Started on: 09-30-2008 03:20 PM
Replies: 154
Last post by: Blacktree on 03-29-2009 02:22 PM
LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2008 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
Hi Frank
Are we still having the Friday morning breakfast as in the past couple of years?

Originally posted by Dragon:

Anyone have any requests for small road trips?

IP: Logged
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2008 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
my car will most likely not be done but I will have it together and in primer for Daytona so I can drive it.
I hope it will be farther along but it is slow going with the body work.
I was able to finish one mod this last weekend to sport in FLA USA!

GODFATHER

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2008 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHERDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LT188GT:

Hi Jimmy
I would rather DRIVE my car around the track. Now if you want to run around the track be my guest.

LOL
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2008 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

my car will most likely not be done but I will have it together and in primer for Daytona so I can drive it.
I hope it will be farther along but it is slow going with the body work.
I was able to finish one mod this last weekend to sport in FLA USA!

Mine will be there and won't be done either, but that is not all we will have in common at D9 !

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 11-24-2008).]

whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2008 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
people that don't know any better might think that lambo doors were a factory option with all the car that will have them there.
or they will just wonder what kind of cars they are for that matter.
any case it should be fun.
I still have a few other tricks up my sleaves that I am working on.
BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2008 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkDirect Link to This Post
well, got my vacation time

i don't know about you guys, but i'm counting down the weeks!
Hop

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2008 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HopSend a Private Message to HopDirect Link to This Post
Guys and Gals, I realize we are talking about March of 2009, but where was everybody yesterday? I have been going to these swap meets every since I retired in mid 92 and I have NEVER seen as many cars there as I did yesterday. I went to the usual spot and saw a large number of RV's. There were cars everywhere and I did not see one Fiero.
I will admit that I did not walk up and down every row but I kept my eyes open, did not miss many rows and saw no Fiero.
The Good Lord willing, I will be back in March 2009!!!!

------------------
88 GT 5 Speed - Black
88 GT Auto - Red 4.9 engine swap in progress
88 GT Auto - Yellow
88 GT Auto - White
88 Coupe 4cyl - Auto - Red-For Sale
88 Coupe 4cyl - Manual - Maroon
86 GT Auto - Black - For Sale - No Title
86 GT Auto - White- Longpre Edition
86 SE V6 5sp converted to GT - Silver - For Sale
86 GT Auto - Gold - project car
97 Grand Prix GTP - Red - 4 door
97 Grand Prix GTP - Green - 4 door
62 Impala - Anniversary Gold
62 Vette - 4 Speed - White
95 Vette - Auto-White-43,000 miles-For Sale
00 Vette - Auto - White - Convertible

mikejhjr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2008 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mikejhjrSend a Private Message to mikejhjrDirect Link to This Post
I just got home after spending two days there. I saw one Fiero, it was a silver gt in the back. I even got a picture of it. Is it anybody on here?

LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2008 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
The Fiero get together in March is the reason that I do not go to the Turkey Rod Run and I am only 250 miles away.
I will be at the March run as usual. Hope to see you there.
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2008 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hop:

Guys and Gals, I realize we are talking about March of 2009, but where was everybody yesterday? I have been going to these swap meets every since I retired in mid 92 and I have NEVER seen as many cars there as I did yesterday. I went to the usual spot and saw a large number of RV's. There were cars everywhere and I did not see one Fiero.
I will admit that I did not walk up and down every row but I kept my eyes open, did not miss many rows and saw no Fiero.
The Good Lord willing, I will be back in March 2009!!!!

Up to now Fieros were not allowed in - we were not old enough

Frank

Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2008 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post

Dragon

1352 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Originally posted by LT188GT:

Hi Frank
Are we still having the Friday morning breakfast as in the past couple of years?

Clem

I'll have to see what I can set up

You coming up for Christmas this year?
Dwain is coming down from TN for the heck of it
Later

Frank
PFF
System Bot
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2008 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
We (the family) have plans this year so it is a no go for me.

Clem

I'll have to see what I can set up

You coming up for Christmas this year?
Dwain is coming down from TN for the heck of it
Later

Frank

LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2008 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
100 days to Daytona
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2008 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Ok now the pressure is really mounting on madcurl hehehehe.

Nope. #013 and #020 are not attending. Tony, you'll need to step-up to the plate with #004 in attendance. You, Dean, David, and perhaps Jonathan can represent the choptop community.

------------------

"Friends don't let friends drive stock"

bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2008 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
I don't want to jinx my plans, but I may show up there (Fieroless). Just fly down for the weekend.
Dave

------------------

1987 GT (my toy-see above), 1987 GT (daily driver), 1986 SE with a VW VR6, certified master technician/shop owner
www.njautobahn.com

rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2008 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproDirect Link to This Post
Dave,

Glenda and I will probably come down this year. Looking forward to seeing you and the little lady again.

[This message has been edited by rpro (edited 12-17-2008).]

bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2008 06:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
If I do come down, I'll probably be solo. We are discussing both of us coming down if I can get my orange Fiero back together in time. (the V8 and four Webers are being swapped out for something different). If that is the case, she will tow it down and I'll still fly. Looking at the future, it doesn't look like the orange car will make it due to $$$ issues. Her VR6 paint is going to cost us over $10,000 to get done, so there goes our toy money for the time being.
I have a few friends in Florida I will be seeing (I used to live there a while ago), so I'll probably only stay for the show on Saturday.
Dave
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Frank Dragon,

Sent you a PM.
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2008 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post
Bump

Time to start thinking about Daytona and sunshine

Frank
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2008 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post

Bump

Time to start thinking about Daytona and sunshine

Frank

that pic is so sad...

maybe we can start a caravan from southern ontario, through NY state on southwards!

Phil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2008 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
Just a note -there is a burgandy t top coupe parked next to the the yellow coupe
PFF
System Bot
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2008 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
How are you enjoying the weather up there Phil? I'm going to wear my hood sweater tonight, when I go out after midnight to pick up my son, as it's supposed to be in the mid 50s tonight. It's supposed to be in the lower 80s for the weekend down here.
Acesurfer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2009 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AcesurferClick Here to visit Acesurfer's HomePageSend a Private Message to AcesurferDirect Link to This Post
I hope to attend this year if my drill schedule will allow. I know a few others from the south carolina fiero club are looking to attend as well

------------------
Later,
Dwayne Thompson, II
President of the South Carolina Fiero Club
Proud owner of a 1986 GT Fastback.
Want $60K? PM me to find out how.

FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2009 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post
I was in Daytona Last week one week before the car show, I only found out about it once I returned home to freezing canada. I will see what I can do this year, however if I go I won`t have my fiero with me since I wouldn`t drive it on that far of a trip just yet

does anyone know if I can see the different car classes somewhere? Maybe I can fit my get around car somewhere in the pack

------------------
I have a Fiero.. Weeeee

LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2009 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
No judging so no classes.

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:

I was in Daytona Last week one week before the car show, I only found out about it once I returned home to freezing canada. I will see what I can do this year, however if I go I won`t have my fiero with me since I wouldn`t drive it on that far of a trip just yet

does anyone know if I can see the different car classes somewhere? Maybe I can fit my get around car somewhere in the pack

LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2009 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
78 days to go for me.
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2009 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
It's not that far away, so save some money, get the Fiero running (TROYBOY) and make it to sunny Daytona.
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2009 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post
Maybe gas is still cheap by then. Cross your finger!
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2009 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there with my stereo installed... Will I FINALLY meet Curley and gang?!?!?!?!?

Greg

------------------

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2009 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post
Depending on my work schedule, I am considering driving the Formula down (no paint and all).
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2009 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
70 days for me.
PFF
System Bot
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2009 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
It's getting closer so it is not too early to make plans. 66 days to go for me.
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2009 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post
I just reserved our hotel room!! w00t!! Now, to get this Formula put back together....

------------------
Journal of a concept: http://southeastfieros.com >>> Build Thread >>> Parts thread (for project funding)

JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2009 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
Danielle and I reserved our room a couple days ago.

------------------

Click here for all your Fiberglass part needs

PRFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2009 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PRFieroSend a Private Message to PRFieroDirect Link to This Post
Any good hotels suggestions?
J Gunsett

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2009 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J GunsettClick Here to visit J Gunsett's HomePageSend a Private Message to J GunsettDirect Link to This Post
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2009 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post
Daytona and Judging

Is there enough interest in having a judged show or is a cruise-in format preferable?

Embroidered Limited Quanity Show Shirts $15.00

Questions Dragon@SpaceCoastFieros.com
------------------

3800 s/c - lowered with Held Motorsports suspension - Lambo Doors by Archie
Custom Paint
Fun To Drive Daily Driver

[This message has been edited by Dragon (edited 02-02-2009).]

GODFATHER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2009 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHERDirect Link to This Post
My vote is for no judging. Its more relaxing and you can just hang out and talk to fellow fiero owners rather then having people going crazy cleaning their cars and someone complaining about the judges or who's car is better. The last judged show wasn't to pretty with people complaining and whining. Just my 2 cents.
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2009 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
It doesn't matter to me if there is judging or not. I'm not going to Daytona to be judged so my car will look only as good as "I" feel it needs to look.
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2009 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
After judging for many years at Daytona, my vote would be a BIG NO, NADA, NO WAY JOSE, NAH, DON'T THINK SO, NEIN, NEE, NAW, ----I think you now know my answer.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock