Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Sorry but i gotta ask, whats the story with Archie and Cletus? (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
Sorry but i gotta ask, whats the story with Archie and Cletus? by kawana
Started on: 01-07-2008 02:44 AM
Replies: 174
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 01-15-2008 04:54 AM
8Ball

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2008 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
Well opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one. Mine is,
Archie > All.

As far as I am concerned, Archie makes the Fiero the car I love. He is a genius, a mechanical Mozart.
He is guaranteed to get 7 or 8 grand of my hard earned cash one of these days.
IP: Logged
GT Quick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
User Banned

Report this Post01-13-2008 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT QuickSend a Private Message to GT QuickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 8Ball:

Well opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one. Mine is,
Archie > All.

As far as I am concerned, Archie makes the Fiero the car I love. He is a genius, a mechanical Mozart.
He is guaranteed to get 7 or 8 grand of my hard earned cash one of these days.

Now I want you to stop and think for yourself for a minute. Why.........why do you think he is a "mechanical genius"....a "mechanical mozart" or whatever. Do ou say that because you know people will like you ? Do you say that because it is something you've always wanted and he can provide the piece of iron ot get a SBC on a Fiero tranny ? Or do you even have a reason ?

People here seem to just like one thing because someone else does or thinks it's cool. Or dislike something or someone for the same reason. I do not see very many people thinking for themselves here. Oh some do, but then you have most people having to ask permission" to get info on a home built chop or are embarrassed or afraid to talk about some SBC swap problems due
to all the bashing of that person. Oh and all of a sudden because some peoblems came along "you didn't know what you were doing" or whatever other insults come along after that. That has been my experience anyway and opinoins are...well everyone has one as stated before. This Archie guy isn't that great. Hes someone that just exists in his 15 minutes of fame from when the first Fiero swaps were done and held onto it.

I have been around dynos (not enough to run one) but what they are is they are a tool. One run should not judge the engine but should be a starting point. But I see people pulling runs and either a) getting dissappointed and retuning the engine or b) shrug shoulders and say it is what it is. A dyno is a tool and should be used as such. Are two cars different on the dyno ? Well if one pulls 750RWD HP and the other 230 something then the answer is yes, the cars are different. The builders of the car are different. It seems poeple here just want the SBC to gain some sort of mythical status quo among people on the internet. In real life most people really don't care WHAT'S under the hood of a Pontiac Fiero.

For God's sakes it's just a SBC 350. It's not rocket science. You people act like he invented the flux capacitor or something. It's a SBC in a Pontiac Fiero. What's the big deal ?
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by GT Quick:
For God's sakes it's just a SBC 350. It's not rocket science. You people act like he invented the flux capacitor or something. It's a SBC in a Pontiac Fiero. What's the big deal ?

GT Quick.... have you met Archie personally? Are you qualified to speak to his qualifications? I'll probably get all the Archie Haters mad at me by saying it, but Archie is a Rocket Scientist. He's not just some hack that bolted an SBC to a Fiero and hoped for the best. He did all the research on the swap to make everything work. Yeah it looks easy now, but check out on the work he did on the Solstice. How many people would buy a brand new car and proceed to put an LS1 motor in it? That's how good he is.
darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

GT Quick.... have you met Archie personally? Are you qualified to speak to his qualifications? I'll probably get all the Archie Haters mad at me by saying it, but Archie is a Rocket Scientist. He's not just some hack that bolted an SBC to a Fiero and hoped for the best. He did all the research on the swap to make everything work. Yeah it looks easy now, but check out on the work he did on the Solstice. How many people would buy a brand new car and proceed to put an LS1 motor in it? That's how good he is.

And how the solstice guys do not even recognize the "job" he did on it.
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

And how the solstice guys do not even recognize the "job" he did on it.

Are you still back there hiding behind that closet door?

Archie
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:
Are you still back there hiding behind that closet door?
Archie

LOL...
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 05:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post

Now I want you to stop and think for yourself for a minute. Why.........why do you think he is a "mechanical genius"....a "mechanical mozart" or whatever. Do ou say that because you know people will like you ? Do you say that because it is something you've always wanted and he can provide the piece of iron ot get a SBC on a Fiero tranny ? Or do you even have a reason ?

People here seem to just like one thing because someone else does or thinks it's cool. Or dislike something or someone for the same reason. I do not see very many people thinking for themselves here. Oh some do, but then you have most people having to ask permission" to get info on a home built chop or are embarrassed or afraid to talk about some SBC swap problems due
to all the bashing of that person. Oh and all of a sudden because some peoblems came along "you didn't know what you were doing" or whatever other insults come along after that. That has been my experience anyway and opinoins are...well everyone has one as stated before. This Archie guy isn't that great. Hes someone that just exists in his 15 minutes of fame from when the first Fiero swaps were done and held onto it.

I have been around dynos (not enough to run one) but what they are is they are a tool. One run should not judge the engine but should be a starting point. But I see people pulling runs and either a) getting dissappointed and retuning the engine or b) shrug shoulders and say it is what it is. A dyno is a tool and should be used as such. Are two cars different on the dyno ? Well if one pulls 750RWD HP and the other 230 something then the answer is yes, the cars are different. The builders of the car are different. It seems poeple here just want the SBC to gain some sort of mythical status quo among people on the internet. In real life most people really don't care WHAT'S under the hood of a Pontiac Fiero.

Ditto. And it doesn't matter what his qualifications are, it doesn't take rocket science to design an adapter and engine mounts and a list of parts that can be bought at Kragen. Does it make the job a whole lot easier for the average joe? Heck ya, but that doesn't make it rocket science.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 05:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

Ditto. And it doesn't matter what his qualifications are, it doesn't take rocket science to design an adapter and engine mounts and a list of parts that can be bought at Kragen. Does it make the job a whole lot easier for the average joe? Heck ya, but that doesn't make it rocket science.

I have met some rocket scientists and I'm glad Archie isn't one of them. I have an Archie kit, It gets the job done. Its not over engineered and priced out of reach for those of us that need an alternative. I'm sure he could refine his kit and make it look better, blend in the adapter plate more to the tranny and have custom made flywheels but the price would be out of reach for a lot of people.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

So what would Archie have to do to be worthy of people liking him and his work in your mind? Can we apply that same criteria to all other swaps? Because I'd really like people to have to justify why they like something. Telling me it's their preference or opinion isn't good enough, they should have to satisfy MY requirements for them to like something.

Most SBC owners just want a fun car and don't give a rat's buttocks about what other people think. It's the haters that think V8 owners want some mythical status, etc. Well, you're wrong. Get used to it.
Curlrup

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupDirect Link to This Post
Archie rules end of discustion.
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
its your car - do what makes ya giggle.

not everyone is mechanicaly inclined. big deal. thats why we have mechanicly inclined people for hire. call it a wrench whore, if you like. whatever. I dont get why people buy what they buy - but - I also dont care. go buy it. dont want to? then dont. you can do it yourself? fine - go do it yourself.

there is only ONE reasons anyone would care. because they are insecure. you can try and come up with all the excuses in the world. but - there is not one valid reason to actually actively attack due to engine choice. 'cmon - step back - take a look at what you are doing.

do you actually expect ANYONE to beleive that you are trying to perform a public service?? that you are SAVING someone from a horrible decision?? especially when you see that most are SATISFIED??

yes - I to think the Fiero is more suited to a buzz bomb than a rumble beast. but - so what? my car. go build/buy your own.
PFF
System Bot
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
Everyone needs to stop giving all the credit to Archie and start giving most of the credit to the guy in his shop that put all these customers cars together. I mean sure back in the day Ol Archie did his fair share of wrench spinning but those days have been over. Give the guys out in the shop making it happen some credit for once and let them know they are important also.

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Everyone needs to stop giving all the credit to Archie and start giving most of the credit to the guy in his shop that put all these customers cars together.

revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post

Everyone needs to stop giving all the credit to Archie and start giving most of the credit to the guy in his shop that put all these customers cars together. I mean sure back in the day Ol Archie did his fair share of wrench spinning but those days have been over. Give the guys out in the shop making it happen some credit for once and let them know they are important also.

Gordo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GordoSend a Private Message to GordoDirect Link to This Post

DL10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post

If you had ever met Archie in person you would know he gives his guys credit for doing most of the work
Archie has not been a one-man shop for many years, there's way to much work for one man..
Edited to add

Archie has a very talented crew. They each had their own skills that they brought with them, but they have also learned many things working with him. They are all very happy to get paid for doing something they love to do.
So his guys are happy working for him, and most of his customers are happy with his products and with the cars he has built.
99% of the time someone complains about Archie they have no real dealing with him………..They just think they know more then him or their way is better then his.

[This message has been edited by DL10 (edited 01-14-2008).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

The reason you know that Rob & Kris are the main guys that put the cars together in my shop is because I mention that fact in vrtually every build thread. They will also be the guys who you might see posing with the car during those threads.

Also whenever I have my Seminars at my Open House or at some shows, I always introduce them to everyone at the beginning of the discussion.

Also at many of the shows I go to, I bring them along to share the glory if there is any.

Now just 2 more things.

#1 By the actions I mention above I'm doing as much as I can to give them the propper credit. In return maybe you can see fit to give me just a little less grief.

#2 The worst thing you can do, at this point, is to start bashing my guys. DarthFiero & Mastermind spent some time calling my guys names & bashing them & that didn't work out too well for them.

Archie
Fierotaz

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazDirect Link to This Post

In real life most people really don't care WHAT'S under the hood of a Pontiac Fiero.

I strongly disagree with this statement, based on the road trip I took with my car and the response I got at every gas station when I popped open the engine bay! I drove over 4500 miles and stopped countless times and not once did I stop that someone was not excited, astonished or just blown away that there was an LT1 in a Fiero. Even the "car guys" at the classic car show I stopped at in Texas were impressed with the engine in the car. But that said I own it because it is what I want and has nothing to do with any body else or what they think.
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post

The guys in my shop do a lot of the work, but it is my name on the door and it is my risk. When one tech screwed up a few years ago, it was my wallet that had to pay, not his. Also, keep in mind that a shop owner won't take in any job he couldn't do himself. I once had a tech quit in the middle of an Audi A8 head gasket job. He thought he screwed me.....I can easily put together anything that was taken apart by someone else, or the job wouldn't come in my shop.
I give the guys credit in my shop, but I think they like the fact that I pay better than most new car dealers. My techs make over $30.00 per hour.
Dave
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
This has to be one of the most pitifull feuds I've ever seen. Archie, a man who's running a successful and expanding business with a happy and loyal clientele and happy and skilled employees gets so much grief by people who virtually none of them have ever done business with him.

It would be one thing if he constantly ripped people off and you had a whole group of disgruntled customers complaining to the BBB, but other than the rare exception, no one complaining about Archie's shop or his work has ever done any business with him. And these are the same people that think they know how to run a business better, and yet they don't even have their own business. It's not even a case of competition trying to bad mouth him to steal customers.

Shaunboy got his ego destroyed when Archie turned him down for a job, and now he spends his days surfing the net looking for any V8 Fiero he can find so he can poke fun at it. Just look at Youtube, Streetfire, RFT, or even here and you can tell just how much of
his life is consumed by this.

And the rest of the Shaunbag swingers just appear to be desparately trying to win his approval by doing the same. They post something here, then immediately run over to RFT to brag about their post.

You people are pathetic.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
I agree this thread is pathetic. I see Cliff posted here, too bad he didn't close the thread on his way out.
PFF
System Bot
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

The guys in my shop do a lot of the work, but it is my name on the door and it is my risk. When one tech screwed up a few years ago, it was my wallet that had to pay, not his. Also, keep in mind that a shop owner won't take in any job he couldn't do himself. I once had a tech quit in the middle of an Audi A8 head gasket job. He thought he screwed me.....I can easily put together anything that was taken apart by someone else, or the job wouldn't come in my shop.
I give the guys credit in my shop, but I think they like the fact that I pay better than most new car dealers. My techs make over $30.00 per hour.
Dave

Dave, Can I come and work for you? I think I'm being underpaid! -Jason

Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
This thread is dieing for a lock Cliff!

Nobody can please everyone all of the time. No matter how good someone does there job, someone out there may disagree. Doesn't mean the person doesn't know there job... just means they didn't manage to please everyone. It happens.

Archie has a successful and expanding business with far more satisfied customers than dissatisfied. If that doesn't say everything that needs to be said, I don't know what does.

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:

Dave, Can I come and work for you? I think I'm being underpaid! -Jason

can you fix German cars???

Seriously, Not to drag names into it, but my car was bashed by Shaun at one point. What was he going to bring to the table at Archie's???? I won't hire anyone who won't benefit my shop. If Shaun doesn't like V8 Fieros, than maybe he shouldn't have applied to work for V8 Archie. That's like a Ford mechanic who hates foreign cars coming to me for a job. His app would get filed in the shredder.
Dave
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Trying to get in before the lock

Not bad for under $5000 including the car.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Seriously, Not to drag names into it, but my car was bashed by Shaun at one point. What was he going to bring to the table at Archie's???? I won't hire anyone who won't benefit my shop. If Shaun doesn't like V8 Fieros, than maybe he shouldn't have applied to work for V8 Archie. That's like a Ford mechanic who hates foreign cars coming to me for a job. His app would get filed in the shredder.
Dave

From what I've read, Shaun wanted to apprentice with Archie. He didn't go off on his anti-V8 bend until after Archie turned him down for the job. He hates them because Archie didn't hire him.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
You're right this thread is due for a closing but that isn't going to solve the problem.

People tell me that I should be ignoring these threads that turn into bashing threads. I've spent the last 6 months doing my best to ignore the bashing, but that don't help. I ignored the 1st several pages of this thread but it kept on.

This year I'm fighting back & they're going to get the same thing they dish out.

This thread was started innocent enough but the trolls see anything like this as a chance to bash away.

As soon as this thread closes another thread will start all over again & the same people will say the same things & we'll go around again.

I think Cliff has left this one open as long as he has so that good members of PFF can identify the Trolls and remove them.

If you take a look at almost all the other threads on PFF about 3800's or 3.4's or 2.8's or 4.9's you see sinple polite conversation & very little bashing. You see a thread about Archie or Chevy V-8 swaps, you can take bets that it'll turn into a bashing thread. Some people feel they just have to bash away when the thread is about a SBC & if my name comes up in the thread.

Post a video up on UTube about a NStar or a 3800 & you'll be fine. But post one up about a SBC & it'll get bashed.

I have like 6 videos posted on UTube & at least everyday one of them will get bashed by Shaunbag & his troop. I have all my videos setup so that I have to approve comments before they are allowed to be posted to my videos & everyday Shaunbag is there still trying to post his crap to them.

If Shaunbag was going to Colombine High School someone would have reported him to the authorities by now. The guy is obsessed & dangerous. I wouldn't be surprised if he showed up at a Fiero show someday & started shooting.

It's time for this to end, this punk & his nutswingers have been harrassing me for about 4 years now & no sign that he's going to get a life of his own anytime soon.

So if the members of PFF aren't going to take steps to eliminate the problem then it isn't going to do any good to close this thread because it'll be going fullblown in another thread.

Archie

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post

This year I'm fighting back & they're going to get the same thing they dish out.

I have like 6 videos posted on UTube & at least everyday one of them will get bashed by Shaunbag & his troop. I have all my videos setup so that I have to approve comments before they are allowed to be posted to my videos & everyday Shaunbag is there still trying to post his crap to them.

If Shaunbag was going to Colombine High School someone would have reported him to the authorities by now. The guy is obsessed & dangerous. I wouldn't be surprised if he showed up at a Fiero show someday & started shooting.

Archie

Where are these "videos" of so called v8 swaps that make more than 2/3's the power they are rated at, or run 1/4 mile times that are better than a stock 305 camero?
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Where are these "videos" of so called v8 swaps that make more than 2/3's the power they are rated at, or run 1/4 mile times that are better than a stock 305 camero?

You're not gonna find them there in the closet where you are hidding.

I am waiting for the manual v8 guys to accept my challenge, I will race for whatever, money/pinks, heads up best of 5 races pinks style anywhere in the midwest.

I never saw that challenge before, but you're on.
We will be racing for $5000.00 cash, just like on Pinks. (bring cash or Money Order)
We will be racing at Great Lakes Dragaway.
We can run in late April or early May whatever day you can make it into town.
Bring proof that the car you are racing belongs to you.
Put up or shut up.

Archie

On the otherhand, knowing I will take crap for this, but I am not going to call archies bluff here, as I dont have 5000 to risk, nor do I want to take my car into the drag racing direction at the moment. i like driving it around town, and the fact I have already gotten back what I invested in it.

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Internet stalking is a crime.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Post a video up on UTube about a NStar or a 3800 & you'll be fine. But post one up about a SBC & it'll get bashed. I have like 6 videos posted on UTube & at least everyday one of them will get bashed by Shaunbag & his troop. I have all my videos setup so that I have to approve comments before they are allowed to be posted to my videos & everyday Shaunbag is there still trying to post his crap to them.

Archie

I've noticed that too. If the engine is a 3800SC, 3.4 or the N*; the trolling is non existent. The person(s) posting these negative comments on the UTUBE SBC videos is seeking attention while using various names associated either with the name: Cletus/or V8.

This is similar to those now lock-out threads on the Insurgent forum or as I now call it, "The Clown Diaries" where that person(s) too was/still is obsessed with Archie. Serious questions about this are disturbing if not alarming and should be viewed as such.

This is the type of behavior we've all witnessed in the news where a person is so obsessed they loose their own identity followed by stalking, verbal threats, vandalism, and later violence. Usually it’s a male/female rejection that sparks the obsession, but in this case, the perpetrator(s) are showing signs of homosexuality in nature (using Seinfeld’s analogy, "Not that there's anything wrong with it." Hee, hee) and maybe masturbating at every posting, hehe.

The signs are on the wall and in 1997 it happened to that nut case (Cunanan) involving the clothes designer Versace in FL were the obsessed nut case seeked and killed the designer. http://www.cnn.com/US/9707/16/versace/index.html Granted, this quick arm chair observation and is comical, but you must admit...the sign are there, hehe.
Is this person(s) obsession normal? Giving the length of time, numerous threads, stalking; I think the person(s) has major obsession issues.

Is this person(s) lacking emotional growth? Yes. Possibly his growth stop at 12 years of age.
Is this person(s) lacking self esteem? Yes. Possibly rejected early in life.

Is this person(s) a homosexual but is in denial (using Seinfeld’s analogy, "Not that there's anything wrong with it.")?

Archie, I serious think you’ve got a she-male (s) stalking you. Watch your back when your in FL.

------------------

"Anyone can make a copy of something, it may look good, but never is the real car. Make something from your imagination, something unique, something nobody has, anything is possible and, ideas can become a reality; Archie and the Crew can make your Dreams into a reality."

PFF
System Bot
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post

can you fix German cars???

Do Mercedes Diesels count? -Jason

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:

Do Mercedes Diesels count? -Jason

If I don't hire you, are you going to stalk me for the next four years?
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
Man--Everyone gets so worked up on here over anything said that they dont like to hear. This is an internet discussion that is a great way to pass the time when there is nothing else to do. Well there is always plenty to do but hey who wants to be working all the time when they can be on hear talking to other Fiero owners about swaps. I will not post my opinions anymore about those on here that are liked if it makes everyone feel better and they can sleep better at night.

And dont put me in the same class as alot of the other talkers that are out there cause I can back myself up. I am a die hard Fiero owner that drives my swapped Fiero daily 135 miles to/from work, I do all my own work on my cars and have a car that performs well that I put together myself. While there are others that talk the talk, most cant back it up thats why they are all talk.
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
To me evrything on the forum seem surrounded by a pack of wolf lately , to evryday seem that poeple jump on poeple for nothing on this forum .. But hey ! could be just me been known to be wrong before and I just don,t care if I am
I will still sleep good tonight : ...Rob Oh and almost forgot to a good night to you all also ZZZZZZZZZ
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post

My techs make over $30.00 per hour.
Dave

Sorry, I gotta ask,
What do you charge as an hourly rate to work on cars?
The BMW dealership by me charges $250 per hour.
animal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for animalSend a Private Message to animalDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 3.6lvvt6spdgt:

im reluctant to get in this but i wonder what the hp rating on the V8 swaps archie has done has any one dyno'ed the achie swap? dont get me wrong i love a lot of things archie does like the chop top and the bodykits, but im a v6 fan for the sound of the V6 sounds better to me if you like V8s then like tham i DK. i just always wondered what the big deal was about the V8 swap. of course ive seen the videos where they take a V8 fiero and put it on the dyno and it only maks 240hp but i dont know if that is a achie car cause a t-shirt doesent make it true here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watc...jRNU&feature=related

if that is the the real dyno specs i would go with a 3800SC/turbo for power and i would go to archie for the other products that he provides, i wish he supplied more like corbon fiber hoods and decklids? or his own headlight conversion for a stock fiero for thoughs of us that want to stay some what stock?

any way thats just my 2 cents
love archie but not a big V8 fan, only cause i fell in love with the fiero as a V6 and mine will always be a V6,

so i guess what im saying is

(ARCHIE WHAT IS THE AVRAGE HP RATING ON ONE OF YOUR V8 SWAPS? )

thats just my 2 cents

------------------

This smells an awful lot like shaunbag to me

87 GT, SBC, 5 Spd
Melbourne, FL

[This message has been edited by animal (edited 01-14-2008).]

animal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for animalSend a Private Message to animalDirect Link to This Post

animal

200 posts
Member since Jul 2005
Sorry guys, but I've resisted long enough. This thread should be removed. I stay away from the forum now because of Shaunbag - he makes it all NOT fun. I keep getting private unsolicited emails from this little pissant who needs his ass knocked up through his piehole. I'm tired of being harassed by the little mf. We did a dyno thing at Daytona last year for fun. His a$$hole friend still owes me for the dyno charge I paid for his car. For the record, I have owned/built/rebuilt a 4.9 Fiero, a 3800 Fiero, and a SBC. I love them all - period. My personal favorite is the SBC just for the sound. Ed Parks is great, Archie is great and Shaunbag is a troll, an A$$hole and a downright dirtbag. I realize that he thrives on this crap, but I have a challenge for him - Don't get near me at Daytona this year - I didn't find out who you were last year, but I will this year and your sorry a$$ needs to be kicked, but good. You really don't like Fieros, you just like being a troll, shawnbag - and you are a number 1 troll - congratulations.

------------------

87 GT, SBC, 5 Spd
Melbourne, FL

[This message has been edited by animal (edited 01-14-2008).]

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oreif:
Sorry, I gotta ask,
What do you charge as an hourly rate to work on cars?
The BMW dealership by me charges $250 per hour.

We charge $90.00 per hour. Keep in mind, we don't have the overhead of the dealership. We also can typically beat book time by 1/2....that's where the money is.
Dave
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by animal:

Sorry guys, but I've resisted long enough. This thread should be removed. I stay away from the forum now because of Shaunbag - he makes it all NOT fun. I keep getting private unsolicited emails from this little pissant who needs his ass knocked up through his piehole. I'm tired of being harassed by the little mf. We did a dyno thing at Daytona last year for fun. His a$$hole friend still owes me for the dyno charge I paid for his car. For the record, I have owned/built/rebuilt a 4.9 Fiero, a 3800 Fiero, and a SBC. I love them all - period. My personal favorite is the SBC just for the sound. Ed Parks is great, Archie is great and Shaunbag is a troll, an A$$hole and a downright dirtbag. I realize that he thrives on this crap, but I have a challenge for him - Don't get near me at Daytona this year - I didn't find out who you were last year, but I will this year and your sorry a$$ needs to be kicked, but good. You really don't like Fieros, you just like being a troll, shawnbag - and you are a number 1 troll - congratulations.

Tom you have a PM

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock