Started on: 02-03-2007 12:24 PM
Replies: 143
Last post by: exoticse on 03-17-2009 11:30 PM
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2007 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
WOW
IP: Logged
PontiacJ829

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2007 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiacJ829Click Here to visit PontiacJ829's HomePageSend a Private Message to PontiacJ829Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by mtownfiero:

needs to be lowered with bigger rims to really set it off. . The fronts pretty cool but im not sure if i like the wing and vents on the taillights. Only my opinion though.

Something about what's left of the side molding is kind of awkward too.
Rest of it looks pretty damn sweet!

[This message has been edited by PontiacJ829 (edited 08-06-2007).]

88White3.4GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2007 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTDirect Link to This Post
WOW, that looks cool
MclarenF1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2007 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MclarenF1Click Here to visit MclarenF1's HomePageSend a Private Message to MclarenF1Direct Link to This Post
I'd ditch the Murcielago type vents, and lower the front a tad bit more. That things is ridiculously awesome!

------------------

[This message has been edited by MclarenF1 (edited 08-06-2007).]

Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2007 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
The car's a beautiful piece of work but I'm curious....what's the purpose of the small black vent in the front on the drivers side? It seems out of place with the cleanliness of the rest of the car.
cwatson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2007 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cwatsonSend a Private Message to cwatsonDirect Link to This Post
I like it and def alot of work put into it, but it has too much flare. The squares around the mouth? and the vents on the front side and the ones on the sills arent quite doing it for me. Also, the bottom of the front looks diffuser-ish. The partial side molding and fake brake vents detract from the cleanliness also. Lines are started then terminated then restarted somewhere else all along the car - its lacking continuity.

However, the headlights look pretty nasty...some staggered wheels and more lowering in the front would make it look good.
lildevil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2007 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lildevilClick Here to visit lildevil's HomePageSend a Private Message to lildevilDirect Link to This Post
Sorry...I am not liking any of it. Please tell me I am not the only one. I do appreciate all the work that went into it though. Its too busy and too many angles. None of it really flows together. What are thouse squares on the front cover? There are too many fake vents all over it too. The best part....the headlites and wheels.

------------------
Fiero w/ 1998 Supercharged 3.8 V-6 Intercooled
Best ET: 12.20@ 114.90 mph (street tires)
11.74@115 mph (drag radials)

"NO Juice....Just BOOST!"

[This message has been edited by lildevil (edited 08-07-2007).]

Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2007 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by lildevil:

Sorry...I am not liking any of it. Please tell me I am not the only one. I do appreciate all the work that went into it though. Its too busy and too many angles. None of it really flows together. What are thouse squares on the front cover? There are too many fake vents all over it too. The best part....the headlites and wheels.

I have to agree, I LOVED the GTRwidebody. This one just doesn't carry the wow factor. I do really like the headlights. I would like to see them with the GTRwidebody's side intake on a notchie and nothing more than wingstands and a widebody GT rear fascia. The WS6-esque taillights would be pretty sweet too. ...maybe I should look into doing that for my next Fiero.

drumwzrd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post08-08-2007 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drumwzrdSend a Private Message to drumwzrdDirect Link to This Post
I really don't want to be too rude but the last time I saw a car like that, it was a Mexican guy at our local Kragen Auto Supply sticking every duct, vent , scoop, on his Hyundai with double sided tape. The rear end of this car looks like a demo model for 20 different parts and the front is too overloaded also, but everyone has their own taste and this one is not for me
SLAMMED87GT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2007 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTDirect Link to This Post
Some nice body work going on, but too much angle IMO, the front end could be much more simple and pull off one hell of a look really.

------------------
Drive fast...get rock chips...I have them.

'87 GT *Show winning* sold
'96 BMW M3 Cosmos, Lux Package, Dinan Software, UUC TSE, UUC SSK, Eibach Pro/Bilstiens, K&N, Milli Miglia MMII 18x8/9", Rieger Lip, Clears, Kenwood ICE
'89 BMW 325I Zinnoberrot, 5-spd Stock

FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2007 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyDirect Link to This Post
I appreciate the hard work put into it, I just wish i had a say in the design aspect of the build. I am i Socal and my dad built it to his taste.... He did lots of work, period. I'm sure he is not taking anything to heart because he did it the way he wanted. If it makes him happy, great, I am happy for him. I'll take the orange one though.

-WAWUZAT
PFF
System Bot
FieroGuy9890

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2007 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGuy9890Click Here to visit FieroGuy9890's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGuy9890Direct Link to This Post
The yellow one is not exactly my style, I think mostly just in the front end because of those lights. but I couldn't even imagine he amount of work that took. And the incredible amounf of skill and creative ability are just flat out impressive. I love that orange widebody though.

Very impressive creator and keep up the awesome work. I hope to be able to do business with you someday, but since I'm just now starting a new job I don't think that will be too soon.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2007 03:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

You can definatly see the orange and the yellow car came from two different view points and designers.

The son (Alex aka FieroGTR widebobby) designed the orange widebody, with dad (Bobby aka the creator) providing the building skills to bring that design to life.

The yellow car was totally designed and built by dad and came from his vision.

No question you can see where the strenghs of each person lies. Dad is an absolutely incredible builder, the son is an extremely gifted designer.

All that being said given a choice i do like the orange widebody better.

I think it goes to show that father and son together make one impressive team ! Looking forward to more projects from these talented two in the future.
fiero86_gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2007 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero86_gtSend a Private Message to fiero86_gtDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Obviously you missed Daytona last year,....his work is real, and he can back it up.

It is ok to be skeptical when everything is talk, but this guy is getting it done !

That fiero is so hot!! *drool*

[This message has been edited by fiero86_gt (edited 08-08-2007).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2007 03:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Hey Bobby,

Did the car ever sell ? What happened with it ?

Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2007 04:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
right click save as very nice
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2007 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

I have to ask, what are the bubbles on the front bumper and what is up with the sitck on side scoop?
I can see a lot of work went into the car the sides and the lights look great. Those two spots just dont look right to me.
SAFASTRO

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2007 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTRODirect Link to This Post
I agree with you Jake_Dragon......it looks like your car is chewing gum in that picture. I think the humps made into vents, or foglights would be the key. In this picture, it shows the roughed out vent.

The stick on vent isn't working for me, as well as the body side mouldings. I'm also curious.....do the side vent things that replaced the sail panels have a purpose?? I think the sail panels that lildevil has on his car would look killer!!

Still a very cool looking car!! Just my opinion.
------------------

Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs

[This message has been edited by SAFASTRO (edited 10-25-2007).]

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2009 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
I like the look except the front end is a little busy, take off the front side scoops and the chrome thingy and it would look good.
BazookaFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2009 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaFieroSend a Private Message to BazookaFieroDirect Link to This Post
Holy thread resurection, Batman!

------------------

Want a SWEET signature? PM me!

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2009 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
How do you wake up a thread 2 years old and dead?
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2009 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
JumpStart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2009 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JumpStartSend a Private Message to JumpStartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/098075.html

Hey! Heres the thread I missed LOL
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2009 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Rimmed up, touched up, and finished up !

Bump ! Just got a pm from Bobby aka creator,....he needs to move this car asap !!

He is entertaining all reasonable offers.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock