Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  archie is gettin bashed on streetfire? (Page 12)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
archie is gettin bashed on streetfire? by kyp
Started on: 03-13-2008 03:51 PM
Replies: 523 (11893 views)
Last post by: AutoTech on 04-29-2008 02:21 AM
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2008 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierohobby:
Spinal Tap fan?

-fh

exactly. that is what this discussion reminds me of.

all these silly individuals who are so amazingly concerned you may choose to put the wrong motor in your car.
dont give a crap about any other mistake I may make in life - but choosing a 350 - oh my - dont do it! it'll ruin ya - doncha know!

sorry...I dont see rows & rows of disappointed SBC guys. most I see are quite proud in fact. and - THAT is actually what drives these other guys nutz. just cant stand the fact that someone is so easily satisfied, I guess. much as the snooty coffee house crowd. 350's are sooo yesterday. today we use turbochargers, excuse me. lol.

sorry - didnt mean to enjoy myself & my car.....
oh - and on a side note - finally figured out what "peanut butter - jelly time" is. and, all I can say is YUCK!! tossing salad on a b!tch on the rag?! !YIKES!
IP: Logged
crzyone

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2008 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

exactly. that is what this discussion reminds me of.

all these silly individuals who are so amazingly concerned you may choose to put the wrong motor in your car.
dont give a crap about any other mistake I may make in life - but choosing a 350 - oh my - dont do it! it'll ruin ya - doncha know!

sorry...I dont see rows & rows of disappointed SBC guys. most I see are quite proud in fact. and - THAT is actually what drives these other guys nutz. just cant stand the fact that someone is so easily satisfied, I guess. much as the snooty coffee house crowd. 350's are sooo yesterday. today we use turbochargers, excuse me. lol.

Please re-read the thread. I don't quite think you got the jist of it. Nobody here is jealous of the SBC.

[This message has been edited by crzyone (edited 03-26-2008).]

Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2008 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crzyone:

Please re-read the thread. I don't quite think you got the jist of it. Nobody here is jealous of the SBC.

sorry - there are many jealous of SBC's. otherwise this thread, and others like it wouldn't exist.
and I aint re-reading this endless crap
I dont care what your motivation is - it is not your place to tell me what is right for me & my car.

sorry SBC Fiero's steal the thunder from "real" performance Fiero's - but thats how it goes. bang your head against that wall all ya like. make up all the excuses ya like. you'll hear it everytime you meet someone new while driving the Fiero - "I knew someone who stuffed a 350 in one of those....". you can cry all day long - the difference between truth & perception. I know a SBC swap is alot of work & cash for little improvement - but so what? old men & women drive 'vettes too - and will NEVER get past 1/4 throttle. big deal. not your business.

so again - what's it to ya? why do you care what someone else does to their car? as far as I can tell - you dont actually have a problem with SBC swaps - you have a problem with SBC owners boasting. which means what? jealousy. back here again. twist, contort, squirm all ya like. jealousy. be it of their actual car, of their acknowldgement they recieve from others, or the lack of acknowledgement you get for your own works.

the SBC goes to 11
maybe if you understood that, you'd see how silly it is to care so much about this.
it makes some people happy. why is that bad? if everyone drive what you drove - what you drove would be plain. everyone has their own set of wants. if they wanna boast about a 350 stuffed in a Fiero - fine - let them. is it not now faster than it was from the factory? of course there are other faster cars. guess what? there always will be.
crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2008 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by crzyone (edited 03-26-2008).]

craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2008 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by craigsfiero2007 (edited 03-26-2008).]

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2008 06:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

sorry - there are many jealous of SBC's. otherwise this thread, and others like it wouldn't exist.
and I aint re-reading this endless crap
I dont care what your motivation is - it is not your place to tell me what is right for me & my car.

sorry SBC Fiero's steal the thunder from "real" performance Fiero's - but thats how it goes. bang your head against that wall all ya like. make up all the excuses ya like. you'll hear it everytime you meet someone new while driving the Fiero - "I knew someone who stuffed a 350 in one of those....". you can cry all day long - the difference between truth & perception. I know a SBC swap is alot of work & cash for little improvement - but so what? old men & women drive 'vettes too - and will NEVER get past 1/4 throttle. big deal. not your business.

so again - what's it to ya? why do you care what someone else does to their car? as far as I can tell - you dont actually have a problem with SBC swaps - you have a problem with SBC owners boasting. which means what? jealousy. back here again. twist, contort, squirm all ya like. jealousy. be it of their actual car, of their acknowldgement they recieve from others, or the lack of acknowledgement you get for your own works.

the SBC goes to 11
maybe if you understood that, you'd see how silly it is to care so much about this.
it makes some people happy. why is that bad? if everyone drive what you drove - what you drove would be plain. everyone has their own set of wants. if they wanna boast about a 350 stuffed in a Fiero - fine - let them. is it not now faster than it was from the factory? of course there are other faster cars. guess what? there always will be.

GEEZ, Will you quit using logic and common sense!
We can't have that around here.

BTW ~ I have a new term for threads like this. It's called "Swap Profiling".
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2008 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will it ever end?
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2008 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Will it ever end?

You and I are at a disadvantage, most of them are younger so they will just out last us. 20 - 30 years from now you will see a lot of I told you threads.
But by then the new younger crowd will be talking about dark matter engines and they will be all nostalgic about forced air and combustion engines.

I welcome our Dark matter overlords.
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2008 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:
I welcome our Dark matter overlords.

^^^

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 03-27-2008).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2008 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

You and I are at a disadvantage, most of them are younger so they will just out last us.

Well that's what worries me the most.

In the next 10 to 20 years they will become the people who must make a good living so that they can keep the Social Security system a float & thus keep our SS Checks coming. I've spent the last 40 years contributing to keeping their grandparents' SS Checks coming to them. now soon it'll be their turn.

Most of them should be putting their effort into finding a good job instead of b!tching about what engines I put in my customers cars.

Frankly it's scary to think that we're just about to turn this country over to them & all their worried about is this.............

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 03-27-2008).]

typhoon

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2008 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for typhoonSend a Private Message to typhoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2008 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
siggy test...............................

------------------

MINNESOTA MAFIA Real men get blown
87 GT MP-112 powered, 3800 Supercharged on 19's 372 rwhp ____88 GT T-top 1 of very few, 119.4 miles
87 GT custom______90 Grand prix STE Turbo_____98 ZX750R
Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD, Ya want to hit it, but are afraid of the consequences.
IF YOU AIN'T BREAKING STUFF..................IT AIN'T MODDED ENOUGH
If your'e not living on the edge..........you're taking up too much room.
Best Fiero mounts available Best Fiero mounts available

Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2008 04:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:
Most of them should be putting their effort into finding a good job instead of b!tching about what engines I put in my customers cars.

Frankly it's scary to think that we're just about to turn this country over to them & all their worried about is this.............

Their- shows possession. They're- is a contraction of they are and should be used in your context.

Most of the people "bitching" in this thread invest or currently have a greater education than you probably can contend. You let us handle your economy and you start worrying about building a better car. OK Archie.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2008 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Emc209i:
Their- shows possession. They're- is a contraction of they are and should be used in your context.

I usually have the possession/contraction correct. However, I missed it that time. I see those kinds of errors all the time, even from educated people like you. But I'm smart enough to let it go.

You let us handle your economy and you start worrying about building a better car. OK Archie.

No problem. When you become the paying customer, then you'll have some input into building what you think is a better car.

UIntil then, you could just follow people around & make yourself feel like a big shot by correcting their errors.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 03-31-2008).]

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2008 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Most of the people "bitching" in this thread invest or currently have a greater education than you probably can contend. You let us handle your economy and you start worrying about building a better car. OK Archie.

when your grammar improves, i might have some faith in your economics. contend?
Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2008 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Acknowledged.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2008 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Most of the people "bitching" in this thread invest or currently have a greater education than you probably can contend.

In the spirit of people wanting documentation of performance claims, I take it you can document the greater education claims you've just made?

Do you know what Archie's education/technical backround is?
Do you know anyone else's in this thread? Me, Orief, jscott1, darkhorizon, crzyone etc?

Or were you just making an offhand comment to say "you guys are dumb, and we're smart"?
GT Quick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2008 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT QuickSend a Private Message to GT QuickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just wanted to make one thing known here. I caught holy hell for this when I joined this forum....now there's 12 pages of it. My head's still above water and I rarely post anymore. Here's what Archie says:

"It seems like the only people who complain about my kits or the cars I've built or the parts I supply are people that don't even have one.

I'm pretty well fed up with these freekin experts that have no 1st hand knowledge of my kits, my customers or what we do."

Archie

You are WRONG sir !!!!!

Here was my first post here. I've been building cars for 28 years and here's my opinion of the kit.

"Hello all. I peruse this forum on occasion but have never felt the need to register until now. I guess I need a bit of advice and from what I hear this is the best place to do so. I had an 86 GT that I did a V8 engine swap with a couple of years back. After researching this forum and other internet sites I understand that the most well respected kit on the market is the V8 Archie Master Build kit. I purchased one and after a bumpy start I finally finished the swap. Archie was good at answering questions the first few times but he just didn't seem quite as technical as I had evisioned for the sole inventor of the V8 swap. By the time I was well vested in the swap I began to notice many things wrong with it. I know Archie's a busy guy and I tried not to bother him too much but now that I am ready to build another car I am wondering if I shoud do business with him again or consider another vehicle besides the Fiero for my swap. I didn't join here to tattle or bash anyone.....I respect Archie but the kit itself was a bit...well.....outdated. Now I'm not so pompous as to think that I can run out and build a kit, but I was dissappointed with many aspects of the outcome of my experience. Please let me explain.

The cradle prep was quite simple. After using a simple warmed over small block 350 I began to notice some flaws in the design of the kit. In no particular order: The alternator arm was not designed correctly to flush mount with the belt. I was told to stack washers to shim it up, but I felt it could have been designed better to begin with to fill some gaps or have better adjustment. I also noticed that the stabilizer arm that the kit said to mount to the block was out of line and dysfunctional where I was told to install it. It did nothing in its recommended place so I fabricated a bracket and padeyes to install it at the base of the TH125 to get it to perform its job better. I also fabricated some semi-solid motor mounts that would work better than the stock ones against the advice of many people including Archie. The install of the oil filter relocator was suboptimal at best. I was told to install some caps and "grind them down" flush for clearance. Why do this when many companies like Aeroquip and Russell make great products for this application ? I know there's not a ton of relocator kits out there but would it also be not too much to ask to have a gasket made for the swap instead of having to "cut your own" out of gasket material ?? I chose to countersink my bolts to gain clearance and ordered some caps from Summit to modify the kit. I also had to reconfigure the starter location of the mini starter to get it to function correctly. I felt with some modiication of the adapter plate a simple S10 starter probably could have been used. I mean people do those swaps all day long with GM S10 starters with no probems. Speaking of the adapter plate, some of the green bolts broke under proper torque and others were too short for my block. I threw them away and ordered all new fasteners from ARP racing. In fact the only thing from the kit I didn't have to modify was the balancer pulley and the adapter plate...which I feel anyone could CNC out of as good shop. The exhaust recommendations I got were too restrictive...even with the Sanderson headers. I went back to ported manifolds and cut out the trunk to give my exhaust man more room to work with. Plus I got around the heat issue with my trany sensor being too close. Speaking of heat...I had to upgrade to a 4 core and you would think a kit builder of this caliber would have some sort of fan kit to modify the fans. I fabbed my own kit out of Flexalite dual fans to replace the Fiero ones in the exact stock location. When all was said and done I was told that I neded a longer shaft for the passenger side axle but no metion of this was made until I needed one. When it was time to drive it I feel that the V8 totally killed the Fiero's driveablility. It was not the curve loving car I had before. It wouldn't handle right due to the added weight of the V8. I rebuilt the suspnsion, lowered it and added sway bars in the rear and that helped a little but it was nothing like before. Faster, yes. Better car, no. Don' get me wrong I LOVED my Fiero. I had a blast racing it and revving at the stoplights. But it seemed like I was reflecting on the times before the swap as better times. In retrospect I wonder if I would have been better off with a Caddy swap or SC3800 ?

Have any other swap people here had these problems ? I mean I don't want to get off on the wrong foot but I'm wanting to "poll the people" here to see if I am the only one that had to redesign the V8 Archie kit to get it to function correctly ? I felt like all I really needed was the adapter plate. I practically improved on 90% of the kit myself. The kit in my opinion is well.....just too OLD. It seems that if I were the one to invent the sole V8 swap kit, being the owner of the ONLY kit on the market then I could approach vendors (such as the aforementioned ones) to prototype specific parts for this swap using high quality parts and name brand poducts. If not just sell the adapter plate and a set of instructions. Archie was there for me but seem annoyed and busy all the time so I felt uncomfortable dealing with him towards the end so I simply stopped calling and started redesigning the kit by my own standards. For the amount of money spent.....I want your opinions if the kit has changed any or are these problems still there ? He seems like a legitiate builder and has pics of his rebodies that are cool as hell. I know he does chops but how hard is that to do ? The Fiero has to be the easiest chop in the automotive community. I am just looking for direction here before I swap another Fiero. I might move on to a different car altogether. I have since sold the 86 350 and really miss driving it. Any comments or advice is greatly appreciated. It seems like there are alot of intelligent and technical people here so I hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance."

GT Quick

[This message has been edited by GT Quick (edited 03-31-2008).]

DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2008 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GT Quick:

You still here talking your **** with no proof..........you're just as bad as the bench racers who have no proof of HP or 1/4 mile times. If you are going to call someone out on his or her products you need to prove to me that you actually bought something. It's really easy to join this forum and hide behind a random screen name. I don't understand why you are afraid to give us your real name and some real proof that you actually bought a V-8 kit and built a V-8 car. Your story has changed many times, I think it's all made up to bash Archie, just like you did with your first post to this forum. Lets see some pictures of this build and all of the refinements you made to the kit.

[This message has been edited by DL10 (edited 04-01-2008).]

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2008 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GT Quick

You never offered proof of the kit or the install and you admitted you made modifications to the kit because you thought you could re-design it better.

GT Quick

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-01-2008 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT QuickSend a Private Message to GT QuickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now that's a retarded comment. How can I "keep changing stories" when I keep reposting the EXACT same story ??
PFF
System Bot
FIEROPHREK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2008 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey GT why are shims a bad thing? Many multi-billion dollar companies use shims on thier product. Boeing shims it's mounts for it's gearboxes and driveshafting on the chinook helicopter. Same with sikorsky ,or should i say "shimkorsky" . Can you figure out how they got that nickname? Not every small block chevy motor is identical. Not every SBC swapper uses the exact same engine, cylinder heads,alternator or transmission. It is nice to have some flexabilty in a kit such as Archie's. Yeah some things can be done differantly but if the methods work then they work,you can't argue results. If Archie has been doing this for 20 years and has had only a handfull of complaints then that sounds like a good track record to me. I've read many threads here on pennocks from people who picked up their V8 fiero from Archie and are totally happy with it in every way. If you had a bad experiance im sorry. I do have an archie kit and the components are of good quality. I personally would use a differant style of engine mount than the kit provides but that is no big deal to me. I'm not about to get on here and bash archie because his method is differant than mine. I guess since i have the ability to make the necessary changes to do the install to my liking ,i am not LIVID TO THE MAX about the mount not to my standards. The haters that troll the internet are jealous thats all. Shaun hates Archie with a passion, and since it's apparent he has no upbringing, he lashes out and acts like a f$%king 13 year old know-it-all. this will continue to plaque the internet , the forums , you-tube, streetfire, and the car shows until Shaun gets humbled by an archie built car. Then of course we will have to listen to the excuse of why he lost for an eternity.

:gun-to-head smiley:

------------------

ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

GT Quick

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-01-2008 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT QuickSend a Private Message to GT QuickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah I guess you're right about people and thier excuses. I have no idea what this little fued is about, but Archie jumped down my throat the same way he has done others and I'm just a regular guy off the street. So my point in posting here (against my better judgement) was to show that even in my first well written non-biased post, the guy still jumps down my throat and alot of other people here started taking up for him. I think this Archie guy needs to humble himself a bit too to be honest with you. I'll spare the drama. I'm over it and I got the opinion I wanted here so I guess I'm just a lurker now helping whenever I can.

GT Quick
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2008 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Blah.... blah..... balh

SOSDD

GT Quick

To bad you didn't bother to post links to your 1st 2 threads.

Here are those links right now

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/086561.html

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/067637.html

People can read those threads themselves & decide if your complains have any merit.

You lost me when you lied in your 1st line of your 1st post under this screen name. And you flat out lied to everyone here.

You're very 1st sentence in your very 1st post was this......

Hello all. I peruse this forum on occasion but have never felt the need to register until now. I guess I need a bit of advice and from what I hear this is the best place to do so.....

That was a lie..... In another post a week or so later, you were exposed as having been banned from this forum twice under the
SN's 80's BOY & 80s boy.

I don't understand why someone would start out their very 1st post with a lie?

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 04-01-2008).]

GT Quick

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-01-2008 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT QuickSend a Private Message to GT QuickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man here you go again with your accusations. For a (supposedly) "mature" gentleman I'm surprised you even participate in such arguments as this little internet spat between you and this other dude from this other forum. I finally went back and read the entire threead here in the Trash...and I ask myself one question:

Why would a man with such supposed "prestige" and such a well vested and successful busineess even care what some hater is doing to him on (of all things) THE INTERNET ?!?!? OOOhh looky here at me I'm making fun of someone on THE INTERNET !!! Like that's never been done before. At some point a man such as yours should just own up and let it go.......but you can't.

From what I've read you can't let anything go. Why must you feel the need to prove yourself ? If I were you I would just build the fastest baddest car and get on the cover of all kinds of magazines and let the covers do the talking. But you have never been on the cover of any magazine have you ? Why is that ? After some research (yeah, even at my age I can figure out how to search the internet) I have yet to see some or any outstanding thing you have succeeded in life other than shoehorning a SBC350 in a Fiero. Other than this forum...the Pennock's Fiero Forum....you have NOTHING. Nada...ZIP. no cookies for you from Hot Rod magazine, Pontiac Performance, Kit Car Builder, nothing. Maybe a couple blurbs here and there and some ads but other than that you have no street credit. You couldn't even pull off the SunChip swap without ridicule.

Why ?

Why is it that nobody other than the Pennock's Fiero Foum has any respect for you ? Is it because you are such and ass that nobody chooses to deal with you ? Or that when someone calls them out you treat them the way you treated me ? Why do you have something to prove to anyone ? Just sell your kit and STFU is you don't care about anything else. But you are right about one thing.......this internet fued will be your legacy if you keep playing 3rd grade games with these people making fun of you.

Do what you must, but maybe you should ask forgiveness, play a truce or take your lumps and move on dude. That is simply my observation.

GT Quick
AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But you have never been on the cover of any magazine have you ?

Ha!

If you only knew.....
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But you have never been on the cover of any magazine have you ? Why is that ? After some research (yeah, even at my age I can figure out how to search the internet) I have yet to see some or any outstanding thing you have succeeded in life other than shoehorning a SBC350 in a Fiero. Other than this forum...the Pennock's Fiero Forum....you have NOTHING. Nada...ZIP. no cookies for you from Hot Rod magazine, Pontiac Performance, Kit Car Builder, nothing. Maybe a couple blurbs here and there and some ads but other than that you have no street credit. You couldn't even pull off the SunChip swap without ridicule.

GT Quick

HaHaHaHa, Your internet search skills are pretty lame then. It took me about 38 seconds using Google Image search to find at least 3 magazine covers with pics of Archie's products on them. Twice on the Kit Car Builder magazine you mentioned. There are a few large articles on cars Archie has done as well. I would post links, But I'm sure you can figure out how to search the internet.

Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
ohioindy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ohioindyClick Here to visit ohioindy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ohioindyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test

------------------

[This message has been edited by ohioindy (edited 04-02-2008).]

ohioindy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ohioindyClick Here to visit ohioindy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ohioindyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ohioindy

2137 posts
Member since Nov 2003
test

------------------

3800 Supercharged……$5,000
Lambo-door kit…………$2,500
Choptop………………….$4,500
Factory Stock…………Priceless

PFF
System Bot
GT Quick

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-02-2008 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT QuickSend a Private Message to GT QuickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A GT40 with a 1985 square headlight. Nice work there guy.
DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It looks better then anything I have seen you build. Still waiting to see some of the cars you have built.
Start with the V-8 Fiero..................I'm calling you out, I think you are a liar and fraud. I've got $100 that’s says the reason you won't show us any proof of who you are is because GT Quick is not your first or only screen name. Prove me wrong and I will send you $100. PUT up or STFU.

GT Quick

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-02-2008 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT QuickSend a Private Message to GT QuickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know how to show pictures here......plus I've got 100 dollars. Plenty of them. I don't need yours and I don't want it. As for you and the Archie's of the world, my comments don't come with a "here's my proof" handbook so you're chit out of luck. Deal with it or get over it. Where I come from people believe what you say because we speak as men and tell it like it is unlike this crazy no-believe land of PFF where people get their feelings hurt and everyone agrees with everyone of they get voted off the island overnight. This post was and is about Archie and his V8's and why people don't like them. I'll admit it makes me feel good that I'm not the only one that felt this way about his kits. Apparantly the entire automotive community does. Except for Kit Car but hey, it's Kit Car....a magazine for wannabes who can't afford the real thing so..um...yeah. There's a great place to have a cover car.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

With your masterful searching skills, you should search Google for GT40 images.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

There are many more pics of real GT40's & none of them have round lights.

So that would make you wrong again.

Archie
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

NOW I understand the video.......... It's like talking to a wall.

Archie
GT Quick

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-02-2008 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT QuickSend a Private Message to GT QuickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, that's a real oval light. Yours is SQUARE. Not only is it SQUARE it's a 1985 factory light. In all fairness, I guess it could be a 1982,1983 or 1984 light. It might even be a 1986 light but what it shows is lack of skill in the headlight area IMHO. But hey it's your car. Go on and sport that dead giveaway that not matter what is hanging on it it's is still and will always be A FIERO.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, that's a real oval light. Yours is SQUARE. Not only is it SQUARE it's a 1985 factory light. In all fairness, I guess it could be a 1982,1983 or 1984 light. It might even be a 1986 light but what it shows is lack of skill in the headlight area IMHO. But hey it's your car. Go on and sport that dead giveaway that not matter what is hanging on it it's is still and will always be A FIERO.

You're truely an idiot.

Fiero lights are retangular, just in case you hadn't noticed.

Archie
GT Quick

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-02-2008 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT QuickSend a Private Message to GT QuickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know what the **** I meant. But you're doing you're best. You're doing your best to sway the masses. People have stopped following you Archie. People are thinking for themselves and making observations on their own. That many people can't be wrong about your products. Why are so insecure about your products and your work ? I think you know the truth. The truth is that you know you don't know that much about engines or performance or good quality. Show quality.

Your cars look good from far, but far from good.
DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm a lier and a fraud

I thought you were. thanks for admitting it...........

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock