Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Anyone want some photoshopping done? (Page 5)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
Anyone want some photoshopping done? by Custom2M4
Started on: 02-06-2006 07:32 PM
Replies: 419
Last post by: pavo_roddy on 11-13-2006 11:14 PM
Keesee

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2006 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KeeseeSend a Private Message to KeeseeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AJ7:

well lets see if this is better...

not sure if its the right color but its close

Thanks for all the effort guy's, I may as well spill the beans as to what my idea is. Below is a major portion of the PM I just sent in reply to Custom2M4. I'd like to hear your opinions....

Several people have done Northstar conversions, and it hit me a couple of years ago that no one has yet tried doing a complete tasteful, Cadillac theme thru out the car. I would naturally think Caddy would have toned down the colors into Light Pastels with matching leather seating, console, dash, and steering wheel. Pale Yellow, Champaigne, Bone, or something very close to the Ivory color being currently offered by Chrysler for the PT Cruiser's and the 300. I'm figuring they would have color matched all the outside trim, mirror's, etc...

I would think they would have used upscale fully chromed wheels or possibly even wheel covers with a matching ring of body color. A set of EVO's would fit the bill nicely. I checked out the website for Vogue tires and found they offer one tire that may fit the Fiero with both the White wall and the Gold wall. If memory serves, it was a P235 60 x 15.

I'm thinkin Baby Cadillac no wing, Ducted front decklid, Fiero warehouse side scoops like were on the pic I posted, maybe Trans Am front fender scoops and a reversed Mopar Six Pack scoop like Tina's with a few tastful small Gold Crests and scripts. Have I gone totally off the deep end?

At any rate, I sure appreciate the work done and I can now play it some in MS Paint since I don't have PS.

Take care,
Mark Keesee
Indiana

IP: Logged
AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2006 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Keesee:
At any rate, I sure appreciate the work done and I can now play it some in MS Paint since I don't have PS.

Take care,
Mark Keesee
Indiana

just get the free trial

Keesee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2006 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KeeseeSend a Private Message to KeeseeDirect Link to This Post
Thats a good idea, but already did that once and we may be locked out. I'll need to check it out to see if it's controled by a cookie or worse
AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2006 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Keesee:

Thats a good idea, but already did that once and we may be locked out. I'll need to check it out to see if it's controled by a cookie or worse

theres ways around it... lol

Custom2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2006 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post
EDITTED

[This message has been edited by Custom2M4 (edited 03-15-2006).]

darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2006 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post
What version do you use? I have the last 2 versions of CS, just hardly have any use for a program as compelx as it is.
darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2006 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post

darkhorizon

12279 posts
Member since Jan 2006
I was wondering a few more things about how you do these edits, if its alright to dig out trade secrets?
For your color edits do you do a similar technique to the one you described using the flag/decals? If not, how would you go about doing such smooth coloring to it? and the rest of the modding is taking exsisting pictures of the add ons and blending them in, or actually coloring in your own?

I actually use paintshop more than photoshop but I'm getting pretty good at translating PS talk into paintshop stuff.

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2006 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post
Naturally when I do modifications I try and find other pictures of similar angles. Then I copy paste the parts, modify the size and angle, then I blend and translate the shadows. After it looks decent, I highlight the car, subtract all the parts I don't want painted, then desaturate, replace color, adjust brightness, highlights, color them again. After the color is there I blend more with the shadows, make sure all the edges are painted.....

I use Photoshop 7. I don't normally multiply colors, I just adjust the color on the same layer as the object. That way the light reflections are the same. I will normally modify things just with a paint brush on the program to get them how I want them. For the cartoons, like my signature, I sketched the car, then added in my colors, and blends later.

I hope that helps. Chase

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2006 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post
Could you lower this car and photochop it ??

While doing so please add 5" wing stands and move the wing to the rear of the decklid ?

BTW it belongs to Morkidan.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 03-16-2006).]

ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2006 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCARDirect Link to This Post
Awsome work I must say I will drop you an email later tonight if it possible for you to do something for me.
AC
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2006 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post
NEW EMAIL - CUSTOM2M4@HOTMAIL.COM, thanks alot guys!
PFF
System Bot
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2006 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Custom2M4

4414 posts
Member since Sep 2004

There you go. Enough chops for you :P, thats like 5 already hehe jk.

Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2006 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Custom2M4:

oh my

you should build that next

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2006 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Aweome work !

Can you tweek it a little ? Put the roof back on (keep it a choptop however) and add the closed mouth chinspoiler like on this car.

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2006 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

6, this one counts.

You caught me on a lazy day, so I just smudged the roof over in about 10 seconds. hehe

put up some pictures of your car and I'll make you a sig, I don't think you have one. However you owe some huge butt kissing :P, I can only get one + from you hehehe

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2006 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Custom2M4

4414 posts
Member since Sep 2004
FIERODOG, if your out there.. I just got your email today.. lol A little late yes, but you mailed my old email .

He wanted his fiero on water.. He didn't say why... but ok.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2006 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Ohhhhhhh yes !!!

That is it !! Custom2m4 you are the mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2006 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post
Ohh yeah, and I did the other one to match...

pufnstuf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2006 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pufnstufClick Here to visit pufnstuf's HomePageSend a Private Message to pufnstufDirect Link to This Post
so this is what you do instead of going to clas... I want to see a few photo shops of your sexcort!!!!
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2006 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by pufnstuf:

so this is what you do instead of going to clas...

I am still very sick. Forced to stay indoors. hehehe

engine man

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2006 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manDirect Link to This Post
I would like to see what some fender flares look like on a fiero but dont know how to up load the dumb things with pip
PFF
System Bot
engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2006 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manDirect Link to This Post
now i get it
engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2006 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manDirect Link to This Post

engine man

5298 posts
Member since Mar 2006
there maybe this time i dont see the pic i just dont get it
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2006 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post
just upload it on www.photobucket.com and link it.
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2006 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Another by PM request!

Disillusion

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2006 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DisillusionSend a Private Message to DisillusionDirect Link to This Post
I've got another request if you've got the time....Could you turn the spokes on this rim black or gunmetal and leave the lip the polished silver...
Thanks, Blair
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2006 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyDirect Link to This Post
Hi all,

Custom, can you check out my thread titled "photoshop request......PLEASE"??? It is in the off topic section and hasn't gotten much attention in there.... I'd posted it there cuz of coure cuz it isn't fiero related......Could you go an check it out for me, please?? Be sure to read the 4th post about how i would like to see the the blue color, k......Thanx for takin whatever time you do take for me on this project of mine.....And a plus for you too......

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2006 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manDirect Link to This Post
well if you could photoshop this fender flare on a GT so i can see what it would look like that would be great thanks http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?folder_id=1621200 this is where you can buy the fender flares http://www.speedstash.com/ff/fender_flares.html and i got the pic of it

[This message has been edited by engine man (edited 03-19-2006).]

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2006 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post
done and done... Engine man I'll get to yours in a bit, I just need to find a couple nice fieros..

Enjoy!

pufnstuf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2006 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pufnstufClick Here to visit pufnstuf's HomePageSend a Private Message to pufnstufDirect Link to This Post

Another by PM request!

love that color... makes me want to lick it :

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2006 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyDirect Link to This Post
Hi all,

Thanx custom!!!!!! The photochops look great! A plus for you, if I can, I tried to with the last post as i had already expected top notch work!! Course it didn't work... Will try again though....!

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

PFF
System Bot
GoldFiero86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2006 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GoldFiero86SESend a Private Message to GoldFiero86SEDirect Link to This Post
HORRAY MY COLOUR!!!!

Thanks man

(Ya that's a seksi colour lol, Nissan 350z gold, if thats the one for me )

Haha seriously though, thanks alot, once i can rate, you are definatly getting a +

You have no idea how happy i am right now. It's exactly how i imaginged it would look, but it's nice to see how it looks in reality.

[This message has been edited by GoldFiero86SE (edited 03-20-2006).]

pufnstuf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2006 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pufnstufClick Here to visit pufnstuf's HomePageSend a Private Message to pufnstufDirect Link to This Post
no wonder i like it. i like 350's. i have 2 models and a little one 2.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2006 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
I desperately need a new sig, but I'm not creative... Thanks in advance

Can you do something related to the movie that it's in:

Here are a few pics

------------------

88 GT T-Top, 88 Fastback Chop-top (Archie #14), 1984 Indy, and 88 Chop Top T-top
Firebird Interior Installation Website

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2006 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

A souped up GT for the flare guy.. lol Make that a multi colored one.

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2006 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Custom2M4

4414 posts
Member since Sep 2004

I spent a little more time on this one. If you give me good pictures to work with, it makes it that much easier! I really hope you like it JScott!

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2006 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Thanks!! I like it

------------------

88 GT T-Top, 88 Fastback Chop-top (Archie #14), 1984 Indy, and 88 Chop Top T-top
Firebird Interior Installation Website

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 03-20-2006).]

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2006 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post
buuuuuuump. Thanks for the support guys! I need more work, lets HEAR YEAH! All I ask in return is maybe a plus . hehe
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2006 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTDirect Link to This Post
Hey man, please refer to my thread for some photoshopping

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/058235.html

Thanks!
Amir

[This message has been edited by Rare87GT (edited 03-21-2006).]

Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2006 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTDirect Link to This Post

Rare87GT

5046 posts
Member since Oct 2001
bump....
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave