Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Demographics of the Board Members... (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
Demographics of the Board Members... by FieroGT
Started on: 09-02-99 07:42 AM
Replies: 131
Last post by: Dan86gt3.8 on 03-14-2000 08:57 PM
PAUL88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2000 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PAUL88GTSend a Private Message to PAUL88GTDirect Link to This Post
I live in Huntsville, Alabama (10 minutes from the Fiero Factory). 40 years young. Married, 2 kids.
When I am not tinkering with my 88gt (stock) or my 87 Trans Am, I work as a Chemical Engineer as a subcontractor to NASA on the International Space Station.
My first Fiero was an 86 2M4 which I purchased in 1998.
Paul
IP: Logged
007DOUG

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2000 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 007DOUGSend a Private Message to 007DOUGDirect Link to This Post
Doug Kinney, Christian, 26 years young, but act like I'm 12.

Wheeling, West Virginia. 7 hours from BS degrees in Chemistry, Philosophy, and Religion.

Tried the chemistry lab job already and I hated it. I wanted to work for the EPA, but realized I use common sense and reasoning and they don't.

So, I'll stick to my passion of driving. Currently employeed by UPS, pizza delivery "boy", and bulk mail driver. And yes, with three jobs I still have weekends off to drive and show my fieros.

I currently have 11 fieros ranging from pace cars to 88 GT's. Visit my website and click on "my garage" to view them and their description.
www.geocities.com/fierowarehouse

I live by two mottos:

#1 Everyday above ground is a good day.
#2 Time is both my most precious, and most perishable of all possesions.

And for all the ladies out there, I'm single. (you can thank my ex-fiancee for that)

...........Doug

zebrex

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2000 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zebrexSend a Private Message to zebrexDirect Link to This Post
My name is Trent Dufour Im 27 from jasonville Indiana. I am working as a network administrator for a local ISP while pursuing my mcse (Then I can get a real job).
I use to bulid custom jeeps for offroading but my boss had an 88 formula broke down in his garage for the last year and a half . He told me three hundred bucks and get the **** thing out of his garage. All it took to get it running was a starter and a battery and now im struggling with a brake job, but man am I hooked I cant leave the thing alone, and its in great shape 44000 miles and the air still works.
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2000 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
Dan Thompson. 44 years old. I love cars but over the years I have only been able to drive them as I had to spend almost every waking minute studying to be a doctor. I'm using the name frontal lobe because that's the part of the brain where intelligent thought is supposed to be formed, and the part my wife thinks needs examining since I have bought an '86GT and an '87GT in the past 6 months. I bought an LT1 out of '96 Buick Roadmaster-30000miles. It's going into the '87GT via a v8Archie kit. One slight problem--I've never even changed the oil on a car before. Oh well, not going to let minor details dissuade me. Plus, I have a great friend who is going to help me (i.e. do it while I stand there, watch, and hand him tools!) Hey, come on, it's a kit, how hard can it be? I'll let you know in a year or two when it's finished! P.S. Any bets on how many parts are left over when I'm done that should be on somewhere?
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2000 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post

frontal lobe

9042 posts
Member since Dec 1999
P.S.S. Sorry, got so excited about the car again I forgot to mention: From Milwaukee, Wi. area. Married 12 years. 3 lovely little girls. What a great life.
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2000 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post
Alex Torres from Lake Worth (West Palm Beach) Florida. Have own my 88 Formula since new in April 1988. On second wife but with same car! Now working towards a 3.4 upgrade.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2000 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm... Thought I'd already done this, but maybe it was another thread.

Steve, age 43. Live in Douglasville (western 'burb of Atlanta) GA. Married for two years (first & only time). Work for a "large electric utility", doing windows NT support and some telecom stuff. Play with my Fieros and stereo equipment, when I have the time. My username was derived from "Radar Love", by Golden Earring.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 03-14-2000).]

Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2000 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post
Alex Torres from Lake Worth (West Palm Beach) Florida. 35 Years. I'm a Software Quality Engineer in Motorola Paging/Cellular division. Have own my 88 Formula since new in April 1988. On second wife but with same car! Now working towards a 3.4 upgrade.
deceler8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2000 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deceler8Send a Private Message to deceler8Direct Link to This Post
Scott C. Frick, age 40, grew up in Toledo, Ohio...also lived in Lima, Ohio and Tulsa, Oklahoma...degrees from Univ. of Toledo and Bowling Green University.

Presently an Equity Research Analyst in NW Iowa...married, two kids, Bridget (11, cat) and Cody (8, dog).

Own 1951 Chevy 3100 truck and 1986 2m4 (for now).

PFF
System Bot
Dan86gt3.8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2000 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dan86gt3.8Send a Private Message to Dan86gt3.8Direct Link to This Post
dear lord!, only one other Texan and he just happens to be from waco, what are the ods? Anyways, here goes, I am 19 (20 in april), and live in Waco/San Marcos, TEXAS. I am a Student at SWT (southwest texas state univesity) and I am a cis major. I have a 86 gt which I adopted from my dad about 2 years ago. I have sinse swapped the 2.8 to a series II 3.8, using an ace kit. I love my fiero and like to make it faster. Hopefully one day I will have a nice little grand national motor, or maybe even a nice fat turbo on the one I have now, but like I said thats in the future, when I have a real job and have the money to do it, untill then I racing go karts will have to fullfill my need for speed!
Dan86gt3.8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2000 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dan86gt3.8Send a Private Message to Dan86gt3.8Direct Link to This Post

Dan86gt3.8

465 posts
Member since Jan 2000
dear lord!, only one other Texan and he just happens to be from waco, what are the ods? Anyways, here goes, I am 19 (20 in april), and live in Waco/San Marcos, TEXAS. I am a Student at SWT (southwest texas state univesity) and I am a cis major. I have a 86 gt which I adopted from my dad about 2 years ago. I have sinse swapped the 2.8 to a series II 3.8, using an ace kit. I love my fiero and like to make it faster. Hopefully one day I will have a nice little grand national motor, or maybe even a nice fat turbo on the one I have now, but like I said thats in the future, when I have a real job and have the money to do it, untill then racing go karts will have to fullfill my need for speed!
Dan86gt3.8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2000 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dan86gt3.8Send a Private Message to Dan86gt3.8Direct Link to This Post

Dan86gt3.8

465 posts
Member since Jan 2000
ohhh ya my name is Dan Fischer, I knew I forgot something!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock