Started on: 08-07-2002 07:58 PM
Replies: 143
Last post by: Toddster on 08-29-2002 11:54 AM
Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2002 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
"She's my Wife, as stated in previous posts.

And the reason that I have not offered to help, is that instead of sending ME an e-mail, Ed posted to ever Fiero avenue available. And to top it off, he waited years. Now thats how honest people do things?"

Ed did send you many e-mails.."as stated in previous posts."

Ed didn't go out of his way to send out to lists, but as your name and bad reputation made it's way further out into cyberworld, Ed would reply back with his own experiences with dealing with you.
Talk about twisting statements Karl, you should go back and read "yours".
Nice try though.
I also like in that statement where you actually now admit that you are not willing to help in this.
And you still want us to believe your side?
ROTFLMAO

IP: Logged
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2002 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroJones:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:
[b] Holly:
I guess that you know Karl pretty well.

She's my Wife, as stated in previous posts.

And the reason that I have not offered to help, is that instead of sending ME an e-mail, Ed posted to ever Fiero avenue available. And to top it off, he waited years. Now thats how honest people do things? Guess I DO have alot to learn. This wouldnt be an issue, had he come to me first.
BTW: I'm still waiting for a Reply from Ed.[/B][/QUOTE]

Karl: Please stop the excuses and the retoric. You are giving every indication of why you shouldn't other than why you should.
We all make mistakes but you should help because it is the right thing to do. Consider yourself lucky that you beat a gentlemen like Ed.
I grew up in a poor neighborhood on the angry streets of the city. If you would have cheated my "associates" then, surely both of your legs would have been broken by now

------------------
87GT 3.4 Turbo Best 0-60 5.2 seconds
http://turbofiero.fierojoe.com/turbo.htm

USFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2002 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroDirect Link to This Post
The Fiero Factory: 256-420-5391

------------------
John DuRette
85 SE

USFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2002 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroDirect Link to This Post

USFiero

4877 posts
Member since Mar 2002
The Fiero Factory: 256-420-5391

------------------
John DuRette
85 SE

USFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2002 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroDirect Link to This Post

USFiero

4877 posts
Member since Mar 2002
Karl Jones, Farmington, Utah: 801-447-6801

------------------
John DuRette
85 SE

atarian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2002 05:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for atarianClick Here to visit atarian's HomePageSend a Private Message to atarianDirect Link to This Post
what is up with this thread. this is not Pennock's the Peoples Court. there is this thing called small claims court. Futhermore there is a risk anytime you buy anything on Ebay read their disclaimer. I am no lawyer but there is this thing called statue of limitations which in fact i think are about two years. If i was Ed and lost $500 I would try contacting the shipping company, also in the future pay for the insurance it's only 2 or 3 bucks. I recently sold a guitar on ebay for 350 and i made the guy take out the insurance. but any case the forum is not the place for this. If there is a dispute don't take to the forum "the Peoples Forum". now isn't that simple.

[This message has been edited by atarian (edited 08-10-2002).]

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2002 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by atarian:
this is not Pennock's the Peoples Court.

Actually, it is.

Bump

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2002 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
bump
LokiThePurpleGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2002 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiThePurpleGTSend a Private Message to LokiThePurpleGTDirect Link to This Post
Bumpidy bump bump bump,

To: lokithepurplegt@aol.com

Dear Karl Jones:

Thank you for your inquiry. Our UPS Online Tracking System only
maintains information on tracking numbers for up to 12 months
after the delivery date. Our Package Information Department
is able to obtain information for an additional 6 months when
the shipper issues a tracer. After 18 months, however, all tracking
information is purged from our system. We hope this information
is helpful. If we may assist you in the future, please feel
free to contact us.

Thank you for using UPS Internet Services.

Valerie

--Infamous Holly

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2002 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Well, would you look at that.
They screwed around and delayed this sooo long with Ed (as Ed pointed out BTW) that now they are slamming it in our faces that they feel that they are apparently covered by a stupid technicality, ie a time limitation of the UPS tracking information system.
Nice job you two
Looks like you two are more proud of the fact that you feel you have been vindicated by a purged UPS records system than being concerned that you have screwed over a great member of our Fiero community.
I hope you two are really proud of yourselves.

Anyway someone else can verify if this is actually true about the computer tracking systems at UPS? Seems odd actually that they don't keep records longer than a year and half?
We have been lied to before by the infamous Holly, so I wouldn't put it past her/him to do it again.

Steve

------------------

http://kelleyfamilyfieros.50megs.com

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 08-12-2002).]

LokiThePurpleGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2002 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiThePurpleGTSend a Private Message to LokiThePurpleGTDirect Link to This Post
Um, you people asked us to get a hold of the shipping company and did. I asked if they could run it w/or w/out a tracking number based on teh addresses (to and from), and that was their reply. would you rather i didn't post it?

--Holly

PS, this way you can't complain that i didn't show you the entire email:ear Karl Jones:

Thank you for your inquiry. Our UPS Online Tracking System only
maintains information on tracking numbers for up to 12 months
after the delivery date. Our Package Information Department
is able to obtain information for an additional 6 months when
the shipper issues a tracer. After 18 months, however, all tracking
information is purged from our system. We hope this information
is helpful. If we may assist you in the future, please feel
free to contact us.

Thank you for using UPS Internet Services.

Valerie

You are invited to participate in a survey to help us evaluate
your overall E-mail experience with United Parcel Service. Please
visit the following URL to access the survey:
http://www.ups.com/servlet/FormProc/cscemail/survey/cssurvey

> Name:Karl Jones
> E-Mail:lokithepurplegt@aol.com
> Tracking Number:
> Address:8710B Hwy 53
> City:Toney
> State:Alabama
> Zip:35773
> Country:USA
> Regarding:Shipping
> Comments:I mailed a package to this address approximately two years ago. The person to receive the package just informed me he never received it (worth $500). I obviously don't have tracking numbers or anything anymore. is there a way to research and prove the package was sent or where it has ended up? it was mailed from Karl Jones 2194 N. 750 W. Harrisville, UT 84414. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again, Karl Jones

[This message has been edited by LokiThePurpleGT (edited 08-12-2002).]

PFF
System Bot
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2002 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Here is a thought.
I went on Utah's state web site.

http://www.attygen.state.ut.us/contact.html

This is the contact info for the Utah's Attorney Generals office:

--------------
Questions, Complaints, and Requests: (801) 366-0260
General Office Numbers: (801) 366-0300, (801) 538-9600
Toll Free within the State of Utah: (800) AG 4 INFO (244-4636)
E-Mail: uag@utah.gov

--------------

Note the e-mail address
I sent an e-mail which includes the links to this and the other thread which has Ed's statement in it.
Maybe other concerned Fiero owners could also e-mail the Attorney General also stating how shocked and saddened we are that this has happened.
You know what they say, power in numbers.

Steve

------------------

LokiThePurpleGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2002 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiThePurpleGTSend a Private Message to LokiThePurpleGTDirect Link to This Post
In your email to the ATTY GEN's office, make sure to include our new address, not the old Farmington one. We have moved to West Point, Utah. A couple forum members, who have been to our new home in West Point can attest to the fact that it's not longer in Farmington.

--Infamous Holly

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2002 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
shameful post Holly. Why don't you just jump up and shout, "you can't prove a thing, nya nya nya!"

Bump, so everyone can read it!

LokiThePurpleGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2002 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiThePurpleGTSend a Private Message to LokiThePurpleGTDirect Link to This Post
You people are unbelieveable. Did several of you not ask that the shipper contact the shipping company to find out if they can track it??? So we checked it out, that was what they told us, end of story. no one said hahaha, you can't prove a thing, i just said here ya go, ups says they can't research it for any of us. i wish they could look it up, and show that they either lost the package somewhere or something, ANYTHING.

make up your damn minds when you ask a question, if you don't want the answer then don't ask, it's that simple.

--Holly

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2002 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha
Holly, your such a tool!
(sorry, saw that posted in another thread and kinda liked it )

What the hell did you think they were gonna tell you after TWO YEARS with NO tracking info? That is assuming you actually did try. I bet you and Karl are so upset that this didn't help in trying to find out why Ed never received a darn thing?
Nice try though....NOT

Check this out:

--------------

Dear Mr. Kelley,

FebEx® Online would like to thank you for using our online services.
Unfortunately, FebEx® assumes that the sender, Karl Jones in this case, would have been smart enough to actually do a follow up on the shipping and delivery once the package had left his point of origin. It is not the company's policy to baby sit Mr. Jones business and make sure that Mr. Jones does a follow up.
Also, it is apparent that Mr. Jones expected the shipping company, FebEx® in this case, to keep track of his records for him, as it is obvious by the fact that he does not have any important shipping information like the actual tracking number given to him (NOT the person he is shipping to) that is required for us to help track any package(s).
Please tell Mr. Jones that FebEx® does not help dead beat shipper/sellers like him by helping in any way to try and make it look like maybe a package was actually sent when it is quite obvious that it was not.
Mr. Kelley, we hope this information is helpful. If we may assist you in the future, you may also contact us by calling 1.800.Go.FebEx® (1.800.463.3939).

Thank you for using FebEx® Services.

Jasmine

New Ground Tariff 2000-N Available.
FebEx® has released a new Ground Tariff 2000-N document, effective July 1, 2003. Ground Tariff 2000-N is Vol. 5 of the new Guide to Services and supercedes Ground Tariff 2000-M, which was effective August 11, 2002.

Dear FebEx®, we are trying to track a package that may have been, but probably not, shipped.
This is all the info they gave out to work from:

"Name:Karl Jones
E-Mail:lokithepurplegt@aol.com
Tracking Number:
Address:8710B Hwy 53
City:Toney
State:Alabama
Zip:35773
Regarding:Shipping
Comments: I want to make it look like I actually mailed a package to this address approximately two years ago. The person to receive the package has caught me in a lie and has been trying to reach me for about 2 years now, and I have been trying to ignore him long enough that there is no way anyone could actually tell if we had shipped anything or not to begin with. We were able to take this poor sack for $500. I obviously don't have tracking numbers or anything as we never actually shipped it obviously. Is there a way to make it look like we shipped it by doing a bogus research into it and prove the package at least could have been sent? If we actually had sent it, it would have been sent from Karl Jones 2194 N. 750 W. Harrisville, UT 84414. Any help in our little cover up would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again, Karl Jones"

Any help in either tracking the package, or putting these dead beats behind bars is gbreatly appreciated.

Steve Kelley
Also ripped off by her/him/them
--------------

See, it is pretty easy to fake (if you actually did of course ) a response letter from a shipping company

BTW: Holly, I noticed that you stated earlier that Karl's e-mail address was used back then and never yours, but in your "apparent" letter to UPS, you give them YOUR e-mail address.

Just my personal observations in all of this of course.

Steve

LokiThePurpleGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2002 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiThePurpleGTSend a Private Message to LokiThePurpleGTDirect Link to This Post
I went home, hopped on my computer, and logged on to my aol account and emailed them. they ask for an email account to reply to. where would u have prefferred them to email an answer too? would you like me to forward it to you from there? you'll have to wait til i get home tonite, but will happily do it. If you believe i faked it, email them yourself. just go to their website and there is a section to email a question. feel free to do it and see thatyou get teh same answer. Also, as to me saying my email account wasn't used by Karl, it woulda been pretty hard for him to use my email account to scam people two years ago when it didn't even exist. it's been in existence since november of 2001.
--Holly

DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2002 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

Dear Mr. Kelley,

FebEx® Online ...

Very creative, but you seem to have WAY too much time on your hands. How long did that take to write???

1FST2M6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2002 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1FST2M6Click Here to visit 1FST2M6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1FST2M6Direct Link to This Post
Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2002 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiDirect Link to This Post
All this has gotten to the point its comic. people get the hell over it. If you dont want to deal with them fine then dont but damn your all acting like immature children over theis. They did what you asked and yet you ***** and complain more cause you didnt get the answer YOU wanted. Holly and Karl I think you did your part. And until Kalr and Ed can talk this through ignore all these threads and the morons who keep on talking **** .

------------------

WWW.FIEROLOKI.COM
ICQ# 140841625

LokiThePurpleGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2002 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiThePurpleGTSend a Private Message to LokiThePurpleGTDirect Link to This Post
My thoughts exactly Loki, and thanks again for your help. The rest of you can continue your online bickering, as i refuse to be drawn into arguing in the special olympics. Ed can feel free to contact either Karl or I, at the above mentioned email addresses.

--Infamous Holly

edited cuz i can't spell

Oh and Loki, sorry that now according to Fiero5, you are now a liar as well, and suspect to everyone on the forum. he's not smart enough to do a search and see that you've been here for a long time, and also have a website with YOUR information. Sorry again Loki

PFF
System Bot
FieroJones

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2002 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJonesSend a Private Message to FieroJonesDirect Link to This Post
Edited because the wife convinced me Fiero5 was a moron, not an Idiot. My Mistake.

Thanks

-Karl

[This message has been edited by FieroJones (edited 08-12-2002).]

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2002 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Yeah Loki, thanks for continuing to kiss up to the scum of the universe and take their side.

Hmmm, his user name is Loki and Holly's is LokiThePurpleGT.
Loki says he has met them before and seems to continue to not believe his "friends" have done anything wrong, and is upset that they are being treated badly
Boo Hoo

I smell something fishy here.....

FieroJones

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2002 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJonesSend a Private Message to FieroJonesDirect Link to This Post
Wow... Your really reachin there Fiero5...

Loki, is the Norse God Of Mischief I beilieve, and since DAy one when we bought the Purple GT, its lived up that name. Hence, LokiThePurpleGT. Loki, on the other hand, got his somewhere else.

BTW: You have Fiero in your name, and the number 5. Now, I have 5 brothers, and a Fiero! And my name is FieroJones!! I smell something fishy...

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2002 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Your right Karl, I am a "moron" because when your g/f now wife had responded to my post looking for a tan aux guage set, and said she had a tan aux guage set for sale in excellent condition, I was then to much of an "idiot" to think that she was actually pulling a scam on me to get my money. I am sooo sorry. I will also try and forget that months later after my constant complaining, she sent me a black aux guage set (not tan as she had guarenteed) in crappy, weathered non working condition. I guess I will also try and forget then that after more months of complaining, she said to send it back for a refund, which she NEVER sent.
My GOSH, what was I thinking?
Thank you both for showing me the error of my ways.

My mistake

Steve

------------------

1FST2M6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2002 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1FST2M6Click Here to visit 1FST2M6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1FST2M6Direct Link to This Post

i think you've all proved your point... the forum gets it i'm sure... enough with the personal jabs. neither party is showing any restraint and the it's bringing down the collective IQ of the room. i'm surprised Cliff hasn't moved this post to the trash can yet; maybe he's on vacation.

FieroJones

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2002 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJonesSend a Private Message to FieroJonesDirect Link to This Post
Tell ya what then. By all means, show me the tracking number you sent it back with. That way, I can find what addy (if any) that you sent it back too, and get you your money. Now, since I am the only one that doesnt keep tracking numbers, this should be no problem for you, since I'm not you, am I. Or wait, we share the name Fiero, we might be each other...

Oh well, Get me the tracking #, or the e-mails from when you purchased, or a cancelled check, or anything else.

I'll be waiting patiently.

-Karl

BTW: on Page 2, the wife said the following

Steve, Since you are so damned sure I sold you a gauge pod that you are unsatisified with, email me (lokithepurplegt@aol.com) and i will buy them back. i could use a gauge pod anywho. Use that email addy so that i can contact you from home, as I'm not on teh forum over the weekend. (steve, just noticed you said you sent them back? email me where u sent them to and I'll send you a check)

Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2002 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiDirect Link to This Post
Kissing up huh? Well if thats the way you see it, fine doesnt hurt my feelings any. People on here should know what people are bad to deal with but damn, no one has givin ED AND KARL a chance to correct the issue here. I am by no means taking sides, but I sick of you and Dennis just going at this like YOU are the judge, jusry, and executioner. News flash, your not. If you feel im in this with them so be it. I know im not. You want my phone # so you can call? My address so you can send me something???? Who here hasnt ever been ripped off??? Adn if this is how you get your kicks, by just trash talking people when in my eyes there willing to fix it, then youmy friend may have the issues, not them. I could care less what people think of me here. If you dont like you dont like me, im gonna go boohooing to my mom and dad talling on them.

Yeah Loki, thanks for continuing to kiss up to the scum of the universe and take their side.

Hmmm, his user name is Loki and Holly's is LokiThePurpleGT.
Loki says he has met them before and seems to continue to not believe his "friends" have done anything wrong, and is upset that they are being treated badly
Boo Hoo

I smell something fishy here.....

p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2002 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post
The Attorney General's office will look at this thread, laugh and then email you back; thanking you for wasting their time. It's full of nothing but insults, circle threats and useless junk. As it was not handled in a professional manner, they probably won't handle it at all.
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2002 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Yeah, your right. I am sure that the Attorney Generals office always get's cases that are perfect, handled with the upmost in professional manner and never has to deal with questionable characters that may at times say things that are insulting to others.

What was I thinking?

LOL

Streve

p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2002 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post
Exactly my question.

Instead of bitching about it to everyone on the forum as we have all got the point. Call(as in don't email) the local office of Utah, setup an appointment in small claims and subpeona Karl. Easy. Just sitting here bashing each other and anyone else that is on this thread doesn't solve anything. People just seem to be sitting on their asses and doing nothing except bitching and trying to get people on their side.

[This message has been edited by p4n1c (edited 08-12-2002).]

PFF
System Bot
Maniak84

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2002 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Maniak84Send a Private Message to Maniak84Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by p4n1c:
What he said.

Halley-freakin-loo-yah!

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2002 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Smoooooth GT (edited 08-14-2002).]

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2002 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Well, that oughta land this one in the trashcan...
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2002 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stimpy:
Well, that oughta land this one in the trashcan...

That's what I was shooting for Stimp... See you in a few month's..

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2002 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Smoooth, I don't understand your attitude here.
I am not sticking my nose in where it does not belong (unlike you however), as I personally myself have been taken for $40. by Holly, his wife as he has nicley pointed out BTW.

As bizaare as this sounds, I hope that you get ripped off sometime soon, as only then apparently that you may have a better point of view of what it is like for some of the rest of us.

I guess maybe I should jump in and say idiotic things to you smoooth in some threads that you post to, even if it has absolutely nothing to do with me just like you are doing for example here?
BTW: Wasn't it you smoooth not too long ago that had a bit of bad luck with your car? And many forum members including my family stepped in to help.
This is the thanks we get?
Sheesh! How quickly they forget.

Thanks a lot buddy!

Steve

------------------

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2002 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

BTW: Wasn't it you smoooth not too long ago that had a bit of bad luck with your car? And many forum members including my family stepped in to help.
This is the thanks we get?

Thanks a lot buddy!

No I did'nt forget... I should'nt have said anything here I guess because your family helped out. I apologise and won't correct you again.
I just feel that if you are going to press charges on them , then do it.. Don't talk about this and that... DO IT!!!
I am really sick of Dennis starting sh!t on here and some of the sh!t fell on you to... sorry!!

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2002 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
It's obvious that different people are going to have different opinions on the subject. While others still, could care less. That's their right. Welcome to Democracy.

Now can we please stick to the subject of this fraudulent transaction and leave the personal fueds aside? Please?

I've read all I need to to believe Jones is a fraud and I think it is important that everyone know about it. You don't have to agree with me. But I beleive that the average comsumer, after reading this thread, will think long and hard about buying from the guy again. That's good. And that's why I am going to keep on bumping.

Bump.

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2002 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
Update:
WE now have the name and address of Karl Jones employer and will be advising them of the alleged scam. If any other Forum members were scammed by this individual please email me and we can pool our resources. Karl doesn't know it yet but we are going to get this guy fixed bigtime.

------------------
87GT 3.4 Turbo Best 0-60 5.2 seconds
http://turbofiero.fierojoe.com/turbo.htm

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2002 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Well, he knows it now as he is obviously watching this thread

BTW: I got a preliminary e-mail response from the Utah state attorney generals office today:

------------------------------------
"jbuist@utahinteractive.org

Thank you for your inquiry.
I also recommend contacting the Department of Criminal Investigations http://sbi.utah.gov/, or http://attorneygeneral.utah.gov/consumerassistance.html
and http://www.commerce.utah.gov/dcp/index.html.

Jeff Buist
Utah Interactive
801-983-0275 phone
801-983-0282 fax
jeff@utahinteractive.org

The Attorney General’s Commercial Enforcement Division enforces laws that protect consumers and businesses, including laws that prohibit deception, fraud, misrepresentation, or concealment of facts in the sale or advertisement of goods and services. The office works closely with the Utah Division of Consumer Protection to investigate and prosecute violations of these laws.

The Utah Cybercrime Task Force (UCTF) handles crimes committed via computer systems, including

* Internet Fraud
* Identity Theft
* Computer Intrusion
* Computer or Internet-related Extortion
* Cyber Stalking
* Other Computer-Oriented Crime
* Internet crimes related to child pornography and abuse are handled by the Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force. You can contact them at (801) 596-0907, or E-mail utahicac@hotmail.com.

To report a crime to the Utah Cybercrimes Task Force, please send an e-mail to cybercrime@utah.gov.
In your message, please address each of the following items:

Description of Alleged Crime

* Date of Complaint
* Description of the transaction

Victim Information

* Victim Name
* Home, work and other contact numbers
* Address, City, State, ZIP
* E-mail address

Suspect Information

* Suspect's Name
* Home, work and other contact numbers
* Address, City, State, ZIP
* E-mail address
* Username
* Web Site

The Utah Cybercrime Task Force is a partnership between federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies. Currently the UCTF is comprised of the Utah Attorney General's Office, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Department of Defense, the Salt Lake City Police Department, as well as other federal, state, and local affiliate agencies."
------------------------------------

I think this info should be very helpfull to Ed Parks?

Can't wait to to hear back from them on what they start to find.

Hope this helps

Steve

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave