Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Honestly, what's the deal with PFF vs RFT?? (Page 9)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Honestly, what's the deal with PFF vs RFT?? by FieroGT42
Started on: 01-02-2007 02:55 AM
Replies: 404 (8297 views)
Last post by: Back On Holiday on 03-06-2007 09:51 PM
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by buddycraigg:

sorry, i'll take this back to the tech section

Why? It was kinda cool that a fight turned into tech talk between the previously fighting parties.

I own this page. Is the proper exclamation "woot"?

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 01-20-2007).]

IP: Logged
FieroGT42

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For the record, I asked an honest question and left after the first few replies, never to visit this thread again except to ask how to unsubscribe. If anyone gave me a negative rating, please take it back. I'm sorry but I honestly didn't know what the deal was so I asked, and I also asked everyone else to not bother posting if they couldn't be mature.

Can anyone please tell me how to unsubscribe from this bullsh**? I WILL NOT be visiting this thread again, I WILL NOT be reading replies, even to my own question. If you want to answer me please send a PM instead. Thanks

I made the following image just for this occasion

[This message has been edited by FieroGT42 (edited 01-20-2007).]

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In response to

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/047075.html

All I have to say is

*BEEP*

------------------

1984 Fiero SE

84fierotrevor

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
damn rwd beat me to it, but "youv'e got mail"

F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Formula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You've got mail!
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Re-capping the entire thread to this point: (quotes are shortened to give you a basic rundown)

We start off with the original post

Originally posted by FieroGT42:
I've tried to ask questions on there before, tried to sell some parts once, and I basically got flamed for daring to post anything because I was a know-nothing "noob". people start sending me adolescent flame-mail.

Originally posted by lurker:
RFT was created by former malcontents from PFF so called their board "Pennockssucks"
there's probably a thread over there about this thread right now.

Originally posted by fierobear:
PFF is like a house, RFT is like the house's septic tank. Periodically, you have to flush the toilet. The fecal matter ends up in the septic tank. We give as much regard to the (people) that hang out at RFT as we do the fecal matter we flush. Like a septic tank, RFT might be unpleasant, but as it turns out, it appears to be necessary.

Originally posted by avengador1:
I post over there under the username Dirty Sanchez. Calling someone else's forum a cesspool only escalates and continues the conflict. If you don't like it no one is forcing you to visit it. If you don't want threads about PFF over there don't start ones about RFT over here. Some of my forum members are members here and on RFT. This really irks some of the people here. There really is no reason to feel this way about others. People have free will and it doesn't make them a traitor to post on other Fiero forums. That is why RFT and the other Fiero forums have their place on the internet. Variety is the spice of life and no two Fiero forums I have visited are alike.

Originally posted by Tinton:
RFT is nothing but a bunch of assholes engaged in a never-ending circle-jerk.
They claim that we have a mob mentality. Go look at RFT, you say 1 wrong thing or if you're not part of the right group you're instantly ridiculed. Sure, you may not get banned like you would on PFF...but you might as well be banned, why would you stick around for that kind of **** ?
What really makes PFF shine though is the OT, the people are really caring and compassionate. You try to say the same stuff you might post about here over there in RFT, you'd get laughed off the forum.

Originally posted by ryan.hess:
It's ironic that, the people who call RFT the "septic tank" are about 2 steps away from being flushed.

Originally posted by Oreif:
The original "banned" people who started RFT did it for only ONE reason. That was to ridicule PFF. It was originally the PSF.
The only good things about RFT is they do have some humorous threads. Especially when Shaun and Aaron make pathetic fools of themselves.
If you are looking for "Real Fiero Technical" Information, You are better off contacting the knowledgable folks thru here (since they have not been banned from here) or thru the RFT PM's.

Originally posted by crzyone:
PS. Howard started the forum because he was wrongly banned from here. Some of you noobs should do a search and see why he was banned. He basically got into an argument with a "well respected" member over here and got banned.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...030531-1-023746.html

Actually that is incorrect. Howie started PSF/RFT first and once it was found out he was the person who started it, then he was banned by Cliff not by ratings.
Originally it was thought that Shaun and Jon started the forum because the "Punisher" screen name was banned shortly before the PSF became public on here.
To prove it, The link you posted was from 2002, Howie was still posting in November of 2004.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...050410-2-057331.html
His last post in the thread was 11/12/2004, He started PSF in Aug of 2004 and on the 11/16/04 is when PSF became known on here.
Cliff found out Howie started the PSF forum on 11/18/2004 and that is when Cliff banned him.
(see the 19th post down in this thread:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...050410-2-057331.html )
If Howie is telling you he was banned and then he started PSF, He's lying to you.

Yup. They not only edited my posts over there, they rewrote them. Typical junior high stuff, too, like "I'm fierobear, I'm GAY, I wanna s*** your d***", and crap like that.

Originally posted by Archie:

This Forum was started by Cliff as a statement of his love for the Fiero. However, a Forum started based on Hate & Spite will never be needed no matter how hard they try to clean up their act.

Now as you know, Shaunbag seems to have this unhealthy obsession with all things Archie. You've seen resently where he started a thread about an exchange of EMails between the 2 of us. What he didn't tell you was that he initiated that series of emails & he forgot to quote all the nasty things he said to me. He also didn't mention that he told me he was going to come to the Daytona show & try to disrupt the show. "I think I am going to be wearing a shirt this year at Daytona that says Cletus Sucks Maybe even I will pull up a chair next to you and sit there the whole show.

I find a lot of EMails from Shaun & LOT of insults. I also found that all the nasty EMails started sometime after 2-9-99. In other words, I found where it all began........

In a message dated 2/8/99, I posted the following message to Tech-Net:
<<We have openings for 2 good people who know their way around Fieros and
want make a few bucks working on Special Fieros.>>
I rec'd. the following reply.......
----- Original Message -----
To: <Archie@v8archie.com>
Sent: Monday, February 08, 1999 10:22 PM
Subject: Re: [TechNet] Need Fiero People
>
> In a message dated 2/8/99 11:27:38 PM, you wrote:
> <<We have openings for 2 good people who know their way around Fieros and
> want make a few bucks working on Special Fieros.>>
> I am interested but don't live in the Chicago area, Toledo to be exact. I
> have done all the work on my fiero which includes removing engine from top,
> replacing fuel pump, heater core, etc. etc. as well as diagnosing problems for
> my Fiero as well as other local Fieros.
> I don't have any welding skills and the only painting I have done is pretty
> much with a paint can but am eager/willing to learn.
> Oh, I have to ask, how much money are you planning to pay your new employees
> when hired? I am definately interested in filling this position.
> You can see my webpage with includes some details of things that I have done
> to my Fiero if you like. http://members.aol.com/shaun41178
> Please let me know if you would like me to provide more information about
> myself if it will help you make your decision. Thank You.
> Shaun Hammitt
> Toledo OH

I replied via EMail..........
To: <Shaun41178@aol.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 1999 1:31 AM
Subject: Re: [TechNet] Need Fiero People
>I appreciate the enthusiasm, but it is very expensive to rent an appt. etc. up here.
> That is why I'm looking for someone in the area who might be looking for Fiero related
> work.
>
> Archie
>

Reminds me of a tune.
......... so I pulled off my hat & said imagine that, you workin' for meeeee. Lies, lies........

Well poor ol' Shaunbag, over on RFT crying because he thnks I'm picking on him.
>Posted on Real Freeking Trashbags:
>Looks like cletus is getting irritated. He is trying to attack me

Don't cry punk, I'm not attacking you. You're the one who does all the attacking with your lies & your foul mouth.
I'm just reporting the TRUTH as stated in your own words in your own EMails.
Have you told your little followers, that now after years of you spewing your hatred, lies & name calling towards anything Archie, we find out that you applied for a job as a knuckle dragger working for me.
And only after being refused that job, did you start your tirade of hate.
I think I'll get a "T" shirt made of your EMails asking for a job building cars for Archie Nutswingers. I could pass those "T" shirts out to everyone at the next Fiero show. That way you'd feel welcome.

Look at it this way - if there is only one turd floating in a punch bowl, are you still gonna pour yourself a cup of that punch?

Originally posted by FieroGT42:
GREAT TAPDANCING ZOMBIE JESUS, HOW DO I UN-SUBSCRIBE THIS THREAD???

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:
**** , dude, go to rft instead of bitching about everything shuan posts over there, OVER HERE.
nothing against your work. but the v8 archie swap of my dreams is cancled. I don't want some dude that whines over the internet to work on my fieros.
how old are you? from your fat balding picture I would have to guess u have already hit puberty physically. how much longer tell mentally?

A few of you seem to be quite interested in personal attacks. Shaun has been making personal attacks on me for years & I've ignored them. Shaun gets booted off of PFF more than once & he starts a forum to bash the place where he's not allow to be anymore. I turn him down for a job & he spends years bashing me. His Fiero is just as slow as it was 6 years ago, so he challenges everyone to race his budies car, etc.... As far as your request for a V-8 swap quote. I thought my lack of a response would have told you this by now but Don't hold your breath. The beauty of what I do is that I don't have to build cars for people I don't like or respect. Maybe the reason I have so many happy customers is that I'm also happy with them.

(posted by Shaunbag)

>You dont' want people to know that you cussed out Joe Wynman at the Carlisle show abuot 6 or 7 years ago do you? I was there so I know what happened. Then publically on >Fagland, you typed out the name "whineman" when referring to Joe implying that he is a big whiner. And then you have the audacity to call me immature and a junior high prick when I >call you a name? Where the hell do you get off?

Actually dumb-butt it was 1999 just a few weeks after I turned you down for the job you wanted working on cars for my NutSwinger customers.
This message I posted to Tech-Net pretty well summed it up. & it also proves that I was open about telling the Fiero people what happened. You said I didn't want people to know but I told them 7 years ago. Get your facts straight or STFU.
To: "TechNet" <fiero-technet@Majordomo.net>; <fierojo@bellatlantic.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 1999 1:13 AM
Subject: [TechNet] Goodbye Joe, an Editorial

>A few weeks ago Joe Wynman was removed from Technet when his mail
> started "bouncing". Many of you know that this is one of my pet
> peeves. As with all members who allow their mailboxes to get too full,
> he was removed.
>
> A few days later, Joe starts writing me wanting me to manually put him
> back on the list. I explained to him that every since he told lies
> about me after the Carlisle 1997 show, I didn't like him even a little.
> I also explained that I wouldn't walk across the street for him let
> alone go to the trouble of manually re-entering his name to the list.
> But, if he wanted to re-subscribe he could do it just like everyone else
> does. I also told him that I had "no use" for a trouble maker or a
> liar, let alone both, so it was agreed & confirmed that he would stay
> out of my face.
>
> This last weekend, at the Carlisle show, Joe showed up with his V-8
> car. It looked ok from where I stood, but I really can't say too much
> about it because he couldn't leave me alone long enough for me to view
> it. He kept coming over there and running his mouth with baloney to the
> point where I would just turn around and walk away.
>
> Then, on Sunday after I had given up on looking at his car, I'm trying
> to carry on a conversation with a couple of old friends, Alan Schrager
> (of Euroworks) and Dan (of PISA). Joe interrupts the three of us with
> some bullshit opinion of what happens on the internet mail lists. His
> bullshit opinion had nothing to do with the conversation we were having
> and his only goal was to interrupt and draw attention to himself by
> trying to put others on the spot. Dan & Alan aren't on these mail lists
> and couldn't give a crap about the pissing contests going on here. Dan,
> Alan & I are friends going way back to before the first Kit Car show at
> Carlisle. I have been to EVERY Carlisle Kit Car show that has taken
> place. At EVERY one of those shows I've had many, many conversations
> with old friends, including Dan & Alan. I HAVE NEVER been interrupted
> as rudely as I was Sunday. At that moment, I was ashamed to be a member
> of ANY Internet Mailing list. One reason Dan & Alan & others are not
> involved in the Mailing Lists is the total disregard for common courtesy
> displayed by some people via EMail. Joe brings that disregard to his
> live conversations.
>
> Joe & some others talk big stuff about starting some new national club
> to replace the FOCOA. As many know, I have no special love for fPhil,
> but I'd rather have 10 fPhils living next to me than one Joe Wynman. At
> least you know that fPhil thinks before he speaks. With Joe, everything
> that comes into his head comes out his mouth.
>
> I have been around this industry for 12 years now. There is no Fiero
> based supplier who was represented at the Carlisle show who has been
> around this industry as long as I have. So, as list owner, I am taking
> a step I have taken only once before. By taking this step, I am stating
> that "I don't have to take this crap from some jerk." "I've been around
> this industry long enough that I deserve a little respect.".
>
> Forgive me for bringing this to the list, but the list needs to know why
> he is being removed permanently from this list. As in the past, his
> version of this story will be full of lies & mis-statements.
> Archie

So guess what Shaunbag.......... I guess that this makes you....... WRONG AGAIN!!!!!!!!
But you should be used to it by now.

Be careful, If you call their forum "non-respectable" Shaun will post your phone number and "Will/Darkside of Will" will actually swear at you. Is this the most frightening thing you've ever heard of ???

I just want to know when the "Shaunbag/Nutswinger" t-shirts will be available. Please put my name down for one XL.

You say no one was reading Tech-Net back in '99. Well dumb butt, you were reading Tech-Net in '99 when you asked me for a job. I know you were there 'cuz I've seen seen several posts by you in my folders. I wonder if there's a post in there about your nylon stocking air cleaner.
I'm convinced that your abuse that's directed at me is motivated by my refusal to consider you for a job back in 99. You claim that your constant calling names and making false accusations against me is not in retalliation for me not giving you a job. And since it's apparent you won't hesitate to throw any accusation that comes into your mind at me. How come you never brought up the fact that you had tried to get a job at my place? Would it have embarrassed you to have to explain to your fans that you were a knuckledragger wanna-be? You would have had to explain how someone as cool as you think you are had asked a slack jawed yokel for a job.
BYW, I like your sig. I drove that car for several years. I took a lot of people for 0 to 100 to 0 rides in that car. It had an LM1 in it, but I know it couldn't hold a candle to your POS nylon stocking air cleaner car. That's why you always want everyone to race your buddys car.

Posted by Shaunbag in the sewer of RFT:
>5 days and still no response from teh cletus.
Actually Shaunbag, we've been waiting for you to respond to the fact that after months of claiming I'm lying about rated HP, you have once again been proven wrong by the facts.

As far as that thread you posted a link to quote
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-0000...
If you bothered to actually read the thread, you'd see that the truth is that his issue was resolved right there in that thread.
Here's what happened with Shaunbag last year. I never really talked about it because several people here saw it all & I thought that if needed they'd speak up & tell the truth about what happened.

The first I saw Shaunbag at Daytona I was over by my trailer talking to a friend & I noticed someone with head & shoulders up under the decklid on my Roadster with that stupid "T" shirt on. Not many people look at someone's car by sticking his head & shoulders up under the decklid. I watched him for a few seconds, his hands were at his sides & he put his right hand in his pocket & was fumbling around with something. Either he was playing with himself or he was working on getting his keys out so he could key my car.

That's when I walked over there. I started by saying "Get the F away from my car", "You don't like anything about my cars so get the F away" We then got face to face with me telling him what a dick he was & him trying to race me with someone elses' car. During this yell fest I was walking forward & he was walking backwards until I had backed him up to where he was backed up against the fender of my truck. With the route we took to get there I had walked forward (& Shaunbag walked backwards) about 20 paces. Now Shaunbag says that one of my "Nutswingers" pulled me off of him. What he doesn't say is that the "Nutswinger" kept him from getting his skinny little a$$ kicked that day. As far as Shaunbag saying he was cool & calm, I don't know how that can be when he's bent backwards over the pickup fender trying to keep me from smashing his face in. As soon as the "Nutswinger" pulled me back far enough, Shaunbag was down off the fender & headed out of the Fiero area of the show. He got up the nerve to start shouting again when he was 20 feet away but he kept moving away none the less.
But not to worry, it isn't going to happen this year. Arrangements have already been made to handle this stalker should he stop by.
We're still working on the schedule for the V-8 Fiero cruse by Shaunbag's house on either Friday or Sunday. Actually the cruse will be past his Daddy's house because bigshot Shaunbag still lives at Daddy's house.

If you want I have his address and phone number so you can give him a call before you drive past. He is only about 1.5 blocks from the beach.
He is 8.9 miles away (about a 20 minute ride) from the show.
Here is a nice arieal shot of his house: (Ooops, I mean his Father's house.)

Originally posted by Will:
Yeah, I'm late to the party. So what?
> quote
>Originally posted by Oreif:
>Be careful, If you call their forum "non-respectable" Shaun will post your phone number and "Will/Darkside of Will" will actually swear at you.

You sore about something? Losing a couple of arguments/debates maybe?

No, I'm not sore. I was just showing how immature people on RFT get. Maybe I should have inserted [sarcasm] quotes around it?
Nope, can't say I ever get mad losing a debate. If you are referring to the recent audio one, I didn't lose.
I was in the Navy as well, But I had a better job than a Boatswain Mate.

Originally posted by Mr. Pat:
I post on both, and ive had a few of them try and rip open my a$$hole because im a "ricer". People really need to stop sucking each others balls.

I've probably just become desensitized, but I didn't really see it as offensive. Even if he had typed "PFF", the autoreplace would have written "fagland".

Originally posted by ryan.hess:
I'm surprised this is still going!
And "PFF" gets replaced with "Old Europe"

Woops... My bad. Yeah, "fagland" is pure Shaunism.

Originally posted by FIEROPHREK:
You should look into that. Spend that hard earned Taco bell coin on a lawyer LOL

> quote
>Originally posted by Shaunbag on RFT:
>What I wonder is cletus, if you had me bent over the fender of your truck like you claim, why didnt' you show the same concern with my keying it(the truck) as you were with the >yellow turd?
That's easy Shaunna, I'm pretty sure you can't key my car when you have both hands covering your face while you cry out "Please don't hurt me.....Please don't hurt me....." like a little Jr. High School girl.

Originally posted by Formula88:

Has anyone ever actually told you to stfu? If not I am the first.

Ok, This has to be setteled once and for all!!!
fierobear are you a guy or a chick?

(Fierobear is a dude - Back On Holiday)

Originally posted by 88GT5.0KILLER:
whats with all these "mature" references?
I have a feeling the majority are a bunch of metrosexuals.
I guess with all the ballpolishing, the "mature" talkers decided to put the whole richard in their mouth.

Originally posted by Kohburn:
and you really need to drop the septic tank metaphor if you want to attept to argue that you only have issues with a few people over there like shaun.
thats like saying a public pool is a toilet because one kid pissed in it.

I didn't get banned from Pennocks, I didn't start a forum called "pennockssucks", I'm not the one constantly insulting everything and everyone over here.

> quote
>and you really need to drop the septic tank metaphor if you want to attept to argue that you only have issues with a few people over there like shaun.
>thats like saying a public pool is a toilet because one kid pissed in it.
It's a perfect metaphor. Act like a turd, get called a turd.
Here's another metaphor - how many turds have to float in a punchbowl before you refuse to drink the punch?

Ok, sweet. You best get to changing your opinion of RFT, then. *I* am the most prolific poster. Shaun is #2.

Originally posted by Raydar:
Seems like the point that many have been trying to make, all along.

Sorry Will. That was way to easy. You just set it right up there on the tee...

dude, u ***** alot for a chick, does your husband ever punch you in the face and just tell you to shut the **** up somtimes?

Shaun is always going to be an "attention whore" and making posts on RFT to goad PFF members into trolling RFT.
The people will troll over there when goaded. (human nature)
Shaun will ralley his foolish followers and keep the flames going because of his addiction for attention.
As long as that continues, Nobody is going to take RFT seriously except for those that Shaun has fooled into following him.

I think its funny that most of the RFT people Fierobear is arguing with have a greener bar than he does. Irony?

WOW are you really stretching it.

OMG you said "stretch" to Koburn LOL ROFL !
Now thats funny right there.

Originally posted by 88GT5.0KILLER:
LMAO I thought I was the only one that saw that!!!!!

damn i dont get it

I believe koburn was called "raffi" as in giraffe at one point in time. If you can't figure it out here's a hint. giraffes have a long _ E _ K . He was test driving a ferrari and was poking out the top quit a bit . Kinda like a hiena

Not to mention the fact that the thread in the spetic tank was started by someone using the moniker "nutswiging cletus fool". It looks like a joke, but does anyone think that kind of nickname would fly over here, even if it were a joke?
Yup, so much class over there.

i also like how people call me names, tell me to stay on rft, then i list somthing for sale, and receive pm's from some of the members telling me that, that say "hey trev buddy, whats the friend price for that, i really want it, can u hold it for me for tell next week? I will offer u more then the person who wants it right now...
give him a hand everyone! its the old self proclaimed intelligent pervert man that likes to oggle 17 year old minors
along with like 20 other old pervs.

D B Cooper

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D B CooperSend a Private Message to D B CooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test

------------------

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reguarding the post by Xanth on RFT.

You bring up the subject of Norman Phair.

Damn, this is what the 4th anti-Cletus thread in the last week?

Made me curious though, did find one consumer alert regarding him from kit-car home, though this may be old news.

http://www.kitcar.com/consu...html#anchor-V8Archie

Now, do a little more investigating & tell the whole story. Norman Phair also filed a BBB complaint against me & I tell my story in that complaint. If you read that whole complaint & my responses you'll see what really happened.

Here's the link to the complaint http://209.254.105.156/comp...041208/b/59d52d5b4c# then click on the link titled "Download a copy of this complaint so you can print it for your records."

Read a copy of the whole thing & you'll see why the BBB threw it out.

Archie

------------------

After Shaunbag is exposed as having asked Archie for a job as a Slack-Jawed Yokel
Archie sings ......... so I pulled off my hat & said imagine that, you workin' for meeeee. Lies, lies........

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 01-21-2007).]

Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, what an interesting thread. And it doesn't seem to have anything to do with green Fieros either
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2007 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, it's about people who own Fieros, which is good enough for me.
PFF
System Bot
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2007 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
beep!
buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2007 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

Wow, what an interesting thread. And it doesn't seem to have anything to do with green Fieros either

well, not until you brought it up
jetman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 273
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2007 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I most certainly hope that her suntan lotion doesn't hurt the finish on that Fiero.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2007 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Her BF totaled the green Fiero a couple of years ago.
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2007 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

Yeah, I thought I recognized her, she rode with me on the Dell's Run last year.

Archie
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2007 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will not allow myself to be verbally abused by someone who has never bought a thing from me.

So if I buy the economy kit, can I call you an ******* , or do I have to upgrade to the deluxe?

I would have done the same thing in that situation, the problem was obviously the installer, who should have fixed his own mistake.

------------------

1984 Fiero SE

buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:
So if I buy the economy kit, can I call you an ******* , or do I have to upgrade to the deluxe?

now there's an angle i never thought about.
i had UPS deliver a few shipments over the years.

what do i get to call him?
maybe i should get a special phone number i can call at 1am saturday morning when i've had too many beers.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by buddycraigg:

now there's an angle i never thought about.
i had UPS deliver a few shipments over the years.

what do i get to call him?
maybe i should get a special phone number i can call at 1am saturday morning when i've had too many beers.

hehe you can call this UPS man, ill just talk Fieros and how hawt you wife is
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If anyone still wonders why RFT has no credibility, no reason to keep wondering. I had posted on there some recently. I figured I'd try to give the forum the benefit of the doubt and really see what it's like. I did get a nice PM from Shaun with the subject "fag" but that's no surprise. Most threads in RFTvTW end up with gay or c*ck comments. But then check these out...

http://realfierotech.com/ph...viewtopic.php?t=5737
http://realfierotech.com/ph...viewtopic.php?t=5746

If that's how the admin wants to run his forum, then I have no use for it. If Will or any other RFT mods have a problem with people's opinion of the forum, take it up with your admin.
PFF
System Bot
crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since when do you stick up for trolls?
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Since when do you stick up for trolls?

I'm not sticking up for a troll. I'm saying because of the way RFT deals with the elements it doesn't like, I have no use for RFT.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
had to post this, this isnt against anyone!

crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2007 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

I'm not sticking up for a troll. I'm saying because of the way RFT deals with the elements it doesn't like, I have no use for RFT.

ok.
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2007 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Copied from RFT:

Falcon4 wrote:
hahahahahahha.... god, you guys hate each other's guts. What's he done that's caused you guys so much mortal hate? I mean... **** , one dude makes V8 conversion "kits" and one guy... well... wtf do you do, Shaun? XD

I mean, srsly.

He spends his time doin what u do pretty much, getting banned from Old Europe, then whinning about it on here endlessley, u guys should hook up

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that is one funny post!!

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 01-27-2007).]

crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2007 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think Shaun rubs off on people, now he has you acting like him.

Read the other forum, find something funny, quote it on this forum and have a good laugh. Yup, that sounds like Shaun.

[This message has been edited by crzyone (edited 01-27-2007).]

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2007 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think Shaun rubs off on people, now he has you acting like him.

Read the other forum, find something funny, quote it on this forum and have a good laugh. Yup, that sounds like Shaun.

Actually you have that wrong. Looking for something on the other forum to purposefully misquote it on your own forum and make an a$$ out of yourself by attempting to attack the author would be described as "acting like Shaun".

All I did was fully quote 84fierotrevor, I didn't misquote, attack, or berate anyone.

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2007 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that is one funny post!!

Funny or not, its true,
Falcon4 was saying how great this forum was, and that rft can rot in hell for all he cares, He gets banned, then suddenly cliff is a loser and rft is great, and pennocks is suddenly the suck??

give me a break, I woulda banned him way before cliff. atleast cliff gave him plenty of chances. to bad rft is gonna let him stick around

if he smartens up, I would be glad to have him around, but his track record with forums is not on his side so I am not expecting much.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2007 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Funny or not, its true,
Falcon4 was saying how great this forum was, and that rft can rot in hell for all he cares, He gets banned, then suddenly cliff is a loser and rft is great, and pennocks is suddenly the suck??

give me a break, I woulda banned him way before cliff. atleast cliff gave him plenty of chances. to bad rft is gonna let him stick around

if he smartens up, I would be glad to have him around, but his track record with forums is not on his side so I am not expecting much.

Wow. The irony here is unbelieveable.

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2007 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow. The irony here is unbelieveable.

the irony, is how fast u where able to reply to this thread, from the time I made a post, whats it like sitting on a computer hitting the refresh button every few seconds?

arnt you supposed to be busy making dinner for your hubby?
PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2007 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the irony, is how fast u where able to reply to this thread, from the time I made a post, whats it like sitting on a computer hitting the refresh button every few seconds?

Nope. It's my first reply in a week. I just happened to be stopping by, and saw your post.

Your reply was just minutes after mine. WHO is sitting on the refresh button? The irony continues...

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 01-28-2007).]

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2007 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nope. It's my first reply in a week. I just happened to be stopping by, and saw your post.

Your reply was just minutes after mine. WHO is sitting on the refresh button? The irony continues...

lol, no posts for weeks, i make a post, u instantly reply, I am still browsing the site, and go back and see yours. sorry but u can't hide that u sit onlinewith the refresh button, tell ur husband to skull ****k u more.
FieroGT42

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2007 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by FieroGT42 (edited 01-28-2007).]

crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2007 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, let this gay ass thread die.
CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2007 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hostfile? ROLF
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2007 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lol, no posts for weeks, i make a post, u instantly reply, I am still browsing the site, and go back and see yours. sorry but u can't hide that u sit onlinewith the refresh button, tell ur husband to skull ****k u more.

Yeah, these folks from the septic tank are soooo much better than us.

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2007 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2007 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Directed at nobody in particular.
I just like the pic.
crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2007 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, these folks from the septic tank are soooo much better than us.

When did you finally come to that realization? Now you need to convince everyone else here as well. About time someone came out and admitted it.

Seriously, your comment was dumb.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock