longitudinal.... phase 1 by cardealer
Started on: 06-16-2003 02:52 PM
Replies: 253
Last post by: revin on 05-13-2004 09:49 AM
cardealer

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2003 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cardealerSend a Private Message to cardealerDirect Link to This Post
just thought i would share a few pics of what i have done so far. i am waiting on some trans parts to finsh the build and begin on the install.

the engine is finished:

installed the 12 gallon fuel cell up front:

nitrous tank installed. i am putting in a access door in the center console to turn the bottle off/on:

as progress is made i will post some more pics.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fieromadman

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2003 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanDirect Link to This Post
awsome!
yashmack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2003 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yashmackClick Here to visit yashmack's HomePageSend a Private Message to yashmackDirect Link to This Post
very nice keep us poated
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2003 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
Nitrous in the console... GREAT idea!!!

Um, decent looking motor, I must say.

revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2003 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
Oh sure ......

Someone was scared of getting BEAT by a 3800SC I see.... so that is the new motor to beat huh???? I can't wait!

fierogsmith

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2003 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogsmithSend a Private Message to fierogsmithDirect Link to This Post
I've got one question ? Are you out of your mind ?

I lied : Second question ? Are you gonna drive this Fiero on the street ?

Third question ? What kind of tranny/rear end are you going to hook this beast up to ?

Fourth question ? Is the engine going to be mounted " Mid-Engined " ?

Fifth question ? Will there be a direct hook up " Face Mask " for the driver off the NOS bottle ?

Gave you a positive rateing , for testicular tissue .

Looking forward to seeing you post the progress of your project .

Galen Smith
Red '85 Sport Coupe
Founder of Suncoast Fiero Club
Florida Fiero Council

GTFiero1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2003 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Direct Link to This Post

------------------

--Adam--
1987 Blue GT 5-speed
IM AOL: FieroGT5speed
yes im 17
yes this is my first car
no im not rich

D-Ri2k4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2003 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D-Ri2k4Send a Private Message to D-Ri2k4Direct Link to This Post
Damn man... is all that goin in the black car or did you get another fiero? You'll have to let me know when you get all that finished so i can check it out.. heh..

What engine is that? 400 SBC? How much horsepower it pushin?

If I ever get my grand am sold i'm hopin to start up my V8 project.. hopefully soon... lol...

anywayz...

looks badass...

-Daniel

GMGW3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2003 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GMGW3Send a Private Message to GMGW3Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by cardealer:

the engine is finished:

87GTBro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2003 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GTBroSend a Private Message to 87GTBroDirect Link to This Post
You guys better get ready for what you are about to witness. There is no end to the things cardealer will try.

And yes, he is crazy! I had a great time riding in one of his v8's. I look forward to seeing what you come up with this time!

------------------

cardealer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2003 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cardealerSend a Private Message to cardealerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogsmith:

I've got one question ? Are you out of your mind ?

I lied : Second question ? Are you gonna drive this Fiero on the street ?

Third question ? What kind of tranny/rear end are you going to hook this beast up to ?

Fourth question ? Is the engine going to be mounted " Mid-Engined " ?

Fifth question ? Will there be a direct hook up " Face Mask " for the driver off the NOS bottle ?

Gave you a positive rateing , for testicular tissue .

Looking forward to seeing you post the progress of your project .

Galen Smith
Red '85 Sport Coupe
Founder of Suncoast Fiero Club
Florida Fiero Council

1. yes, certifiable. have the papers to prove it.
2. yes, will still be a "street car".
3/4. th425 in reverse (very midengine) rotation. 3.70 final drive ratio.
5. no not directly, it will first go to the crack pipe then to the face mask.

my testies thank you for the "+"!!!!!

PFF
System Bot
fierogt88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2003 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt88Send a Private Message to fierogt88Direct Link to This Post
cardealer: I must know if you are doing the "reverse rotation" install. If so, I need details details details!

edit: doh, if I had waited just a few secs.... , anyway, DETAILS!!!!

[This message has been edited by fierogt88 (edited 06-16-2003).]

TONY_C

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2003 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TONY_CSend a Private Message to TONY_CDirect Link to This Post
Cardealer, where did you get 3.70:1 ratio gears for that differential? AFAIK the only ratios that were available were 2.73:1 and 3.07:1. What vehicle and what year did that diff come off of?
Tony
80's BOY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 340
User Banned

Report this Post06-17-2003 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 80's BOYSend a Private Message to 80's BOYDirect Link to This Post
SCHUUU-WEEEEETTTT motor Big T !!!!

Just curious, why'd you toss the electric water pump ? My TH425 will be here this week. I keep trying to call phone but never have any luck.

TONY_C

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2003 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TONY_CSend a Private Message to TONY_CDirect Link to This Post
bump
cardealer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2003 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cardealerSend a Private Message to cardealerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TONY_C:

Cardealer, where did you get 3.70:1 ratio gears for that differential? AFAIK the only ratios that were available were 2.73:1 and 3.07:1. What vehicle and what year did that diff come off of?
Tony

80sboy - that electric water pump isnt good for normal street use. i only used it for dyno time.

tony - a place in california makes them in 3.50 and a 3.70. they are $1360.00 plus a $200.00 core deposit. there is a other way that you can get about the same gearing by changing the chain drive, but it makes the tranny work harder and not as fuctional. are you still doing the adapter plate thing to get the reverse rotation?

i should have a much easier way for the reverse rotation method, but i am still working out the details.
here is a pic of the engine with the th425 trans together for measuring for the custome oilpan.

i hope to have the oilpan finished and a little welding on the cradle this weekend.

TONY_C

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2003 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TONY_CSend a Private Message to TONY_CDirect Link to This Post

[b]
tony - a place in california makes them in 3.50 and a 3.70. they are $1360.00 plus a $200.00 core deposit. there is a other way that you can get about the same gearing by changing the chain drive, but it makes the tranny work harder and not as fuctional. are you still doing the adapter plate thing to get the reverse rotation?
i should have a much easier way for the reverse rotation method, but i am still working out the details.
[b]

Car dealer, I have heard about the chain ratio but I didn't want to go through that. Yes, I have the adapter plate all done. What is going to be your method for reversing the diff?

80's BOY

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-17-2003 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 80's BOYSend a Private Message to 80's BOYDirect Link to This Post
Okay, some questions and part #'s if available:

1. Which torque convertor/stall convertor ?
2. What is the part # for the adaptor ?
3. What axles are you going to use ?
4. Who is fabricating the oil pan and will the SBC 4x4 S-10 conversion oil pan work ?
5. How hard is it to connect the tranny linkage ?
6. What about existing electrical sensors from the tranny ?
7. Did you use designs from the Associated Auto CD-ROM instructions or did you make your own design ?

Sorry for all the ?'s but I'm just getting started on mine. I am very impressed with your progress and hope the best !!

TONY_C

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2003 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TONY_CSend a Private Message to TONY_CDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 80's BOY:

4. Who is fabricating the oil pan and will the SBC 4x4 S-10 conversion oil pan work ?
7. Did you use designs from the Associated Auto CD-ROM instructions or did you make your own design ?

Sorry for all the ?'s but I'm just getting started on mine. I am very impressed with your progress and hope the best !!

I think this was meant for cardealer but I can answer a few of these.

1. Converter stall depends on the engine being used, the TH425 converter mates to a sbc flex plate.
2. TCI makes an adapter to mate sbc to bop trannies, about $55 at jegs or summit.
3. I am making adapters for Fiero axles, it will require modifications to the tri-pot though.
4. Oil pan from S-10 won't work I don't think, I am planning on using a Moroso pan from a ChevyII with some modifications.
5. Tranny linkage connects but the shifter plate inside the interior has to be modified because the gates in the shifter do have the same travel between detents as the TH425.
6. The TH-425 has an electrical kick-down which is just a switch mounted on the throttle linkage, the speedo needs a conversion to work in the Fiero dashboard, http://www.jagsthatrun.com makes one. Hope this helps and hope I didn't hijack the thread.
Tony

revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2003 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
SWEET !! Where did you get a CHROME TRANNY from???? I bet that will make it shift better!

Maybe I do need to come by and watch ya!

Any torque/ stall connverter from a TH400 will work with that tranny!

TONY_C

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2003 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TONY_CSend a Private Message to TONY_CDirect Link to This Post
CARDEALER, a couple of questions about the pics you posted....
1. Why the fuel cell? Did you need the tunnel for some other reason so you had to get rid of the stock tank? I am just thinking about safety and how the cell will be in front like that.
2. Same with the nitrous, while not flammable, it does support combustion and at the very least if it leaks it will stink of sulphur.
just some observations, not meant to criticize the work you have done. (which looks very nice by the way)
Tony
PFF
System Bot
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2003 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
I know where you can find an engine hoist.
cardealer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2003 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cardealerSend a Private Message to cardealerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TONY_C:

CARDEALER, a couple of questions about the pics you posted....
1. Why the fuel cell? Did you need the tunnel for some other reason so you had to get rid of the stock tank? I am just thinking about safety and how the cell will be in front like that.
2. Same with the nitrous, while not flammable, it does support combustion and at the very least if it leaks it will stink of sulphur.
just some observations, not meant to criticize the work you have done. (which looks very nice by the way)
Tony

1. the fuel cell is ment to offset some gained weight to the front from the th425, plus gain an extra 2 gallons. safty wise... i feel that its pretty safe being that is now feet away from instead of inches.
2. when i have my bottle filled it contains no sulphur in it. generally when you first get your bottle from the manufacture it contains the sulphur. the console still sits on top and were the gas tank once was and is now a great wind tunnel blow into/onto the engine. so if any fumes are present they will be passed back to the engine compartment.
thanks!

cardealer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2003 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cardealerSend a Private Message to cardealerDirect Link to This Post

cardealer

511 posts
Member since Jan 2001

1. b&m #130-20412 from the "coughlins"
2. #555-60170 ($55.00) " "
3. custom (locally done)
4. me cut & weld the old pan, doubt the s10 pan is shallow enough in the output shaft area.
5. not sure yet, i am useing a "b&m quicksilver". i doubt it will be that hard.
6. electical sensors = GONE, i will be running a 3 3/8, 160mph, mechanical autometer speedo.(1054493coughlins)
7. my own design. although the reversed rotation opens a few hurdles, its a lot less to do to the cradle. it fits very nice backards, standard position... forget it, unless you are building a wheelie car!!!!!

oh by the way "coughlins" = jegs, you spend as much money with jegs as i have, you can call them by their last name..........

go! go! go! build! build! build!

80's BOY

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-18-2003 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 80's BOYSend a Private Message to 80's BOYDirect Link to This Post
Page 2 ?? NEVER !!

Well Tony, I am planning on going with the traditional setup not using reverse rotation. Pulleys will be to the front similar to the setup on Rockcrawl's website but with better jigging. I must say you have me concerned now. I do not have the time or resources to perform the magic presented here before us. I can only hope for a clean setup. I was tooling around with the idea of a B+M 6-71 or 9-71 but I don't know if I will have the pulley space that I need. If I can find a short nosed screw type I will probably go for it and redo the short block I have now. Should only take an hour or two to get it in there straight, right ? LOL......

Seriously.....nice job Tony. Let me know when you wanna run for the #1 Street King spot. I got 5 GRAND on you !! LOL.......

Kameo Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2003 03:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kameo KidSend a Private Message to Kameo KidDirect Link to This Post
oh this is gonna be good...

------------------

Mac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2003 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MacClick Here to visit Mac's HomePageSend a Private Message to MacDirect Link to This Post

Good show! I love the idea of this swap and can't wait to see the front tires off the ground for the first 60'..

Cheers,

------------------

Andrew MacPherson
86 2M6 - Turbo what?
82 Z28 - www.ttz28.com
96 CRAPalier - Beater

TONY_C

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2003 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TONY_CSend a Private Message to TONY_CDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cardealer:

7. my own design. although the reversed rotation opens a few hurdles, its a lot less to do to the cradle. it fits very nice backards, standard position... forget it, unless you are building a wheelie car!!!!!

Absolutely correct. The engine/transmission fits in very well when reverse mounted, just needs a little "massaging" of the firewall. Not much weight at all is behind the wheels. 80'sboy you should reconsider using the forward setup.

perkidelic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2003 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for perkidelicClick Here to visit perkidelic's HomePageSend a Private Message to perkidelicDirect Link to This Post
I'm like 80's Boy in that I was planning a conventional swap, but you two have me thinking hard about this reversed deal now.

Tony_C when we talked about it before you mentioned some modifications that are necessary inside the tranny, in addition to the adapter plate to flip the diff. Can either of you guys shed a little more light on this?

Also, outside of the BOP/Chevy engine plate, what else did you have to buy? I know an oil pan must be modded, and axles, but what parts had to be purchased, and what labor had to be farmed out to more experienced professionals?

I am going with a TH325, so I know there will be differences; but I am a fabricator by trade so most of what you have described is right up my alley.

perk - todd's hot rods

[This message has been edited by perkidelic (edited 06-18-2003).]

cardealer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2003 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cardealerSend a Private Message to cardealerDirect Link to This Post

Page 2 ?? NEVER !!

Well Tony, I am planning on going with the traditional setup not using reverse rotation. Pulleys will be to the front similar to the setup on Rockcrawl's website but with better jigging. I must say you have me concerned now. I do not have the time or resources to perform the magic presented here before us. I can only hope for a clean setup. I was tooling around with the idea of a B+M 6-71 or 9-71 but I don't know if I will have the pulley space that I need. If I can find a short nosed screw type I will probably go for it and redo the short block I have now. Should only take an hour or two to get it in there straight, right ? LOL......

Seriously.....nice job Tony. Let me know when you wanna run for the #1 Street King spot. I got 5 GRAND on you !! LOL.......

all along i have keep telling you.. "hold on, wait a little more". there is a very good reason for this, trust me! i am in the final production stage of making the reversed rotation system so simple. i am waiting on a few custom manufactured pieces and finish the install for the testing of this product. with everything i want to do now, (adding more everyday) & delays in waiting for my transmission parts, & alot of r&d, i am now behind schedule. i need hopefully, 30 more days for completion.

here is a little advice -
1. beg, steal, borrow, whatever, and get you a "real good" engine. talk of blowers and nitrous and all the goodies, dont mean $hit unless your engine can hold it. we know now that you can put almost anything to that th425 without worry so just get a strong engine.

2. forget the front foward mounting its requires way to much work on the cradle. and it just sits way too far back.

3. what are you waiting on???????

TONY_C

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2003 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TONY_CSend a Private Message to TONY_CDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by perkidelic:

I'm like 80's Boy in that I was planning a conventional swap, but you two have me thinking hard about this reversed deal now.

Tony_C when we talked about it before you mentioned some modifications that are necessary inside the tranny, in addition to the adapter plate to flip the diff. Can either of you guys shed a little more light on this?

Also, outside of the BOP/Chevy engine plate, what else did you have to buy? I know an oil pan must be modded, and axles, but what parts had to be purchased, and what labor had to be farmed out to more experienced professionals?

I am going with a TH325, so I know there will be differences; but I am a fabricator by trade so most of what you have described is right up my alley.

perk - todd's hot rods

[This message has been edited by perkidelic (edited 06-18-2003).]

Perk,
What I had to do may only pertain to the TH425 diff. One side of the diff has a hub secured by a long bolt which attaches to a retainer plate pressed into the outboard side gear. the other side of the diff (the side next to the oil pan) is where the extension shaft connects via the spline on the inboard side gear. this is not attached via a bolt because the extension shaft has a flange on the end that is bolted to the side of the engine.
Now, when you flip the diff 180 degrees, there is nothing to hold the outboard axle in place because the retaining plate which is on the outboard side gear is now inboard. Hope you are still with me.
The solution is to take apart the diff and make another retaining plate and press it into what is now the outboard side gear. then get another short output shaft like the one that is now on the inboard side, machine the diameter to match the long shaft that bolts to the engine and bolt it together. I made the new retaining plate myself and turned the short shaft too. Now when the diff is reversed, the outboard side will be further out than before so the shaft which passes under the pan will not reach the diff nor will it fit into the hole anyway. I used the wheel hub from an eldo or toronado of the same vintage. Take off the bearing and machine it so it fits into the inboard short axle, drill holes so you can bolt it together and the long axle spline fits right into it.

I think your th325 is different as I believe it uses retaining rings similar to late model axles so instead of a retaining plate you may need to have the side gear grooved to retain the stub axle. You may want to reconsider using the TH325, the TH425 is so much stronger, even the diff is much beefier, sort of like comparing a 10 bolt rear to a 12 bolt rear. In fact, I believe the TH425 diff has gears the same dimensions as a 12 bolt. Plus the TH425 has an electric kickdown which makes hook up somewhat easier and doesn't rely on engine vacuum.

Cardealer, I am anxious to hear your solution to the reverse diff, from what you have said, and it IS vague...lol...it seems you have found a different approach. I am curious to hear what that may be.

[This message has been edited by TONY_C (edited 06-18-2003).]

[This message has been edited by TONY_C (edited 06-18-2003).]

PFF
System Bot
perkidelic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2003 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for perkidelicClick Here to visit perkidelic's HomePageSend a Private Message to perkidelicDirect Link to This Post
Gotcha, thanks Tony.

Sounds like Cardealer is developing a kit he wants to sell, and is trying to guard his invention 'til it's ready.

perk

TONY_C

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2003 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TONY_CSend a Private Message to TONY_CDirect Link to This Post
perk, i added more to my last post since your reply, might want to re-read it.
westtexas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2003 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for westtexasSend a Private Message to westtexasDirect Link to This Post
Cardealer,

It sure would be interesting if you weighed the engine/cradle/transmission assembly. My neighbor has a 78? Tornado that's been sitting in his driveway for at least 15 years. I've considered buying it. I think it has only 65,000 miles on it.

Robert

cardealer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2003 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cardealerSend a Private Message to cardealerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by perkidelic:

Gotcha, thanks Tony.

Sounds like Cardealer is developing a kit he wants to sell, and is trying to guard his invention 'til it's ready.

perk

you never know????!!!!

cardealer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2003 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cardealerSend a Private Message to cardealerDirect Link to This Post

cardealer

511 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by westtexas:

Cardealer,

It sure would be interesting if you weighed the engine/cradle/transmission assembly. My neighbor has a 78? Tornado that's been sitting in his driveway for at least 15 years. I've considered buying it. I think it has only 65,000 miles on it.

Robert

my th425 "loaded" (brackets,converter,fluids,final-drive, output-shafts,ect) was 253lbs. havnt weighed the engine w/ the trans yet, but i did weigh the car before i started with this swap. with the transverse v8 and fully "loaded" was 2860lbs. i will after this swap is finished i will weigh again to see how much i gained.
if you can get toro cheap enough, get it!

TONY_C

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2003 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TONY_CSend a Private Message to TONY_CDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by westtexas:

Cardealer,

Robert

Definately grab it if the price is right. Those cars are worth big bucks parted out and those trannies are hard to find. If you don't believe me look in Hemmings motor News. I'm in NY and i had to get my TH425 from a guy in Oklahoma. shipping was almost as much as the transmission.

80's BOY

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-18-2003 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 80's BOYSend a Private Message to 80's BOYDirect Link to This Post
Page 2 again ?? HAVE YOU PEOPLE NO RESPECT ??

Tony, if you indeed are planning on selling some sort of "kit" than put me 1st on the list of buyers. NO BS !! I have too much time invested into this car to toss the project at this point. Save the first set for me and my TH425.

P.S.- please contact me about the TH125 I bought from you awhile back. I have a potential buyer and I can't remember all the specs.

squirrellsack@yahoo.com

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2003 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post
I'm Speechless....

------------------
~~Steve~~
~~SmoothGT/SE~~
SmoothSE/V8 coming soon!!

SmoothFieroGT@Yahoo.com

revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2003 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Smoooooth GT:
I'm Speechless....

WOW TWO FIRST ON THE SAME THREAD!!!!!

AND you SHOULD be!!!!!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave