Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  3.4 DOHC Fiero driving impressions. (Page 9)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
3.4 DOHC Fiero driving impressions. by Dave Gunsul
Started on: 08-23-2004 12:18 PM
Replies: 359
Last post by: 85frankenstein on 05-04-2005 09:31 AM
Silicoan86

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2005 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieromadman:
Shooting for a 13.5 at 110 MPH

What do ya guys think?

Thanks!
Jeff Depies

You should easily run 13.5 with those mods.

Sweet..page 9.

[This message has been edited by Silicoan86 (edited 02-10-2005).]

IP: Logged
fieromadman

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2005 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanDirect Link to This Post
depending on my tax return/graduation money, i might be shooting for custom cams too which in that casei'd be shooting for low 13's to high 12's. With lightweight lifters and blue-printed/rebuilt bottom end i might get into the mid 12's but thats a long ways off. Besides, if I went that far, I would have a turbo too. Thats for when Im rich or when I win the lottery. I think that this motor has the potential for 450 horsepower turboed if built right.

So who wants to make a set of headers? I know that there was a webpage somewhere where a guy made a set... Dave? he was from Michigan... its not you Aaron. Also, does anyone know of a place where I can get 96-97 intakes?

------------------
REMEMBER: If you cant win the race you loose the argument!!

3.4 DOHC Motor Swap-14.7 in the 1/4 mile with no hook-up, crumby exhaust and automatic chip.
Better exhaust, chip, cam retarding, and driver to come... I'm feeling lucky!
www.geocities.com/j_depies

crzyone

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2005 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneDirect Link to This Post
www.car-part.com Look for some 96-97 engines in your area and see if they will part with an intake.

I'm torn between turbo and natural aspiration. I have a T3/4 just sitting here, I should probibly use it, or put it on the wifes neon

Blue Shift

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2005 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Blue ShiftSend a Private Message to Blue ShiftDirect Link to This Post
Fieromadman, 280 HP out of a DOHC has been done. One thing AaronZ34 will agree with me on, is that you could use a good equal length, tuned header in addition to tinkering with your cams and possibly, a short runner intake (96+ or build one even more radical).

Check these links out:

http://fiero.cc/fiero-tdc/members/mws/headers/index.html (DOHC Tuned Headers)
http://fiero.cc/fiero-tdc/members/mws/intake/index.html (DOHC Short Runner Intake)

This oughta give you some cool ideas.

------------------
Chris

Blue 1987 GT Getrag 5 speed, 1" lowering springs, 225 50R16 rims and tires, Fiero Store 9 3/4" HD clutch (Soon to be 3.4L DOHC powered!)
Silver 1986 2m4 THM 125c automatic
Black 1985 2m4 SE Isuzu 5 speed (no paperwork)

fieromadman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2005 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanDirect Link to This Post
double post

[This message has been edited by fieromadman (edited 02-10-2005).]

fieromadman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2005 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanDirect Link to This Post

fieromadman

2217 posts
Member since Jan 2003
I know that it has been done, and rather easily, but what Im trying to create is a whole 'nother beast. That website with the short runner project shows that there is a decrease in low end power, and your waiting forever for the powerband to come around. What I would like to be able to do is to use the stock powerband, preserving the low end, but then adding on to the mid range and top end. IMHO, this engine doesnt breathe well enough at high end, making the DOHC's less usefull. However since its a daily driver, I would like to retain some low end power. So I feel that equal lenth headers, a modified intake manifold (either ported out 96-97 intakes or a custom earlier intake (discussed later)), cam retard, 3 angle valve job, shaved heads, mandrel bent exhaust (thinking about routing it in the stock fiero way with a custom crossover in 3 inch diameter to a 3 inch bolt in cat (so I can pass emissions, but a resonator piece made to the same dimensions that is bolt in-able) then 3 inch back to the Y-piece then spliting off to 2.5 inch with 2.5 inch resonator tips (no muffler), then a CAI is the best way to get power out of this motor for the least ammount. If need be depending on dyno results, I may end up putting in light weight lifters and getting an chip burned so I can rev to 7500 easily to make the most of the power-band. In the future, custom cams, and a full blueprinted bottom end and another set of heads without them being shaved (I have 2 sets), and then a turbo kit with a conservative 7 psi. I think that should be good for around 450 horsepower, granted the other mods. If I end up doing a custom earlier intake it will be using 3" tubing to connect a LS1 thorttle body to the upper part of the intake chopped off to eliminate the the shitty T-body transfer and open up the breathing. Now, I have a few questions on that, since there is a built in IAC will the connector for the LS1 t-body work with the 3.4 DOHC computer? Also, what about the Coolent passage that goes through the intake area? Is there a way to bypass it easily?

------------------
REMEMBER: If you cant win the race you loose the argument!!

3.4 DOHC Motor Swap-14.7 in the 1/4 mile with no hook-up, crumby exhaust and automatic chip.
Better exhaust, chip, cam retarding, and driver to come... I'm feeling lucky!
www.geocities.com/j_depies

[This message has been edited by fieromadman (edited 02-10-2005).]

AaronZ34

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 408
User Banned

Report this Post02-10-2005 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AaronZ34Click Here to visit AaronZ34's HomePageSend a Private Message to AaronZ34Direct Link to This Post
It can be easily bypassed. Back when I was building my independent throttle body setup (I am finishing it, dynoing it, and selling it for a whipple supercharger), I had to negotiate these. There is one coolant outlet form each head, and they are on the driver's side of the engine. They combine, and exit. Once combined, there is the heater inlet, and a area for some coolant to travel up through the TB. After going around the TB, it runs around the engine in a small tube, and back into the mainstream cooling pipe right before the water pump. To bypass this with a new intake, you have to tap the hole where the UIM meets the LIM. There is a O-ring there that prevents leaking, but other than that, they just align. So you remove the UIM, and you tap the outlet, and put a plug in it. It is the uppermost plug in this pic, brass colored. The plug that is on the right side is in the heater outlet, which is already tapped, but don't plug that one, this was just for a simple mockup.
This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.

As for headers, all I need is time. In order to build them I need my own Fiero with a 3.4L DOHC, and this will take some time. I don't know yet whether I am going to build the motor first, or get a 88GT first. If one comes around that I like, I'll buy it, but so far none have cought my liking. Keep an eye out for my ITB intake, the dyno numbers will tell all. And it will give much better midrange than the DOHC short runner since the runners are much longer. I expect a power curve of 4500-7500 or even 8.

------------------
1992 Lumina Z34 5-speed For Sale, modified(high 13s), or stock
14.78 @ 92.68

1992 Lumina Z34 5-speed
Stock, new crate engine and trannsmission

3.4L TDC V6, getting built to about 430hp at 8000rpm for a 88GT

AaronZ34

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-10-2005 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AaronZ34Click Here to visit AaronZ34's HomePageSend a Private Message to AaronZ34Direct Link to This Post

AaronZ34

2322 posts
Member since Oct 2004
Forgot to mention. The rest of the LIM just blocks off the coolant lines, so all you need is a flange that blocks them off. I cut up a spare LIM that I had for the T-stat housing, and that will be included with my ITB setup. For my SC engine, I am going to build another LIM, using mandrel bent rectangular piping (BIG $$$ there), and I will be building that T-stat housing custom. The motor will have a T-stat incorporated into the electric water pump, so I no longer need a housing. I will run a single line from each head, and Y them together, with a bung for the heater line. Now I can make a single piece flange, which will support boost pressure much better.
Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2005 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post
can't wait to get mine in and start tinkering with the cam timing with my new tool... gonna hold off on going turbo till next year, so i'll have some time to play with NA power on a stock engine with a freeflowing exhaust and possibly a hollow plenum.
AaronZ34

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-14-2005 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AaronZ34Click Here to visit AaronZ34's HomePageSend a Private Message to AaronZ34Direct Link to This Post
Wish the new tool was reayd so I could adjust the timing on my white Z34 and see what it does, and on my stock red one, and on my future blown one.

lol take your time, it will be worth it in the end. But if I get one by March 19, you'll have more dyno results than you know what to do with

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2005 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AaronZ34:

Wish the new tool was reayd so I could adjust the timing on my white Z34 and see what it does, and on my stock red one, and on my future blown one.

lol take your time, it will be worth it in the end. But if I get one by March 19, you'll have more dyno results than you know what to do with

with any luck they'll be ready to ship out the first weekend in march..

PFF
System Bot
Will

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2005 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post

Shooting for a 13.5 at 110 MPH

I think you need to race your Fiero more. A Fiero can run 13.5 at 100 flat, and run mid-high 12's at 110.

86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2005 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crzyone:

Pros-
The sound. It screams. It turns heads anywhere above 3500rpm.
The wide power band. Its hard to describe the feeling of a motor that just doesn't stop pulling.
Fuel economy. I get better mileage than the 2.8 from a larger more powerful engine.
High 13 low 14 second motor -stock

Cons-
Feeling the need to drive it like you stole it to get maximum performance
Higher maintinance costs, but pretty insignificant really.
Its a loud motor, hard to get around that with a 2.5" exhaust system.

Biggest con, never being able to resist the urge to drive it like you stole it

crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2005 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneDirect Link to This Post
Yup, that IS the biggest con.

I just ordered a spec stage 3 clutch, the stock fiero replacement clutch bit the dust. Makes some interesting sounds when I push the clutch in, like a bunch of clutch material banging around in the bellhousing...

So fiero is out of commission for a few weeks. Ah well. Got 7000 hard miles out of a stock fiero clutch, not bad I guess. Now I will be able to drive it much harder with a clutch I know will hold.

Going to pretty up the engine when I have it out as well, I never intended the engine to stay in the car the last time I put it in. But it got cold outside so I left it in and drove it as is.

Have your car on the road yet?

fieromadman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2005 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanDirect Link to This Post
yes, its been prooven several times that stock fiero clutches dont hold up to the 3.4 dohc, listening darth? I like driving it like i stole it except for when it does this crumby misfire crap. For some reason my engine doesnt want to pull high rpms smoothly. i think that either fuel or ignition is to blame as it seems down on power and its un-smooth.
Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2005 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crzyone:

I just ordered a spec stage 3 clutch, the stock fiero replacement clutch bit the dust. Makes some interesting sounds when I push the clutch in, like a bunch of clutch material banging around in the bellhousing...

well you may want the stronger clutch anyways but I've had this happen to me before and in my case it was a couple flywheel bolts backed their way out and were tapping the clutch disk when the clutch was in (so that the clutch and the flywheel weren't moving together)
some locktite and a retorque and they were fine - but at the time it sounded almost like a rod knock

i should mention though that i will never run a stock clutch even on a stock engine again - i've destroyed tomany (an no i never glazed them or burned them up - they actually failed, rather drasticly)

[This message has been edited by Kohburn (edited 02-28-2005).]

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2005 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post

Kohburn

7349 posts
Member since Jul 2003

i think that either fuel or ignition is to blame as it seems down on power and its un-smooth.

did this happen after you swapped on those new plug wires?
(that was you right? i get so confused with all the 3.4 people these days)

AaronZ34

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-28-2005 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AaronZ34Click Here to visit AaronZ34's HomePageSend a Private Message to AaronZ34Direct Link to This Post
I will be using a stock clutch on my red Z34, just a factory replacement from Advanced Auto. I have used them before, and even how I drive they hold up pretty well.

The clutch in my white car, although not a stocker, looked brand new after 9,000 miles of racing the piss out of it. I am pretty easy on clutches tho, even when racing. Maybe the 284 clutches last longer I don't know (they are bigger IIRC).

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2005 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post

I will be using a stock clutch on my red Z34, just a factory replacement from Advanced Auto. I have used them before, and even how I drive they hold up pretty well.

The clutch in my white car, although not a stocker, looked brand new after 9,000 miles of racing the piss out of it. I am pretty easy on clutches tho, even when racing. Maybe the 284 clutches last longer I don't know (they are bigger IIRC).

I've had two main failures.. one the presure plate diaphram finger snapped off and shreded the clutch material in a matter of 20 miles
the other the damper springs worked out of the disk and jammed the clutch on forcing me to drive with no clutch (was better than the first type because i could still drive - only hard part was turning off the car when i had to stop and using the starter to get moving)

haven't had any problems with stronger clutches

I really don't think FWD clutched take the same loading as rwd clutches - fiero clutch takes a lot of load launching with all the traction it gets.. IMO

[This message has been edited by Kohburn (edited 02-28-2005).]

AaronZ34

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-28-2005 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AaronZ34Click Here to visit AaronZ34's HomePageSend a Private Message to AaronZ34Direct Link to This Post
Yes that is true but the FWD has a lot harder time under part throttle, everyday driving becuz of the 1000+ additional pounds. I've never had a bad failure like that in any of my Getrags, but I have had clutches wear down abnormally fast (when I was first learnign how to drive it).
fieromadman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2005 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanDirect Link to This Post
it was acting up before i put on the wires, i tried the wires to see if they would fix it.. i think that it is a fuel problem. Time to pull some plugs to see if im rich or lean. The scan tool showed 100 for the lt fuel trim i think... where is it supposed to be?
PFF
System Bot
Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2005 06:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post

it was acting up before i put on the wires, i tried the wires to see if they would fix it.. i think that it is a fuel problem. Time to pull some plugs to see if im rich or lean. The scan tool showed 100 for the lt fuel trim i think... where is it supposed to be?

just curious but did you replace the O2 sensor when you swapped in the engine?
trying to think of various things that can cause that - I suppose the fuel tables on the chip just might need tweaking..

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2005 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post

Kohburn

7349 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Yes that is true but the FWD has a lot harder time under part throttle, everyday driving becuz of the 1000+ additional pounds. I've never had a bad failure like that in any of my Getrags, but I have had clutches wear down abnormally fast (when I was first learnign how to drive it).

this is what happens to me with stock clutches

fieromadman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2005 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanDirect Link to This Post
No i didnt replace the o2 sensor when i put in the motor, but i was thinking, isnt the o2 snsor only used when the car is floored? well i have this happening all of the time. Can it still be connected? dont they usually run rich anyhow? I dont think that the chip would be at fault, because it has been on there for months before the car started doing this. What is the deal with the FPR on these motors? I would actually like to replace mine with an adjustable one anyhow. Im thinking that this weekend im gonna change the fuel filter and plugs and see if that helps at all. If that doesnt then i might get my coils tested. If that doesnt do it, ill swap in the stock chip. if that doesnt do it, im gonna check my plug wires (even though thier new). If that doesnt do it then i'll check my fuel pressure (fuel pump is new 2 yrs ago and professionally installed). If that doesnt do it then ill change theo2 sensor (it should be running rich if thats bad though, id think anyhow) and if that doesnt do it im gonna drive the car off a cliff.
Fieroking

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2005 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierokingClick Here to visit Fieroking's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierokingDirect Link to This Post
how much bottle can a 3.4 dohc take. and does any one have a good install on how to do the exaust timming retard.
Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2005 06:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post
didn't even think of the fuel filter - that'll definately cause problems with revving as would a fuel pump thats on its way out and not quite keeping up.. but you said that was new - I went with a walbro so i shouldn't have to worry

[This message has been edited by Kohburn (edited 03-02-2005).]

Will

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2005 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post

No i didnt replace the o2 sensor when i put in the motor, but i was thinking, isnt the o2 snsor only used when the car is floored? well i have this happening all of the time. Can it still be connected? dont they usually run rich anyhow? I dont think that the chip would be at fault, because it has been on there for months before the car started doing this. What is the deal with the FPR on these motors? I would actually like to replace mine with an adjustable one anyhow. Im thinking that this weekend im gonna change the fuel filter and plugs and see if that helps at all. If that doesnt then i might get my coils tested. If that doesnt do it, ill swap in the stock chip. if that doesnt do it, im gonna check my plug wires (even though thier new). If that doesnt do it then i'll check my fuel pressure (fuel pump is new 2 yrs ago and professionally installed). If that doesnt do it then ill change theo2 sensor (it should be running rich if thats bad though, id think anyhow) and if that doesnt do it im gonna drive the car off a cliff.

Exactly the opposite. The O2 is NOT used only when the car is floored.

joshua riedl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2005 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joshua riedlSend a Private Message to joshua riedlDirect Link to This Post
the o2 sensor was reading good the day you brought it over. we can check it again if you want though. i suppose just because it's reading doesn't mean it's correct.
AaronZ34

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-02-2005 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AaronZ34Click Here to visit AaronZ34's HomePageSend a Private Message to AaronZ34Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fieroking:

how much bottle can a 3.4 dohc take. and does any one have a good install on how to do the exaust timming retard.

I saw one running a 75 shot at the track. Pretty sorry that my Z34 was only running 2 tenths slower without N2O. But that is risky, I'd keep it at a wet 50 shot. Go to www.60degreev6.com and there are a few writeups on cam timing.

------------------
1988GT 5-speed
Black with grey leather, I pick it up this May!

1992 Lumina Z34 5-speed
14.78 @ 92.688, high 13s at sea level

1992 Lumina Z34 5-speed
Stock, new crate engine and trannsmission

fieromadman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2005 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanDirect Link to This Post
i really need to get to the bottom of my problem. Its pissing me off, this whole week has been absolute crap.
Dave Gunsul

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2005 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave GunsulSend a Private Message to Dave GunsulDirect Link to This Post

i really need to get to the bottom of my problem.

Oooh Jeff, so many cutdowns just came to my head that I got dizzy.
Juuust kidding.

PFF
System Bot
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2005 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post

i really need to get to the bottom of my problem. Its pissing me off, this whole week has been absolute crap.

What did the terminals on your coils look like when you changed your plug wires? They can have rust on them and cause problems. Could be bad/dirty/old plugs. Does the car start hard too?

fieromadman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2005 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanDirect Link to This Post
starts perfectly normal.. i actually drove it today for the first time since last weekend and it felt pretty solid, so maybe it took care of its-self/it was in my head in the first place. It seems to have more viabration at higher rpm than it used to though, which is prolly why i thought that it was firing un-even. It might just be because my mounts are all like in perfect condition finally so it just makes it seem like its viabrating more. i dont know, there still might be something wrong with it, but we'll see. I'm still gonna do somebasic maintance and look at the plugs, change the fuel filter, check those coils etc.. maybe there is something wrong.. who knows. Anyone know where i could pick up and adjustable FPR?
Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2005 07:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post
you can buy an inline adjustable fuel pressure regulator and put it in the return line after the stock FPR. can't remember if you need to disable the stock one or not for that to work.
fieromadman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2005 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanDirect Link to This Post
hmmm.. i would like to just eliminate the stock one and put that in there anyhow, maybe when i have time to look at it closer in my manual ill see if this works.
85frankenstein

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2005 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85frankensteinClick Here to visit 85frankenstein's HomePageSend a Private Message to 85frankensteinDirect Link to This Post
It's been requested that I include this thread on the DOHCFiero website because of it's content. I've already got Cliff's blessing, but I also want to make sure that all of the participants in this thread feel comfortable with it. Like I've said before in other threads, I try to avoid sponging content from other sites, but I feel that many of the comparisons along with other data is pertinant to the build and probably very hard to get everyone to participate any other way. Is there any participant in this thread that has a problem with utilizing it on the DOHCFiero website?

Bob

Dave Gunsul

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2005 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave GunsulSend a Private Message to Dave GunsulDirect Link to This Post
Although I've already told you in an email that you have my blessing to use anything I have said here, I'd just like to make it public by saying it again; you are welcomed to use anything you like or that's helpful in this thread as far as I'm concerned. It'd be really nice to think that maybe something in here can or will help someone with this swap or help their decision to do or not do this swap.

------------------

fieromadman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2005 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanDirect Link to This Post
Bob,
I have no problem with that.... so long as you give me a ride in your turbo 3.4 DOHC.

-Jeff

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2005 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85frankenstein:

It's been requested that I include this thread on the DOHCFiero website because of it's content. I've already got Cliff's blessing, but I also want to make sure that all of the participants in this thread feel comfortable with it. Like I've said before in other threads, I try to avoid sponging content from other sites, but I feel that many of the comparisons along with other data is pertinant to the build and probably very hard to get everyone to participate any other way. Is there any participant in this thread that has a problem with utilizing it on the DOHCFiero website?

Bob

feel free to make anything I say publicly known

85frankenstein

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2005 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85frankensteinClick Here to visit 85frankenstein's HomePageSend a Private Message to 85frankensteinDirect Link to This Post
Guys,

Thanks for the permission! I think a lot of this discussion would fit very well under the FAQ section which hasn't been worked on at all.... If you think anything else will fit there, send it on over as well...

fieromadman:

Something tells me that once this thing is put together, dialed in, and broken in, there's going to be a lot of rides in this car! It should be a screamer.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock