Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Anyone want some photoshopping done? (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
Anyone want some photoshopping done? by Custom2M4
Started on: 02-06-2006 07:32 PM
Replies: 419
Last post by: pavo_roddy on 11-13-2006 11:14 PM
AJ7

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2006 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Custom2M4:

Go into your layers toolbox, there will be a box with "normal" in it. Click on that and play with the layers. Overlay, and Multiply will give you similar results to the flag. You just need a flag, edited size to how you want it on the car, cut out all the excess, and then set opacity to your desired level. I needed to keep the opacity strong for the flag otherwise the red would turn into pink. However it looks better in most occurances.

You can do this with decals, flames, whatever you want to put on the car......

Do I get a + from you ? :P. Even though I have reason to believe you don't like me .. tehehe

ehh... you still get a + .. lol

IP: Logged
Custom2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2006 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post
What the heck is a Custom2M4....... What does it look like? Whats up your sleeve? What will it look like! We need photoshops of what your car will look like! Ok Ok Ok....

These are just questions people have asked me in the last couple months, so I thought, meh I can do this, so I spent most of yesterday making myself a couple chops of my finished product. Then I made all my PDF files showing me exactly where my angles are going to be, and I already know how I am going to go about to finishing this thing... Soo here you guys go. As well as a signature for myself. I hope you like it, and I would LOVE to hear some comments about it. This is my dream shown to you all.

From: Between The ATL and Augusta in a land of deer and cows

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2006 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 007Send a Private Message to 007Direct Link to This Post

The sig is SWEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!
Nebiros88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2006 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nebiros88Click Here to visit Nebiros88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nebiros88Direct Link to This Post

What the heck is a Custom2M4....... What does it look like? Whats up your sleeve? What will it look like! We need photoshops of what your car will look like! Ok Ok Ok....

These are just questions people have asked me in the last couple months, so I thought, meh I can do this, so I spent most of yesterday making myself a couple chops of my finished product. Then I made all my PDF files showing me exactly where my angles are going to be, and I already know how I am going to go about to finishing this thing... Soo here you guys go. As well as a signature for myself. I hope you like it, and I would LOVE to hear some comments about it. This is my dream shown to you all.

I like it, but it has lost the fiero look completely... IMHO looks like a Saleen replica on a Ford Mustang GT

Good photoshop though

[This message has been edited by Nebiros88 (edited 03-06-2006).]

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2006 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nebiros88:

I like it, but it has lost the fiero look completely... IMHO looks like a Saleen replica on a Ford Mustang GT

Good photoshop though

Thats what I was going for.. lol I am a huge fan of the saleen, but I wouldn't want a "replica", its just such a bla word... I want something unique, the front will look a little more like a fiero, but in the same sorta aspect, making it look like something never done before.. I'd hate to show pictures of what that will look like just yet. I can't wait until this snow melts, its just seems to keep coming back as I shovel. We just had another storm this weekend. Seems like someone doesn't want me to do this :P.

Thanks alot guys!

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2006 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Custom2M4

4414 posts
Member since Sep 2004

Heres another chop I just did for someone. You know you guys can ask in here right :P. I am constantly checking it.

Chase.

PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2006 04:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
I'm wondering what would happen if someone took an F50 kit and body-worked it onto a fiero, leaving out the dumb looking "smiley-effect" ? Maybe it would look like a wide-body with an awesome rear-end. Can you photoshop the formula front end and the F50 front end so the result is a white Formula front with wide body fenders and the F50 lights as shown ?

Maybe just Photoshop the fiero headlamps, molding and front features onto the lower pic ?

THANKS

[This message has been edited by PaulJK (edited 03-09-2006).]

Bphotrod

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2006 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BphotrodSend a Private Message to BphotrodDirect Link to This Post
I dont have a decent front pic of my car, but I was wondering what a set of 93-97 dodge intrepid headlights would look like in place of the turn signals on a gt nose. Thanks in advance if you get a chance to mess with it.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2006 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Okay, I'm bored. Can you chop this...please?

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2006 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Alright Madcurl... I saw the post and I thought "Is he trying to make me a fool?" Then "Lets play along"...
A challenge is a challenge.. between friends.. ohh your done now.....

If ANYONE can actually guess everysingle thing different between the two pictures.. I will give them a ++++++++! Alright?
I counted 13 things different. Not including the "Natural Changes" = What would have been there if the doors were closed etc. (Roof, window)

I loved these games when I was younger... lol HAVE FUN GUYS!

DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2006 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post
One sign now blank
One sing missing
Door is now brick
Sign on building missing
Window on far building missing
2nd floor is also gone
Different wheels
Trim painted black
Front spoiler missing
Mirror is moved
Spoiler missing
¼ window scoop is now window
lower side scoops gone

and windows tinted and a small chop???

PFF
System Bot
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2006 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

One sign now blank - YES 1
One sing missing - YES 2
Door is now brick - Closed door :P YES 3
Sign on building missing - YES 4
Window on far building missing - YES 5
2nd floor is also gone - YES 6
Different wheels - YES 7
Trim painted black - YES 8
Front spoiler missing - YES 9
Mirror is moved - NO. Part of door
Spoiler missing - YES 10
¼ window scoop is now window - YES 11
lower side scoops gone - YES 12

and windows tinted and a small chop???

I didn't count the windows or the chop.. Let me re-count here.. lol I'm confusing myself.
Alright, the last one was the OTHER DOOR :P. But dang it, you already had a plus from me.. haha. Good job though, that chop took me far too long.. haha Re creating the car without looking at a picture.. hehe

[This message has been edited by Custom2M4 (edited 03-09-2006).]

DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2006 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post
It took me a while to spot some of them. You get better with each new challenge.
Silentassassin185

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2006 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Direct Link to This Post
Can you take this
This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.
put on these

and black it out (ie black paint with window tint) and chop it. TIA
Mike

------------------

For the latest Fiero apparel and accessories, please visit F-I-E-R-O's online store Fiero Lives Online

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2006 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post
Hehehe,....ummm i think you got confused.

Madcurl was actually serious about you chopping the car.

Did you think he was kidding because of the level of difficulty (angles, doors up, etc) ?

PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2006 02:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
BEAUTIFUL work. Thank You
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2006 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Hehehe,....ummm i think you got confused.

Madcurl was actually serious about you chopping the car.

Did you think he was kidding because of the level of difficulty (angles, doors up, etc) ?

Ohh I chopped it.. I just did a few other things . I thought it was good... hehehe

AJ7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2006 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Direct Link to This Post
hey custom2m4... can you do a flame paint job? ehhh... photochop?

[This message has been edited by AJ7 (edited 03-10-2006).]

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2006 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by AJ7:

hey custom2m4... can you do a flame paint job? ehhh... photochop?

yes'm. Post up a picture of a car you want done, prefered to be a lighter color. Sorry these might have to wait until tomorrow night because I just wiped my computer clean.. Viruses.. So I need to install everything again .

AJ7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2006 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Direct Link to This Post

yes'm. Post up a picture of a car you want done, prefered to be a lighter color. Sorry these might have to wait until tomorrow night because I just wiped my computer clean.. Viruses.. So I need to install everything again .

ok cool,how bout you get a pic that will work better? i wanted it done to a 3rd gen camaro, mine is white with silver gfx, so it probably wouldnt work as good with the colors.. if so, let me know.. just wanting to see what it would look like... i was wanting black with green flames(like neon or kandy), a couple different shades maybe.. old school or tribal, just have fun with it.

i still need more practice for something like that...

thanks!

engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2006 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manDirect Link to This Post
wow all the pics make me want to do work on the body first but must stick to the plan get HP with engine swap then body
PFF
System Bot
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2006 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by engine man:

wow all the pics make me want to do work on the body first but must stick to the plan get HP with engine swap then body

I am doing everything at the same time.. lol It tends to take longer.

Heres a real one . Body is probally more important to me.... Simply because more people see the car, less people watch you rip up the streets. I have learnt quickly that tinted windows and a nice stereo keeps the racers away . Or at least in my point of view. Have a good weekend guys! Thanks for all the +'s!

pufnstuf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2006 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pufnstufClick Here to visit pufnstuf's HomePageSend a Private Message to pufnstufDirect Link to This Post
Wicked!
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2006 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Camaro for AJ....

And a couple for Davy....

Silent, I'll jump on yours in a couple hours.

unique_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2006 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unique_GTClick Here to visit unique_GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to unique_GTDirect Link to This Post
Chase, looking good. All I have to do is save up the money and get those now, haha
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2006 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Theres a teaser...... lol

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2006 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Custom2M4

4414 posts
Member since Sep 2004

Enjoy!

Silentassassin185

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2006 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Direct Link to This Post
Both look great. Id give you a plus but you already got one from me.
Keesee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2006 03:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KeeseeSend a Private Message to KeeseeDirect Link to This Post
Is the photoshop offer still on? I'd sure like to see what these two cars would look like with the color changed to a Bone, Ivory, or Parchment color with matching interior if possible. I've got an idea brewing...

ToonTownfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2006 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToonTownfieroClick Here to visit ToonTownfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to ToonTownfieroDirect Link to This Post

That is incredible.
I would trade by fiero for that any day.

------------------

1985 2M4
-A/F and Voltmeter gauges in A-Pillar gauge pod
-Jenzen Bass tube............................................-Mini scorpion wing
-MTX 250W RMS amplifier..................................-2003 Subaru WRX 16" rims
-Viper Security system

AJ7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2006 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by ToonTownfiero:

That is incredible.
I would trade by fiero for that any day.

heh... mine will look even better when its done

gettin a twin turbo LS1 too....

PFF
System Bot
AJ7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2006 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Direct Link to This Post

AJ7

3627 posts
Member since Sep 2005

[This message has been edited by AJ7 (edited 03-13-2006).]

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2006 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

well Keesee.... i tried lol

doesnt look that great... but i tried

kind of hard to get it the right color from red...

Your not de-saturizing the picture before you modify the color... Because your coming from a red, you need to desaturize,

Under - IMAGE, AJUSTMENTS....

Then it will bring your car to a darkish grey. Then you need to set your brightness and replace color. Your on the right track. I'll let you try again on that picture if you would like. I'll do the other one.

And yes the offer is still on. Thanks guys.

AJ7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2006 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Direct Link to This Post

Your not de-saturizing the picture before you modify the color... Because your coming from a red, you need to desaturize,

Under - IMAGE, AJUSTMENTS....

Then it will bring your car to a darkish grey. Then you need to set your brightness and replace color. Your on the right track. I'll let you try again on that picture if you would like. I'll do the other one.

And yes the offer is still on. Thanks guys.

heh... thanks, it was just a quick try anyways..
AJ7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2006 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Direct Link to This Post

AJ7

3627 posts
Member since Sep 2005
well lets see if this is better...

not sure if its the right color but its close

[This message has been edited by AJ7 (edited 03-13-2006).]

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2006 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post
Alright, I know you just asked for the paint... but... I thought I would go over and above on this one . This car is beautiful and deserves it.

CHOPPED

CHOPPED AND BLACK

CHOPPED AND IVORY

I hope you like it!

AJ7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2006 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Direct Link to This Post
heh... i was close...
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2006 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

well lets see if this is better...

not sure if its the right color but its close

hehe, well your almost there.. I don't know why its still pink though! . Once its desaturized, brighten the car a little bit, then add a touch of yellow, then brighten more and add shadows. Well we all had to start somewhere! You'll get the hang of it after a while. Then you get to play with black cars... heheh

AJ7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2006 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Direct Link to This Post

hehe, well your almost there.. I don't know why its still pink though! . Once its desaturized, brighten the car a little bit, then add a touch of yellow, then brighten more and add shadows. Well we all had to start somewhere! You'll get the hang of it after a while. Then you get to play with black cars... heheh

i just started

color problem might be my monitor....

4-mulaGT
From: Somewhere beetween raisin' hell... and saving grace. oh... and MN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2006 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 4-mulaGTSend a Private Message to 4-mulaGTDirect Link to This Post

One for MadCurl, who appearently doesn't like asking in the thread :P.

I was going to paint it, but the black /red thing is hawt

OMFG someone soooooooooo needs to do a fiero with NSX lights and facia now.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock