Started on: 03-23-2003 11:10 PM
Replies: 136
Last post by: JD86GT350 on 05-06-2003 08:05 PM
Fierochic88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2003 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Direct Link to This Post
Can't wait to bring the Demon home :-) You guys are awesome!

Jen

IP: Logged
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2003 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Wow, those Stage 3 scoops look GREAT! I predict they will become the next "Holley side scoop" that everyone has to have. Awesome.
Jncomutt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2003 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
Sweet!! Cars looking great!

Not sure if shes going to lower the car or not. But on mine, since the bumper is custom made in a similar fashion, I'm having brackets attached to the front support so that when you enter driveways, etc, the bracket will hit the ground before the bumper and lift the car up. Might be something to look into for that car as well. Can't wait to see it!!

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2003 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Direct Link to This Post
Nope no lowering for me...:-) But your idea sounds neat. I'll have to check it out when you get down here.

Jen

lildevil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2003 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lildevilClick Here to visit lildevil's HomePageSend a Private Message to lildevilDirect Link to This Post
Well, the car is finally done. Heres the latest pics. She goes home tommorrow and none to soon. I am sick of this car !!!
Well i hope she likes it and i hope all of you will like it and appreciate the amount of work me and NOS3800 put into it. Anyways I'll have some more pics tommorrow of the car in the sun and maybe some pics of the proud owner with her car.

------------------
Earl Sessions
1985 Fiero w/ 1998 Supercharged 3.8 V-6
Best ET: 12.689 @ 105.91mph

"NO Juice....Just BOOST!"

lildevil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2003 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lildevilClick Here to visit lildevil's HomePageSend a Private Message to lildevilDirect Link to This Post

lildevil

1537 posts
Member since Aug 2001
opps...forgot the pics

Jncomutt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2003 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
Hmm.. just curious as to why you kept the lines in the bumper? Did u just bolt/rivet the pieces together and plan was just to fill the gap and smooth it?

Maybe its just the angle of the pic, the initial 'before' pics it wasn't very noticeable. The lower 'dam' for my front bumper is off a Del-sol. The aftermarket bumper for the car actually comes in two piece. I'll just be using the lower bolted on section when I add it. As for a pic without it:

3 more weeks!!!

MarkJPana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2003 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkJPanaSend a Private Message to MarkJPanaDirect Link to This Post
all i have to say is DAAYUM! i think thats how u would type it hehe
great job and nice choice of color, i realy like it
congrats on the "new" car hehe

------------------

lildevil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2003 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lildevilClick Here to visit lildevil's HomePageSend a Private Message to lildevilDirect Link to This Post
Jnco...Fierochic and her boyfriend did the bodywork on the cover. So you'll have to ask her why its the way it is. I jus fixed it and painted it. The reason it looked different before is because it was in primer so it didn't shine.

------------------
Earl Sessions

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2003 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Direct Link to This Post
After photoshopping it we decided we liked the lines left in...it contoured with the rest of the car better!

Can't wait to get the sunny day pics posted! The car looks so awesome. I'm glad it's home.

BTW - Matt liked his ride in the LilDvl!

Jen

Along For The Ride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2003 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Along For The RideClick Here to visit Along For The Ride's HomePageSend a Private Message to Along For The RideDirect Link to This Post
Guys, it looks great up close and personal. Really like the scoops. You did a bang up job.
PFF
System Bot
87FieroGTx

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2003 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroGTxClick Here to visit 87FieroGTx's HomePageSend a Private Message to 87FieroGTxDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lildevil:

Heres a neat trick to help keep uyour new paint job looking new. I hate seeing wear on new paintjobs like where the bumbers on the rear decklid rub the paint off on the tail light mounting panel. So heres what I came up with...

[img]
drill a hole and stick a push in clip

TaDAAA! fresh newness! Mine has stayed looking this way for 5 years.

Where do you get the clips? Good Idea!

87FieroGTx

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2003 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroGTxClick Here to visit 87FieroGTx's HomePageSend a Private Message to 87FieroGTxDirect Link to This Post

87FieroGTx

2630 posts
Member since Jun 2001
Jncomutt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2003 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
I'm sure you can get the clips at like a pep boys type place. OR, they're used to hold some stuff on in the front of the car, like the 'cover' where the windshield meets the bottom of the roof clip. Can't explain it to well. The thing where the washer nozzles are located. If you have a parts car, you can just pop em from there, otherwise, an auto place should have em very cheap.
Tweek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2003 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TweekSend a Private Message to TweekDirect Link to This Post
Wow I really like the color combo (and I don't even like blue that much).

I'm gonna feel like an idiot if this was already mentioned... But those wheels look identical to the ones on Chester and Elvira's T-Top Formula. RIP. Very nice wheels.

lildevil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2003 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lildevilClick Here to visit lildevil's HomePageSend a Private Message to lildevilDirect Link to This Post
If you re going to be at carlisle I can bring you some. Otherwise any body shop should have them. We call them "push in clips".

------------------
Earl Sessions

JD86GT350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2003 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JD86GT350Send a Private Message to JD86GT350Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87FieroGTx:
Where do you get the clips? Good Idea!

If you just walk into any body shop supply store ask for the most common "Christmas Tree" fasteners and they'll know what you're talking about.
If the one you pick carries W & E brand fasteners you'll want # 2140

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock