Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Another winter project underway... (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
Another winter project underway... by Haagster
Started on: 10-24-2005 12:33 PM
Replies: 133
Last post by: Haagster on 02-06-2009 07:12 PM
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2006 06:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post
I'm glad I caught your thread. Thanx for the kind words, but I've got a loonnnggg way to go to get to your point. Your car looks great. The color is fantastic. You've done an awesome job and I'd be proud to say I had a little part in it. Now I need to go to work to make money so I can finish...

Awesome...

Bob
+
IP: Logged
chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2006 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post
I just read this entire thread, and this car looks amazing! I love the color too!!!

Wondering how, or if, the car is coming along?
chuck278

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2006 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chuck278Send a Private Message to chuck278Direct Link to This Post
Looks very good. Would you take a Harley in trade?
Call me at 614-283-9793 if intersted.
Thanks
Haagster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2007 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HaagsterSend a Private Message to HaagsterDirect Link to This Post
Just a quick revive from the dead...
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2007 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
wow, update please!
Haagster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2007 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HaagsterSend a Private Message to HaagsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:
wow, update please!

How've you been Holiday??? I love what you have been doing with your car recently and after letting mine sit and rust for most of a year (took that long to get things on even ground after the divorce ), I think I am going to start on it again on the Fiero. It is still blue, still looks pretty good (although neglected ). First project for the car is to finish the doors - Firebird panel parts, new power locks, new window motors, new glass if I can find new - or at least not scratched, etc). I never did get my sub boxes installed and covered the way I wanted, so that'll be happening too --> ALL BEFORE CARLISLE IF THE SUN STAYS UP LONG ENOUGH

Going to be there this year? I'll introduce you to my new girlfriend

Haagster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2007 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HaagsterSend a Private Message to HaagsterDirect Link to This Post
Back to the salvage yard Today's haul - a prestine replacement Firebird dash!! The old one is cracked in a few places and has seen better days, so you can imagine my thrill in finding a perfect dash in the yard for $100. There were actually two 4th gen Firebirds in the yard, but one is noticably better than the other, so it will be going into my car!
Haagster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2007 05:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HaagsterSend a Private Message to HaagsterDirect Link to This Post
Let the (re)construction begin... I've been driving the Fiero since the "D"-word and have gotten nothing significant done to it... Too bad, since it was at about 75% completed. I just bought a Toyota Camry to drive around (thanks to my girlfriend and new job ), so the Fiero is moving back into the garage where it will live out its life as a "project/queen". Deconstruction begins again
Haagster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2007 05:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HaagsterSend a Private Message to HaagsterDirect Link to This Post

Haagster

1378 posts
Member since May 2001
<Note to self> Buy a new digital camera to take pics for Pennock's</Note to self>
fiero86_gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2007 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero86_gtSend a Private Message to fiero86_gtDirect Link to This Post
Sweeeeeeeeet! I am drooling over that color. Nice job!
Haagster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2009 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HaagsterSend a Private Message to HaagsterDirect Link to This Post
End of an era - my wife and I have decided to get out of the Fiero. It is either for sale whole (or will be parted if not sold). Sorry to see it go, but it is time to say goodbye
PFF
System Bot
Custom2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2009 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post
Sell the wife.

------------------

gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2009 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletDirect Link to This Post
check your sale add and email me some up-to-date pictures of the Fiero.
I have the cash for it and can arrange pick up.
goten@wi.rr.com

------------------
1970 Monte Carlo 400 Frame-off Restoration 456whp 514wtq
1990 Z24 3.1L 5 speed (SOLD)
1990 ASC Mclaren Grand Prix TSTE (Turbo 3.1) (SOLD)
1992 Firebird T-Tops V-8 24k original Florida miles(collectors car)
1999 Pontiac GTP Grand Prix Silvermist Coupe - runs easy mid 13's all day (SOLD)

Haagster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2009 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HaagsterSend a Private Message to HaagsterDirect Link to This Post
Last and final update: the car has been sold. Thank you for your interest. Thread closed.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock