Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Demographics of the Board Members... (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
Demographics of the Board Members... by FieroGT
Started on: 09-02-99 07:42 AM
Replies: 131
Last post by: Dan86gt3.8 on 03-14-2000 08:57 PM
william_thorniii

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2000 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for william_thorniiiSend a Private Message to william_thorniiiDirect Link to This Post
Hey young and old members alike!

I thought that I would resurrect this thread in light of some of the little spats we have all at least seen lately. Perhaps knowing a little more about eachother will help us to get along....

Without further adue, I will get started

I chose the creative Forum name of William T. Thorn, III since I have always been the type of guy to give everyone else nick names, but never turned my talents to myself. I am currently 23 years of age and scheduled to be married on September, 16th of this year. I am a Mechanical Engineer with automotive specialty that attended GMI in Flint, MI. I am currently working for Sheffield CMM in Dayton, OH. I own 3 Fiero's: 85 GT, 86 SE & 87 EC in addition to a 1956 Ford Fairlane Club sedan. I hope to someday achieve my goal of a collection like Batboy or maybe even Dogtired... naaaaah, that is asking too much!

87EC05,

That's right scott... all this time I was wrong, it is an EC after all.

Peace,

William T. Thorn, III

IP: Logged
Robert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2000 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RobertClick Here to visit Robert's HomePageSend a Private Message to RobertDirect Link to This Post
Hi all:
My name is Robert Young, 51, live in Pleasant Hill California (East of San Francisco). My wife of 5 years and I bought a home in a unique part of town. It’s called, unofficially, poet’s corner because all the streets are named after poets. I live on Chaucer Dr., thus my web page name of http://www.canterburytrails.com/. The house is perfect for us except it doesn’t have a Ceramic Studio (for my wife, long time pottery master) or a garage (for me, short time Fiero owner). We are building the studio now, (I have my priorities in order) with the garage to follow. We share the house with 2 ½ dogs; the half is the neighbors’ dog that is always over our house. I run a medium size printing plant, well most of the time it runs me.

Thanks for the space, this was fun.

Robert
Yellow 87GT

Earne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2000 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EarneClick Here to visit Earne's HomePageSend a Private Message to EarneDirect Link to This Post
What a grin! Great to see the wide variety of the ages and occupations mixing it up here.

I'm Earne Moon, the 50 year old Fire Chief (27 years movin' up thru the ranks) in Lincoln Park, Michigan, a town of 45,000 just south of Detroit. I started building cars when I was 14 and like one old rodder here, just never grew up. My "Toy" is a silver '86.5 GT in just a little bit better than pristine condition. It's the second, preceeded by an '85 SE. I'm also a computer programmer (write fire dept. software) and plan to do that and other things when I retire the end of this year. One of my prime goals is to build an NAF GT 40 Mark II. The rest involves my family and grandchildren.

theogre: Anyone good enough out there to do anything with this info isn't interested in any of us. So far I haven't seen Bill Gates pony up to the podium. Relax, we're among friends.

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post03-10-2000 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
OK, since I'm one of those new kids on the block, I'll let you knw who it is bringing down the property values. My name is Jeffery Stillwell, and I live in Oklahoma City. I was born and raised in California. I am a payroll administrator for a personnel company, am 33 years old and engaged to be married for the first (and only) time in October. No kids besides the cat and the dog.
I am the proud owner of a gold 86 GT that I love to drive the hell out of. The future Mrs Stimpy loves those high G turns!!!
Spyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2000 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpyderSend a Private Message to SpyderDirect Link to This Post
Mark Miller, 29 years young. Married since November 7th, to a wonderful young lady. I have no idea why she married me. I’m located in Albany GA. (in-between Atlanta and Tallahassee FL)
But work sends me to Dothan AL 14 days out of the month. (like a second home)
I work for my family, I would like to find a different occupation but you can’t quit the family.
We have a couple of mall stores that sell outdoor clothing.
I love to have fun, I enjoy life, very seldom do you see me without a smile.
I use sarcasm a lot, I don’t use much on the forum, don’t want anyone to take me serious.
Right now I own an 84 SE being transformed into a kit car.
Oh yea, did I mention,…...I like to have fun.
Live Life
Mark
Patrick's Dad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2000 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadDirect Link to This Post
Hi All!

I'm Richard Shuman, 34, living South of Boston with my wife (who thinks that I'm crazy), my boy (who thinks I've got a cool car), and one on the way. My baby's an 88 Formula in white with a 5Sp. I am Webmaster of www.cameraco.com

With the baby (human) due end of April, I'll be taking the other baby off the road, during which I plan to rebuild with a 3.4 and lots of other goodies.

Go Fiero Owners Club of New England (Or whatever it would be called...!

GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2000 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
Wow, this thread IS old! I noticed that I posted towards the top as 4BangerBandit, but I've been reborn as GT Bastard. My 4cyl is now gone, but I've still got the GT. Almost 20 now though... Still working tech support at Gateway. later all!
Rodrv6

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2000 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rodrv6Send a Private Message to Rodrv6Direct Link to This Post
Hi! My name is Rod Schneider. I'm 41 and live in Woodstock, Ga. about 30 miles north of Atlanta. I am an aircraft maintennance supervisor for Delta Airlines which helps support my toy habits. I am building a homebuilt airplane called a Van's RV-6 (which explains the screen name) and keeping my 84 SE on the road. I bought it new in 1984 and have put 328,000 fun miles on it. I also have a 1966 Porsche 911 that manages to use up any money left over from the other toys. The Fiero was subjected to a complete dissassembly and rebuild a couple of years ago--I removed EVERYTHING from the chassis including the wire harnesses. A great way to learn your car!
88formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2000 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88formulaClick Here to visit 88formula's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88formulaDirect Link to This Post
OK, here it goes. I'm 24 and live in Worcester Massachusetts. I am a Carpenter, ex automotive technician, and a part time business major. I have a degree in advanced automotive technology from New England Tech and I passed the ASE tests A1-A8. I didn’t like working in a shop so I went back to carpentry. I started out with a $400 87 fiero coupe that didn’t run when I looked at it. All it needed was a tune-up and two coils. It was only supposed to be temporary transportation, but I fell in love with it. Then one day I saw an 88 Formula in the paper with 48000 miles on it after reading all about their new suspensions and other revisions from numerous articles, and it had the six. I wanted to see for myself just how good it really was so I went out like I was going to buy it not intending to do so. I test drove it, and was very, very impressed. I could not walk away from it so I made the guy an offer like an addicted idiot digging myself deeper into financial turmoil. The exhaust note was awesome. The guy was asking $4300 and I offered him $3900 which I still think was kind of high but I had to have it or someone else would of found this gem. I sold the coupe to my brother to help finance my new toy/addiction. I have done some modifications like Accel coil, underdrive pulley, and a new Borla exhaust with the chrome tips on its way from California.

When will it stop? It's so much fun! Dose this make me a fieroholic?

Big O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2000 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Big OSend a Private Message to Big ODirect Link to This Post
My turn, my turn!! My name is Bill Stillwell and I'm Stimpy's dad. I'm the one who got him hooked on Fieros and he's the one wh ogot me hooked on the Forum. I'm 57 and recently retired from the defense industry to start a second career with a new Big O tire store in Modesto California. I have a gorgeous red 86 GT with a 97 Bonneville Series II S/C powerplant in the back. I love Fieros and am trying to start a club for fanatics like me in the Central Valley in California. Anyone out there interested? If so, come on down to our Springtime Show and Shine on March 18th at the Grand Opening of my store in Modesto.
PFF
System Bot
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2000 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
I missed this the first time around, so here it goes.....

My name is Mike Valentine, I'm 28, single and I currently own too many Fieros!

Right now I live in Brighton, Colorado and I'm a student at the University of Northern Colorado....I decided to go back this year to finish my degree.

I have an '88 GT, 2 '88 Formulas, an '85 SE, and several parts Fieros too ('88 GT, '88 Formula, '85 SE and '86 SE).

I bought my first Fiero, an '88 GT, back in April 1990, so I've been "hooked" for about a decade now. I just picked up a "new" yellow '88 Formula 2 weeks ago. It has 42K miles on it and is just a pleasure to drive (my 16K mile '88 GT still has it beat though )

wkayl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2000 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylDirect Link to This Post
All you need to know about me is on FieroDave's web site under "Wayne's 86 1/2 Fiero GT":
http://fierodave.dreamwater.com/
http://www.dreamwater.com/fierodave/wayne.html
jhar1987

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2000 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jhar1987Send a Private Message to jhar1987Direct Link to This Post
heres my two cents! My name is jeff harbaugh i live in valparaiso,indiana thats 60 miles southeast of chicago. i am 40 years old and amilling machine operator by day and a pusher machanic by nite. i also have corvairs and vw dunebuggys. i have learned alot over the past year about fieros and i owe alot of it to you fellow fiero fanatics.thanks
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2000 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
Dave, 36, Schaumburg, Illinois, have owned 2 Fieros in my life first was an 86 SE purchased new in 1986 and my second one is an 86 SE! I am an electrical engineer for a major corporation. I am a Fieroholic!
Phaeton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2000 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhaetonSend a Private Message to PhaetonDirect Link to This Post
Phil Olson of Fairbanks, Alaska.
47 with an 88GT in pristine condition.
And yes, I am totally trashing its looks, bright gaudy decals, different size, style, and color wheels front to back, green logo, etc. & worse.

But no, not a single panel cut or hole drilled, using existing mount points only and even saving all original screws in labled containers.

I co exist with a teenager now and perhaps it's driving me over the edge, I've owned the Fiero for five years now and always been very conservative rather than flashy.

Used to build chevy sprint car engines in the early seventies, very early. Did not like the way them new 350's responded to camming, 327's would never be replaced!!
Older now, just as dumb, but sure do like these sixty degree V6's, it'll never get any better than this!!

gdogg
No longer registered
Report this Post03-11-2000 06:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gdoggClick Here to visit gdogg's HomePageSend a Private Message to gdoggDirect Link to This Post
David Elmore. Live in Huntsville, AL. I'm 17 years old.
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2000 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
My name is Harry. I'm about 5 (I forget how old that is in human years.). I'm about 30" tall with dark brown fur/hair and lighter brown face, ears, hands and feet. Here's a pic of me for those of you that haven't had the good fortune to meet me yet! Did I forget to say that I have a 'tude??? That's only because I'm the coolest!
mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2000 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Direct Link to This Post
Missed this thread the first time around but, it's an honor to folloe Monkeyman...

Roy Lumsden
41 years
Electrical Engineer
Tampa area of Florida
Married 22 years
2 kids: Girl almost 10, boy almost 4

Got my first Fiero in 86. An 85 GT with 8,000 miles. Put another 80,000 on it before I sold out for an 84 Corvette (mistake). Have owned an 87 GT for a year now. It's still in storage while I collect parts, money, and time...

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2000 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
Old Lar bought his first Fiero new for his 40th birthday present for himself. It is an '87 GT with most all the bells and whistles.

So all you young math whizes can figure out my age.

I got my second Fiero in 1996 and its a white '88 GT plain top with leather. It looks stock, but.. Twin Lakes Fiero is fixing it up for me.

I'll be at Daytona, the Dells run, Carlisle, Louisville, a NIFE show in Illinois May 6, if Bob has the car done, a few local shows and if Tri State Fiero plans a meet, a trip to Old Englishtown raceway for High Performance Pontiac day. Maybe some other shows.

I'm an environmental chemist .

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2000 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post

Old Lar

13797 posts
Member since Nov 1999
Old Lar bought his first Fiero new for his 40th birthday present for himself. It is an '87 GT with most all the bells and whistles.

So all you young math whizes can figure out my age.

I got my second Fiero in 1996 and its a white '88 GT plain top with leather. It looks stock, but.. Twin Lakes Fiero is fixing it up for me.

I'll be at Daytona, the Dells run, Carlisle, Louisville, a NIFE show in Illinois May 6, if Bob has the car done, a few local shows and if Tri State Fiero plans a meet, a trip to Old Englishtown raceway for High Performance Pontiac day. Maybe some other shows.

I'm an environmental chemist .

PFF
System Bot
BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2000 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post
Hey Dave,

Where are your glasses? Did you have laser eye surgery? Looks like you need a shave though. Did you wife lose a bet and have to marry you?

BAM-BAM

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2000 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BAM-BAMSend a Private Message to BAM-BAMDirect Link to This Post
Hey Y'all, My name is Don Bartlett, 38 years old, Utility Electrician, you know the guy that correct the engineers mistakes I have five children two in college, one is a starting cornerback for Southern Utah University in the DI-AA. He'll be the next white corner in the NFL Proud of him!!
My next oldest is studying to be an architect at UNLV The others are still in the building years. The brood resides here in Las Vegas and we are headed up by a beutiful red head who is the love of my life(right behind my fiero)HEHE!! I own my second Fiero, first was an 84SE, in 84. Now I have an 85GT. Nice ride but could yous a booster kit!
BAM-BAM

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2000 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BAM-BAMSend a Private Message to BAM-BAMDirect Link to This Post

BAM-BAM

2258 posts
Member since Feb 2000
I know, it use, not yous! Geez, SORRY!!
geyser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2000 02:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for geyserSend a Private Message to geyserDirect Link to This Post
William, 46 years old. Fire Captain (Earne, remember when you used to work for a living?). Ben Lomond, California. Four kids, a wonderful wife, two dogs, six chickens and a goldfish. Also an 86 SE v6 and an 87 GT. The 86 has an original Sloane valve.
phillip
No longer registered
Report this Post03-12-2000 07:45 AM   Send a Private Message to geyserDirect Link to This Post
phillip,age 40, factory mech. i have an '87 2.5 5sp. that i got because it remined me of my '74 corvette (little bruh and big bruh). i try to find similar pieces for them.fiero has early '80's side scoops for hood scoops, indy pace car scoop(i get more teasing for that than any thing i've done),saleen mustang rear spoiler(pretty much any wing that will fit on a 5.0 type mustang coupe or convertible fits and looks good on a fiero,if i get another with no wing i plan to put an F-40 wing on it),and a switch to a gt exhaust with two huge import boy tips(hey i like em) and free flow cat in hope of a future engine change.waiting for I R M side roker panels i ordered and looking for some kind of front and rear spoilers. i'd like to end up with another eventualy, an original style gt or indy fiero (i don't like the later gt look) or maybe even a convertble.i guess this was more about the car than me but i'm not that interesting anyway.
phillip
No longer registered
Report this Post03-12-2000 07:48 AM   Send a Private Message to geyserDirect Link to This Post

phillip

saw where i messed up.thats early '80's camaro z-28 side scoops,and i am in louisville,ky.
William Federle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2000 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for William FederleSend a Private Message to William FederleDirect Link to This Post
As my user name says, I'm William Federle. I am 56, live in Milwaukee Wisconsin and I work at Giddings & Lewis machine tool company in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. My wife and I have been married 35 years in February. I bought my Fiero last August to avoid piling any more miles on our truck - we want to use it to pull a trailer around the USA when we retire. Most of my spare time now is devoted to keeping the Fiero running and fixing all of the little things wrong with it. It's changed from an attempt to keep a piece of transportation running to a labor of love though. I can't imagine ever getting rid of my 1984 black Fiero SE.

[This message has been edited by William Federle (edited 03-12-2000).]

TheFiero64

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2000 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheFiero64Click Here to visit TheFiero64's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheFiero64Direct Link to This Post
Im Joshua Bumpus 21 from New Bedford MA. I just joined the forum because I found out about it at kick hill farm(fiero heaven) yesterday. I have 5 Fieros and I love them all :-). I installed a v6 in my 88 coupe 6 months ago.
Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2000 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
SEE a lot of good things come from Kick hill. Welcome aboard.
Mona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2000 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonaSend a Private Message to MonaDirect Link to This Post
Hi!
My Name is Mona,
34years old,
Married 4years
no children
Live in Shelburn, Indiana area
I own a yellow 1988 Formula 5-sp with approx. 90k
Have owned it a year now and Love It!!
This winter my husband dropped the cradle, replaced the exhaust, coolant pipe, belts, hoses, suspension bushings, ball joints, brakes,ect.
We should have everything back in the car in 2 weeks. We'll be at the Fiero Fest In Paxton, Ill in May!!
Bye!
PFF
System Bot
sully5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2000 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sully5Send a Private Message to sully5Direct Link to This Post
Howdy yall. I'm Dave Sullivan, a 29 y/o firefighter in Lexington KY. I have been a car freak all my life, but just got my first Fiero about 2 weeks ago. Its a black 86 SE that has not had the best of lives, so my work is cut out for me, but I love it. This forum is great and yall have been a tremendous help with the couple of questions I have posted. Glad to see so many people working to keep the little cars going.
b_b_a_d

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2000 06:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for b_b_a_dSend a Private Message to b_b_a_dDirect Link to This Post
Brian Karr from beautiful sunny California relocated to the Great NorthWest for the past 10 years now. Puget Sound, Washington.

Currently working for Boeing... (don't hold your breath on this one) LOL!

86 Fiero SE Automatic... My love, my life, my wife driving away in it. DOH!!!

Picked it up for $1000 cash with only 85000 miles on it! I sent a rod thru the block and oil pan 7 months later when I was seeing what she could really do! Guys/Girls... Don't downshift to 1st in an Automatic when coming off the HWY doing 90 mph! Don't ask!!! Just know that is was a short landing strip and I had to put the flaps down in a hurry!

BBBAD GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2000 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BBBAD GTSend a Private Message to BBBAD GTDirect Link to This Post
Name: Jeff Lorenz, CPA
Occupation: Regional CFO of Old National Bancorp ($8 billion Bank in sw IN)
Residence: Southern IL (Carbondale area)
Cars: 87 Fiero GT, 89 Mustang 5.0, 99 Caravan, 95 Tracer (for sale!)
Interests: Anything on 4 wheels, but mainly Mustangs and now Fieros. Love drag racing, but cone chasing has sparked my interests.

http://scribers.midwest.net/bbbad50/

http://scribers.midwest.net/bbbad50/Fiero.htm

Smokey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2000 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SmokeySend a Private Message to SmokeyDirect Link to This Post
Name-Jake
Location- PA
occupation-Moving to Milford in summer to become Ferrari Technician and Manager of
A to Z mechanics (Car and Truck service/Ferrari Repair) opening in April.
cscougar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2000 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cscougarSend a Private Message to cscougarDirect Link to This Post
My name is Ted Talbert. I am a 49 yr old Technology Supervisor at Waco ISD in Waco, TX.
I have a 1985 2m4 which I am in the process of converting to a 1985 GT. ALso have a 1985 2m6 being driven by my 18 year old daughter.

cscougar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2000 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cscougarSend a Private Message to cscougarDirect Link to This Post

cscougar

280 posts
Member since Aug 99
My name is Ted Talbert. I am a 49 yr old Technology Supervisor at Waco ISD in Waco, TX.
I have a 1985 2m4 which I am in the process of converting to a 1985 GT. ALso have a 1985 2m6 being driven by my 18 year old daughter.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2000 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oreif:
Dave, 36, Schaumburg, Illinois, <snip> I am an electrical engineer for a major corporation. I am a Fieroholic!

Dave, do you work for Motorola?

87PegasusGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2000 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87PegasusGTSend a Private Message to 87PegasusGTDirect Link to This Post
Name: Dominic Weinhart
Where: Portland, OR
Car: 87GT 5spd working on 300+ HP
Motorhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2000 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MotorheadSend a Private Message to MotorheadDirect Link to This Post
Mike Anderson-46 years old-Divorced, with a very understanding "Significant Other".
I'm a production manager for a commercial equipment manufacturer in Myrtle Beach, SC.

TOYS: '86 Fiero Coupe Owned an '84 I bought new way back when, bought the '86 a year ago to relive some fond memories.

'83 Datsun 280ZX. 'cuz it reminds me of the buxom blonde I was dating when I owned the '84 Fiero. She drove a ZX! The car is ALMOST as fast as she was!

'72 Honda 750 K2, just 'cuz!

By the way, my "Significant Other" has a '98 Accord, yaaawwwwnn!!!

FIEROCIOUS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2000 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROCIOUSSend a Private Message to FIEROCIOUSDirect Link to This Post
Mike From Utah
(The place in between Colorado and Navada)
I am 21 years old.
I am the retail sales manager for PepBoys.
Kidzwheelz calls me BOSS.

I have loved Fiero's since 83.
I used to read my fathers popular mechanics magazines thats when I saw my first Fiero.

I was in denial for about ten years built and raced four cars sold em all but my Civic (Wife has it now) finaly bought my 87 GT last year and is no where near original!

Restorers hate people like me!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock