Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Ausie door rockers....do you want them? (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
Ausie door rockers....do you want them? by madcurl
Started on: 06-07-2004 01:27 PM
Replies: 146
Last post by: exoticse on 11-13-2008 04:02 PM
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2006 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Bump.

Still looking.

Bump....I got shipments to place, hehe.

IP: Logged
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2006 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Any more of these out there floating around ??
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2006 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
I just sent my second or third (I forget) set to Archie, hehe.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2006 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post
Bump

C'mon there has to be more of these sitting around somewhere unused ?

Who has them ?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2006 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, I got to bump this thread. I'm looking for something, hehe
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2006 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Hmm...I love reworking somebody's [Laborous] creation.

I may need one more pair. Does anybody have one they don't want?

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 09-04-2006).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2006 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
I still need one more......

------------------

"Anyone can make a copy of something, it may look good but it ever is the real car. Make something from your imagination, something unique, something nobody has, anything is possible and, ideas can be a reality."

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2006 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

I need another set also, but it looks like the supply is drying up ??
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2006 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
why don't you just make a mold from a pair you have and reproduce as many of them as you guys need?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2006 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

why don't you just make a mold from a pair you have and reproduce as many of them as you guys need?

Although making a mold would be ideal, it's better to just purchase another one from someone who doesn't need them. That way I'm not copieng Ausie [original] door rocker but rather I'm tweeking it. However, I still need one more.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2006 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Bump
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2007 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Bumping for Zetabird member. Check here and also Choptop #15 for details.

------------------

"Anyone can make a copy of something, it may look good but it ever is the real car. Make something from your imagination, something unique, something nobody has, anything is possible and, ideas can be a reality."

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2007 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post
Hmmmm seems a few people are mulling this !
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Hmmmm seems a few people are mulling this !

I found a set of Aussie door rockers sitting inside of the Redux, hehe. I guess I have enough of them, hehe.

Oh yeah, bumb for Sorefeet member.
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
I am reworking the door pieces at present so the old moulds may be up for grabs in the not to distant future.
AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AusFiero:

I am reworking the door pieces at present so the old moulds may be up for grabs in the not to distant future.

Whats being reworked?
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AutoTech:

Whats being reworked?

Attempting to make the bolt ons rather than glue on and mould. Although the moulding in will still be an option.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AusFiero:

Attempting to make the bolt ons rather than glue on and mould. Although the moulding in will still be an option.

I'd wish you'd made the uppers too to cover over the stock door handles like on #020 and #015 choptops. I know several people who'd buy those in a heart beat!

Oh yeah, thanks Aussie for making the old style ones....they're being put to good use as you can see but, in a different location.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 01-21-2007).]

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:
I'd wish you'd made the uppers too to cover over the stock door handles like on #020 and #015 choptops. I know several people who'd buy those in a heart beat!

Oh yeah, thanks Aussie for making the old style ones....they're being put to good use as you can see but, in a different location.

If you happen to have a couple more laying around let me know. There may be a wide body in my future.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 02:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

If you happen to have a couple more laying around let me know. There may be a wide body in my future.

I only have one Ausie door rocker left for a future project in the pipe line. However, I'll donate it to you now if you're making #014 into a wide body ASAP for the CTHC II at Archie's. Don't make me send it, cause you know I will.....hehe.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

However, I'll donate it to you now if you're making #014 into a wide body ASAP for the CTHC II at Archie's. Don't make me send it, cause you know I will.....hehe.

He he, if I didn't think it would add months to the painting process I might consider making #14 a widebody. But I'm trying to make it real easy for him to sand and paint and nothing else.

The widebody is a future project to be unveiled probably around the time of the 30th reunion
PFF
System Bot
AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 03:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
I like the bolt-on idea. I deal with glass to much at work as it is

If they turn out ok, I'll have a set of new "originals" for trade!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2007 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
This pipe-dream thread has officially served it's intended purpose in creating #020. Thank you Ausie for creating the part.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2008 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

This pipe-dream thread has officially served it's intended purpose in creating #020. Thank you Ausie for creating the part.

I was pipe dreaming the last couple of days. Good thing I still have a extra set of Ausie door rockers.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2008 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

The cool thing about this thread is that it can still possibly get others to start thinking outside the box toward using parts for applications other than what they were originally intended for or get folks in the mindset of tweeking.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2008 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

The cool thing about this thread is that it can still possibly get others to start thinking outside the box toward using parts for applications other than what they were originally intended for or get folks in the mindset of tweeking.

I've been thinking about using another set near the upper portion of the door leading back towards a rear notchback clip.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Curly always thinking outside the box hehehe
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock