Started on: 09-30-2008 03:20 PM
Replies: 154
Last post by: Blacktree on 03-29-2009 02:22 PM
fieroboom

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2009 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dragon:

Daytona and Judging

Is there enough interest in having a judged show or is a cruise-in format preferable?

Embroidered Limited Quanity Show Shirts $15.00

Questions Dragon@SpaceCoastFieros.com

Here, I cleaned up the car cutout a little for ya:

Originally posted by PRFiero:

Any good hotels suggestions?

As far as hotels, I chose the Days Inn, because it's the cheapest, it's 3 miles from the speedway, and 2 miles from the beach (very important for my fiance and her friends that are going with us... ). $131 for a room for 2 nights.

EDIT to do teh pwn teh page dance...

[This message has been edited by fieroboom (edited 02-03-2009).]

IP: Logged
LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2009 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
50 days to go for me. (Thursday arrival )
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2009 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
I still plan on attending but I don't have my Fiero anymore, can I still fill out the registration form for the show as a show car and park my non Fiero near the Fieros, what is the cost, and does anyone have a link to the registration form?
Old Lar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2009 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
www.daytonabeachcarshows.com what is offered

http://fs18.formsite.com/rdvp/form764675844/ registration

The Florida Fiero Council/Space Coast Fieros sponsor the event. Frank is working up the details now. You need to register with the Daytona Racing district to get onto the track. The Fieros are in the #4 infield turn of the track.

avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2009 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
So it looks like it's $30 after today, right?
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2009 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
$30 after March 5
avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2009 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Your right, I forgot which month is was there for a second.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 02-05-2009).]

JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2009 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
If anyone wants to save some money on shipping charges and you want anything from www.fierofiberglass.com, let me know VIA PM and I will bring it with me to Daytona. Cash only will be accepted at the show.

------------------

Click here for all your Fiberglass part needs

LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2009 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
It's not too early to get ready.
85SEJAX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2009 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEJAXSend a Private Message to 85SEJAXDirect Link to This Post
I need to get my fiero running quick! I will be there on sat for sure!
mikejhjr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2009 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mikejhjrSend a Private Message to mikejhjrDirect Link to This Post
Time's flying. I should be there Friday with a newly finished interior.
PFF
System Bot
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2009 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
If you get there early on Friday, a bunch of us get together and cruise to a breakfast.
If we go to the same place, it is called The Old Spanish Sugar Mill
http://www.planetdeland.com...rmill/sugarpage2.htm

Originally posted by mikejhjr:

Time's flying. I should be there Friday with a newly finished interior.

[This message has been edited by LT188GT (edited 02-10-2009).]

mikejhjr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2009 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mikejhjrSend a Private Message to mikejhjrDirect Link to This Post
If I can get there early enough I would be up for that. If not, I'd be up for a cruise that evening. Maybe we could get a group to head up to Bel Air plaza
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2009 06:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post
The Daytona Show Flyer can be found at the following link

http://spacecoastfieros.com...009/registration.htm

For those who like a little bit of competition there will be a popular vote on the field

You can order shirts direct from DaytonaShow@SpaceCoastFieros.com

------------------

3800 s/c - lowered with Held Motorsports suspension - Lambo Doors by Archie
Custom Paint
Fun To Drive Daily Driver

Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2009 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post

Dragon

1352 posts
Member since Jun 2001
Bump

[This message has been edited by Dragon (edited 02-15-2009).]

Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2009 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post

Dragon

1352 posts
Member since Jun 2001
Are you ready to hula?

$30.00 per person plus taxes and gratuities (What would we do without taxes) for a total of $40

We seat at 6:30 - serve dinner at 7 - start the show at 7:30

Upon arrival you will find a house salad with sesame ginger dressing at the table.

The server will then bring out the luau platters which will consist of:
Terriyaki Chicken
Hawaiin Kalua Roast Pork
Fresh Steamed Vegetables
Fried Rice
Steamed Rice

THen for dessert they shall bring our homemade chocolate chip brownies

This shall include all Pepsi products, ice tea and coffee

We do have a full bar and a great tropical drink menu which the servers will run seperate checks on.

Mahalo

For those who would like to attend you need to send a $40 dollar per person check to

Space Coast Fieros
P. O. Box 763
Sharpes, Fl 32959

And send a heads up message to DaytonaShow@SpaceCoastFieros.com

NLT 15 March - Last time we did this we had a blast

Frank
ss85fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2009 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ss85fieroSend a Private Message to ss85fieroDirect Link to This Post
Frank is it possible to send money via paypal instead of check for the dinner/show?

------------------

87 fiero gt 4.9
99 trans am ws6
86 s/e

fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2009 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ss85fiero:

Frank is it possible to send money via paypal instead of check for the dinner/show?

Question X2...?
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2009 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
Here is some info on registration.
I mailed Daytona my registration money on Jan 15 and the check was cashed YESTERDAY. As you can see it took almost a full month to cash it.
Get your registration in ASAP.
http://www.daytonabeachcarshows.com/

Click on the link
Click on Registration
Click on Spring Car Show.
Fill in the blanks and print the form and send it in as you CAN NOT get your car inside the track without it being registered.
joesfiero

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2009 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
Im a little confused. I am trying to register for the show right now and then book my hotel. I see two places that require registration to enter my car
1. the Florida Fiero Council form found here
2. the Daytona spring car show form found here

Do I assume I am paying twice for the show by registering with each form? Or does one cover the other?

Thanks and hope to see you there.

-Joe
Easy8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2009 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Direct Link to This Post
Ok, question time???? There are two forms here that each want $25 to register... Which form does one need to fill out to get a car into the track? Both?
PFF
System Bot
joesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2009 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
LOL
ss85fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2009 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ss85fieroSend a Private Message to ss85fieroDirect Link to This Post
Easy8 you have a pm
joesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2009 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
can anyone PM me that info as well considering I asked the same question? I really want to register asap now that I have the funding okayed by the boss.

-Joe
Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dragon:

Are you ready to hula?

Ahhh, not really. I'm still trying to scrape together money to get to Florida, let alone to do the rest of the cool things. Will there be concessions for the late comers, or the people that didn't know about these things (because they didn't know about them)? Or are they SOL?

------------------

fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boomtastic:

Ahhh, not really. I'm still trying to scrape together money to get to Florida, let alone to do the rest of the cool things. Will there be concessions for the late comers, or the people that didn't know about these things (because they didn't know about them)? Or are they SOL?

From one 'boom to another, I booked a dual-double-bed hotel room (instead of one king bed) just in case someone needed a place to stay... We'll be checking in Friday night, so if you can't come up with all the $$, just scrape enough for gas, and you're welcome to stay with us. I know it might sound a little cramped, but hey, Daytona is Daytona...
bonzo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bonzoSend a Private Message to bonzoDirect Link to This Post
Another year and work wont let me go. I wanted to see if I could sell the LT1 there.
Great time!! If you can go, GO. Even if your car isnt running. You gotta go. The cars are great, but the people are even better.

Have fun everybody and post lotsa pics.

------------------

84 Show winner
88 LT1

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroboom:

From one 'boom to another, I booked a dual-double-bed hotel room (instead of one king bed) just in case someone needed a place to stay... We'll be checking in Friday night, so if you can't come up with all the $$, just scrape enough for gas, and you're welcome to stay with us. I know it might sound a little cramped, but hey, Daytona is Daytona...

What happens in Daytona stays in Daytona (for 3 days then it ends up on the forum in all the glorious details)
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

What happens in Daytona stays in Daytona (for 3 days then it ends up on the forum in all the glorious details)

HAHAHA!! LMAO! That's really funny.
Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroboom:

Hmm .. I'll PM you.

[This message has been edited by Boomtastic (edited 02-15-2009).]

Phil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
Just make sure that you don't let boomtastic eat anything containing beans.
PFF
System Bot
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post
I wish I could but Space Coast does not have a account

Frank

Originally posted by ss85fiero:

[This message has been edited by Dragon (edited 02-15-2009).]

Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post

Dragon

1352 posts
Member since Jun 2001
Try and see if this helps

http://floridafieros.org/daytona2009/prices.htm

Plus the calendar of events is updated

http://floridafieros.org/daytona2009/events/

And the registration form for the Fiero portion of the track is

http://floridafieros.org/da...009/registration.htm

There are 3 portions to the registration depending on what you would like to do

Just get into the track and hang out
Get in and get shirts plaques and hopfully a winners wall plaque
and Hawiian Luau

Frank

Originally posted by Easy8:

Ok, question time???? There are two forms here that each want $25 to register... Which form does one need to fill out to get a car into the track? Both?

Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post

Dragon

1352 posts
Member since Jun 2001
Eric

All the costs are now listed.

The Luau reservations are not needed until 15 March

The kicker with shirts is these will be limited embroidered shirts instead of screen printed. Not knowing with the economy how many folks are going to show up we have to be careful on how much stuff we order>

Frank

Originally posted by Boomtastic:

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2009 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phil:

Just make sure that you don't let boomtastic eat anything containing beans.

Hey - I gotta get home somehow!!

Frank - I understand 100% (really I do).
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2009 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
35 days for me,
jeffndebrus

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2009 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jeffndebrusSend a Private Message to jeffndebrusDirect Link to This Post
We will be there as well. I too am confused as to where to register for the track. It seems like you send your money to Frank and he sends it to Daytona??

jeffndebrus

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2009 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jeffndebrusSend a Private Message to jeffndebrusDirect Link to This Post

jeffndebrus

2772 posts
Member since Aug 2001

Originally posted by joesfiero:

Im a little confused. I am trying to register for the show right now and then book my hotel. I see two places that require registration to enter my car
1. the Florida Fiero Council form found here
2. the Daytona spring car show form found here

Do I assume I am paying twice for the show by registering with each form? Or does one cover the other?

Thanks and hope to see you there.

-Joe

I also have this exact question
Phil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2009 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
As I understand it -
To get onto the track you have to register with Daytona Track events.
If you also want the dash plaque,Tee shirt and be able to be judged you have to register with the FL Fiero Council.
You have to do the Daytona one but you don't have to do the Fiero Council one
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2009 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
Just a heads up...
www.fierofiberglass.com (Dan, Kris & myself) is going to be donating a set of side scoops to be given away as part of the door prize drawing. The winner will get to choose which style they want.

------------------

Click here for all your Fiberglass part needs

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock