Get off your Glass and do it! by Galliero
Started on: 05-02-2009 02:03 AM
Replies: 139
Last post by: exoticse on 03-08-2013 11:40 PM
fierodustin

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2009 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodustinSend a Private Message to fierodustinDirect Link to This Post
That is pretty sweet, i like it. What color is it going to be?
IP: Logged
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2009 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierodustin:

That is pretty sweet, i like it. What color is it going to be?

Cardboard brown! LOL
he has a long way to go before he gets to that.
D.
fierodustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2009 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodustinSend a Private Message to fierodustinDirect Link to This Post
good point, it does look good in cardboard brown though, ha ha... I love threads like this it gets me all excited about working on my project
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2009 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post

good point, it does look good in cardboard brown though, ha ha... I love threads like this it gets me all excited about working on my project

me as well

Galliero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2009 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GallieroSend a Private Message to GallieroDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dean,

Thanks for the advice i just go your PM. So that will be my weekend project fixing the roof panel it should be small enough to do in the garage with my window fan sucking out the fumes.(rain or shine)
I also need to get a grinder.

Your both right about having a long way to go!

To answer your question I don't know why but I'm leaning towards flat black with a red accents. I won't it to be sort of stealthy looking...
The plan is not to do any other work until I know the body will be completed, then its on to breaks and suspension. Then the next big project
will be building a new dash, yep you guessed it out of cardboard. The last thing I will do once all the cosmetic changes are done is the motor
haven't decided what yet but LS will be involved.

Originally posted by whodeanie:

me as well

Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2009 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post
Could someone photoshop side by side pics of this car and the Lizardo.
So far I think "cardboard fiero" has much better lines. (since neither cars are replicas, but inspired - i think it's a fair comparison)

Could we get more pics of "carboard fiero"
Man I love the spaceframe.
this would never be possible on a unibody.

[This message has been edited by Austrian Import (edited 05-27-2009).]

Galliero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2009 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GallieroSend a Private Message to GallieroDirect Link to This Post
I'll be sure to take alot more full body shots and try to post some side by side with the lizardo. I'll try to take them from similar angles. they wont be exact because my car is on jack stands so I can't take it outside to get the exact angle shots. It was very important that the body lines flow from front to back and that the car didn't look like I tried to force the design, instead i let the space frame dictate how the design evolved. I avoided cutting into the frame as much as possible thats why the headlights are positioned where they are to avoid cutting away the frame.

Originally posted by Austrian Import:

Could someone photoshop side by side pics of this car and the Lizardo.
So far I think "cardboard fiero" has much better lines. (since neither cars are replicas, but inspired - i think it's a fair comparison)

Could we get more pics of "carboard fiero"
Man I love the spaceframe.
this would never be possible on a unibody.

Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2009 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
At the risk of catching your wrath, you still have not used the word "trapezoid" in a sentence.

You used "Trapazoid"... Once you have quoted me and corrected that by using it correctly, I want you to find a use for the word Trapezoidal.

I really like the trapezoidal opening in the design you have laid out.

I myself am partial to octagonal and heptagonal designs.
:P
Galliero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2009 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GallieroSend a Private Message to GallieroDirect Link to This Post
No wrath for grammer corrections. I thank you for allowing me to finally fullfill my life long dream of using trap-e-zoid in a sentence, but if you ever correct me again I'll break your Trapezium!!!!

Originally posted by Synthesis:

At the risk of catching your wrath, you still have not used the word "trapezoid" in a sentence.

You used "Trapazoid"... Once you have quoted me and corrected that by using it correctly, I want you to find a use for the word Trapezoidal.

I really like the trapezoidal opening in the design you have laid out.

I myself am partial to octagonal and heptagonal designs.
:P

Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2009 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Galliero:

No wrath for grammer corrections. I thank you for allowing me to finally fullfill my life long dream of using trap-e-zoid in a sentence, but if you ever correct me again I'll break your Trapezium!!!!

Whew. Thanks for being so understanding about my grammar corrections. I am glad you were finally able to fulfill your dream. LMAO

I really like what you have envisioned so far. I will be following this thread very closely.
Galliero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2009 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GallieroSend a Private Message to GallieroDirect Link to This Post
Welcome aboard glad to have you. just so know there will be other grammer/grammar mistakes as we go forward.
Keep in mind im from the south this is proper "ang-lish" down herr'

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Whew. Thanks for being so understanding about my grammar corrections. I am glad you were finally able to fulfill your dream. LMAO

I really like what you have envisioned so far. I will be following this thread very closely.

PFF
System Bot
Galliero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2009 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GallieroSend a Private Message to GallieroDirect Link to This Post

Galliero

83 posts
Member since Jan 2009
So, I had alot of comments about how boxy the front was so I had and idea of how to change it and I wanted to get some input on whether to do this modification or not
This is the photoshopped concept

I was so curious what this would look like on my way home I stopped and picked up some foam and this is what I got for a first try.

this is without the grill it shows where the air goes into the radiator

this picture shows grill from cadillac escalade in the center opening.

The next pictures show where I snapped the roof panel and the others show where i revamped the roof to included the sunroof.
The cardboard goes under the roof panel to help hold in place and the short peice you see on top is there to help transition from the roof height
down to the new rear roof panel height.

Ok, thats it for now all comments or advice are welcomed.
Whodeanie already gave me his technique for fixing the roof, but feel free to chime in if you have any ideas.
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2009 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post
Something like the new Gallardo lp560-4 front end might do it. It adds some visual "lightness"

Google more images for more angles.
Galliero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2009 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GallieroSend a Private Message to GallieroDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I just think it needs to be dressed up in some way. The front is the least attractive part of the car

Originally posted by Austrian Import:

Something like the new Gallardo lp560-4 front end might do it. It adds some visual "lightness"

Google more images for more angles.

Galliero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2009 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GallieroSend a Private Message to GallieroDirect Link to This Post
Update: Well it took me all weekend but I reworked the front.

I like it! What say you Fierians? I went for the reventon look

THIS IS FIERA!!!
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
nice!
Fierology

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierologySend a Private Message to FierologyDirect Link to This Post
Sorry Galliero. I don't like the newest modification. I'd like to see it smoothed/colored, but I think those new rectangles will look a bit dopey, just sticking out there. They're very perpendicular the ground, the car, and themselves. That said, pictures do also limit my perspective.
I think it's just that they look big and boxy. I think they should be more slender at parts if they are to be shaped like that.

All in all, keep up the good work. The most important ingredient is spirit!

another $0.02
-Michael
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post
I like about the new mod that it will allow the radiator to have air again, but on the other hand it still looks too bulky.

Maybe make it a bit "flatter" and deemphasize the side scoops, and reemphasize the middle scoop. Not sure if the Reventon look will work, since it's a much wider and bigger car than the fiero. Maybe a hybrid between the Gallardo LP-560-4 and the Reventon.

In the meantime, could you take more pics of the other angles?
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
It is definately looking slick! I still think the front just looks to boxy, pardon the punn

I would sweep the 2 grills on the sides back, to more match the lines in the center of the nose.

Here is kinda what I mean, a pretty bad phot-chopped example:

I altered the one on the left in the image, compared to the flat nose on the right (drivers side). It may just be a matter of taste, so do not let me try to tell you what to do, just a suggestions is all.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 06-01-2009).]

Galliero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GallieroSend a Private Message to GallieroDirect Link to This Post
Well, I didn't expect that but I appreciate the honesty. I thought it was looking pretty good but that it was a little bulky but not enough to throw the design off. but i do see you guys point.

Good thing its only screwed on at the moment anf not glued with contact cement,(lol) so i acan easily remove it. I would like a few more opinions to get a better average of whether more
people like it oe hate it or any ideas on how to modify it.

Once again, I appreciate all your comments good or bad and thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my project. Your watchfull eyes will ensure i have a finished project I am happy
with and proud to drive!
Galliero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GallieroSend a Private Message to GallieroDirect Link to This Post

Galliero

83 posts
Member since Jan 2009
After reading the previous comments I was actually thinking the same thing and thanks alot for the photoshop mod. I want to try and keep some it especially since it took a weekend to modify it, but I did have fun though

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

It is definately looking slick! I still think the front just looks to boxy, pardon the punn

I would sweep the 2 grills on the sides back, to more match the lines in the center of the nose.

Here is kinda what I mean, a pretty bad phot-chopped example:

I altered the one on the left in the image, compared to the flat nose on the right (drivers side). It may just be a matter of taste, so do not let me try to tell you what to do, just a suggestions is all.

PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Yea, that's the fun part though.... you can alter and get it the way you want, at very little expense with the cardboard.

It just looked like the side grills are parallel to the black line (Where the front edge of the hood is) and would look "slicker" swept back just a bit.

What i was immaging in following that nice point you have for the center of the noise, and carrying it down the sides a bit. Like the red line in this pic:

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 06-01-2009).]

Galliero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GallieroSend a Private Message to GallieroDirect Link to This Post
How about something like this pulling back the corners so they have the same angle as the center section.
This more more subtle and not so in your face as it was before.

Galliero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GallieroSend a Private Message to GallieroDirect Link to This Post

Galliero

83 posts
Member since Jan 2009
JohnWPB I think your right on with what your saying look at the image I photoshoped.
I can't come back quite as far as you did because of the frame and front metal crash plate but I think I come back to that it will be enough what do you think?

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Yea, that's the fun part though.... you can alter and get it the way you want, at very little expense with the cardboard.

It just looked like the side grills are parallel to the black line (Where the front edge of the hood is) and would look "slicker" swept back just a bit.

What i was immaging in following that nice point you have for the center of the noise, and carrying it down the sides a bit. Like the red line in this pic:

Galliero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GallieroSend a Private Message to GallieroDirect Link to This Post

Galliero

83 posts
Member since Jan 2009
Ok, guys I need some input on modifications to my modifications. Look at my previous post for the two versions the first one is photoshoped modification to what i did over the weekend.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2009 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
SOrry for the delay, we were almost chatting with the earlier posts! I had to get off the puter and go work on mine today though

I like it pulled back in your PS..... It does look better.... but.... sorry, It just doesn't seem to be enough... AGAIN this is my personal opinion! You need to get opinions from a few others for sure! I understand you cant pull back too far due to the frame... but that does not mean you cant extend the center a few inches LOL.

You are definitely on the right track though, and it is going to look amazing! I honestly can not wait to see pictures in the future after it is painted.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2009 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post

I like this rendering, the one thing I would look at would be how the front of the lambo angles back on the bottom. IMO it needs to angle back to make the front not look like
(no pun intended) a box

looking good so far just a few more tweaks.
D.

Dracor

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2009 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DracorSend a Private Message to DracorDirect Link to This Post
Very interesting work so far.
Here is my opinion, the boxes on the front are TOO boxy. Sweep them back or forward some. Notice on the gallardo, the sides are swept. On the outside walls they are swept 2 ways. On the reventon, they are angled to the outsides.

To me, they kinda have a Mac truck look to them right now...big flat and perpendicular to the ground.

I would also make the walls of the squares much smaller, maybe 1/3 the size they are now. Make them more like blades than blocks.

Again, great job so far, I love it when people do orginal stuff like this and post their thought process and progress! I will be looking forward to more of this.

------------------
'84 3800SC, XP cam, 3.2 pully, HPTuners, N* TB, 4sp, SPEC 3+ clutch, Aluminium flywheel, pacesetter headers, F355 body kit, weight reduction

fierodustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2009 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodustinSend a Private Message to fierodustinDirect Link to This Post
I agree that the "boxes" should be swept back on the sides like your modified picture. I think it would look cool with a splitter on the bottom. Here is a pic of what I'm talking about. After i did this I thought it might look even better if the bottom of the "boxes" were pulled in a bit also. i hope you don't mind me playing with the design...

Galliero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2009 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GallieroSend a Private Message to GallieroDirect Link to This Post
thanks for your ideas I enjoy hearing them all. Being on this site has inspired me to push the envelope of my design and there is way to much experience and knowledge on this site not to take advantage of...

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dracor:

Very interesting work so far.
Here is my opinion, the boxes on the front are TOO boxy. Sweep them back or forward some. Notice on the gallardo, the sides are swept. On the outside walls they are swept 2 ways. On the reventon, they are angled to the outsides.

To me, they kinda have a Mac truck look to them right now...big flat and perpendicular to the ground.

I would also make the walls of the squares much smaller, maybe 1/3 the size they are now. Make them more like blades than blocks.

Again, great job so far, I love it when people do orginal stuff like this and post their thought process and progress! I will be looking forward to more of this.

Galliero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2009 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GallieroSend a Private Message to GallieroDirect Link to This Post

Galliero

83 posts
Member since Jan 2009
Mind... are you crazy...thats what i'm here for! I love what you did with the rendering the line work is great it really allows you to see whats going on. The slitter is something I was planning on doing but now you have given me a great design to start with. Keep it coming your input is greatly appreciated and feel free to doodle with the design all you want!

I agree that the "boxes" should be swept back on the sides like your modified picture. I think it would look cool with a splitter on the bottom. Here is a pic of what I'm talking about. After i did this I thought it might look even better if the bottom of the "boxes" were pulled in a bit also. i hope you don't mind me playing with the design...

PFF
System Bot
Galliero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2009 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GallieroSend a Private Message to GallieroDirect Link to This Post

Galliero

83 posts
Member since Jan 2009
Welcome back dean the dells looked like a blast and stopping by archies on the way looked cool too.

Thanks for the input on my project. I hope you don't mind that I didn't get to fiberglass this weekend but once this idea hit I had to run with it. I agree with you though and I think I will slope the bottom back to and with the addition of a splitter it should look killer.

The plan is to lay one sheet of fiberglass over the top of the hood, fenders and front bumper, then come back and cut the gaps that way I all the peices will line up. What do you think good idea or not?

I like this rendering, the one thing I would look at would be how the front of the lambo angles back on the bottom. IMO it needs to angle back to make the front not look like
(no pun intended) a box

looking good so far just a few more tweaks.
D.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2009 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post

Welcome back dean the dells looked like a blast and stopping by archies on the way looked cool too.

Thanks for the input on my project. I hope you don't mind that I didn't get to fiberglass this weekend but once this idea hit I had to run with it. I agree with you though and I think I will slope the bottom back to and with the addition of a splitter it should look killer.

The plan is to lay one sheet of fiberglass over the top of the hood, fenders and front bumper, then come back and cut the gaps that way I all the peices will line up. What do you think good idea or not?

Are you going to take molds off of it to make your body or are you just going to glass over the card board and do a one off body?
with that being said. If you are doing a one off I would glass over the whole front end then take it off and grind off all the card board from the back side.
you will need at least 3 layers of glass to get it strong enough. and if you do it this way it will be bigger than what you have now.
if you are going to make a mold from it to get your body parts I would use drywall mud to cover over the card board and shape the car smooth then spray it with a sealer.
make sure it is smooth and wax, wax, wax then you will have to take it appart and make your molds for each part. this is not a simple thing to do for a beginer.
and if you decide to just make a one off you will have a lot of grinding and shapeing of fiberglass. eather way is a lot of work. just think it threw and take your time because it will test you.
when you get mad walk away
I hope this helps.
get on the internet and look for how to do fiberglass video's it will help you get the basics then the rest is having the correct tools and just doing it.
if you want you could come over and help me work on one of the kit cars for a day and I can show you how to do it. this might be worth the trip to save you a lot of work later on yours.
just a thought.
D.

fieroboom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2009 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierology:

Sorry Galliero. I don't like the newest modification. I'd like to see it smoothed/colored, but I think those new rectangles will look a bit dopey, just sticking out there. They're very perpendicular the ground, the car, and themselves. That said, pictures do also limit my perspective.
I think it's just that they look big and boxy. I think they should be more slender at parts if they are to be shaped like that.

All in all, keep up the good work. The most important ingredient is spirit!

another $0.02
-Michael

Galliero, hey buddy! I agree, the front still looks like someone took an '84 bumperpad and made squares with the pads... I think if you made the openings more of a rhombus shape leaning inward toward each other, and give them more of a knife edge in the very front, it will do wonders for the boxy look. I think maybe slightly sweeping the vertical center back toward the rear of the car will also help a lot.
The Reventon front end always struck me as odd anyway, because it reminds me of the gas masks similar to the ones we had to wear in the Navy during battlestations... I'm playing with your images; I'll try to contribute my ideas within the next day or so. Otherwise, it's looking most excellent! When do you wanna come see our new house?
-Paul

------------------
Journal of a concept: http://southeastfieros.com >>> Build Thread >>> Parts thread (for project funding)

Galliero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2009 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GallieroSend a Private Message to GallieroDirect Link to This Post
The plan is for a one off at the moment. I dont have the funds to go the extra step to create molds right now. I just want to see the project completed. Plus all the sanding should be a good workout for me.

Are you going to take molds off of it to make your body or are you just going to glass over the card board and do a one off body?
with that being said. If you are doing a one off I would glass over the whole front end then take it off and grind off all the card board from the back side.
you will need at least 3 layers of glass to get it strong enough. and if you do it this way it will be bigger than what you have now.
if you are going to make a mold from it to get your body parts I would use drywall mud to cover over the card board and shape the car smooth then spray it with a sealer.
make sure it is smooth and wax, wax, wax then you will have to take it appart and make your molds for each part. this is not a simple thing to do for a beginer.
and if you decide to just make a one off you will have a lot of grinding and shapeing of fiberglass. eather way is a lot of work. just think it threw and take your time because it will test you.
when you get mad walk away
I hope this helps.
get on the internet and look for how to do fiberglass video's it will help you get the basics then the rest is having the correct tools and just doing it.
if you want you could come over and help me work on one of the kit cars for a day and I can show you how to do it. this might be worth the trip to save you a lot of work later on yours.
just a thought.

Galliero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2009 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GallieroSend a Private Message to GallieroDirect Link to This Post

Galliero

83 posts
Member since Jan 2009
Good to know you didn't lose your sense of humor while you were away.
I wasn't thrilled with the reventon front either but I thought I could make it work, I guess I didn't pull it off though but I'm headed in the right direction now.

I let you know when I can stop by.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by fieroboom:

Galliero, hey buddy! I agree, the front still looks like someone took an '84 bumperpad and made squares with the pads... I think if you made the openings more of a rhombus shape leaning inward toward each other, and give them more of a knife edge in the very front, it will do wonders for the boxy look. I think maybe slightly sweeping the vertical center back toward the rear of the car will also help a lot.
The Reventon front end always struck me as odd anyway, because it reminds me of the gas masks similar to the ones we had to wear in the Navy during battlestations... I'm playing with your images; I'll try to contribute my ideas within the next day or so. Otherwise, it's looking most excellent! When do you wanna come see our new house?
-Paul

Fierology

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2009 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierologySend a Private Message to FierologyDirect Link to This Post
looking good!
It'll be exciting to see this come to life

-Michael
Galliero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2009 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GallieroSend a Private Message to GallieroDirect Link to This Post
Nice of you to check-in on the build since you set off a fire storm when you slammed my front end modification,
but I'm glad you did cause now I have some great ideas on how to improve the look! So feel free to chime in anytime.

Originally posted by Fierology:

looking good!
It'll be exciting to see this come to life

-Michael

Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2009 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post
Does this help at all? Maybe for inspiration.
Best collection of detail shots I found so far.
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4215832

edit: I recommend a bib when watching this thread.. It's Lamborghini car pron.

[This message has been edited by Austrian Import (edited 06-06-2009).]

Galliero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2009 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GallieroSend a Private Message to GallieroDirect Link to This Post
just a little update for you guys on the front bumper revision.

take alook at the lines on the splitter and let me know if its too long or should I move it back to the second set of lines.
I haven't glued it yet but this is what I will be going with after taking all you guys designs and comments into account this
is the design that I'm happy with.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock