
Capitol City Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2009 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capitol City FieroSend a Private Message to Capitol City FieroDirect Link to This Post
KilrBlu will be makin the trip from Michigan
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2009 03:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
Anyone have a place in Miami I can crash at on the 11th ? lol
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2009 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
Anyone passing through Tallahassee on I-10...

1) Let me know when you're coming by so I can wave as you pass
2) Stop and meet me for lunch (or whatever meal, depending on the time of day)
3) We have a big comfy couch (and lots of floor space) and a 2nd full bath, for anyone wanting to avoid the cost of a hotel room. I'm about 11 miles off the interstate, however.

Or all of the above.

I can't go, but mi casa su casa

------------------
Follow me for GAS
------------------

Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2009 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

Anyone passing through Tallahassee on I-10...

1) Let me know when you're coming by so I can wave as you pass
2) Stop and meet me for lunch (or whatever meal, depending on the time of day)
3) We have a big comfy couch (and lots of floor space) and a 2nd full bath, for anyone wanting to avoid the cost of a hotel room. I'm about 11 miles off the interstate, however.

Or all of the above.

I can't go, but mi casa su casa

Don't forget there is squirrel watching too
alan donegan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2009 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for alan doneganSend a Private Message to alan doneganDirect Link to This Post
just in case any one is towing there car down and needs a safe place to leave the trailer and or truck. just let me know about 10 miles from the track. thanks al
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2009 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post
For those who want pictures on the Daytona International Speedway.

Effective today there will be a group photo shot on the Superstrech of on Saturday at 2:00 PM.

Awards will be given out there also.

Frank
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2009 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
Count me in.

Are we still having a Sunday photo shoot?

[This message has been edited by LT188GT (edited 03-05-2009).]

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2009 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
well it looks like between the Funks getting married and trying to move.. i dont think we'll make it to FL this yr
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2009 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dragon:

For those who want pictures on the Daytona International Speedway.

Effective today there will be a group photo shot on the Superstrech of on Saturday at 2:00 PM.

Awards will be given out there also.

Frank

WELL DONE Frank.
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2009 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
Well if thats the way it's going to be, I think Daytona should be cancelled.
It will not be the same.
I was looking forward to recording you again dancing the Hula. Remember?

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

well it looks like between the Funks getting married and trying to move.. i dont think we'll make it to FL this yr

PFF
System Bot
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2009 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post
Pre-registration cards are available for the people who pre-register prior to 16 March http://floridafieros.org/da...009/registration.htm

http://floridafieros.org/daytona2009/cards/

Frank
joesfiero

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2009 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
Got my hotel reservations at the Hampton yesterday. Got lazy and procrastinated on registering for Daytona so I will buy it when/if I get there (hope the car makes it!!!)

Cant wait to see you all there and very looking forward to the group shot on the track. I will be there Saturday morning and leaving Sunday whenever. Whats the schedule like for Sunday anyway?

-Joe
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2009 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
15 days for me.
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2009 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
Now it is 10 days for me.
jeffndebrus

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2009 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jeffndebrusSend a Private Message to jeffndebrusDirect Link to This Post
See Y'all this evening!

Jeff n Deb
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2009 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
The Wife said YES! I will be on my way down in about 2hrs. and I will get there about midnight but I will be there!
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2009 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Did anybody go today and take any pictures?
mikejhjr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2009 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mikejhjrSend a Private Message to mikejhjrDirect Link to This Post
Anyone else from Jax heading down tomorrow? I'll be leaving about 7, hope to get there by 9.
84FieroVT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2009 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84FieroVTSend a Private Message to 84FieroVTDirect Link to This Post
OMG!! I have been waiting for this show but school has been keeping me in a cave, I didnt even see it coming.....Oh, backstory, I go to college at Embry-Riddle which is a mile from the speedway and I am from Vermont also where the fiero is and I just left Daytona for St. Augustine this weekend. I was not thinking when I agreed to see my girlfriend for our 4th anniversary.....

Are there still a lot of people there Sunday morning? That is when I will be back.
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2009 06:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84FieroVT:

OMG!! I have been waiting for this show but school has been keeping me in a cave, I didnt even see it coming.....Oh, backstory, I go to college at Embry-Riddle which is a mile from the speedway and I am from Vermont also where the fiero is and I just left Daytona for St. Augustine this weekend. I was not thinking when I agreed to see my girlfriend for our 4th anniversary.....

Are there still a lot of people there Sunday morning? That is when I will be back.

Hey! The commander of the AFROTC unit at Embry-Riddle is a good friend of mine. Do you know him?

------------------

PFF
System Bot
84FieroVT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2009 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84FieroVTSend a Private Message to 84FieroVTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1MohrFiero:

Hey! The commander of the AFROTC unit at Embry-Riddle is a good friend of mine. Do you know him?

No, I am not in any of the ROTC programs, a couple of my friends would know him though.
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2009 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2009 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2009 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
I figured everyone would have lots of Fiero photos to share. So I decided to roam around and photo all the other interesting cars at the show. Those photos can be found HERE.

The photos with "16x9" in the file name are widescreen (1360x768). The rest are 800x600.

Interestingly, the Fiero owners were one of the few who grouped together. There was a nice group of 90s Impala / Caprice owners. But most of the rest were scattered throughout the field... with maybe a handful of any particular model in any one spot. So The Fieros were pretty well represented.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock