Started on: 08-07-2002 07:58 PM
Replies: 143
Last post by: Toddster on 08-29-2002 11:54 AM
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2002 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
Saw a open letter to a Karl Jones of Utah today alleging that he stole $500 from Ed Parks of the Fiero Factory. Ed sent him $500 for a parts order and received nothing. Does anyone know this Karl Jones? If so please let Ed Parks know so that he can be found and punished. Something must be done about those who steal from others.
Karl Jones is a criminal and he belongs in prison.

------------------
87GT 3.4 Turbo Best 0-60 5.2 seconds
http://turbofiero.fierojoe.com/turbo.htm

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jelly2m8

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2002 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jelly2m8Send a Private Message to jelly2m8Direct Link to This Post
That name sounds very famaliar Dennis, I'm sure I've seen it on PFF.

------------------

Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2002 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiDirect Link to This Post
Something doesnt sound right. Ive met Karl. Before people go judging lets get all facts.

------------------

WWW.FIEROLOKI.COM
ICQ# 140841625

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2002 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
I found three Karl Jones's from Utah in www.whowhere.com
tomanyfieros

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2002 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tomanyfierosSend a Private Message to tomanyfierosDirect Link to This Post
i dont want to jump the gun here... but how many karl Jones could be on PFF? heres FieroJones and his real name a Karl Jones... found it searching PFF... heres the topic, https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/019440.html
hope this helps, and if FieroJones is not the right one, im sorry,
THanx Jason

------------------
87 GT 5spd -ttoped - IRM rockers - 1/4 window scoops - corvette taillights - 5 inch wing lift - 95 TA seat
Installing - 4.9 V8 caddy - Aus sub box on its way
coming soon -chinspoiler -dragon hood scoop - (1) JL 10W3's - Mr. Mikes leather seats - TV w/ Xbox (already got the Xbox)- neon lights (green)

Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2002 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
I got a few more than 3
http://www.switchboard.com/bin/cgiqa.dll?SR=&MEM=1&LNK=3%3A154&F=karl&L=jones&T=&s=ut&Search.x=30&Search.y=15

Steve

------------------

http://kelleyfamilyfieros.50megs.com

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2002 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
OK LOKI I'll be fair. Before I make up my mind I would like to hear from Karl. Karl if you are not a criminal come forward and tell your side of the story

------------------

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2002 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Thanks tomanyfieros, that helps knowing the city - farmington. Assuming this is him of course

OK, now we get one hit:
http://www.switchboard.com/bin/cginbr.dll?ID=96748335&ABS=0&T=Farmingto n&S=UT&FUNC=MORE&MEM=1&TYPE=1008
http://members.aol.com/fierojones

Steve

------------------

http://kelleyfamilyfieros.50megs.com

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 08-07-2002).]

Loki

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2002 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiDirect Link to This Post
Also IF this is the FieroJones on this forum, I have met him and his wife LokethePurplrGT. Both seem great and not ones to rip people off. Anyhting is possibe, but we all need to hear both sides. Where did you see this at Dennis?
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2002 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
This was on "fiero@yahoogroups.com" yesterday August 6th at around 11:30pm sent by Ed Parks :

"Eric, Ala said prosecution is within Utah's jurisdiction. Utah said we
must file complaints there (not Ala). US Postal authorities were no help.
Sounded like a run-around until we got the post about the FBI internet
investigations.

The following is another message just recieved. Sounds easy to do, don't
know the results, but sure wouldn't want the FBI perhaps looking at me!!

We have a archive of posts from his acquaintances, neighbors,
"customers", and even an ex-date that all say the same thing. He is a
thief.

We not only want to put him out of the Fiero community, but out of all
others except for "looking at stars beyond the bars".

Ed Parks from The Fiero Factory
8710B Hwy 53, Toney, Ala 35773
Hm 256-882-1568 Shop 256-420-5391 www.thefierofactory.com

Thanks for the info Ed I just spent the best 30 minutes filling out my
complaint form on Keith Sybliss aka bluemagic@bellsouth.net who screwed
me
on a set of heads and several others on Pennocks at least that is my
opinion. Always takes months to deliver and product is less that
described
or damaged.

Mike Murphy
-----
On Tue, 6 Aug 2002 19:24:14 -0400 "Eric Schneck" <boomtastic@attbi.com>
writes:
> Ed,
>
> Did the actual "crime" take place in Utah or Alabama? Check with
> your
> local authorities - you may be able to file the charges in Alabama,
> which
> will force Karl to come there and answer them or be held accountable
> by his
> own accord.
> ---
> Eric
> 86 Pro Street GT
> 88 Formula
> http://www.boomtastic.com
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Edwin P Parks" <fierofactory@juno.com>
> To: <FieroJones@aol.com>
> Cc: <FIERO@yahoogroups.com>
> Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2002 6:40 PM
> Subject: [FIERO] What to do about List thieves
>
>
> > Karl Jones, PAY ATTENTION. Contact us immediately to refund the
> $500 you
> > recieved from us nearly 2 years ago for parts never sent.
> >
> > List friends, a fellow list member sent us info on how to file
> complaints
> > on-line with the FBI. We will do that against Karl Jones as that
> may
> > negate us having to make a side trip to Utah to file with his
> local
> > authorities.
>
>

--
This list is proudly sponsored by:

The Fiero Factory - 8710B Hwy 53, Toney, AL 35773
Parts, Service, Fieros for sale! - http://www.welcome.to/thefierofactory
Days: 256-420-5391 Nites: 256-882-1568

List Moderator: FIERO-owner@egroups.com
Unsubscribe: FIERO-unsubscribe@egroups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ "

Loki

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2002 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiDirect Link to This Post
Fair enough.

[This message has been edited by Loki (edited 08-08-2002).]

PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
Let's all help Ed find and convict this vile loathsome lowlife criminal who rips good people off.
Ed's helped many of us on this Forum so let's help Ed get this guy. Ed Parks is a man of his word, a gentleman and truly one of the great people in the Fiero community.

------------------

FastFieros

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post
Guess I will add a couple of cents worth here.

Karl a couple years ago had a girlfriend named Holly Hodstad (or something like that).

On the fiero-list it all started with some small transactions gone bad between the members. Then it moved to Ebay. This Karl or Carl (I have seen it both ways) started selling on ebay. After the feedback got so bad, Holly then got an ID and sold some stuff and once again bad feedback. I was hit for only $50, but I knew Ed had been hit a little harder. Several got burned over sub boxes.

The thing that stayed the same was the name Karl and Utah. The town changed once, but I ran a mapquest on it and it turned out to be 5 miles distance.

So, buyer beware whoever this person is in Utah.

Loyde

Heretic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HereticSend a Private Message to HereticDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:
this vile loathsome lowlife criminal who rips good people off.

Dude, You really gotta mellow out on the name calling man.

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
Well.. I was going to comment on FieroJones and Holly's personalities.. As I'm sure you guys have seen us at each others throats before.. But I'll let some more people speak.. Wouldn't surprise me at all though..
Loki

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiDirect Link to This Post
Come to think of it, and I hope this is all a big mistake, they havnt been on here in ahwile. Or even this thread. And at one point I know they looked on here from work.

------------------

WWW.FIEROLOKI.COM
ICQ# 140841625

FieroJones

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJonesSend a Private Message to FieroJonesDirect Link to This Post
Actually, I'm on Daily. I post Daily. Yet this thread was started AFTER I got to work, and I am just barely getting here. So here goes.

Dennis, What gives you the right to go around slamming my name around, due to something you know ZERO about? You are the one on THIS LIST who PUBLICALLY bashes anyone who wants more speed, but doesnt want to use a Turbo. And once again, You bash my name, by the topic of this post. Then you start saying Alledgedly, then you forget to mention that. Shall I start suing for Slander now, or Later? And since the Good ol US of A is Sue-happy as of late, I'm pretty sure I can hand you your a$$ on a platter.

Same goes for you FasFiero's. FasFiero's is making stuff up, to wich I have refutted and rebuffed MANY times. And there response? I am still waiting.

I'll Copy and Paste MY reply to the Allegations below this. Sorry to have to air the laundry out.

-Karl

Here is the E-mail I sent to Ed after the orginal thread posted Everywhere:

After having my name drug through the mud by FasFieros (whoever he may be) and now this post directly to me, the Yahoo group, And asking for the Fiero List and Pennocks (If you want, I will post it personally on Pennocks), I am still wondering what it is that I alledgedly did. And if I DID do something, why has it taken over 2 years for you to bring this to me?

I have the same E-mail I did back then, I lived at my parents house (and that Address and # were good up until about 1 month ago), yet I never heard anything.

I remember having my father-in-law mail out some parts to you, that you had payed for. My Girlfriend at the time (now my wife) payed for shipping to get them to you, and my Step-Father mailed them. And then, not hearing anything from you either way, i assumed, like any normal human being would, that you had received parts. Now, more then 2 years later, I find out that has not happened. And its MY fault, when I tried to figure out what was going on, that I never Refunded your money, when I assumed you had received goods? Why in the world would I send out parts, then think to myself, "Hmm.. I dont know if he got those, let me send back his $500 just for Grins." Who in there right mind would do something like that?

Please, E-mail me back with whatever it is that I am being alleged with, so that I can refute it with who-ever you have decided to send this along too.

Also, the direct number for Weber County Sheriff, is 801-778-6600. That is where I lived at the time. The comment about having to travel to Utah to register with the Local Authorities.. ever heard of a telephone? Let alone a Fax machine. I am giving you there phone number, because I know nothing will come of this. How do I know that? Because I know that I fulfilled my end of the bargain. I would hate to have you spend the money to "make a side trip to Utah", only to be told to go home.

Thank You.

-Karl "FieroJones" Jones
-AOL Customer Service

And here's my reply, inside of his reply to that mail.

In a message dated 8/7/2002 10:53:46 AM Mountain Daylight Time, fierofactory@juno.com writes:

Karl, the following post (from boymunkie, and we have other names you used) may refresh your memory. It came after nearly three months of lies/posts from you. Such as: UPS must have lost the (3) boxes, I'll send the tracking #'s, I lost the tracking #'s, everything (no mention of the sub) left 2 weeks ago, everything left yesterday, it's all boxed and ready to go tomorrow, etc. Then you disappeared.

I disappeard?

FasFiero is another HONEST vendor that does what he says. We consider him a friend.

Good For you. Personally, I see him as a troublemaker. I personally sent him many e-mails asking what this was about, only to be ignored. I tried to rectify this through him, since he is the one making the waves. Nothing happens, then I get the E-mail from the list. I still have no clue what his problem is, only that he is "Your Friend". What is this, the Fiero Mob?

Wallace, cc'ing to you and Eric as list moderators, also Loyde and bcc'ing some others that responded, but not the list. Hope our original post was enough warning to them. However, if you want to post it, feel free.

As for the engine Jeremy recieved, it was not near as described, and the turbo was already worn out. It came to the shop, I saw it, and this is not hearsay.

Holy crikey! Were taking about the Quad 4?!?! I remember that VERY well, since I transported it to Colorado in a Fiero. I posted that I had bought that motor when i purchased my car. I also posted that i was saying WHAT WAS TOLD TO ME. The Turbo was still covered with the adhesive "tin foil" covering all openings when I sold it. I also stated that I had ZERO Accessories, but was willing to send everything I had. I stated that I didnt know what it all was, but that at the time, i didnt have the knowledge to rebuild it. The person who bought the engine, JUMPED ALL OVER IT. I warned many times that I didnt know what it needed, since I DIDNT WANT IT.

I responded to keep the sub and return the $$. No further word came from Karl.

I sent out all parts that were sold. Now again, 2yrs later, you decide that you want your $$ back. And I'm the "Thief". Wow.

Thats what I have hard thus far. And here, "My acomplice" AKA: My Wife, Holly, her reply to Alan Braga complaining.

Allen Braga,
It has come to my attention that you feel it necessary to drag
my name through the mud while dragging my husband's as well. Well it
seems I'm going to have to set you straight. Forgive me if i seem
extremely pissed off, it's taking an incredible amount of control on my
part to keep from telling you every name in the book that i believe
applies to you. believe me tehre are several.
"Ed Parks & List,

For those of you who have been on this list for at least two
years, you may recall that a few of us were involved in purchase
transactions with Karl Jones and/or his girlfriend (I can't think of her
name at the moment and I am at work and the information is at home).
Apparently, Karl had a history of ripping people off and had enlisted
his girlfriend to be a front for his scams. "
If you're so damned sure that i "scammed" you, why is it that
you can no longer remember my name? Just so you don't look like such a
dumbass, it's Holly. And also, don't go so far as to say i was enlisted
to be a front to scams. The business i conducted of selling fiero parts
was on my own. THEY WERE MY PARTS. They were sold only by ME.
"responded about a sub-woofer set-up (1 of 2 offered). Another
list member and I purchased the set-ups advertised. After
getting the run-around for weeks, we ended up taking the issue to this
list to warn others of what was happening. "
I do believe that both you, and the other list member received
your subwoofer set-up, and as stated when i sent them two years
ago (end of may beginning of June i believe) I was very sorry for the
delay as I had to have some unexpected surgery. Would you like a
doctor's note???

"We were eventually successful in applying enough pressure to
finally receive the sub-woofer set-ups. It is unfortunate that Ed
Parks was also a victim of theirs"

"Ed, I had researched other means to pursue these two.
What's-her-name, ironically, worked for the Sheriff's Department in
their area (they lived North of Salt Lake City - again my aging gray
matter will need a refresh to remember the names of the locations, too).
It was just prior to pursuing any, and all, available means that I was
sent a UPS tracking number to indicate that they knew that they weren't
going to get away with their scam."
Obviously you researched hard enough to realize that receiving
your subwoofer set late wasn't grounds for legal action??? Yes I still
do work for the Sheriff's Department, have for quite sometime. Long
before I sold you a subwoofer set, which you received. So, explain to
me what supposed scam is going on?? I've missed it. YOU RECEIVED WHAT
I SOLD TO YOU, as did Ed Parks. I sent you a tracking number as soon as
i was physically able to send you the sub. I admitted then i was sorry
for the delay, as some unexpected events came up and i was left unable
to mail them out as soon as i would've liked, but you did get yours
right?? At least you told me you did.

"One last thing, I'm fairly certain that I recall that these two
also operated unscrupulously on ebay"

And just when i think you couldn't possibly piss me off or lie
any more you make this statement. Just to let you know buddy, i've
never bought, sold, or otherwise used E-Bay in my entire life. So don't
you DARE go saying that i "operated unscrupulously" there. I think you
need to get your facts straight, before you find YOUR name being drug
through the mud and actions being taken against YOU for slander. And i
know i don't need to travel all the way to your state to speak with the
authorities, there's this new thing out called a phone. Try using one.
Lastly, If you'd like to pursue whatever the hell it is you'd
like to pursue against Karl, cuz lord knows you've got nothing to charge
me with, please feel free to contact the Weber County Sheriff's
Department located in Ogden, Utah. that is where Karl was living at the
time you say he "scammed" you. 721 12th Street Ogden, Utah 84404.
801-778-6600. Although I have to wonder, if this was a mail transaction
that you claim has gone wrong, it wouldn't be in their jurisdiction,
shouldn't you be talking to the postmaster, or someone else with the US
Postal Service? Oh well, far be it from me to explain to you how to
further make an ass of yourself with this joke of a scam you're trying
to pull.
Feel free to email me anytime, I'll be more than happy to respond.
Although maybe not quick enough for you.
--Holly (think you can remember it this time?)

There, Take it as you will.

LokiThePurpleGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiThePurpleGTSend a Private Message to LokiThePurpleGTDirect Link to This Post
WHOA, eveyrbody hold the hell up. I was accused yesterday by an Allen Braga, of "operating unscupulously" on EBAY. my i reiterate once more that i have never used EBAY in my life. I find it interesting that you people are only posting one side of teh story, and have not bothered to post my reply or Karl's replies. Could it be because none of you want the other side?

I'll post Mine here in a sec. Thanks Loki for sticking up for us.

--Holly

Edited cuz Karl was generous enough to post it for me before i ripped someone's face off.

[This message has been edited by LokiThePurpleGT (edited 08-08-2002).]

LokiThePurpleGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiThePurpleGTSend a Private Message to LokiThePurpleGTDirect Link to This Post

LokiThePurpleGT

206 posts
Member since Apr 2002
Let me say a few more things, the only fiero parts i have EVER sold were those two sub boxes, that i admitted were shipped out late. I explained both to Ed and Allen why they were. they seemed satisfied with what they received TWO YEARS AGO, and i have not heard word since.

secondly, y is it that after replying to Allen, Ed, etc, neither of them feels the urge to reply back? yet feel they need to start posting to the forum? you got a problem with me, take it up with me. you got a problem with karl, take it up with him and leave me the hell out of it.

so you say TWO YEARS AGO you had a problem, y not do something about it then? why bring it up now? this is freakin ridiculous, how is one to prove they sent you what u asked for two years ago???? i know you got the subs because you said you did, yet how on earth would i ever prove that i sent them? how can karl prove he sent u what he sent? the items i paid to ship, watched him box, and his stepfather mail? how prove that now??

oh yah, JohnnyK, you and I argue about cops, so that makes me a thief? guess that means you're one too eh? i can only imagine how crowded our court systems would be if that was the world's way of thinking.

-Holly

FieroJones

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJonesSend a Private Message to FieroJonesDirect Link to This Post
Instead of editing my posts, I am making another one, so that this stays near the top. I have ZERO to hide, and am willing to get dirty to show it.

Just to clarify, I NEVER HAVE HID. I am still here. Notice that You easilly found my phone number? Notice you found my address? Notice ALL THAT?!? Now, If I was hiding like Dennis (and others) sure as hell seem to think so, why would I leave all that?

I work day in day out in the computer world, and I know how to remove all aspects of my personal life off the Interent. Its just a bunch of simple forms. Now before I get accused of being a thief for knowing how to do that, this is why. I work with the public. The Public doesnt want to be there, so I let them know how to get off it. I saw someone also found my Web Address, wich is the E-Mail address, THAT I USE FOR PENNOCKS. If I am hiding, I'm not doing a good job.. am I?

Also, I'm such a horrible person, I invited Loki to spend a night at my house. Why? Just so I could rifle through his stuff, and steal some big old books. I get kicks off stuff like that. I also then purchased an Engine from another list member who was nice enough to deliver it to me. But little does he know, I was the one that crawled up under his truck and made it leak. I get kicks off stuff like that too. This is a Joke. I hear nothing about nothing for over 2 years, and all of a sudden I am getting drug throught the mud due to an unfortunante incident with Haze_Performance (This is in no way a slam, or anything against Haze. IT was my fault, and he and I have cleared it up) that FasFiero's thought he would jump in on. I guess he watched too much Lone Ranger as a kid, I dont know. Either way, This all happend more then two years ago, and this is the first I heard of anything since.

Life has a way of gettin ya in the butt, eh? Oh, BTW, those are LEGIT address and Phone Numbers that I gave to Ed in the E-mail. Ya know, the ones that give the Sheriff's department Phone number for the county I used to live in.

-Karl "Going back into Hiding" Jones

FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post
Well, you know they say theres 2 sides to every story, and yours is way more entertaining.

Good Luck in life.

FastFieros (lurk mode)

PFF
System Bot
LokiThePurpleGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiThePurpleGTSend a Private Message to LokiThePurpleGTDirect Link to This Post
Glad you're having fun.

--Holly

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Nice LOOOOONG posts about how you are going to sue your dis-satisfied customer for slander Karl. Very impressive. I can't wait to do business with you. :

But I couldn't find any mention of proof of shipping, like a tracking number or a Postal receipt in your posts. Since NOBODY in their right mind ships $500 worth or merchandise without some kind of tracking or delivery confirmation, I'm not convinced.

FieroJones

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJonesSend a Private Message to FieroJonesDirect Link to This Post
No.. NOT a customer. I was just saying that Dennis Is the one slandering me, and I have NEVER DELT with him. Thats where I said that I COULD sue him, not that I would. Please Re-Read my post.

As to tracking numbers, I have a hard time finding my 401K papers from 2 years ago, let alone a tracking number. If I had kept any paperwork that MIGHT have been needed in the future, I'd be renting out storage sheds. The first one would be full to the top, with 1980 written on it, then the next with 1981, so on and so forth. I threw all that out, like any normal person would. But it did exist.

As to convincing you? I'm not trying to convince anyone. Just show that I did what I was supposed to, I kept up my end of the bargain. Thats all.

-Karl

LokiThePurpleGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiThePurpleGTSend a Private Message to LokiThePurpleGTDirect Link to This Post
UH, try reading a third time folks. i believe i was the one who mentioned slander. and i said it to allen braga. the one claiming i ripped people off on EBAY, which i have never used. also try noticing that this all happened TWO YEARS ago. How many times do i need to say that. i didn't save tracking #'s from two years ago either, although both Allen and the other list member have stated the received the #'s.

--Holly

[This message has been edited by LokiThePurpleGT (edited 08-12-2002).]

FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post
OK, out of lurk mode.....

Here is a post from way back. Some of this is coming back to me.

See below>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

pherder Posted: 05-19-2001 05:50 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From one of the Fiero lists ...
BTW, I too, have had problems with this seller ...

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a warning to all on the list who shop ebay for Fiero's and
parts. Another list member and I came very close to being cheated out of
a sub-woofer system that we had each ordered from a post to this list
last year. After weeks of research and being on the verge of initiating
legal action, we did finally receive most of what had been advertised
and paid for.
I was just browsing the Fiero listings on ebay and I ran across a set of
exhaust manifolds. The location was familiar, Farmington, Utah (outside
SLC) but it wasn't until I saw the e-mail address that was given for
more info., MRHODSTOD@aol.com, that the pieces started to fit together.
The seller ID is "suzy fiero@yahoo.com" and she currently has eight
items listed - mostly Fiero related. She and her boyfriend, "Mr.
Hodstod" had quite a history of trying to rip people off - including Ed
Parks, as I recall.

Suzy and "Hodstod" (I don't remember his real name) used to be active on
this list but I haven't seen any posts by either since my experience
with them was finally resolved. They may be lurkers but haven't been
posting.

Fair warning to all - they are bad news - stay away.

Allen Braga
'86 GT (Salt)
'88 Formula (Pepper)

BTW2, "Suzy" is also known as "Holly"

[This message has been edited by pherder (edited 05-19-2001).]

Jay Posted: 05-19-2001 06:55 PM
Thanks prerder, good lookin' out!
bump

------------------
Jay
1986 Northstar GT www.members.home.net/jaygrande

tgowens Posted: 05-19-2001 07:09 PM
Well, I guess that explains the "0" feedback!!
I always wonder when a seller has 0 feedback but it appears that they know and/or have Fieros........

Thanks for the "heads-up" Paul!

------------------
My Fiero Web Site.....

87 GT - 2.8L Gold automatic
87 GT - 2.8L Blue automatic
87 GT - 3.4L Blue 5-speed Getrag
87 GT - 2.8L Med. Red Met. 5-speed Getrag
88 Coupe - 2.5L Red automatic

[This message has been edited by tgowens (edited 05-19-2001).]

SlingBlade Posted: 05-20-2001 09:18 AM
I registered last week, but have not posted as I have found answers to all my questions by digging through the archives. I received an email pointing to this link from someone who saw that I was bidding on items from these people on eBay. I may or may not have seen this topic today since I have only been digging for technical items. From now on, I will also check general chat daily. You have a great forum.
Thanks
Fiero5 Posted: 05-21-2001 08:42 AM
That would be the infamous Holly for those who don't remember.
Steve

Cheever2 Posted: 05-21-2001 10:34 AM
Sling, since you don't show an email addy, I'll just post this here -
I went through Nacogdoches yesterday on my way back from OKC & Tulsa, and saw a real nice red 88 GT not far from there (they waved back). Would that be yours?

SlingBlade Posted: 05-21-2001 09:37 PM
I can't say that I have seen that one. There are not as many Fieros around here as there used to be and only a few that look real good. My '87 coupe is sitting at the house waiting on an engine to come in.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have found that ebay has purged some records from other sellers with real bad feedback, I have already checked the above ID's and they have been purged from the database as well.

Loyde

LokiThePurpleGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiThePurpleGTSend a Private Message to LokiThePurpleGTDirect Link to This Post
Sorry buddy, but some of that information is incorrect. Suzy_fiero is not me. MrHodstod is not me either. BOTH belonged to karl, and actually both are still active i believe, suzy is on either yahoo or hotmail i believe, and mrhodstod is an aol account. try finding out who they belong to before you start accusing people. neither belong to me.

--Holly

Oh ya, have to laugh about being called "the infamous Holly." whatever you do folks, don't take too long sending parts because then you become "infamous." If you take too long to send things, it means you "almost ripped someone off." LOL, funny.

FieroJones

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJonesSend a Private Message to FieroJonesDirect Link to This Post
Hence the reason I dont use E-Bay. You cant sell something unless you have feedback, and you cant get feedback unless you sell something. Oh, that and the fact that you have people like Lloyd who have to "warn the world".

FWIW: I dont recall selling anything through E-bay Fiero-Related (meaning the sell never met Reserve) but I did end up selling alot of other stuff, and DID get positive feedback. Figures Lloyd would conveniently forget about that.

Is anyone going to say anything thats not Hearsay? Or Speculation?

Also, can we leave my wife out of this? She Sold two things, both of wich were receivd, by the people who received thems OWN ADMISSION. She never was "Suzy". The NAme Suzy_Fiero used on E-bay was in reference to a SUZUKI SAMURAI, or there more common name, SUZI's, and SAMY's. So Suzy_Fiero was a name that used both of my hobbies. At least I got one hobbie right. Suzi Owners listen to both sides of the story, and arent quick to jump down someones throat. They ALSO resolve problems when they occur, with the person they had the problems for. Too bad Fiero owners are 90% good, 10% pricks, with the 10% talkng loudly. Sammy owners are the oher way around. Those 90% can joke, talk, and take care of there own problems.

Does that explain Suzy for ya?

[This message has been edited by FieroJones (edited 08-08-2002).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroJones:
As to tracking numbers, I have a hard time finding my 401K papers from 2 years ago, let alone a tracking number. If I had kept any paperwork that MIGHT have been needed in the future, I'd be renting out storage sheds.

So let me see if I got this straight...

fact #1) Your client is complaining that he did not receive his merchandise.

fact# 2) You can't prove you shipped it because keeping tracking numbers would mean renting storage bins. (BTW, I am a book dealer (www.rarebookonline.com), I ship 3000 books a year and I can give you the tracking number for every single book since 1994...and I don't need to rent storage bins to keep track of the numbers, there is a great new invention called a 'computer' that I use to store them on)

fact #3) You distinctly "remember" shipping it. But you admit that your memory is so bad that you don't know where something as important as your 401K papers from 2 years ago are.

fact #4) In none of your posts have you have offered ANY help at all in tracking down this "missing" shipment, or in trying to help your client solve his problem by trying to contact the shipper. (UPS, FEDEX, and the USPS ALL can do date searches even without the tracking number, BTW)

5) You feel that the accusations in this thread are so outrageous, based upon the facts #1-#4, that you think you are justified is suing people for slander.

have I got the facts straight?

LokiThePurpleGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiThePurpleGTSend a Private Message to LokiThePurpleGTDirect Link to This Post
Help solve the problem with the person who is alleging they were scammed eh? kinda hard to do when the person(s) alleging teh scamming will not email the person they are mad at or tell them why, instead they decide to stew and then post to fiero mailing lists and forums.

This all occurred two years ago, two years of nothing being stated. supposedly we were unable to be found?? interesting our "neighbros, acquaintences, and past dates" can be found, but not us? interesting that we've had forum members at our home, we must've blindfolded them so they don't know where we live. interesting that after being bashed on a mailing list we reply to find out what exactly is going on, yet get no reply. could it be because you've got nothing? you got your parts late so you're pissed? nothing better to do than drag names through the mud, because obviously you've got nothing to stand on.

And to this Fasfiero person (or whatever your name is) from Texas, you keep saying you can't wait to get to Utah, and that you know karl is a thief, yet when he emails you repeatedly to find out what has been done wrong, and if it can be remedied you don't reply? could it be because nothing was done wrong???

--Holly

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Oh yeah, these people are worth doing business with!

Let's keep this thread at the top, shall we. I'll bump it daily to make sure that EVERYONE gets a chance to read Karl and Holly's posts.

OUT

PFF
System Bot
FieroJones

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJonesSend a Private Message to FieroJonesDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:
So let me see if I got this straight...

fact #1) Your client is complaining that he did not receive his merchandise.

fact# 2) You can't prove you shipped it because keeping tracking numbers would mean renting storage bins. (BTW, I am a book dealer (www.rarebookonline.com), I ship 3000 books a year and I can give you the tracking number for every single book since 1994...and I don't need to rent storage bins to keep track of the numbers, there is a great new invention called a 'computer' that I use to store them on)

fact #3) You distinctly "remember" shipping it. But you admit that your memory is so bad that you don't know where something as important as your 401K papers from 2 years ago are.

fact #4) In none of your posts have you have offered ANY help at all in tracking down this "missing" shipment, or in trying to help your client solve his problem by trying to contact the shipper. (UPS, FEDEX, and the USPS ALL can do date searches even without the tracking number, BTW)

5) You feel that the accusations in this thread are so outrageous, based upon the facts #1-#4, that you think you are justified is suing people for slander.

have I got the facts straight?

Fact #1. True. He stated, 2 years later, that he didnt receive his shipment.

Fact #2. Since I have to WORK for a living, and dont own my own buisness, there for not audited by the IRS, or shipping on a local basis, i have no reason to save that after so many months. I have shipped less then 30 items, not the 3000 like you do.

Fact #3. No, its was to state that I didnt SAVE those papers, only what was important. I know where my 401K are, i know where all the inportant info is. I didnt and dont consider that info importnat 2 years later.

Fact #4. Good for them. I satisfied my end of the bargain 2 years ago.

Fact #5. I never said a word about suing ED PARKS, the person we are both talking about, for slander. I was talking about DENNIS LAGURA. For being a book seller, you sure as hell cant seem to get words to complete sentences, that convey what they mean into your head. I hope your buisness end of the mind is better then your comprehension end.

-Karl

BTW: Todd, I allready said that I was keeping it at the top for the SAME REASON. So that people can read my side of the story as well.

[This message has been edited by FieroJones (edited 08-08-2002).]

LokiThePurpleGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiThePurpleGTSend a Private Message to LokiThePurpleGTDirect Link to This Post
BUMPIDY BUMP BUMP BUMP

LOL, karl, you misunderstood. when people ask for your side of the story, that's not really what they want. they won't listen to or read it. they really want for you to start kissin ass.

Also, don't get mad when people acuse you of things that you didn't do. that's really bad business. you're not supposed to do that.

--The Infamous Holly (AKA Holly. Please don't get confused. I didn't change my name in order to get online and rip people off)

Loki

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiDirect Link to This Post
I got an idea. Why not let Ed and Karl talk this over?!?!?!? If something got screwed up 2 years ago and something is just now being said then those two should talk it over. Not everyone bust each others nuts over this if it had nothing to do with you. Alot of you have made your minds up that you wont deal with people. So let it go and get over it. It doesnt concern you. The only people this should concern are Ed Parks and Karl Jones.

OK, im done, no more from me in this thread.

------------------

WWW.FIEROLOKI.COM
ICQ# 140841625

LokiThePurpleGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiThePurpleGTSend a Private Message to LokiThePurpleGTDirect Link to This Post
AMEN!!!

--Infamous Holly

TM_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TM_FieroSend a Private Message to TM_FieroDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone really think we need to have threads like this on the forum?? I'm somewhat new to PFF, but I come here to hear about peoples Fieros and their experiences with them. My opinion is that this is a personal matter between Ed Parks and Karl Jones and nobody else should be getting involved. Hopefully they can work out their differences. Just my 2 cents
p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post
Personal matters seem to creep onto this board with an alarming rate lately. I think it's mostly to look like a good guy in the communities eyes, when to most people, you just look like an ass posting crap that can be handled offline.
GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
I agree, this is real garbage to have posted on a public forum.. Calling somebody a thief??? I've had a similiar problem with a particular forum member, but I'll be damned if I'd post it for everyone to see. It's a private matter.
FieroJones

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJonesSend a Private Message to FieroJonesDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the Board Tim. Unfortunantly, like P4N1C pointed out, this has been getting on here more often. And to clear the record, everyone who has been throwin mud on here, i have never personally delt with. The one that HAS tho, (Ed Parks) is who I am waiting for mail from. But also unfortunantly, the atitude of some on here is Guilt before Innocence, and staying silent is an admission of Guilt.

But honestly, theres alot of info here, and alot of fun! But, like the commnuity it is, theres also some fights, and rif-raff.

Enjoy!

fieroman84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman84Send a Private Message to fieroman84Direct Link to This Post
Fiero jones for your information you can not sue for slander because you haven't been hurt financialy from the slander, so what are you going to sue for...the case would be thrown out so fast and you would be stuck with one hell of a bill so i suggest that you think before you threaten people with that type of action.

thanks
jon

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock