Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  The first 2020 'official' election prediction thread..... (Page 16)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The first 2020 'official' election prediction thread..... by maryjane
Started on: 11-01-2020 12:05 PM
Replies: 756 (10737 views)
Last post by: sourmash on 01-22-2021 02:14 PM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2021 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

(By the way, I don't like that Israel has so much influence over our country- You know that they are the ones really hoping we take out Iran; Russia/Putin wants us embroiled in ANY war but Israel and Putin's pal Benj want that war to be US soldiers dying in a war for Israel Against Iran)

If you say so, OK. Personally, I'd like to see us take the reins off and let Israel loose on Iran. Has nothing to do with DJT but, that's just my opinion.
On a side note, I see that Speaker Pelosi was re-elected for another term as Speaker. My lord the Dems are in need of new leadership they just don't seem to see it.

Rams
IP: Logged
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2021 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pelosi is a POS.....She should be tossed in the trash can....

As for "EVIL Iran!!!!"...Have you ever heard of Operation Ajax? I was on the USS Coral Sea during the Iran Hostage crisis and HATED Iran and Iranians.......Years (Decades) later I read an article about the Coup that brought the despotic Shah back into power after Iran >>Democratically<< voted for a different leader.....Most of the CIA has at one time or another stated that "Blow-back" from Operation Ajax was not worth the little we gained...But I am sure the Oil Industry is very happy with trading lives for profits....

Operation Ajax (From Wikipedia)

The 1953 Iranian coup d'état, known in Iran as the 28 Mordad coup d'état (Persian: کودتای ۲۸ مرداد‎), was the overthrow of the democratically elected Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh in favour of strengthening the monarchical rule of the Shah, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi on 19 August 1953,[5] orchestrated by the United States (under the name TPAJAX Project[6] or "Operation Ajax") and the United Kingdom (under the name "Operation Boot"), and carried out by the Iranian military.[7][8][9][10]

Mosaddegh had sought to audit the documents of the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company (AIOC), a British corporation (now part of BP) and to limit the company's control over Iranian oil reserves.[11] Upon the AIOC's refusal to co-operate with the Iranian government, the parliament (Majlis) voted to nationalize Iran's oil industry and to expel foreign corporate representatives from the country.[12][13][14] After this vote, Britain instigated a worldwide boycott of Iranian oil to pressure Iran economically.[15] Initially, Britain mobilized its military to seize control of the British-built Abadan oil refinery, then the world's largest, but Prime Minister Clement Attlee opted instead to tighten the economic boycott[16] while using Iranian agents to undermine Mosaddegh's government.[17]:3 Judging Mosaddegh to be unreliable and fearing a Communist takeover in Iran, UK prime minister Winston Churchill and the Eisenhower administration decided to overthrow Iran's government, though the preceding Truman administration had opposed a coup, fearing the precedent that Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) involvement would set.[17]:3 British intelligence officials' conclusions and the UK government's solicitations were instrumental in initiating and planning the coup, despite the fact that the U.S. government in 1952 had been considering unilateral action (without UK support) to assist the Mosaddegh government.[18][19][20]

Following the coup in 1953, a government under General Fazlollah Zahedi was formed which allowed Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, the last Shah of Iran (Persian for an Iranian king),[21] to rule more firmly as monarch. He relied heavily on United States support to hold on to power.[12][13][14][22] According to the CIA's declassified documents and records, some of the most feared mobsters in Tehran were hired by the CIA to stage pro-Shah riots on 19 August.[5] Other men paid by the CIA were brought into Tehran in buses and trucks, and took over the streets of the city.[23] Between 200[3] and 300[4] people were killed because of the conflict. Mosaddegh was arrested, tried and convicted of treason by the Shah's military court. On 21 December 1953, he was sentenced to three years in jail, then placed under house arrest for the remainder of his life.[24]:280[25][26] Other Mosaddegh supporters were imprisoned, and several received the death penalty.[14] After the coup, the Shah continued his rule as monarch for the next 26 years[13][14] until he was overthrown in the Iranian Revolution in 1979.[13][14][17]
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2021 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The only good thing tocome out of the Shah overthrowal was that we gained the 4 Kidd (Ayatollah class) Class destroyers. I think Taiwan has them now as DDGs.
(The shah was extensively brutal tho. )
theBDub

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2021 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

The claim is that there were 200,000 more mail in ballots counted than the State sent out.

I have not heard the claim that your link refers too. The website refutes a claim that was not made by anyone involved in the investigation of election circumstances.

engine man posted no links regarding his claim, so I have to assume him saying there were 200,000 more votes than voters is referring to the same conspiracy theory that Trump tweeted about just days ago, which my link refutes. If engine man was talking about mail in ballots, he should have said mail in ballots, which also isn’t true.

Originally posted by randye:

One of the key methods in determining if someone is a liar is when they answer a question that wasn't asked.

Apparently you noticed something I didn’t in engine man’s claim. Care to show me where he said he was talking about mail in ballots in the comment I quoted?
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2021 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

The only good thing tocome out of the Shah overthrowal was that we gained the 4 Kidd (Ayatollah class) Class destroyers. I think Taiwan has them now as DDGs.

I agree with you here.....

The Shah was a POS in every way and his and our actions with screwing Iran led to the extreme conflicts that we now have with the Muslims.

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 03:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 04:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 04:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Iran's bet on a lame duck month and things being different under crazy but mostly senile Uncle Joe Biden

I would rather believe that we were screwed by an evil aristocratic cabal than by more than half of the American people. I guess that makes me delusional.
engine man

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 07:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No i did not post a link so that makes it wrong and it was a republican in the PA house who is a accountant and hear is your link http://www.repdiamond.com/N...emature-and-In-Error and if his numbers are wrong they need to show how they are wrong and not just say they are wrong and it is complicated because that is BS until they prove him wrong
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by engine man:

No i did not post a link so that makes it wrong and it was a republican in the PA house who is a accountant and hear is your link http://www.repdiamond.com/N...emature-and-In-Error and if his numbers are wrong they need to show how they are wrong and not just say they are wrong and it is complicated because that is BS until they prove him wrong

Okay, so my first assumption was correct in which one you were referring to. My first link shows why it is wrong. In summary: the data they’re using for their “voters” number is not a complete number. Not all counties has updated their voter numbers by Election Day. You can read my first link for more information.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by engine man:
No i did not post a link so that makes it wrong and it was a republican in the PA house who is a accountant and hear is your link http://www.repdiamond.com/N...emature-and-In-Error and if his numbers are wrong they need to show how they are wrong and not just say they are wrong and it is complicated because that is BS until they prove him wrong.

"Response to December 28, 2020, release of misinformation by group of GOP state House members"

Pennsylvania Department of State; December 29, 2020.
https://www.dos.pa.gov/abou...s-Misinformation.pdf

It's a fairly brief statement. I am not here to say that it is either accurate or misleading. I'm just providing it as a logical counterpart to the message from "engine man".

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-05-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok they have not proven anything all they have said is they have not updated the voter total that is a statement it has been 2 months now and until they provide that info then the guy who did the audit is right and until they provide the numbers that prove him wrong he is right so as the old saying goes put up or shut up PA election officials.
\

[This message has been edited by engine man (edited 01-05-2021).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

"Response to December 28, 2020, release of misinformation by group of GOP state House members"

Pennsylvania Department of State; December 29, 2020.
https://www.dos.pa.gov/abou...s-Misinformation.pdf

It's a fairly brief statement. I am not here to say that it is either accurate or misleading. I'm just providing it as a logical counterpart to the message from "engine man".

I would think that a statement from the Pennsylvania Department of State would include a signature and the title of the person who signed the statement.
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-05-2021 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Shah disappeared a lot of Iranians. He was a great puppet for Big Oil, though. And offered a fulcrum against Arab oil nations in the region.

Iran signed the NNPT regarding nukes and has legal right to develop non-weapon related nuclear technology. That includes Urainium enrichment to 20%. Twenty isn't weapons grade. It's not close.

Just like North Korea, Israel won't sign the non-nuke treaty. They have no legal right to develop nukes and even stole technology to develop their weapons which they use to threaten the world (Sampson Option). Israel gave North Korea the model on how to dupe the USA and being Eastern Asians are more intelligent. The might not be as shrewd though.
It's against the Treaty, or our domestic laws, to give them military aid, but we're still doing it. Because the USA is a rogue nation too. They won't even protect us from border invaders.

According to one compilation I read, Iran (after the Muslim revolution) collaborated with Israel on weapons development, and allegedly, with the hopeful intent the rogue Israelis would share nuke development with them. The bulk of the funding came from Iran. When it became clear that Israel wasn't delivering timely results with them, Iran made a demand and Israel took the money and ran.
That is what the rift between Israel and Iran is currently said to be about according to this compilation I read.

The USA needs to dry up the welfare teat from state of Israel and stop vetoing the UN resolutions.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-05-2021 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016

Iran's bet on a lame duck month and things being different under crazy but mostly senile Uncle Joe Biden

Iran on Monday also began enriching uranium up to 20%, a small technical step away from weapons-grade levels of 90%,

Bull crap. Iran is allowed to enrich to 20% under the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty just as they were doing prior to P5+1 that Trump pulled out of. Before Trump pulled out they kept their agreement. Now that the USA has reneged and is strong arming nations for more sanctions Iran went back to the NNPT limits.

Further bull crap is that it's easy to go to 90%. The AP wants people to believe you just spin the centrifuges longer. The equipment is totally different as are the processes. Iran doesn't have the equipment and the US knows it. It's war mongering on more false claims.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

Jonathan Pryce will bring his acclaimed Shylock to New York in Shakespeare's Globe production of The Merchant of Venice.

David Gordon for TheaterMania; January 21, 2016.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-05-2021).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

According to one compilation I read, Iran (after the Muslim revolution) collaborated with Israel on weapons development, and allegedly, with the hopeful intent the rogue Israelis would share nuke development with them. The bulk of the funding came from Iran. When it became clear that Israel wasn't delivering timely results with them, Iran made a demand and Israel took the money and ran.
That is what the rift between Israel and Iran is currently said to be about according to this compilation I read.

Care to share the source of that compilation so the rest of us can read it?

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 01-05-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-05-2021 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nothing I committed to memory and it was not something I encountered anywhere else.
But to me it has suggestions there is truth in it. Would Iran do that? Probably. Would Israel do that? Without a doubt. Is the outcome likely? Totally.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am nervous about the outcome. I suspect it will not end well.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

That Victor record can't be older than 1925. That was when RCA first imprinted their records with "Orthophonic Recording" .
The story behind that process is pretty interesting but Victor didn't come up withit. The old Bell Labs did and Victor leased it from them for $40,000..a huge amount in those days, but the elctrically imprinted records using it were night and day compared to the older way.
There was huge kind of payola type thing that went on in the late 20s and 30s because Victor (and later RCA Victor did much of their recording in what was previously a church, with great accoustics..Camden NJ. The sound was rich and loud but it caused a problem. Juke boxes of the time couldn't handle the sound and it came out TOO loud and since those operators bought huge #s of records, they were able to force Victor/RCA to move their recording studio elsewhere. The recording studios also placed curtains between the sound source and themics or put a filter on the mic to reduce the high end. The quality for the home user tho declined because of the change. (This was still all mono and it wasn't until RCA/Vic started recording their artists in stereo that things improved around 1940. )

I may continue this in a different thread.
Back to politics....
I still think the dems are going to take at least one senate seat in Ga and maybe both.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 01-05-2021).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That Victor record can't be older than 1925. That was when RCA first imprinted their records with "Orthophonic Recording" .
The story behind that process is pretty interesting but Victor didn't come up withit. The old Bell Labs did and Victor leased it from them for $40,000..a huge amount in those days, but the elctrically imprinted records using it were night and day compared to the older way.
There was huge kind of payola type thing that went on in the late 20s and 30s because Victor (and later RCA Victor did much of their recording in what was previously a church, with great accoustics..Camden NJ. The sound was rich and loud but it caused a problem. Juke boxes of the time couldn't handle the sound and it came out TOO loud and since those operators bought huge #s of records, they were able to force Victor/RCA to move their recording studio elsewhere. The recording studios also placed curtains between the sound source and themics or put a filter on the mic to reduce the high end. The quality for the home user tho declined because of the change. (This was still all mono and it wasn't until RCA/Vic started recording their artists in stereo that things improved around 1940. )

I may continue this in a different thread.
Back to politics....
I still think the dems are going to take at least one senate seat in Ga and maybe both.

That particular recording was made on Sep 15, 1930 at 155 East 24th Street in Manhattan.
https://adp.library.ucsb.ed...3-Georgia_on_my_mind

It appears that the Victor Recording Company acquired the property on which its New York recording studio would be housed at auction in early 1928 (*) from Fiss, Doerr & Carroll’s, a firm that operated a horse auction market in the building in the latter part of the nineteenth and early part of the twentieth centuries. (See advertisement from New York Times dated February 26, 1928, above left.)

The building that Fiss, Doerr & Carroll’s had occupied was seven stories tall, and was built in 1907. Their business was to supply horses for the New York transit system, and later for use by the U.S. military in World War I.

Here is a link to some recordings made at the old church in Camden, NJ: https://www.youtube.com/pla...O5L8qYfvzeFVOnF4kZTN

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 01-05-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Georgia polls close in ten minutes.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Georgia polls close in ten minutes.

Late to this, haven’t looked anything up, but I have to think Republicans will take it home. I just don’t see Democrats coming out in large numbers twice so soon.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-05-2021 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They didn't come out the first time.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

Ha! So true. Funny Georgia checked Cobb County but not Fulton County. What are they hiding? The SoS must really hate Trump.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Funny joke, but no matter how many times you say it, no matter how many times Trump says it, it still won’t be true. It’s demonstrably, provably false. All you have to do is Google it. At this point, it’s clear you just don’t want to see the truth.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With 84% in, both Republicans are clinging to a lead that is skinnier than a crack whore.
Time to dig out the mojo hand.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-05-2021 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guess that means they lost when we wake up tomorrow.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

With most remaining votes coming from the more populous counties, that seems likely at this time.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Regardless of which party wins, both seats will go to the same party. Just my opinion/prediction..

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 01-05-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-05-2021 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The 2 headed, one body sellout party.
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If, it's a narrow Republican lead now, I have no doubt the Dems will win both races.

Mail in ballots. Pretty Slick Trick.

Rams

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

All you have to do is Google it.

Seven of the words most often accompanying specious claims.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Amazing how the stupid Hillary DEEP STATE!!!! has completely out smarted you good TRUMP!! "Conservatives"....I mean everything Trump says is manna from heaven..."Right"...?

Considering you only listen to Russian-certified news outlets trying to influence you to back trump into a new American Civil war. you probably haven't heard these two tidbits of news;

1) Trump spent an hour on the phone cajoling and threatening the Georgia (REPUBLICAN) Secretary of State about finding 11,709 votes so he could win. This has been deemed illegal by a number of people on both sides of the isle. the SOS denied everything that Trump claimed.

2) All 10 former Defense Secretaries signed a letter condemning any use of the US Military in influencing the election outcome.

All of these Republicans are being converted into Rinos or Leftists right before your eyes- It could not POSSIBLY be that TRUMP is wrong...."Right"..?
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Amazing how the stupid Hillary DEEP STATE!!!! has completely out smarted you good TRUMP!! "Conservatives"....I mean everything Trump says is manna from heaven..."Right"...?

Considering you only listen to Russian-certified news outlets trying to influence you to back trump into a new American Civil war. you probably haven't heard these two tidbits of news;

1) Trump spent an hour on the phone cajoling and threatening the Georgia (REPUBLICAN) Secretary of State about finding 11,709 votes so he could win. This has been deemed illegal by a number of people on both sides of the isle. the SOS denied everything that Trump claimed.

2) All 10 former Defense Secretaries signed a letter condemning any use of the US Military in influencing the election outcome.

All of these Republicans are being converted into Rinos or Leftists right before your eyes- It could not POSSIBLY be that TRUMP is wrong...."Right"..?

You are wrong again. The more you keep calling everyone "TRUMP!! "Conservatives"" the more unhinged you sound.

If you actually listened to the tape Trump kept asking for the truth. He didn't threaten anyone so you are completely wrong.

Here is something for you to chew on:

A new report from a number of reputable, PhD statisticians analyzes the suspicious floods of ballots trickling in following the November 3rd election, concluding all were in favor of Joe Biden.

https://thenationalpulse.co...-biden-ballot-dumps/

You can make of this what you will but half the country believes the election was stolen. 70% of Republicans and even 30% of Democrats. Trump is his own worst enemy no doubt. The one thing he has shown is who exactly are the Rinos.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Who the hell are you talking to?

More accurately, who do you believe you're talking to?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-06-2021).]

cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Randy- Are you a Proud Boy or Brown Shirt? You are obviously one or the other!

Hudini- I see you are quoting Far right Russia controlled news......Of course EVERYONE in the US voted for the GREATEST MAN TO EVER WALK THE FACE OF THE EARTH....LORD TRUMP!!!!

Trump; "You know what will happen to you if you don't find those votes for me? It's going to be bad!"

You keep claiming that YOU are Conservative, yet you cheer when Trump cut taxes on himself and the rest of the Ultra-rich while screwing the middle-class, you cheered when he announced bringing the troops home from Syria (But they ended up Saudi Arabia) and GIVING the whole ISIS situation over to your pal in Russia, and you are on board with Oklahoma blocking any attempts by LOCAL governments to stop Fracking which was (Obviously) causing Earthquakes.

See, I am really weird because I believe in old Conservative ideals;

A) Lower taxes for all but especially the Middle-Class

B) Taking care of US Military strategic situations overseas and NOT giving big gifts to people who want to destroy America (You haven't heard this but RUSIIA attacked the US govt and business computer systems (I know, amazing that Good CHRISTIAN Russia would ever do something bad..."Right"...?)

C) Govt control should be LIMITED, and especially should be used at the most local levels- like A) Cities then B) Counties, and then C) States and D) Country.....Banning control by local governments? What the heck is that?

So now you have to A) Kill or arrest all of those DEEP STATE!!! Democrats who (CHEATED!!!) Voted against Trump, then you have to B) Kill or arrest all of those evil traitorous Rinos that did not Goose-step to Trumps grand great Victory....That will leave you with approx' 40-50 million total US Population that can SEE Trump's Great Glory!!!! The other 250 Million who either voted for Biden or voted against Trump will not join in your Civil war (But I am sure that you can get all the support you want from Putin- He really loves you guys!
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whackadoodle pretty much sums it up. You don't have access to an RV and Propane do you?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Randy- Are you a Proud Boy or Brown Shirt? You are obviously one or the other!

So now you're accusing me of being a militia member or a Nazi.

WTF is wrong with you?

If you insist on continuing with your "Nazi" / "Brown Shirt" name-calling toward me then we will take it up with Cliff Pennock.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-06-2021).]

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Seven of the words most often accompanying specious claims.

Randy, you’re more than welcome to prove it wrong. You won’t though, because you can’t. GA’s Governor and SoS have been clear.

My other articles disproving claims here have just gone ignored. Or resulted in me being called a liar (despite being correct and referring to the right claim).
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock