Karl Jones is a thief by Dennis LaGrua
Started on: 08-07-2002 07:58 PM
Replies: 143
Last post by: Toddster on 08-29-2002 11:54 AM
FieroJones

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJonesSend a Private Message to FieroJonesDirect Link to This Post
I ment Defamtion of Character, thank you very much. That requires ZERO monatery loss, just has to injure my credibility. Sorry for the wrong term, the point got across.

If you would rather, I will screen all my posts through either of my uncle's who are Lawyers, to alleviate any further frustration I might have caused you, Jon.

-Karl

BTW:

Main Entry: [2]slander
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English sclaundre, slaundre, from Old French esclandre, from Late Latin scandalum stumbling block, offense —more at SCANDAL
Date: 14th century
1 : the utterance of false charges or misrepresentations which defame and damage another's reputation
2 : a false and defamatory oral statement about a person — compare LIBEL
- slan·der·ous /-d(&-)r&s/ adjective
- slan·der·ous·ly adverb
- slan·der·ous·ness noun

Guess my original comment still stands.

[This message has been edited by FieroJones (edited 08-08-2002).]

IP: Logged
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
What is it with people suing for everything these days? Waaaaaaa. My coffee burnt me. Waaaaaaaaaaa, they're ruining my name on the internet... sheesh
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroJones:
"As to tracking numbers... If I had kept any paperwork that MIGHT have been needed in the future, I'd be renting out storage sheds. The first one would be full to the top, with 1980 written on it, then the next with 1981, so on and so forth. I threw all that out, like any normal person would."

then this:
"I have shipped less then 30 items, not the 3000 like you do."

Hmmm, you're right. I must have a comprehension problem.

Would you need a 10 X 20 foot storage bin for those 30 tracking number receipts or do you think a 15 footer will do the job?

And I STILL don't see you offering to call UPS (or whomever) and ask them to track down your client's "missing shipment" on a name or date or address basis.

For those who think this is an irrelevant thread I must disagree strongly. This is not a personal issue. When someone out there is claiming to be in business as a parts supplier for Fiero owners and fails to perform, that is important info for ALL fiero owners. Hell, the guy even has an PFF ID!!!

I for one, have asked this guy to answer some very simple questions like, Can you prove you shipped it? Why didn't you keep your tracking numbers? Have you tried to track down the "lost" shipment? If so, how? Have you tried to resolve the problem with the client at all?

And what response do I get...? double talk, evasiveness, claims of incompetence in business and lost paperwork, threats to sue Dennis, but NOT ONE single statement like, "I will do what ever I can to work things out with my client and find this missing shipment or refund him his money". I Haven't heard it once in a dozen posts from the guy.

THAT says it all. And as a Fiero owner and parts buyer, I care. And I'm glad that people as reputable as Dennis and Ed are letting the rest of us know about these thieves.

Bumpity Bump!

LokiThePurpleGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiThePurpleGTSend a Private Message to LokiThePurpleGTDirect Link to This Post
How do you resolve the issue with a "client" that won't respond to your email? and why PM a guy who doesn't respond on the Forum? I"ve yet to see the actual "client" post anything, or reply to anything. We have both emailed, neither have received an email from teh supposed "victims." so until then, kinda hard to resolve it isn't it?

Just so i don't get **** for this, karl won't be posting for a bit today as he is away from his computer. I'm sure he'll get back on asap.

--Infamous Holly

p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post
Can you prove he didn't ship it? He, like most people on here, do it via private sales; And as such, problems that occur should be dealt with privately.

This thread is useless until hard evidence proves him as a "thief".

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
Listen Karl. I don't know who you are or who you think you are but if you wish to sue me be my guest. I believe Ed Parks side of the story so common let's go! I intend to keep this post at the top of the chat until you refund Ed's $500 to him . I have absolutely no intention of backing down so let's see what you are going to do pal.
I don't know of any person of better honesty and integrity than Ed Parks. He gave you two years to deliver. If he says that you are a thief; that's good enough for me. So again expect to read this post for all to see daily.

------------------
87GT 3.4 Turbo Best 0-60 5.2 seconds
http://turbofiero.fierojoe.com/turbo.htm

LokiThePurpleGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiThePurpleGTSend a Private Message to LokiThePurpleGTDirect Link to This Post
Sry, but that's not quite how it works around here. Guilty until proven innocent, and as stated before, how do you prove that??

--Holly

Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiDirect Link to This Post
OK, I know what I said but damn. As quoted "He gave you 2 years to deliver" Who in there right mind would wait 2 friggin years to get something done right about a delivery and or $500!!! No one. As I stated leave this BS alone till Karl and Ed can discuss this. Its no ones buisness but theres. Period end of story.

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:
Listen Karl. I don't know who you are or who you think you are but if you wish to sue me be my guest. I believe Ed Parks side of the story so common let's go! I intend to keep this post at the top of the chat until you refund Ed's $500 to him . I have absolutely no intention of backing down so let's see what you are going to do pal.
I don't know of any person of better honesty and integrity than Ed Parks. He gave you two years to deliver. If he says that you are a thief; that's good enough for me. So again expect to read this post for all to see daily.

------------------

WWW.FIEROLOKI.COM
ICQ# 140841625

p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post
Well Dennis, I don't know who you are, but adults usually contend with their problems on their own, not send someone else to do their work. From what I can tell, this is none of your business and it's the business of Karl and Ed to sort out.

Are you now the official private deal judge, jury and executioner? Or are you just trying to make yourself look high and mighty in an online community?

I am usually quiet and I don't think anyone but a couple people from meets know me. But all this **** is just stupid, noone has any hard evidence on anything and this thread will just keep going around in circles and waste bandwidth until Cliff decides to close it. Take it off the damn forum.

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by p4n1c:
Can you prove he didn't ship it?".

Yes! That's the point. ALL shippers keep records of their shipments. UPS, FEDex, DHL, etc. They can do a database search on the 'ship from' address, the 'ship to' address, the name, and/or the date of shipment. They don't need the tracking number. If they do a search and come up with "no match", then he didn't ship it.

The only exception is the USPS. To track an item you need to use a tracking sercvice like delivery confirmation, insurance, or express shipping, etc. But... since Karl has already stated that he DID use a tracking service and just "threw out the receipt as any normal person would", if he did shipped it, it's in someone's database.

And I STILL don't see him offering to call the shipper.

Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Oh man, this good bathroom reading, at least Karls and Holly's anyway

Holly, remember me? Small world, huh?
She's Baaaaack!
And Hodstod too! Though they were one and the same back then????
Remember when we all thought she was a he, and the way all that went back and forth while all the time she/he was ripping people off.
Hmm, that was about two years ago wasn't it? And you two want us to now think that two years ago you two were nice? LOL
Here we go again

First off, let me say that for those who are complaining about why this has been brought up here, you obviously have no clue of the whole back story. You don't know about the months and months that Ed Parks spent trying to reach Karl (funny how he says he has always been easy to reach ), and how Ed being the laid back nice guy that he is, finally just gave in to the fact that he was out $500 bucks and just moved on! That was until Karl Jones name came up and Ed mentioned as anyone would, how he been ripped by him as well, and away we went. It has now been two years later that is true, but only because Karl made a vanishing act at least with Ed Parks enough to get Ed to finally give up for awhile. Karl just didn't respond, made no contact, no check to make sure a five hundred dollar item had arrived OK, nothing. Seem a bit wierd to anyone? Others he had ripped off also got the silent treatment, as it is obvious that Karl was hoping they would go away after awhile-which they did.
But thanks to the internet, it came back to haunt him now. Now he is trying to confuse the issue and hide behind the fact that it has been...oh my gosh! Two years, so he must be in the right. LOL

Come on you two, you were both a pain in the butt to many of us a few years ago and now we get to all gang up and give you what you deserve. And hopefully help a guy named Ed Parks who is one of the nicest Fiero people you could ever meet in the world hopefully get justice.

You two want to claim that you both have been injured now.
Excuse me while I fall down out of my chair LMAO. That's a good one...NOT!

This is one of those instances where airing this publicly may actually do some good. If nothing else than at least point you two rip off artists to a few more Fiero owners...again.

Steve

------------------

http://kelleyfamilyfieros.50megs.com

PFF
System Bot
LokiThePurpleGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiThePurpleGTSend a Private Message to LokiThePurpleGTDirect Link to This Post
Steve, no you don't sound familiar to me, unless you bought a sub setup. I'll state this one more time, no one wondered if i was a he or a she. I posted to sell two sub set-ups, and clearly posted my name was HOLLY, don't know many men named Holly. both those who bought the sets received them, allbeit late, as was stated before and apoligized for before. those are the only two items i have ever sold.

As for being hard to reach, email addy's used by karl are still in existence today (suzy_fiero, boymunky@aol, fierojones@aol) use those. And it's not like either of us HIDE on the forum, or the fiero mailing list. Karl has used both for years. His mailing addy was also available up until about 2 months ago, when his mom finally moved out. real good disappearing act.

--Holly

[This message has been edited by LokiThePurpleGT (edited 08-08-2002).]

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Ha, ha, ha, ha
Holly, you are sooooo amusing!

You are conveniently forgetting the e-mail lists, where you pretended to sell "other" Fiero items also.
Between on here and the e-mail lists, you two, he/she "whatever" were pretty busy taking a lot of us for a rip off ride.

What? You don't remember the aux guage set? Supposed to be tan? Never shipped? Months later you ship a black set that looked like it came from a trash can and didn't work? never sent me back my money? Aww, you don't remember?

I can't wait to hear what else you two will come up with.

Steve

------------------

LokiThePurpleGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiThePurpleGTSend a Private Message to LokiThePurpleGTDirect Link to This Post
Same as stated before, i sold two sub setups, that is it.

Just so ya'll don't think i'm ignoring you, I'm getting off work now, so won't be posting for a bit. See ya'll bright and early in the morning i'm sure.

--Holly

FastFieros

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LokiThePurpleGT:
WHOA, eveyrbody hold the hell up. I was accused yesterday by an Allen Braga, of "operating unscupulously" on EBAY. my i reiterate once more that i have never used EBAY in my life.
--Holly

Ok, I knew I saw another Ebay ID from that town. Holly just pointed me in the right direction.

They had another ID before this one, but it escapes me right now still. It had the worse feedback on Fiero related items.

But, remember. She indicates they have never been on ebay.

Loyde

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
These are pretty much the exact same responses they gave two years ago.
Now it is, we never sold anything other sub boxes and we were never on e-bay.

Give us all a break.
Do you two think we are all THAT stupid?
There are those of us on here that have very good memory's, stick up for others in the Fiero family AND are very good with computers. Especially when needing to "look" up the past to help jog certain peoples memory's on certain events

Steve

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
I have a call into Ed Parks to hear him tell the whole story about how Karl Jones stole $500 from him. This Karl Jones fellow seems to be on the defensive and has offered no real answer to the allegation.
We should all wonder why a good man like Ed would make such a claim, unless he was cheated.

------------------

Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Well... I read all the recent posts on the Fiero list, too. Thought long and hard about starting this thread, but didn't. Obviously. Figured I'd just wait and see what happened.

Me? I've known Ed Parks for years. I've never known him to be one to make a false statement about someone. Never known him to rip anybody off. Always known him to be a fair businessman, and someone who gives freely of his time and advice, as well as the occasional freebie part.
There are probably at least several hundred people, just on this forum, who feel the same way.

If nothing else, at least the situation is available for 5000+ people to read about, and make their own decisions.

------------------
Raydar

From the Department of Redundancy Department.

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Who on here knows how to to do an archive look up on the Fiero-list?
Boomtastic?
That should bring back some memories real quick

Also, there were a few other old threads on here from a few years ago, but the newer search on here now only pulls up one so far.
Hey Cliff, are most of the older threads from a year or more back only on the CD's now?
If so, who has a CD?

Steve

Mac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MacClick Here to visit Mac's HomePageSend a Private Message to MacDirect Link to This Post

Why doesn't someone get in touch with the shipping company and end this stupid debate? Lets get some *REAL* evidence to go on.. I'm not taking either side here, I'd just like to see some tracking numbers that are apparently so easy to dig up.

Wouldn't that end it all?? Come on, lets not beat around the bush, someone has to call the shipping company. Period!

Laters,

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mac:

Why doesn't someone get in touch with the shipping company?

You're right Mac. It would. But Holly and Karl can't seem to bring themselves to tell anybody who they shipped it with.

hmmmmmmmm......

PFF
System Bot
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Anyone who hasn't seen this yet:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/020626.html

I hope Ed Parks not only get's his wish of how Karl "should" get to view his Fiero, but that Ed get's his money back in the process as well.

Steve

------------------

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
thanks Steve. According to that thread Karl claims to have shipped using UPS.

Let the search begin. I'll be happy to instigate the search. I already know Ed Parks shipping details. If someone can give me Karl's "ship from" details I can get the DEFINITIVE answer as to who is full of it and who isn't in two or three days.

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Posted by "FastFieros               
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guess I will add a couple of cents worth here.

Karl a couple years ago had a girlfriend named Holly Hodstad (or something like that).

On the fiero-list it all started with some small transactions gone bad between the members. Then it moved to Ebay. This Karl or Carl (I have seen it both ways) started selling on ebay. After the feedback got so bad, Holly then got an ID and sold some stuff and once again bad feedback. I was hit for only $50, but I knew Ed had been hit a little harder. Several got burned over sub boxes."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yup. one of those items was a tan aux guage set she said she had after responding to one of my posts where I was looking for one for sale. After a few e-mails back and forth, I sent $40. and months went by and nothing. Others spoke out during that time about being ripped off also. She then finally came back on the list after weeks of people like myslef complaining, and she stated that she had been in the hospital in surgery. She even went into detail on what she had had for an operation, as some of us started to think that she was really a guy. She said what the operation was (don't recall now off hand now being 2 years later) as the operation and what was operated on was something only a woman would have had done I guess.
She said that she had had someone else handle her shipments when she went into the hospital. She said that they must have goofed up and other excuses that then came along.
Anyway, she finally "magically" finds the guage set and sends it to me. This aux guage set is now sent months later from my original payment, but I was glad to finally get it over with. Well, NOT yet! The aux guage set is black (not tan) and is a piece of junk which looked like she had just found it in the junk yard or worse which had been obviously exposed to rain and crap for years. Needless to say it didn't work. Of course my request for a refund went on deaf ears.

Then after more of us complained on the lists, she then comes back from hiding and goes into a rant about how horrible we are all being to her, and she had done nothing wrong. After a few more weeks of me e-mailing her nice and then nasty e-mails asking for a refund, she finally e-mailed me back stating that if I sent it back she would send me my money back. What did I have to lose other than a non working, wreong color crappy guage set. I sent the guages back and to this day still nothing!

That is all I can remember so far.
Maybe if a few more archived posts are found, it may jog my and "other" peoples memories a bit more

Steve

------------------

fieroman84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman84Send a Private Message to fieroman84Direct Link to This Post
You did a nice job of proving your point karl its really to bad that i dont care and the fact that your uncle's are lawers seem to do you no good

have a nice day

jon

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post

Back again by popular demand!!!
fieroman84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2002 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman84Send a Private Message to fieroman84Direct Link to This Post
how cool is that picture...how cool...i stare in amazement.
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2002 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
The stench of laundry is overwhelming.
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2002 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
Holly.. I never said you were a thief.. Just an ******* .
FieroJones

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2002 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJonesSend a Private Message to FieroJonesDirect Link to This Post
I've had enough of this going around in circles stuff, so here goes.
I would like for Ed Parks to please email or PM me (fierojones@aol.com).
I need Ed to get me some information so i can contact the postal company
and see what they say, then HE AND I will go from there.

I won't participate in this thread anymore, as it has gone nowhere but
to cause an extensive waste of Cliff's bandwidth. That, and no-one actually seems to be reading anything, just jumping on the bandwagon. Any other questions
PM or email me as listed above.

--Karl

FieroJones

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2002 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJonesSend a Private Message to FieroJonesDirect Link to This Post

FieroJones

695 posts
Member since Dec 2001

to cause an extensive waste of Cliff's bandwidth. That, and no-one actually seems to be reading anything, just jumping on the bandwagon. Any other questions

--Karl

PFF
System Bot
FieroJones

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2002 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJonesSend a Private Message to FieroJonesDirect Link to This Post

FieroJones

695 posts
Member since Dec 2001

--Karl

LokiThePurpleGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2002 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiThePurpleGTSend a Private Message to LokiThePurpleGTDirect Link to This Post
I'll state this one more time about EBAY. i stated that I have never used EBAY. I also stated that the Suzy_fiero account is karl's and karl's only. he also reiterated that fact. read what was previously posted, u'll learn that the "mystery" u've solved of suzy_fiero wasn't a mystery at all.

As for this thread, I've got nothing more to say, no matter what is said you twist it, so i'll say no more.

Steve, Since you are so damned sure I sold you a gauge pod that you are unsatisified with, email me (lokithepurplegt@aol.com) and i will buy them back. i could use a gauge pod anywho. Use that email addy so that i can contact you from home, as I'm not on teh forum over the weekend. (steve, just noticed you said you sent them back? email me where u sent them to and I'll send you a check)

Hope ya'll have a good time at this. oh and Dennis, since you're so close to Ed, tell him to contact karl so he will be able to call the shipping company and get this squared away.

--Infamous Holly

[This message has been edited by LokiThePurpleGT (edited 08-09-2002).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2002 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Day 2 Bump
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2002 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LokiThePurpleGT:
I also stated that the Suzy_fiero account is karl's and karl's only. he also reiterated that fact. read what was previously posted, u'll learn that the "mystery" u've solved of suzy_fiero wasn't a mystery at all.

As for this thread, I've got nothing more to say, no matter what is said you twist it, so i'll say no more.

Steve, Since you are so damned sure I sold you a gauge pod that you are unsatisified with, email me (lokithepurplegt@aol.com) and i will buy them back. i could use a gauge pod anywho. Use that email addy so that i can contact you from home, as I'm not on teh forum over the weekend. (steve, just noticed you said you sent them back? email me where u sent them to and I'll send you a check)

Hope ya'll have a good time at this. oh and Dennis, since you're so close to Ed, tell him to contact karl so he will be able to call the shipping company and get this squared away.

--Infamous Holly

[This message has been edited by LokiThePurpleGT (edited 08-09-2002).]

Holly:
It's good to see forum members like yourself trying to work out things out. I don't know how you were brought into the argument with Ed's deal in the first place. I guess that you know Karl pretty well. For the record I do not have any basis for allegations against your character.
As for Karl calling the shipping company; the goods that ED bought would require multiple packages to be shipped. I find it surprising that all of these would have been lost at the same time.
If I am correct you work in law enforcement, As such I trust that honesty plays a very important role in your life and in doing your job.
As for Karl I see no indication of his willingness to straighten things out. If he does I will personally apologize to him on this forum, but you know, and I know that this will never happen until this thing ends up in a court of law.
Since this is a matter of principal, you do realize that Ed or a representaive will be out to Utah to serve Karl with a summons and if you know Karl possibly serve you with a supena as a material witness. Utah's a two day drive from Alabama so don't rule it out.

------------------

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2002 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
"Steve, Since you are so damned sure I sold you a gauge pod that you are unsatisified with, email me (lokithepurplegt@aol.com) and i will buy them back. i could use a gauge pod anywho. Use that email addy so that i can contact you from home, as I'm not on teh forum over the weekend. (steve, just noticed you said you sent them back? email me where u sent them to and I'll send you a check)"

Oh boy, I wonder if this is a fool me once, fool me twice thing?
I guess I have nothing to lose as it is just sending info to an e-mail address. Now I just have to see if I still have after 2 years now any of the info on the shipping and so forth anymore.
I am still having a hard time with the fact that you want to play the "I don't remember this whole thing" game on me, and that I have to jump thru more hoops to "maybe" finally get my money back.
You must be enjoying this, and I don't know if I like the fact that if I take a gamble and go thru all this, that you will have more enjoyment at my expense of sorts.
Let me see what I can find and see how this goes I guess.

Steve

LokiThePurpleGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2002 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiThePurpleGTSend a Private Message to LokiThePurpleGTDirect Link to This Post
Didn't want to post again, but i guess i will.

Dennis, Both UPS and USPS (just in case that's who it was sent through) have been contacted and will be contacting us "whithin one business day" as to the tracking of the packages. So we'll see what they say.

Steve, I'm sorry you consider it jumping through hoops to send me your addy and the addy u supposedly mailed the package too. Not sure how i could use that info to cause you a problem. I just want to make sure you even really sent it back to me as you say.

--Holly

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2002 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Holly, I sent it back to you in the very same box you shipped it in. So it was the same address as your return address and everything. Unless you put down a bogus return address?
Since you are now not disputing the shipping of the guage to me anymore, and just want to see/verify if I can prove your shipping addy, maybe you could just send me back my money now and we can skip all these hoops? Especiallly since you want us all to truly believe how upstanding you are.

Just a thought.

Steve

------------------

LokiThePurpleGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2002 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiThePurpleGTSend a Private Message to LokiThePurpleGTDirect Link to This Post
Not to be rude, but you're asking me to prove i didn't send them to you, and i'm asking that you prove to me i did. i wouldn't list a bogus return addy, because then how would i receive the money you sent as well? the addresses would've been the same. PM me what you say you paid for them and where u sent them. Then i mail the check, how hard is that to understand? I'm not mailing someone a check just because they say I owe them money. everyone could jump on here and ask for some money too. so tell me how much u paid for them and where u either sent the check or mailed them back to.

--Holly

FieroJones

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2002 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJonesSend a Private Message to FieroJonesDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:
Holly:
I guess that you know Karl pretty well.

She's my Wife, as stated in previous posts.

And the reason that I have not offered to help, is that instead of sending ME an e-mail, Ed posted to ever Fiero avenue available. And to top it off, he waited years. Now thats how honest people do things? Guess I DO have alot to learn. This wouldnt be an issue, had he come to me first.

BTW: I'm still waiting for a Reply from Ed.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock