Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  The first 2020 'official' election prediction thread..... (Page 15)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The first 2020 'official' election prediction thread..... by maryjane
Started on: 11-01-2020 12:05 PM
Replies: 756 (10744 views)
Last post by: sourmash on 01-22-2021 02:14 PM
theBDub

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2020 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

That would be an example of 'someone voting in anothers name', which I was told doesn't happen.

No biggie, I'm sure it only happened in one nursing home, in one county, and only one State.

I posted a link to a study. Todd has an anecdote. It’s not that I don’t believe it happened, I just have no evidence that this happens on any scalable level.

If you find any supporting evidence otherwise, let me know.
IP: Logged
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2020 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You haven't posted a link since I asked, and you ignored my question.

Your statement - "This doesn't happen" is an opinion that you stated. It was not qualified in any way, such as "This doesn't happen often enough to affect an election".

I disregarded your link to the Brennan propaganda.

A fellow Forum member says that this very thing happened to his elderly relative.

Have you anything to contribute?

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 12-21-2020).]

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2020 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You haven't posted a link since I asked, and you ignored my question.

Your statement - "This doesn't happen" is an opinion that you stated. It was not qualified in any way, such as "This doesn't happen often enough to affect an election".

I disregarded your link to the Brennan propaganda.

A fellow Forum member says that this very thing happened to his elderly relative.

Have you anything to contribute?

I haven’t posted a new link, no... it’s the same question and the same answer. If you have something that disproves my link, let me know. You can disregard it as propaganda while holding up OANN as your source of choice, if you’d like. My job isn’t to show you how to know the difference between an anecdote from a friend, peer-reviewed research, various news networks, and unproven conspiracy theories. You’ll have to do that all on your own.

My statement “this doesn’t happen” came with a link. That link is a study that says it happens so infrequently that it’s barely worth mentioning. The link carried the qualifier with it, you don’t require my subtext to be explicit.

Do I have anything to contribute? Do you? Do any of us?
engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2020 06:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PA reported 200 thousand more votes than voters and Joe won by 80 thousand votes but we are told no cheating in PA . i just wanted tp make it clear it was the GOP Legislatures of PA reported that on Fox news

[This message has been edited by engine man (edited 12-29-2020).]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2020 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The protest Jan 6th. Wonder if they'll accidentally allow Antifa and BLM to instigate.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2020 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And if the election wasn't already askew, a congressman-elect (not yet sworn in) has died of Covid.
https://www.politico.com/ne...ovid-congress-452218

Rep.-elect Luke Letlow (R-La.) has died from coronavirus, multiple sources confirmed Tuesday evening. He was 41.

Letlow, who announced on Dec. 18 that he tested positive for Covid-19, had been in the intensive care unit at Ochsner LSU Health in Shreveport.

Not sure how that affects the House or how it is dealt with in congress or by Lousiana.

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2020 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had one of my epiphanies the other day.

I think that President-elect Biden ought to consider reviving the idea that President Trump went with, of setting up a Presidential commission to review and improve the way that elections are carried out and the way that the votes are collected and counted. To try and get more commonality about it among the 50 states.

I think the "Elections Best Practices Commission" would be a good name for it.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2020 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please NOT, a 'presidential' council/commission.
Way too much possibility for abuse and influence by any given executive office holder.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 12-31-2020).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2020 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone else looking at the latest polls for the Senate runoff elections in Georgia on Tuesday?

I see favorable polling for the two Democrats, Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock, on Nate Silver's "FiveThirtyEight"
https://projects.fivethirty...e-polls/?cid=rrpromo

Just the two most recent polls that are listed, from JMC Analytics and Trafalgar Group.

I recognized the name "Trafalgar Group" because back before the November elections, I posted something here about it. That the man that heads up this polling enterprise was explaining why other pollsters and polling groups were underestimating the support for President Trump, and explaining why his polling methodology is more accurate.
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post12-31-2020 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pretty sure everyone expects the same theft as observed in the regular election of 2020.

America is no longer a Representative Republic. It's ruled by dual citizens, big tech and the global banksters.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2020 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Anyone else looking at the latest polls for the Senate runoff elections in Georgia on Tuesday?

No, but been reading some of the jabs and punches being thrown about. Getting down and dirty in the Peach State.

It all depends which side can get the most voters out to actually vote.

My best hope right now is that the GOP can consider themselves very lucky to win 1 of the races. It's going to be tight but my gut still says the dems will win both.

PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2020 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:
It all depends which side can get the most voters out to actually vote.

Ballot Box 13.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2021 03:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a signature match in a Georgia mail-in ballot. Silly people thinking the election was stolen:

Oh wait a minute. Maybe people are suspicious for a reason?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2021 04:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is that one of the two signature discrepancies that were identified in the Cobb County signature audit that was reported as completed on Tuesday, December 29?

"GBI [Georgia Bureau of Investigation] finishes signature audit in Cobb County, finds only two mismatches"
WSBTV(.com); WSBTV 2 Atlanta; December 29, 2020.
https://www.wsbtv.com/news/...BORHYJDBGZKKMPC3YAQ/
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-01-2021 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pretty sure everyone else can read the last line of the document and figure out where it came from .
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2021 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Signed Dec 16, 2020?
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-01-2021 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gwinnett County is a suburban county of Atlanta in the north central portion of the U.S. state of Georgia. In 2019, the population was estimated to be 936,250, making it the second-most populous county in Georgia. Its county seat is Lawrenceville. The county is named for Button Gwinnett, one of the signatories of the Declaration of Independence.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2021 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by engine man:

PA reported 200 thousand more votes than voters and Joe won by 80 thousand votes but we are told no cheating in PA . i just wanted tp make it clear it was the GOP Legislatures of PA reported that on Fox news

This is just more fake news propagated by Trump (I first heard this when Trump tweeted it a few days ago).

The voters in the SURE system weren’t a complete record of 2020 votes. The claim isn’t true, and is based on wrong data.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2021 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

theBDub

9688 posts
Member since May 2010

Originally posted by Hudini:

Here is a signature match in a Georgia mail-in ballot. Silly people thinking the election was stolen:

Oh wait a minute. Maybe people are suspicious for a reason?

Firstly, we have no proof his voter registration has a different signature. Secondly... according to BJ Van Gundy’s Twitter, Gwinnett County challenged his vote. Lol.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2021 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The real election theft was Putin and Trumpuppet stealing the 2016 election- but since Putin helped the conservatives they don't mind what he is doing to America (Anything for your Party....."Right"...?)
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-01-2021 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nobody can be taken seriously about election security unless they first speak about the nation that interferes and coerces politicians relentlessly before, during and after every single election. Israel.
PFF
System Bot
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2021 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

Nobody can be taken seriously about election security unless they first speak about the nation that interferes and coerces politicians relentlessly before, during and after every single election. Israel.

Well lets hear it. Links, quotes, pictures?
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-01-2021 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone who had any interest about the subject would look into it for themselves. It's a civic duty. Read the Times of Israel and the Jerusalem Post. Not doing our own homework is why we're where we are at. People like taking the bait that the media offers instead of doing a little searching.

AIPAC. Foreign lobbiests that don't have to register as foreign lobbiests even though they're lobbiests for a foreign nation. Yeah, I know some apologists will try to refute that on a technical ruling, but they're a foreign lobbying group. It's why Sarah Palin said the only flag in her office is the Israeli flag.

The elite changed the election contribution system to allow unreal amounts of money and influence from the richest people (corps identify as people so now they are) and look at the top 10 and 20 major campaign donors (like Sheldon Adelson) and what they want from people like Trump. They're buying influence on cabinet picks and advisors. Those advisors are the people telling him to move the embassy, which Iranian general to kill, to pull out of the nuke deal with Iran, etc. The advisors he's given are doing the steering.

It isn't China and Russia with the influence. Netanyahu can address the full Congress and they'll obediently give record numbers of standing ovations because sitting in the balcony are pro-Israeli staffers video-taping all of the Congress. Those tapes and responses determine how much AIPAC supports each congress person monetarily in their elections.

American citizens and dual citizens have flown Presidential candidates to Israel during election cycles to "legally" have campaign raising dinners. Yeah, that seems like a wholesome and great idea. The campaign donations get are legally credited coming from the Americans, but really now.

In the past 30 years, how much did Chinese and Russians contribute in comparison?
Are campaign dinners held in Russia and China?
How many of the top 10 and 20 campaign contributors have Chinese interests as their main interest?
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2021 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sourmash, I actually agree with you on ANY govt having influence over our govt. I am not saying that they can't send representatives to make us aware of situations that we can help with- but actual election influence should be considered an act of war.....

And you do know that Netanyahu is best buds with Putin....
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-01-2021 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's comforting to know that because it's adverse to what our media wants us to talk about. What I posted is really all I know about the topic and pretty much all of it comes from radio talk shows like Mike Rivero (who is part Jewish).

Not that I know anything about their relationship, but Putin and Netiyoohoo shouldn't be close with how Israel keeps bombing Russia's ally Syria and has even lead to Russian military deaths. Putin is a world statesman so he isn't going to cut off such a powerful person as Bibi.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-01-2021 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016

Originally posted by engine man:

https://www.investmentwatch...00-fraudulent-votes/

Here's a 12-31-2020 report about it, I'd say.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2021 05:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Votes cast vs voters that voted?

Rep. Russ Diamond, a Republican, is credited with making the discovery and going public with it. In a nutshell, he found that the total number of registered votes cast in Pennsylvania was more than 200,000 beyond the total number of people who actually voted.

Who did the 'excess' vote for?

Had all Pa counties uploaded and certified their vote history totals when Rep Diamond made his 'discovery?

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 01-02-2021).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2021 06:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There were not more votes than voters in Pennsylvania

CLAIM: There were 205,000 more votes than voters in the 2020 election in Pennsylvania.

THE FACTS: A misleading claim about election results based on incomplete data is circulating widely on social media a week before Congress meets to reaffirm Joe Biden’s decisive presidential win. . . . However, these claims rely on incomplete data, according to Wanda Murren, communications director for the Pennsylvania Department of State, who called the lawmakers’ release “obvious misinformation.” . . .

Anyone could go online with this link (below) to fill in the dots where I have the ellipsis (. . .) notation.

Ali Swenson for AP; December 31, 2020.
https://apnews.com/article/...7df6b001196b2f90b123

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-02-2021).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2021 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

Well....I am surprised you have even HEARD of it since Fox an OAN hasn't even MENTIONED it......And you guys only listen to Russian-certified News outlets like FAUX and OAN. A number of my "Conservative" friends have been telling me how great Russia is, how great a leader Putin is, and how Russia is "The only Christian country in the world"...My Aunt (Retired Air Force) raved about how great Putin was- the only leader in the world BETTER than Trump....She also told me that Obama was a Communist/Foreign-born Muslim who completely wrecked the country.....There was something about the un-employment rate being at 80%......

You don't actually MIND Russia attacking our country, do you?

I don't understand why we continue to persist with the "Russia" nonsense.

I'm going to speak FACTS here, and I mean this in a polite and frank manner. We've dis-proven numerous times that there was any collusion between President Trump and Vladimir Putin. I mean, this has been proven over and over and over. Numerous investigations, a special council, even leaking of e-mails and his tax returns have shown no such collusion.

Let's go over some more facts. We know that Russia "preferred" Trump. This is because Trump is not a fan of NATO, or more correctly, not a fan of the United States paying for NATO. This was a PLUS for Russia for a couple of reasons... a unified NATO and EU is harder for Russia to enact its influence on individual European countries.

Reality is, Russia is a shadow of its former self. They have two air craft carriers, one burned down, the other was built in the 1970s. They have a pathetic military and could quite honestly be defeated by nearly half the countries of this world. Most of their nuclear arms could barely get off the ground at this point, and Russia chooses to focus on small technological advancements in areas where they can still have an impact... e.g. hyper-sonic missiles, cyber warfare, etc.

Russia is also not a fan of China. They are basically enemies as they've had a long standing disagreement on the "type" of Communism that should exist in the world. Russia has historically built numerous military bases along it's satellite countries to protect against an attempted Chinese invasion. That's not so much the case anymore because China and Russia have MOSTLY buried the hatchet, but they are still not "allies." And anything that goes against China, is good for Russia. Bottom line, Trump was anti-China, and against US tax-dollars going to NATO.

FOR THAT REASON ALONE, Russia pushed propaganda that (for the most part) looked to sway the election towards Trump. I don't know any Republicans or Conservatives that ACTUALLY like Russia, other than being nostalgic for the 1980s / Red Dawn / Ronald Reagan / Red Scare days. You admire your adversary... but I don't know anyone who is Conservative that likes Putin or think that the Russian way of life is a good thing. On the other hand, Russia... USSR and CCCP have historically ALWAYS been on the side of the Democrats simply because they view Socialism (which is about as close as you can get to Communism) as a good thing. So Russia has always found allies in Democrats. We have far more examples of actual collusion with Democrats and Russians than you do with Republicans. Bernie Sanders even honeymooned in Moscow and praised the Communist regime. He still feels this way.

ALTERNATELY... you have the entire Middle-East, and most of Asia (minus Japan and Russia) that is PRO-Democrat. Democrats... I should say the politicians and the extreme left (Sanders, AOC, etc.) are big fans of Socialism and believe the United States needs to be remade into a socialist-minded country. For this reason, Democrats find allies in China, and the Middle-East countries are pro-Democrat because Democrats are anti-oil which means they'll enact anti-oil policies which will reduce oil production in the US and improve oil prices in the middle-East.

I really wish we would get off Russia and focus on China... but I don't think China is really a concern of yours. Russia is, again, a shadow of its former self. They are a cyber threat, but beyond that the country is a joke. China is far more a threat than Russia in every single facet and category... yet my ultra-liberal friends and family seem enamored with China and support that government ideology... which is crazy.

We actually have proven that Hunter Biden has accepted money from China, and to that extent, probably a good 25% of our Congress (or more) is actively manipulated and influenced by China. We all know about Eric Swallwell, but even Mitch McConnell with his wife Ms Choa is a threat. No one seems to take this seriously, and Biden seems to believe that we should make amends with China (become complacent). You should question why.

Whether you want to root for the Democrats, or you believe the Republicans are your "home team." You all should REALLY be concerned with China and what they are doing. The goal of all these disinformation campaigns is to pit all of us against each other. This is working quite well... meanwhile all of our politicians are being actively infiltrated by China. We need to all... regardless of your views, take a serious stance against China.

My personal opinion, I think it's too late...

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 01-03-2021).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2021 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

82-T/A [At Work]

22749 posts
Member since Aug 2002

You say a lot here, but no evidence.

1. Can’t find any links for this.

I've addressed this a few times before. Make your own opinion about why... but social media and even Microsoft and Google (though Google far worse than Microsoft) is actively blocking and eliminating anything that suggests voter fraud. Again... you can make up your mind as to why you think this is being done, but it is actually very much being done. As much as it might pain you, or make you sick... you need to start looking at websites that are not CNN, MSNBC, or the usual "circle jerk" of journalism. I encourage you to take a look at Epoch Times. Although some of their titles are a bit sensationalist (as are all news organizations), they tamper down anything that isn't confirmed and will not make claims unless they have actual proof. Lots of good information there.

Here's one I found that I haven't been able to confirm it's authenticity yet.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2021 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

This is just more fake news propagated by Trump (I first heard this when Trump tweeted it a few days ago).

The voters in the SURE system weren’t a complete record of 2020 votes. The claim isn’t true, and is based on wrong data.

The claim is that there were 200,000 more mail in ballots counted than the State sent out.

I have not heard the claim that your link refers too. The website refutes a claim that was not made by anyone involved in the investigation of election circumstances.
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2021 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All 10 living former Sec Defs signed a letter

The letter -- signed by Dick Cheney, James Mattis, Mark Esper, Leon Panetta, Donald Rumsfeld, William Cohen, Chuck Hagel, Robert Gates, William Perry and Ashton Carter -- amounts to a remarkable show of force against Trump's subversion efforts just days before Congress is set to count Electoral College votes.
"Our elections have occurred. Recounts and audits have been conducted. Appropriate challenges have been addressed by the courts. Governors have certified the results. And the electoral college has voted. The time for questioning the results has passed; the time for the formal counting of the electoral college votes, as prescribed in the Constitution and statute, has arrived," the group wrote.

The US military will back and defend the US Constitution without fail.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2021 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The claim is that there were 200,000 more mail in ballots counted than the State sent out.

I have not heard the claim that your link refers too. The website refutes a claim that was not made by anyone involved in the investigation of election circumstances.

One of the key methods in determining if someone is a liar is when they answer a question that wasn't asked.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2021 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
82-T/A...First, I appreciate the civility with which you answered- If everyone in America on both sides responded like that we would be far better off.

Second, although I agree with you on the "Liberals have a cozier relationship with Russia" in the past...Most of Trumps business dealing have been related to Russia and the Russian mob, Rudy has a very tight relationship with Russia also- There was a lot of obvious effort to sway the elections towards Trump.....Fox News is owned and run by Rupert Murdock, who's best friend and business partner is Vladimir Putin. OAN is completely controlled by Russia also. Heck, Russia was even trying to slip an agent into the NRA! QAnon is controlled by Russia also..... Think about this; "Everyone was watching to the LEFT for any danger...meanwhile the enemy slipped in from the RIGHT"

Here is something else to consider; What if Russia is playing BOTH sides against each other? I have serious doubts about the reliability of CNN.
What if Putin is having BS fed to the left thru CNN? Remember this; Together we stand, divided we fall

I stopped watching the local Fox Affiliate around 2000-2002...But most of my friends (Who are conservatives) continued to watch and especially the cable crap (I will never...suck on a cable- would rather just read books). Around 2005 they started saying really ridiculous things, and they got worse as the years passed.

The final straw was the whole Jade Helm crap. And then suddenly, Trump was the "Only man who should lead this great nation!!!" and suddenly he rose to power.

i wanted Jeb Bush to be elected in 2016- I especially liked that during his running of Florida, they passed some extremely conservative legislation...after a year it was obviously not working the way they had expected; Instead of putting his head down and saying "Stay the Course!!!" he went to the state Legislature and stated "We need to change course on this- it is not working"

I wish more politicians- On BOTH sides- would have the strength of character to do that; We can try crazy ideas- but we need to have the courage to actually accept when ideas don't work.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2021 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 01-03-2021).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2021 04:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What if Russia is playing BOTH sides against each other?

There is no IF about it. Putin and the Russians may not have a military equal to the West, but they aren't dumb and they have had decades to hone their skills, knowing full well how to play America against itself.
Putin himself was KGB earlier in life for 16 years.. He knows how the paths run.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-04-2021 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cvxjet, you know how I know you only care about anti-Republicanism? You only spout 2 year old cable news talking points. I see nothing in your posts that support that you read books.

The most damaging spy in our lifetime (reports say US history) was just released from prison.
He was granted citizenship in the foreign country that he spied for while still in a US prison.
The Prime Minister of that foreign country greeted him personally with a hero's welcome when he arrived there.
That foreign country allows the Russian mafia to operate with impunity in their borders.
That contry even sold US spy info to the Soviet Union.
That foreign nation has your credit card info, your buying history, your internet browsing history, your cell data including names and numbers of your contacts and conversations of our texts.

Pollard and his wife moved to Israel where they were greeted on arrival by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Jonathan Jay Pollard (born August 7, 1954) is a former intelligence analyst for the United States government. In 1987, as part of a plea agreement, Pollard pleaded guilty to spying for and providing top-secret classified information to Israel. He was sentenced to life in prison for violations of the Espionage Act.[1]

Pollard is the only American who has received a life sentence for passing classified information to an ally of the U.S.[2] In defense of his actions, Pollard declared that he committed espionage only because "the American intelligence establishment collectively endangered Israel's security by withholding crucial information".[3] Israeli officials, U.S.-Israeli activist groups, and some U.S. politicians who saw his punishment as unfair lobbied continually for reduction or commutation of his sentence.[4] The Israeli government acknowledged a portion of its role in Pollard's espionage in 1987, and issued a formal apology to the U.S.,[5] but did not admit to paying him until 1998. Over the course of his imprisonment, Israel made repeated unsuccessful attempts through both official and unofficial channels to secure his release.[6] He was granted Israeli citizenship in 1995
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-04-2021 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016
If you get a chance to, you might look up Locked Up Abroad Season 6 episode 13 titled The Hasidic King of Coke

When a strictly orthodox Jewish grocer becomes a cocaine smuggler, his traditional appearance makes him invisible to customs officers, until his decision to become 'the Jewish Pablo Escobar' leads to a stretch in a violent Brazilian prison.

There's also this Hasidic smuggling ring you can look into:

In the late 1990s, an Israeli Canadian named Sean Erez set up one of the biggest Ecstasy smuggling rings in the United States by using Hasidic Jews in New York as couriers. Erez and his associates roped in young Orthodox boys by telling them that they would smuggle diamonds from Europe. Erez counted on the fact that the Hasidic adolescents would join in a scheme that allowed them to rebel against their restrictive lifestyle. In the operation’s peak year, the Hasidic carriers brought more than 1 million Ecstasy pills from Holland through John F. Kennedy International Airport. As the carriers’ mistakes added up over time, Erez and his associates were arrested in 1999 and 2000, respectively. “Holy Rollers,” a feature film based on the debacle and starring Jesse Eisenberg, was released in 2010.

These were 17-18 year old Hasidic boys. But guess who's parents didn't care that they were flying all over the world at that age? They all knew they were smuggling.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2021 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sour- You do a great job of trying to keep the "Trump-gang" together.....Anyone even suggests doubt of what Trump is doing or spouting and you immediately start calling them "Rinos" or "leftists"......Just like the little gangs in HS. No dissent allowed!!!

Even when I was a hyper-conservative Reagan man back in the 80s I was smart enough to know that >>Questioning<< the actions and motives of our leaders was not only OK, but actually Necessary...And the most important questioning should be reserved for YOUR own party or favorite leader...Don't be a sheep!

Yet the new trump! "Conservatives" make it very clear that they ALL must MARCH!!! with Trump and never question ANYTHING he does...Just like good little brown-shirts.....

When you look at Trump, do you see him bathed in a bright glowing light?

(By the way, I don't like that Israel has so much influence over our country- You know that they are the ones really hoping we take out Iran; Russia/Putin wants us embroiled in ANY war but Israel and Putin's pal Benj want that war to be US soldiers dying in a war for Israel Against Iran)

[This message has been edited by cvxjet (edited 01-04-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-04-2021 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:
Sour- You do a great job of trying to keep the "Trump-gang" together.....Anyone even suggests doubt of what Trump is doing or spouting and you immediately start calling them "Rinos" or "leftists"......Just like the little gangs in HS. No dissent allowed!!!

Bull. You don't do a very good job of anything because you just try to deflect and deflect more.

You just invent things people never say because you can't discuss or even understand what has been said. Trump is meaningless now.

Even when I was a hyper-conservative Reagan man back in the 80s I was smart enough to know that >>Questioning<< the actions and motives of our leaders was not only OK, but actually Necessary...And the most important questioning should be reserved for YOUR own party or favorite leader...Don't be a sheep!

Bull. You prove my point AGAIN. I have no party.
And Reagan was never as conservative as people pretend now. He allowed massive gun control and legalized
millions of illegals.
His supporters weren't either because that's where the Neo-cons came into the R party.

Yet the new trump! "Conservatives" make it very clear that they ALL must MARCH!!! with Trump and never question ANYTHING he does...Just like good little brown-shirts.....

When you look at Trump, do you see him bathed in a bright glowing light?

(By the way, I don't like that Israel has so much influence over our country- You know that they are the ones really hoping we take out Iran; Russia/Putin wants us embroiled in ANY war but Israel and Putin's pal Benj want that war to be US soldiers dying in a war for Israel Against Iran)

The only reason we're discussing war with Iran is because Israel wants us to. Same with Iraq and why Syria is in the list.

So you still refuse address the recent spy release and the rogue nation who made him a hero at our expense. Trump is gone. This problem stays no matter whi is President.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock