Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Anyone want some photoshopping done? (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
Anyone want some photoshopping done? by Custom2M4
Started on: 02-06-2006 07:32 PM
Replies: 419
Last post by: pavo_roddy on 11-13-2006 11:14 PM
Disillusion

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2006 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DisillusionSend a Private Message to DisillusionDirect Link to This Post

can you do it black and red two tone like you did that blue and silver notchie? If it's not too much trouble can I get it done both ways? like top black bottom red and then top red bottom black? Thanks!

IP: Logged
fieroman22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2006 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman22Send a Private Message to fieroman22Direct Link to This Post
thats alright i appreciate te effort thanx though
Custom2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2006 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Here you go!

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2006 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Custom2M4

4414 posts
Member since Sep 2004

Theres your sig!

Here are some other pieces of mine (fiero related) in case anyone was interested...

I don't use the above sig because thats not my car, too bad because its a nice GT (BlackazzGT's old car)

This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2006 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Custom2M4

4414 posts
Member since Sep 2004

I have more, but those are just some that you can look at for now! Thanks guys for the +'s! I enjoyed working on them!

urbanairpaint

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2006 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for urbanairpaintSend a Private Message to urbanairpaintDirect Link to This Post
Could you repaint mine Black and then Pearl Blue please? I am really having a hard visualizing which one wouold look better. Thanks.

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2006 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post
I assume you don't want the lower ground effects left grey? Errg I hate decals.. lol Alright I'll give it a shot tomorrow.

------------------

Custom Fiero Fiberglass

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2006 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post
Here you go!

I wasn't sure of what "Pearl Blue" ment.. So I made a few..

troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2006 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyDirect Link to This Post
check your pm's
Thanks Troy
AutumnsOATH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2006 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutumnsOATHSend a Private Message to AutumnsOATHDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Custom2M4:

Sorry its not my best work.. As I look at it now I missed so many things, I rushed it at the end, but I still hope you are happy with it.

I saved 3 different shades because it was just easy enough to do.

I do hope you are happy, and thanks for the +

EDIT - Right right.. can't forget the "mod list"
- Fixed the paint at the rear bumper, chips, stickers, fades.
- Created the "sleepy eyed" look on the headlights. This is how all fieros should look
-Lowered it
-Added gunmetal to the rims
-Added the quarter window
-Tinted it

and well I missed a few things that I regret at this point

Don't mean to derail this topic, but is there a way to get that sleepy eye look? (legally)

86fierofun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2006 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
Ok. I have a few requests. sorry, but I can't post pics right now to give as donnors. wait a sec.... http://www.geocities.com/bond_jamesbond2001/fiero.html
that has a pic of my car. The pics are too crappy to use but maybe you could find one like it? I always wondered what it would look like in the light blue that bmw uses, the one on the m roadster in goldeneye. Also, how it would look with a deep dark purple paint job, and also the dark purple, with a brighter orange color on all the black molding and bumper pads.

Just for fun, if you could also give the gmc van from the "a-team" that B.A. would drive windows (ie make it a conversion van) that would be cool. Or a fiero in the paint styles of face mans vett ( white with red stripe).

Lol. boy I made some pretty hefty requetsts. I hope that you have a ton of free time on your hands! jk

PFF
System Bot
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2006 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post

86fierofun

3650 posts
Member since Aug 2004
uh oh, i think I killed the tread. darn. same thing happend a while back when F-I-E-R-O was offering his services.
865spd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2006 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 865spdClick Here to visit 865spd's HomePageSend a Private Message to 865spdDirect Link to This Post
soo are you doin anymore?

------------------

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2006 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post
AutumnsOATH: It can be done legally, using DOT approved lights, and there have been a few guys that made theres similar to that one, only with dual headlights. I can see it working if you could find a lamp that size.. So sure it could be done.

865spd: I will attempt to get a few more done, I am currently working on a fair size one for Troy but that should be done today.

86FieroFun:

I always wondered what it would look like in the light blue that bmw uses, the one on the m roadster in goldeneye. Also, how it would look with a deep dark purple paint job, and also the dark purple, with a brighter orange color on all the black molding and bumper pads.

This I understand, Painting an 84 SE a light blue, then a deep purple, then one with orange on all the black portions. I get that. However.

Just for fun, if you could also give the gmc van from the "a-team" that B.A. would drive windows (ie make it a conversion van) that would be cool. Or a fiero in the paint styles of face mans vett ( white with red stripe).

The first part isn't fiero related :P, and I don't know what "Face mans vette is" White with a red strip can be duable.

Soo... If I understand completely....
Taking an 84 SE
- Painting it a light blue,
- then a deep purple,
- then one with orange on all the black portions.
- then white / red stripe

Alright I will try to get that done tonight. But chances are I won't have time. I PM everyone when I am done with the work as well. Thanks guys. I will only be able to do a couple more this weekend, then thats it for like 2 weeks , I have to get ready for exams.

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2006 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Custom2M4

4414 posts
Member since Sep 2004
Troyboy;

Original

He chose the rims / color. I just worked it in

I also did a yellow because I thought it looked good as well!

As for mods.. well it was a pretty large list.. but..
- Reworked the background
- Lowered the car
- Took it off the jackstands and recreated a few things
- Gave you taillights , and tinted windows
- Added shadows
- Widened tires
- Actually Added a tire on the rear :P
- Played around with the black parts of the car
- Finally painted it.

I hope you like it!

86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2006 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
Awsome!!!! actually, it's an 86 2m4. lol. Face man was a character on the a-team. He had a vette that was white with a red strip on it. I take it you have not seen the show? The a-team rocks!!!
http://www.ateamshrine.co.uk/gallery3.php there are a couple of shots of parts of his vette.
http://www.ateamresource.de/cars.html here are both of the cars. well, the car and the van. Thanks custom! you are the best. I've always wondered what my car would look like in all of those paint styles

edit: this is the blue that I was thinking of.

[This message has been edited by 86fierofun (edited 02-09-2006).]

HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2006 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHDirect Link to This Post

this color and the lowering job actually makes thouse rims looks good in that pic

troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2006 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyDirect Link to This Post

Troyboy;

Original

I hope you like it!

like it? I love it!
Thanks great job

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2006 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by HI-TECH:
this color and the lowering job actually makes thouse rims looks good in that pic

I actually increased the size of the wheels, gunmetaled them, and brightened them.. :P, but yeah they look pretty good!

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2006 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

And one for me. haha

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2006 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Custom2M4

4414 posts
Member since Sep 2004
One for MadCurl, who appearently doesn't like asking in the thread :P.

I was going to paint it, but the black /red thing is hawt

PFF
System Bot
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2006 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
Thanks!!!! That gives me a good idea. That white one actually looks really good! Better than I would have thought. I see now that the orange detailing probably wouldn't look that great, but i donno, maybe if the rockers were orange too, eh probably not. The purple looks good and the blue rocks. You rock. Now that you have your ratings bar, you can watch it go up one!
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2006 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

Thanks!!!! That gives me a good idea. That white one actually looks really good! Better than I would have thought. I see now that the orange detailing probably wouldn't look that great, but i donno, maybe if the rockers were orange too, eh probably not. The purple looks good and the blue rocks. You rock. Now that you have your ratings bar, you can watch it go up one!

Thanks alot! It took me a few mins and playing around before I got that stripe sort of where I wanted it, However I think that "Bonzo's" stripe on his red car looks pretty good. Similar to the Grand Torino from S & Hutch. I think that would look pretty good on the white.... The moldings would have to be white as well, but it could still work.

fierosrule

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2006 03:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosruleSend a Private Message to fierosruleDirect Link to This Post
how bout addin me a cowl on front hood,aero nose,5in wingstands,eagle alloys 203 series rims
lowered.thanks
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2006 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post
BUMP! Anyone else? I have a bit more free time now. I wouldn't mind doing some more! Shoot me somethin!

fierosrule; I don't remember if I did yours or not... Nor getting pictures? I would love to do it for you..... Sorry I am so late on that, I just finished exams.

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2006 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Custom2M4

4414 posts
Member since Sep 2004
I remember why now!

Thats all you had for a picture! lol I "could" do it for you with that picture, but it might not turn out that great! If you have any higher res ones you can send I would be more then happy to do it for you!

bry2an

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2006 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bry2anSend a Private Message to bry2anDirect Link to This Post
can you post a 87 gt all silver lowered with chrome 20s? please
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2006 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

teehehe, that was pretty easy! If you want me to actually make one I will :P.

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2006 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Custom2M4

4414 posts
Member since Sep 2004

I liked these rims so I played around with the picture. I hope you like! Anyone else?

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2006 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post
I have really been meaning to make a signature out of these pictures.

[img]www.blopblop.com/darkhorizon/chrome.jpg[/img]
[img]www.blopblop.com/darkhorizon/fiero01small.jpg[/img]
[img]www.blopblop.com/darkhorizon/smallsc.jpg[/img]

I sorta want it in classic "signature" style, about 120pixels high, and 400 ish some long. I was thinking about just putting the pictures next to eachother, and then writing, "There isnt much I won't supercharge" across them.

sorta like with the text across it.

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2006 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post
I am not sure if you like it or not, so let me know. I can always do the boxy thing.. lol Thanks.

(There we go! - EDITED)

[This message has been edited by Custom2M4 (edited 03-01-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2006 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Custom2M4

4414 posts
Member since Sep 2004

Humm.... Thats not right.. tehehe

Closer!

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2006 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Custom2M4

4414 posts
Member since Sep 2004
Testing Mine...... Anyone else?

------------------

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2006 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post
I think you tried to make it look too good lol, its sorta hard to tell that there is a supercharged computer in the background, I just wanted to make a funny picture saying that I supercharged my fiero, grandprix and computer.
ToonTownfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2006 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToonTownfieroClick Here to visit ToonTownfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to ToonTownfieroDirect Link to This Post
You have some crazy skills there Custom. !
How about this one to test out your skills.
On this thread https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000002/HTML/20041015-1-042902.html
The third picture down shows a rear angle view of my car and I was wondering if you could put some over the roof scoops on my car that are painted black(the scoops) and if you have time could you try to do a set of scoops on there painted silver.
And if you are really bored......
Could you try to remove my fin and keep the scoops and add a fin like on Curlys silver choptop.

Take care.

Thanks

------------------

1985 2M4
-A/F and Voltmeter gauges in A-Pillar gauge pod
-Jenzen Bass tube............................................-Mini scorpion wing
-MTX 250W RMS amplifier..................................-2003 Subaru WRX 16" rims
-Viper Security system

[This message has been edited by ToonTownfiero (edited 03-01-2006).]

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2006 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

I think you tried to make it look too good lol, its sorta hard to tell that there is a supercharged computer in the background, I just wanted to make a funny picture saying that I supercharged my fiero, grandprix and computer.

That was a computer? LOL. wow. I really need to look better. I'll see what I can do. lol

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2006 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post
Yea, my friend said the same thing about the whole, "thats a computer" thing. Maybe I should take a picture from the front?
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2006 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

Yea, my friend said the same thing about the whole, "thats a computer" thing. Maybe I should take a picture from the front?

If the first sig wasn't acceptable, take another picture of the computer.... Its pretty dark as well. I know your computer is black, but with no light, its hard to make out.

Chase.

ToonTown; I have got something cookin on the pot for you.... tehehehe..

ToonTownfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2006 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToonTownfieroClick Here to visit ToonTownfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to ToonTownfieroDirect Link to This Post
That is TOO COOL.!
I am pumped to see what you come up with.
I've seen what you can do, and I know that your skills are far and above mine..
Can't wait.

If the first sig wasn't acceptable, take another picture of the computer.... Its pretty dark as well. I know your computer is black, but with no light, its hard to make out.

Chase.

ToonTown; I have got something cookin on the pot for you.... tehehehe..

fierodog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2006 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodogSend a Private Message to fierodogDirect Link to This Post
I have some i really want done but cant pust them here they are to big. I want in to stay in hi res.
any takers?

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock