New widebody for sale by creator
Started on: 02-03-2007 12:24 PM
Replies: 143
Last post by: exoticse on 03-17-2009 11:30 PM
creator

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for creatorSend a Private Message to creatorDirect Link to This Post
Hi to everybody. In the past 5 months with my brother we work on new stile body .The project is 90% ready to goo.We will sale the car with the new body .Interior ,engine, breaks and everything else will be up to you .I thing Tony have some pix .In 2 weeks we will be 100% ready.
with regards- creator ( Bobby )
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
What type of engine? Pics?

------------------

"Anyone can make a copy of something, it may look good but it ever is the real car. Make something from your imagination, something unique, something nobody has, anything is possible and, ideas can be a reality."

creator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for creatorSend a Private Message to creatorDirect Link to This Post
We have not install engine .My engines are custom build from " West coast engines" but we sell the body cit only.In this moment the car have 2.8 .
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyDirect Link to This Post
how about a sneak peek before the two weeks? Can Tony post some pics? Will you tweak a kit for a customer or will you only do a one size fits all install.
creator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for creatorSend a Private Message to creatorDirect Link to This Post
Yes , Tony can posted some pix.For now I wanted just to sell this cit already install on the car. If some body have interest for different stile - yes can be don . My problem is that i do not know how to post pix . Everything is possible.
Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post02-03-2007 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by creator:

...Everything is possible.

With Gods Help....
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
do you already have pix? do you know how to email them? send em to BobadooFunk@gmail.com i love widebodies
creator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for creatorSend a Private Message to creatorDirect Link to This Post
When I go back in the chop will send you.
AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
No offense, but damn, you need to learn how to spell! If you want people to buy your product, you should at least try to look and sound professional.
Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post
Edit: All I meant was that I had trouble understanding some of the posts. I meant no offense.

[This message has been edited by Unsafe At Any Speed (edited 02-04-2007).]

SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTRODirect Link to This Post
I think his product speaks for itself!!!
An English major, doesn't give you the talent to build cars.
Help promote the kit.....maybe....

------------------

PFF
System Bot
88White3.4GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTDirect Link to This Post
Nice, i'd like to see the pictures too. I know how nice your last car came out
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
I dont mean to down-grade him or his work. I just think that if you are going to offer a product, you should at least learn how to spell what you are selling.

Again, no offense. Just trying to say first impressions are what everyone notices the most.

Lets see some pictures!
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AutoTech:

No offense, but damn, you need to learn how to spell! If you want people to buy your product, you should at least try to look and sound professional.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe that english is a 2nd language for Bobby. Maybe you ought to have a little consideration, ...or...maybe you could take a stab at seeing how good your Bulgarian is?
GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCDirect Link to This Post
It's obvious He, (creator) is not a native American. Could even be new to computer use!
I'm getting tired of all this bashing of members that seems to me to be going on here lately.
Gary
88White3.4GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTDirect Link to This Post

his car's speak for them selfs.
TorqueWench

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TorqueWenchSend a Private Message to TorqueWenchDirect Link to This Post
very pretty. especially the sculpted indents in the nose sides, and the side scoop dimensions. very well-integrated.
pretty color choices too.
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GKDINC:

I'm getting tired of all this bashing of members that seems to me to be going on here lately.
Gary

Nobodys bashing anybody. Im sorry if it came across that way.

I really like that car, were parts being sold at one time from the molds he made for that car?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SAFASTRO:

I think his product speaks for itself!!!
An English major, doesn't give you the talent to build cars.
Help promote the kit.....maybe....

I agree. It appears most of the foreign guys know how to produce great mods including The Russian guy Alex..he too knew how to build "A- Fiero" from the ground up. American and english...well just look at what proper english is producing at the big three auto makers, hehe.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post
First off i must say bobby is definatly new to the computer world so please give him a break. Obviously english is not his first language so please do we really even need to go there ?

Personally i couldn't care less if we had to use sign language, sticks, or smoke signals to communicate,....if the guy can build cars like the orange one for me, he can spell any word, any darn way he pleases for all i care !!

With that being said i do have pics of the car in progress. These pictures were taken like a week ago, and it is my understanding from bobby, that car is now even further along than what you see here and is pretty much close to being finished, aside from the engine and the interior.

My opinion, i was impressed with the nose and the rear of the orange car as it was being built, but not so much the sides, but by the time it was finished, the sides and the widebody were my
favorite part.

Based upon that i was a little more impressed with this latest car at the same stage, but as to how the finished product will look i will have to see before i can judge..

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 02-03-2007).]

F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Ahhhhh... picking on someone because their English ain't so good. I'm looking forward to seeing the work, and will judge the product on the basis of the quality of what is being made, not on how how it's described. I'd like to see the skills of those who are quick to criticize... Oh... I did find something...

Nice. I'm sure your mom is very proud.
PFF
System Bot
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyDirect Link to This Post
Hey Tony post the PIC'S!!!!!!!!!!!!
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Now the pics !!

Again this was a week ago and more progress has been made.

Celica headlamps.

Note mini vent on lower nose gfx.

Custom widebody, rear diffuser, and spoiler

Side view of the widebody and side body work

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

exoticse

8650 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Functional (was to be motorized) sail panel area, like the wings on the murcielago !!

CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
Can't wait to see the final car....

Can't wait to see the final sell price....
Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post
My post was not meant to be a bash at all. I realize that English is obviously not his first language. I just meant that a couple of the posts were really hard to figure out what they meant. Sorry if it came across wrong. I'm sure neither of us meant it as a flame.

Anyway, back on topic, looks good so far. I'm definatly interested in seeing progress.
creator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for creatorSend a Private Message to creatorDirect Link to This Post
For two of You that want to know about my spellllllng / is that lith 1 2 or maby 3 L / This is actualy my 4th language, I might not know how to spell right or sometimes I am missing a leter or two Just because of beeng in a hury or pressing the wrong letter ,but the important part is the car build from my hands an not the butons I'm pussshhhing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So now whath about the carrrrrrr ?
Do you want to sholl me your car?
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
Hey, Im sorry k? Didnt mean to upset you, thats why I said NOT to take offense.

Back to the show!
DRA

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRAClick Here to visit DRA's HomePageSend a Private Message to DRADirect Link to This Post
Can't wait to see the finished product, looks like it's going to be quite the extreme facelift!

------------------
Don't take life too seriously -- you'll never get out if it alive.

twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

First off i must say bobby is definatly new to the computer world so please give him a break. Obviously English is not his first language so please do we really even need to go there ?

Personally I couldn't care less if we had to use sign language, sticks, or smoke signals to communicate,....if the guy can build cars like the orange one for me, he can spell any word, any darn way he pleases for all i care !!

BINGO!!

I know a few guys around here that sign their names with an X, but give them a screwdriver, and a pair of pliers and they can rebuild an old Chevy to darn near perfection.

Not good to judge.

Oh, and, this guy is gooooooood

Brad

F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by creator:

For two of You that want to know about my spellllllng / is that lith 1 2 or maby 3 L / This is actualy my 4th language, I might not know how to spell right or sometimes I am missing a leter or two Just because of beeng in a hury or pressing the wrong letter ,but the important part is the car build from my hands an not the butons I'm pussshhhing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So now whath about the carrrrrrr ?
Do you want to sholl me your car?

This has got to be one of the greatest quotes of all times here. LMAO ROTF....
PFF
System Bot
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
I'm not skeptical about poor english - I'm skeptical about new people making big claims about new products .... (epsecially after seeing the thread about the 308 bodykit that came from an "old"member ...
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2007 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PaulJK:

I'm not skeptical about poor english - I'm skeptical about new people making big claims about new products .... (epsecially after seeing the thread about the 308 bodykit that came from an "old"member ...

Obviously you missed Daytona last year,....his work is real, and he can back it up.

It is ok to be skeptical when everything is talk, but this guy is getting it done !

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 02-04-2007).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2007 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

P.S

Bobby,....if you have more pictures to send me, check your private message for my email information.

thanks
Tony
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2007 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
Man I love those wheels! Its a shame they dont sell them black with a polished lip
Scurvy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2007 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ScurvySend a Private Message to ScurvyDirect Link to This Post
I'd love to get one of those hoods from the orange car.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2007 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scurvy:

Talk to him (creator) he is willing to build anything for anyone who brings their wallet.

domesticgal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2007 05:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for domesticgalSend a Private Message to domesticgalDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scurvy:

Me too!

..and the fenders, sides, decklid, etc etc etc...
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2007 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
No offence but, you're second "creation" is too similar to the Redux for me to purchase molds from, hehe. However, is it possible to "create" a different mold? I like the nose on the Plasma but "tweeked" of course. Is that possible?
creator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2007 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for creatorSend a Private Message to creatorDirect Link to This Post
Yes,that is possible.If You can shol me some pix to see .Just 3 month ago I bought my first computer and I still don't know how to work it.I have no idea how this REDUX or PLASMA looke's like . Every picture can become a reality . Test me .
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock