Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Moslems & atheist queers ,slam famous combat general (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Moslems & atheist queers ,slam famous combat general by uhlanstan
Started on: 02-02-2012 11:46 PM
Replies: 207 (3222 views)
Last post by: NEPTUNE on 02-29-2012 06:43 PM
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2012 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First post in the trash section

Jackpot! Page 6 just got owned

[This message has been edited by nitroheadz28 (edited 02-08-2012).]

IP: Logged
WhiteDevil88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post02-08-2012 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by buddycraigg:

And one last thing, who are the "cool kids"?

I call them The Mean Girls.
buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2012 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
way to kill a thread...
I was wanting to know who you were talking about.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post02-12-2012 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anybody can be a Mean Girl. You are a Mean Girl sometimes. Basically it is where those that feel that they are preserving the decorum of the forum do so by acting like complete twats. See Toddster, Avengador1, fierobear, fierofetish, Tony Kania, 84fiero123 and his lunatic wife, etc..
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2012 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 02-13-2012).]

fierogt27

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2012 03:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt27Send a Private Message to fierogt27Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by fierogt27 (edited 02-28-2012).]

tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2012 04:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by htexans1:

OK FOR THE LAST TIME,

Everyone has a right to be here, irregardless of where they are from

Irregardless is not even a word, and I just negged you for it, ****er.

Ok, now seriously: As loathe as I am to continue this cluster**** of a thread, I feel the need to at least weigh in so I can stand up and be counted. (Negged)

I hate bigots and racists with every fiber of my being.. not just because they are small minded fools.. that's their problem. Because they pass it on to their kids and other kids, who dont know any better and look up to their parents or friend's parents as models to emulate. They do not only effect themselves with the bullshit they spew, and I think that sucks setting a kid up for failure just because you don't like a particular ethnicity or color of people. My Dad was a racist my whole childhood..luckily my mom made sure that did not pass down. I recently saw him hug a black man... people can change, but some racists cannot.

I work with a kitchen full. Some are smart enough to keep their mouth shut around me, but one guy is not. The first time I explained to him why he was wrong. He did not care. The second time I warned him not to use such "colorful descriptions" in the workplace or there would be ramifications. Guess what? He did not care. The third time.. well, I'm gonna tell the boss its him or me and it will probably be me that goes. See how much good it did, me getting upset at a moron being a racist in my presence??? I will have no job, but still retain my priciples in the poor house I guess. The problem really is mine, expecting someone else to behave in a civilized manner.

I don't expect that from anyone anymore, and you would be surprised at how many people on this forum as well that I would not piss on to put them out if on fire. But man, there are a couple that I cannot believe I have only known a few years and I am SOOOO grateful I "internet" know them. Newf, Boon, Fetish, Doni, 2.5, Raydar, nitroheadz, Brennan, even you and Jazz and many more. I also enjoy greatly the wit and wisom of some of our older members like Dratts, Maryjane, Lurker and Hugh. But you have to sift through a lot of crap to see the diamonds in the rough. So just sift past the crap, or at least get a couple zingers in on them. It will brighten your day, trust me.

Perhaps you can learn something from my experience, Gridlock. Are Stan's commenbts appropriate? Hell no, not for human beings in general. In fact, there is a lot of lip service that goes toward this being a supposedly "family forum" and if a kid reads one of Stan's posts, he at LEAST risks dementia for the rest of his/her life. But, why get upset and deny yourself what you actually like about this place just because Stan is a raging douche-canoe? Just because you do not cry foul at his posts does not mean you accept what he says. I got tired of pointing out what a dipshit Stan is fairly soon after coming here. And Loafer87. And Fierobear.. ok, I never get sick of messing with Fierobear, so I give him a pass. And all are not even necessarily racist, but every one of them caustic and boorish as can be. Yeah, the cat is not really out of the bag.. these dudes know I don't like them and I won't really pretend. Doubt my bar will get much more red pointing that out.

Anyhow, like Don said, stick around - because there is something about this place that you like and you should focus on that.

And stay out of the trashcan!

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 03-21-2012).]

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2012 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't be such a weenie, TBone.
Cliff and the mean girls can only ban you once.

------------------

Drive safely!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay