Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  New and Improved Fiero Badges... (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
New and Improved Fiero Badges... by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 11-29-2006 11:51 PM
Replies: 355
Last post by: Greg Z on 02-14-2009 11:11 AM
fastback 88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2006 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fastback 88Send a Private Message to fastback 88Direct Link to This Post
On second thought I will take 3 supercharged!! Just let me know when.
IP: Logged
DrDave

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2006 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrDaveSend a Private Message to DrDaveDirect Link to This Post
I don' see my name on there. Should I send a copy of my bank money order?
Dave Richmond
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2006 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post
fyi, you marked my name for formula and classic,

i wanted dohc and classic. thanx.
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2006 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
DrDave, PM sent... the other adjustments have been made and are updated on this sheet- hopefully I got everything right. One of the nice things about doing it this way is that the errors are pointed out and fixed!

Now, for the good news. The GT, V8, and Supercharged badges will be ordered next week! Depending on how much more interest we get in the others, I may throw in a order for one of the others that haven't made or are close to making the 25 minimum.

I'll have the Choptop version(s) tomorrow for you to see, though I've been debating whether I should make it the same as the others or something just a little bit different. Ahhh, you let me know what you think.

I'd like to thank everyone here for their support and feedback. Having this project to work on really means alot to me, and has probably has kept me from going over the edge...

A note about payments, I'm open to just about anything but chickens and goats. Check, cash, diamonds, gold, pay pal... doesn't matter to me. When these are in (I expect the week after next), then I'll let everyone know and you can start sending payments. I would much rather that the information be sent to my email rather than PM because it will be much easier to keep things organized. I want this to go as smoothly as I can make it, and being able to organize the emails into files will be a big help. Besides that, PM does not offer the ability to see what I've sent out and to whom. For now, we can worry about that in a couple weeks.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2006 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Excellent! Thank you.
Aside from the cool badges that we'll be getting, I hope your efforts will be worthwhile for you, as well.

I'll be paying with Paypal. Just give me a "pay to" email addy, sometime between now and then.
LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2006 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post
awesome! all before xmas hell yeah!
Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2006 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanDirect Link to This Post
Looking forward too see the choptop version.
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2006 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

A note about payments, I'm open to just about anything but chickens and goats. Check, cash, diamonds, gold, pay pal... doesn't matter to me.

So can I send you $35 dollars worth of savings in coupons?
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2006 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post
problem is most coupons have a cash value of 1/100 cents, so thats a lot of coupons.
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2006 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Direct Link to This Post
$35 worth of SAVINGS is only 100 $0.35 off coupons

------------------
"Semper Fiero"

DrCPU

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2006 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrCPUSend a Private Message to DrCPUDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jarhead 2m4:

$35 worth of SAVINGS is only 100 $0.35 off coupons

I guess you might as well add a Choptop Badge to my order! That makes four badges for me. I have a wad of CT money - what kind of exchange rate goes with that? =80

For those that don't know what CT money is it's Candian Tire money. You can never get rid of the stuff. Kinda like getting Carquest or Pep Boys dollars (don't know if they've got that stuff).

Just kidding - will make payments via PayPal as soon they are ready (or when you want the money).

I'll send you a PM with my mailing address - you can respond with your PayPal instructions.

Dave

------------------

[This message has been edited by DrCPU (edited 12-08-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2006 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Well, I thought about it and here's what I think the Choptop badge should look like...

Thoughts?

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 12-08-2006).]

GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2006 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post
I am thinking I should get a free one for using my car in your ad. I will then sign a release.

[This message has been edited by GTGeff (edited 12-08-2006).]

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2006 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

I am thinking I should get a free one for using my car in your ad. I will then sign a release.

Great, now everyone will want one... PM sent, I'm glad I picked that car, based on what I now know.
tednelson83

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2006 06:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tednelson83Click Here to visit tednelson83's HomePageSend a Private Message to tednelson83Direct Link to This Post
il take a gt one!
Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2006 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanDirect Link to This Post
madcurl. What do you think.

------------------
Regards SHARKMAN
86 GT, 3.4 Camaro engine,
choptop # 1 in Europe/Sweden

[This message has been edited by Sharkman (edited 12-10-2006).]

RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2006 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post

Well, I thought about it and here's what I think the Choptop badge should look like...
Thoughts?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Bob
Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2006 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanDirect Link to This Post
That version was not bad.
But version 1 was also good.
Have Archie shown intrest?
Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2006 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanDirect Link to This Post

Sharkman

804 posts
Member since May 2004
Could you make a classic plus with choptop soo I can see how that would look.

------------------
Regards SHARKMAN
86 GT, 3.4 Camaro engine,
choptop # 1 in Europe/Sweden

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2006 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Hmmmmm...
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2006 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

F-I-E-R-O

8410 posts
Member since Jan 2005

Originally posted by RCR:
Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Bob

I hope you got that out of your system...
I've played with that idea but still like the proportions of the original- the other just seems too schmooshed for me...
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2006 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Hmmmmm...

Yeah, that's better IMO. What's the material made of?
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2006 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
It's made of copper, then get a heavy silver plating. So, if you ever find yourself being attacked by vampires, you can use your car for defense...

The samples I've seen by the company shows that the detail will be very good. This is one of the things that I was very particular about when looking for a new mfr. I also have a mfr that can do a single badge for a total of $190 if someone must have something very unique. The quality seems to be as good as the one that I'm going with, but there's something about the first one that makes me feel more at ease.

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 12-11-2006).]

Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2006 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanDirect Link to This Post
This one will work for me. If that one is made I take 2.

[This message has been edited by Sharkman (edited 12-11-2006).]

Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2006 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanDirect Link to This Post
BUMP
LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2006 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post
taking the money yet? just curious you said we should see them before christmas it's getting closer
never2old

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2006 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for never2oldSend a Private Message to never2oldDirect Link to This Post
What excactly was the final vote from your design to the old one?
Now a person could order the original design?
Don't know if I will order, but for some reason I still like the original better.
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2006 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I'm hoping that my seed money will be ready by monday or tuesday at the latest. I'll be placing an order as soon as I get the money in the bank and the check has cleared. It is cutting it close, way too close for me. Regarding this question, I don't understand...

"What excactly was the final vote from your design to the old one?"
The ones that are shown through this thread will be available. The more popular ones will be made first, those being the GT, V8, and Supersharged. I think that the next to come will be the Choptop and Turbocharged.

"Now a person could order the original design?"
If you mean the ones that are shown on this thread yes. If you mean the one that was made previously, they'll cost $60. The mfr changed the cost which is why I'm going to another source.

"Don't know if I will order, but for some reason I still like the original better."
As soon as these come in, I'll post pics of the product. What was it you liked better? That it was colored or something in the design?
never2old

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2006 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for never2oldSend a Private Message to never2oldDirect Link to This Post
I was refering to the pegasus{spelling} as " the original.
Thanks Andrew.
never2old

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2006 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for never2oldSend a Private Message to never2oldDirect Link to This Post

never2old

1854 posts
Member since Dec 2005
Nad by the final vote count, I meant
When you came up with your new design and people voted as to whether they liked the pegasus or your design, "What was the final tally?
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2006 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Hmmmm... that's a good question. I don't remember even, and couldn't even make a decent guess... um, 46,000 people? Yeah, that sounds about right.
PFF
System Bot
86SEin93003

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2006 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86SEin93003Send a Private Message to 86SEin93003Direct Link to This Post
F-I-E-R-O is this you? if not why does it say people got ripped off? just wondering because i wanted to buy one? thanks.

eBay Link

[Edited by Cliff Pennock: "Fixed the link so people don't have to scroll sideways"]
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2006 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Ahhhhhhhh... the mccanda auction finally rears its ugly head! I wondered how long it would take for this to come up. There were several issues concerning the first order, none of which I'm going to re-hash. In an effort to ensure that everyone is comfortable with this order, I am offering to accept payment only after the item is received and satisfaction met. I guarantee that anyone who orders one of the badges will be completely satisfied or the badge is free. No questions asked, no neg given, no flaming... I've gone to great lengths to make sure that the mfr I'm working with this time not only makes something that I can be proud of (countless emails, phone calls and comparisons between mfrs) and something that all of us would be proud to put on our cars to replace the plastic factory badge. If you need more information, I will be happy to talk to you. My home phone number is 607-821-1413.
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2006 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

F-I-E-R-O

8410 posts
Member since Jan 2005
To make it easier on folks who are going though this page, use this format to link the auction:

[url=put your link in here] say whatever you want in this space [/url]

like this mccaanda stinks

That'll help to keep people from scrolling left and right to read the page.
LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2006 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post

I am offering to accept payment only after the item is received and satisfaction met. I guarantee that anyone who orders one of the badges will be completely satisfied or the badge is free.

All I have to say is DAMN! if that isn't a guarantee I don't know what is!
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2006 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
You guys deserve it. It's not something that I would think of doing if it weren't for the quality of people on this forum.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2006 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Dude...
I would send you Paypal tonight if I knew where to send it.
As for the other stuff... Kwrap happens.
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2006 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Fine, let's get this thing started. If you want to send payment now for a V8, GT, or SUPERCHARGED, feel free to send it to pay pal account: Andrew-Rogers@stny.rr.com

Please make sure to make a note of which badge you are looking to purchase and the quantity. Please also add $5.00 to cover the shipping. Overseas add $10. I think that should cover it, if not, I'll take care of the difference. I'll keep track of payments and badges received on the worksheet I've been posting here.

Single Badge: $35 Multiple Badges: $29

Here we go!

troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2006 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyDirect Link to This Post
If you ordered more than one badge do you still have to add $5 each for shipping? Just need to know before I send payment tonight.
DrCPU

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2006 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrCPUSend a Private Message to DrCPUDirect Link to This Post
Andrew,

Paypal money sent for 3 badges (2) GT (1) V8.

Dave
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock