Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  The first 2020 'official' election prediction thread..... (Page 11)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The first 2020 'official' election prediction thread..... by maryjane
Started on: 11-01-2020 12:05 PM
Replies: 756 (10742 views)
Last post by: sourmash on 01-22-2021 02:14 PM
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2020 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

MEM will be on with the latest from our Canada desk...

No. Just no.
IP: Logged
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2020 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Breaking News from Nevada

"Trump retweeted a Nevada doctor's selfie to push the false claim that COVID-19 is a hoax. But the photo actually showed [the doctor] in a new and still unused hospital-care site."

Oma Seddiq for Business Insider; December 2, 2020.
https://www.businessinsider...ovid-19-hoax-2020-12

Don't go anywhere. MEM will be on with the latest from our Canada desk after this brief commercial break.

It's no worse than the seasonal flu, it's just a couple of people from China and it's completely under control, and will all be gone when the weather gets warmer and gone from the news in November.
All those people were gonna die anyway, and most of the others died in car crashes and CDC just blamed it on Covid so folks in the medical sector could make more money. yeah That's the ticket. All this shutdown and masks over a few sniffles.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 12-02-2020).]

williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2020 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Don't go anywhere. MEM will be on with the latest from our Canada desk after this brief commercial break.

It's not going to work unless you guys work together.

cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2020 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

That, is an outright fabrication on your part.

You know...In 2016 I was telling the Trumpers on Performance Boats Forum that they were dumb for having bought the Obama/Jade Helm/Texas invasion hoax...They ALL denied that they had ever even HEARD of it......So I brought back the 2015 thread "That Zhit ain't gonna fly!" where they were all sharing info on buying weapons and ammunition so they could be ready for when the commie/chinese invasion started.....It was really funny how they all shut up and there were no posts for a WEEK in the Political section......

Wait! Wasn't "Trump says the virus will be gone by May" and "Covid-covid-covid....It'll be all gone after the election!" total fabrications? He never actually said those two things....."Right"....?

sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post12-02-2020 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That, is an outright fabrication on your part.

The delusion is striking in his last statement. wow, I'm in awe that someone could even achieve that level.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-02-2020 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016

Originally posted by cvxjet:

You know...In 2016 I was telling the Trumpers on Performance Boats Forum that they were dumb for having bought the Obama/Jade Helm/Texas invasion hoax...They ALL denied that they had ever even HEARD of it......So I brought back the 2015 thread "That Zhit ain't gonna fly!" where they were all sharing info on buying weapons and ammunition so they could be ready for when the commie/chinese invasion started.....It was really funny how they all shut up and there were no posts for a WEEK in the Political section......

The example is another non-sequitur. Buying ammo for stockpile has nothing to support that they believed what you claim. Besides it's what everyone should do, just like they would store extra food and water for an emergency just as fedgov has been suggesting for a while now.

The Chinese have a 20 million excess of males with zero possibility for a Chinese mate in China. What do you do with 20 million too many males? Look at history and what governments have done.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 12-02-2020).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2020 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wait! Wasn't "Trump says the virus will be gone by May" and "Covid-covid-covid....It'll be all gone after the election!" total fabrications? He never actually said those two things....."Right"....?

I don't know if he did or did not. I think he actually said it would be gone by 'April when it warmed up' at a New Hampshire campaign rally. . But I do know, that those type things were certainly stated by many people on various discussion boards I am on, including PFF which is what I was alluding to..

If given a choice between scientific evidence and conspiracy theory, way too many on both sides these days will chose conspiracy theory simply because they can't or don't want to face reality and/or don't want to be bothered with double checking what they read or hear..

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 12-02-2020).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2020 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

maryjane

69622 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by sourmash:

The example is another non-sequitur. Buying ammo for stockpile has nothing to support that they believed what you claim. Besides it's what everyone should do, just like they would store extra food and water for an emergency just as fedgov has been suggesting for a while now.

The Chinese have a 20 million excess of males with zero possibility for a Chinese mate in China. What do you do with 20 million too many males? Look at history and what governments have done.

It's actually closer to 30 million excess males as of 2019.
715 million males to 685 million females.
The ratio at birth has been pretty lopsided for years but evens out quite a bit when you look into China's military age.
1.14 males to each female at birth but 1.05 males to females age 16-64.
Males die sooner/more often than females in China (and probably everywhere else)
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-02-2020 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Think of how many divisions they could field from that.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2020 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Let me state this very clearly; THEY were talking about >>OBAMA<< ordering the US MILITARY to >>INVADE<< Texas...It was very clear and when I brought that thread back with all of them having posted in it, they could NOT deny it....I am sure you were all running around screaming that Texas was about to be invaded back in 2015 too.....But now you want to deny it because you now KNOW it was a total hoax and YOU fell for it.

Just exactly like you thinking that Trump is a Saint and that Russia is the only Christian country and Vlad is a great leader.....Most of your non-conservative beliefs are stupid; The DEEP state stole the election because trump is the greatest president ever and EVERYONE loves him so much. Here is the internal logic failure of that statement; YOU state that the liberals are STUPID and incapable of doing anything right, yet in the same breath you also state that the Liberals have an organization that completely controls the US government (And the world (Except saintly Vlad-Land) and you can't stop them and they have obviously >>>>>>OUT-SMARTED<<<<<< all of you "Brilliant" conservatives.....

It is amazing what Vlad can get you guys to believe....are you ready to start shooting your neighbors, family and friends? (Remember, anyone who doesn't swoon over Trump is probably in the DEEP STATE!)

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2020 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PROBLEM SOLVED
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2020 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Think of how many divisions they could field from that.

It doesn't really matter, the ratio.
Chinese laws allows for mandatory service for all military age men and women in time of war or national defense regardless of marriage status thru a 24 month conscription, but it currently is not in effect. There are plenty of volunteers so conscription isn't needed.
If war really came, 30 million would be a drop in the bucket, provided the PLA could arm and outfit each member. They could easily have around 400 million men in their armed forces and if they called up the women of military age as well, the ranks would swell to around 700-800 million.
Around 67,000 US Army sized divisions.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-02-2020 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cvx, I didn't bother to finish reading all your above post because it's unhinged, tangential, then unhinged again. Only read the 1st of each deflection.

BUT, you should easily be able to find that thread again to post a link here since you found it before, right? Prove your claim. I'm confident by now in your credibility that it will never happen. Because it won't prove what you're claiming here. A person can't post what doesn't exist. So, I challenge you, post a link to the thread, please.

Your initial claim is that storing ammo is an indictment of some sort. Weird. Really.

Trump is a lifelong Democrat who ran as a Republican because that's where the "yuge" dis-possessed scapegoated base of voters is located. And he won bigly. Bwahahahaha! You Democrats produced Trump. Are you angry that he left?

Never knew anything of Jade Helm until reading it here just this month. I don't understand watching Curse of Oak Island or Finding Bigfoot, which would all be identical. I also don't know what Q-anon is, nor do I care.

I like Gold Rush. Not White Water Gold Rush. Oh, and independent media. Not phony entertainers like Alex Jones.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 12-02-2020).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-02-2020 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016
Wonder what type of soldiers they would make in this century? Would they be similar in discipline to the 20th century Chinese now that they have a taste of potential income and potential middle class lifestyle? I don't see a US vs. China war working out of the US.

It doesn't really matter, the ratio.
Chinese laws allows for mandatory service for all military age men and women in time of war or national defense regardless of marriage status thru a 24 month conscription, but it currently is not in effect. There are plenty of volunteers so conscription isn't needed.
If war really came, 30 million would be a drop in the bucket, provided the PLA could arm and outfit each member. They could easily have around 400 million men in their armed forces and if they called up the women of military age as well, the ranks would swell to around 700-800 million.
Around 67,000 US Army sized divisions.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-02-2020 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016
Holy cats!, I went back and read it! Jesus Christ cvx, frothing mouth, head spinning and all. You been taking Trump Twitter lessons? I see similarities.

Wow, i didn't even vote for Trump.
But I sure hope he wins in court.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2020 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Let me state this very clearly; THEY were talking about >>OBAMA<< ordering the US MILITARY to >>INVADE<< Texas...It was very clear and when I brought that thread back with all of them having posted in it, they could NOT deny it....I am sure you were all running around screaming that Texas was about to be invaded back in 2015 too.....But now you want to deny it because you now KNOW it was a total hoax and YOU fell for it.

Just exactly like you thinking that Trump is a Saint and that Russia is the only Christian country and Vlad is a great leader.....Most of your non-conservative beliefs are stupid; The DEEP state stole the election because trump is the greatest president ever and EVERYONE loves him so much. Here is the internal logic failure of that statement; YOU state that the liberals are STUPID and incapable of doing anything right, yet in the same breath you also state that the Liberals have an organization that completely controls the US government (And the world (Except saintly Vlad-Land) and you can't stop them and they have obviously >>>>>>OUT-SMARTED<<<<<< all of you "Brilliant" conservatives.....

It is amazing what Vlad can get you guys to believe....are you ready to start shooting your neighbors, family and friends? (Remember, anyone who doesn't swoon over Trump is probably in the DEEP STATE!)

Bro nobody knows what you are talking about. This isn’t the boat forum.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2020 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

theBDub

9688 posts
Member since May 2010

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
This is one of the things being looked at right now. It appears as though there were millions of votes for Joe Biden that apparently had nothing else voted on in the supposed ballot... which would be statistically completely improper.

... and I can assure you, in response to your other thread, you are most definetely not unbiased or devoid of group think. The fact that you want us to believe this so badly, is akin to the 14 year old in high school who wants everyone to believe he's not a virgin.

I’m just saying, many on here are so biased, they thought Trump would win without a fight. Biden won handily. And they can’t figure it out besides “fraud,” even without evidence.

That’s a sign that their circle is very limited.

If Trump won, I would have been surprised (because the polling was expectedly off, but shouldn’t have been that far off), but I wouldn’t have thought fraud, just like I didn’t in 2016.

I don’t care if you believe that I have a diverse circle of friends. We are all biased in some way. You said you immediately think of me, so I am going to respond. I know I have a fairly good head on my shoulders, because I had a pretty good idea of what the election outcome would be (though I didn’t expect FL to be Red or GA or AZ to be Blue), among other reasons. :shrug:
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2020 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cvx, I didn't bother to finish reading all your above post because it's unhinged, tangential, then unhinged again. Only read the 1st of each deflection.

BUT, you should easily be able to find that thread again to post a link here since you found it before, right? Prove your claim. I'm confident by now in your credibility that it will never happen. Because it won't prove what you're claiming here. A person can't post what doesn't exist. So, I challenge you, post a link to the thread, please.

Your initial claim is that storing ammo is an indictment of some sort. Weird. Really.

A) After I brought that thread back to life, the moderator eliminated it completely, and also, if you try to go to Performance boats forum, you can't do anything unless you are a forum member...

B) I am in no way saying that buying ammo is wrong- what I am saying is that these fools were stocking up because, as they stated in that thread; Obama had ordered the US Military (Your belief is "Obama hates the Military and the Military hates him" so why would they follow orders blatantly against the constitution?) to invade Texas and confiscate all of their guns and then confine them to a Walmart. Every conservative I talked to back in July-September 2015 was ready to explode from this story.

You guys think Trump is a great man, a self-made millionaire....but he has declared bankruptcy more times than anyone in history, and he originally was given money by his Daddy...He has cheated multiple times on his wives with **** stars, and will not release his tax statements so we can see where all of his money is coming from (Russia) and he has belittled the Covid crisis so that we are now the worst country at trying to contain it....but hey, none of his family is among the 270,000 PLUS dead from the virus so it's not important...."Right"...?

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2020 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
By all accounts, the current PLA is pretty danged 'professional'.
They haven't been seriously tested since the early 50s and were not terribly good then. Many were conscripts, just out of basic training and under armed and poorly led and outfitted for the battle they were thrown into. The 1979 Chinese/Vietnam conflict ended upwith the Chinese on the losing side numerically (30,000 dead PLA and 10,000 dead Vietnamese) but from what history shows, China did not really throw their best units into the fight but neither did Vietnam. That tho, was 40 years ago, and the PLA has modernized a lot. Gone in those 4 decades tho, is the element that many nations and their armies have found to be the difference between defeat and victory. Combat experience. There is no replacement for it on the field of battle especially in the battalion down to platoon unit size iow, NCOs.

Certainly better armed and equipped now compared to 50s and late 70s and no lack of steadfast discipline, but the rest is just conjecture.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-02-2020 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A) After I brought that thread back to life, the moderator eliminated it completely, and also, if you try to go to Performance boats forum, you can't do anything unless you are a forum member...

Joining a forum is easy. You aren't convincing anybody. I knew there wasnt a posting for that thread.

B) I am in no way saying that buying ammo is wrong- what I am saying is that these fools were stocking up because, as they stated in that thread; Obama had ordered the US Military (Your belief is "Obama hates the Military and the Military hates him" so why would they follow orders blatantly against the constitution?) to invade Texas and confiscate all of their guns and then confine them to a Walmart. Every conservative I talked to back in July-September 2015 was ready to explode from this story.

Well, none of that describes me. And during Katrina .gov confiscated firearms from people at times. It's not unrealistic to assume it will happen again.

You guys think Trump is a great man, a self-made millionaire....but he has declared bankruptcy more times than anyone in history, and he originally was given money by his Daddy...He has cheated multiple times on his wives with **** stars, and will not release his tax statements so we can see where all of his money is coming from (Russia) and he has belittled the Covid crisis so that we are now the worst country at trying to contain it....but hey, none of his family is among the 270,000 PLUS dead from the virus so it's not important...."Right"...?

The Bidens would have to give Trump Russian money. They're keeping that stuff.

Trump was born rich and spoiled. As an adult he was always a Dem. I don't think he's great. He's so far over his head, it's hopeless. They outflanked him long ago and he was left making some foreign policy deals.

When Trump declared bankruptcy while divorcing Ivana it was my opinion it was a ploy to lower his settlement. And I don't care that he filed BR, ever. It's business. Hate the game. Change the game. His taxes don't worry me. He filled his cabinet with people working against him, including Kushner and his daughter.

Both parties in DC hate Trump. Because he showed just how easy a man with a strong personality can defeat them all at the polls.

Obama was a hollow man. He was great at reading a teleprompter but stammered like Bush when he had to wing it. Bush couldn't read the darn thing. Slick Willie could deliver on or off prompter, but he's a dirtbag. Reagan always delivered.

cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2020 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes- I know you love trump....and I know that you have it very easy as all trumpers do; Anyone against Trump is a leftist liberal who hates America and wants to destroy it, while anyone who blindly follows trump is a good guy.

I used to be a conservative- hated the stupid liberals...But then I watched the conservatives come into power and start doing stupid stuff...realized that both parties are full of crap....But trump is not really a conservative- he claims to be, but he is a puppet of your real hero, Putin.

I understand why you love putin- he has basically wrecked America without firing a shot...That is impressive....if you don't mind him WRECKING America...Under his orders, Trump gave away the Syria situation to Putin (While NOT bringing all of the troops home), also he has done a great job spreading Covid thru-out the US population (Remember how you guys were runnin' 'round saying that Covid was a hoax, and then not as bad as the Flu? Anything Trump tells you you believe)

The fact remains that YOU bought the Jade Helm hoax (Claiming you never heard of it is the Proof that you were going nuts back then)...Your hero governor in Texas called out the state militia to follow US troops around....

Remember now, Obama is a Foreign-born, Muslim, Commie who DID destroy America and left it a smoking ruin until Trump the Great Rode in on a silver Unicorn and fixed everything......So why are you hiding behind a mask now?
PFF
System Bot
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2020 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes- I know you love trump....and I know that you have it very easy as all trumpers do; Anyone against Trump is a leftist liberal who hates America and wants to destroy it, while anyone who blindly follows trump is a good guy.

I used to be a conservative- hated the stupid liberals...But then I watched the conservatives come into power and start doing stupid stuff...realized that both parties are full of crap....But trump is not really a conservative- he claims to be, but he is a puppet of your real hero, Putin.

I understand why you love putin- he has basically wrecked America without firing a shot...That is impressive....if you don't mind him WRECKING America...Under his orders, Trump gave away the Syria situation to Putin (While NOT bringing all of the troops home), also he has done a great job spreading Covid thru-out the US population (Remember how you guys were runnin' 'round saying that Covid was a hoax, and then not as bad as the Flu? Anything Trump tells you you believe)

The fact remains that YOU bought the Jade Helm hoax (Claiming you never heard of it is the Proof that you were going nuts back then)...Your hero governor in Texas called out the state militia to follow US troops around....

Remember now, Obama is a Foreign-born, Muslim, Commie who DID destroy America and left it a smoking ruin until Trump the Great Rode in on a silver Unicorn and fixed everything......So why are you hiding behind a mask now?

I sure hope you are making fun of people and are not serious. If so I applaud the effort however "bull in a china shop" it appears. If you are serious though, wow. Just wow.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2020 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I used to be a conservative-

No you weren't.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-03-2020).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2020 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Trump "Conservatives" are very simple-minded....They only believe what Trump tells them to believe...It is called Self-propagandization....The Germans were led down a path by the first big use of Propaganda- they believed that Hitler was a great man and that they (The Germans) were the "Master race".....You would think that people had learned not to believe BS spouted at them- especially the "Used-car Sales pitch" type; "You are smart- always right....Now here is a really good car!" Just amazes me when people say "Anything Fox and Trump tells me I believe!"

February 2020; Trump says the Virus is no big deal and will be gone by May

October 2020; Trump holds rallies and states "Covid-covid-covid....It will all be gone after the election"

Trump has had the virus, and 278,000 US citizens have DIED from it.....

But then ALL of the Trump "Conservatives" believed that Obama invaded Texas and confined 28 million texans to ONE Walmart......

They will believe any BS fed to them....

It must be awesome to have such a steel trap of a mind.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-03-2020 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hudini, he believes it. He lives it ever since getting booted off Boaters World for posting it.

For a Democrat he's ok. Not very effective though.
Now that you're banned from the boat forum you still can have fantasy arguments here as if they are actually happening. You lost then. You're losing again.

No, you aren't stable enough to have been conservative. What you mean is you listened to talking heads and tv sheep-shaggers who told you people can change sexual identity with a pronoun.

I understand why you love putin

Because he's a statesman. Because he stopped American homosexuals from adopting Russian children. Because he kicked jewish oligarchs out of power, which is why the sheep, their sheep-shaggers and your media god-masters hate him. Hahahhaha, Mr Putin. Well played.

- he has basically wrecked America without firing a shot...That is impressive....if you don't mind him WRECKING America.

Russians aren't invading and taking our jobs. Russia didn't outsource our jobs to China. Russia didn't invade Syria, they were invited by Assad decades ago. Russia didn't spend trillions on wars for no reason. Russia didn't attack on 9-11-01. Russia didn't collapse our economy.

..Under his orders, Trump gave away the Syria situation to Putin (While NOT bringing all of the troops home), also he has done a great job spreading Covid thru-out the US population (Remember how you guys were runnin' 'round saying that Covid was a hoax, and then not as bad as the Flu? Anything Trump tells you you believe)

I remember saying the response is a hoax, because it is. I remember you guys saying 2 million would die unless we all play Chicken Little.

You're still trying to argue about what got you booted from Boaters World. Hahaha.
I'm taking the word of people here who said what Jade Helm is. Never looked it up because I'm still sane.
Was the Gov that pos globalist wannabe scumbag who couldn't remember which 3 agencies he proposed to eliminate in the 2016 debate? He's your kinda conservatism.

The people who got you booted off Boaters World would like you to rejoin under a different name so they can all kick you around the circle like old times. It takes a village and they want you back for one day.

Obama does whatever globalists tell him because they bought him.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-03-2020 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016
Rick Perry. That was the TX Gov. Hope he gets audited, the scumbag. Mr Trans-American corridor.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2020 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Remember; Anyone who disagrees with Lord Trump is a dirty commie leftist....You have to use the typical gangster way of keeping your gang in line- no dissension allowed!

Russia and the Putin-puppet have you guys ready to wreck our country...Look what is happenin' now;

Trump backers, including Flynn, edge toward a call to 'suspend' Constitution to head off Biden taking office

Remember to burn the flag along with the constitution...Traitors; Here is your new flag modeled after the Russian flag.....

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-03-2020 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glorious Leader will ascend to his rightful and just place as first king over Unified Trumplandia. His destiny is to save the world from Shoe-booty Biden and gang of gun grabbing miscreants.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2020 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Remember; Anyone who disagrees with Lord Trump is a dirty commie leftist....You have to use the typical gangster way of keeping your gang in line- no dissension allowed!

Russia and the Putin-puppet have you guys ready to wreck our country...Look what is happenin' now;

Trump backers, including Flynn, edge toward a call to 'suspend' Constitution to head off Biden taking office

Remember to burn the flag along with the constitution...Traitors; Here is your new flag modeled after the Russian flag.....

So sad that one person, let alone so many more, can be so delusional.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2020 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Shoe-booty Biden

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-03-2020 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can see by the link that you got it.
Well done, sir.

"Good night shoe-booty."
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2020 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... very simple-minded....

They will believe any BS fed to them....

"They only believe what X tells them to believe...It is called Self-propagandization....Past people were led down a path by the big uses of Propaganda- they believed that X was great and that X were the problem....spreading and inspiring division and revenge, through fear and anger. You would think that people had learned not to believe BS spouted at them- especially the "Used-car Sales pitch" type; "You are smart- always right....Now here is a really good car!" Just amazes me when people say "Anything X and X tells me I believe!"
. What you are referring to fits more with BLM, Antifa, and the social justice, post modernist group identity politics.

I am not a "Trump Conservative", not sure who you are talking to here because you dont name names.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 12-03-2020).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2020 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The above comments sound like the folks who celebrated their obamaphones.

I could not imagine any of the conservative folks that I know saying or thinking anything like that.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 12-03-2020).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2020 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PROBLEM SOLVED

Problem solved? Maybe not. For those who are "entertaining" the idea of an armed conflict between the U.S. and China, and brought in ideas about the male-female imbalance in the Chinese population. Just published yesterday...

"China has done human testing to create biologically enhanced super soldiers, says top U.S. official"
Ken Dilanian for NBC News; December 3, 2020.
https://www.nbcnews.com/pol...er-soldiers-n1249914

References to "gene-editing" and "CRISPR" and a comment from Wilson VornDick.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-04-2020 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The genes of conquering armies is littered across the ages within the mitochondrial DNA of the conquered people. It's the norm that the indigenous males are displaced by the conquering males because the female indigenous are taken and/or give themselves to the conquering hordes to procreate. For those who do or don't believe in the bitten apple and temptation, history proves that this is the normal occurrence.

Are we headed for a Firefly reality? No. Probably not. The UN states that by the end of this century almost half the world population will be of African persuasion since the rest of the world is slowing reproduction while Africans are accelerating.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2020 05:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My guess that China wants a Biden presidency is probably correct:

"Biden Taps Former Chinese Tech Mogul For Trade Transition"

"President-elect Joe Biden tapped a businessman and lobbyist with ties to Chinese Communist Party-run technology firms to help lead a trade agency review team.

Ted Dean joined Biden’s agency review team for the Office of the United States Trade Representative in November. A former Obama administration bureaucrat, Dean also worked for multiple organizations that dealt with the business and technology arms of the Chinese Communist Party. Dean served as the principal and president of a large Chinese tech consulting firm, as well as the chairman of a China-friendly business lobbying organization."

https://freebeacon.com/nati...or-trade-transition/
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2020 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hudini

9029 posts
Member since Feb 2006
This tweet:

"Yesterday we learned a forensics examination of a Ware County, GA #DominionVotingSystems machine found votes were switched from @realDonaldTrump to @JoeBiden.

This is one machine in one county in one state.

Did this happen elsewhere? We need to know!

EXAMINE ALL THE MACHINES!

— Rep. Jody Hice (@CongressmanHice) December 4, 2020"

Hmmmm.....
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2020 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2020 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The news came out in the last couple of days that the FBI seized a bunch of hard drives and USB sticks in a raid in Phoenix last month. It seems to have something to do with the election.

Being the FBI, I wouldn't be surprised if they were destroying evidence.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2020 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Exclusive: The FBI Is Investigating Voter Data Theft In This Key 2020 Election Battleground [Maricopa County, AZ]"

Thomas Brewster for Forbes; December 4, 2020.
https://www.forbes.com/site...und/?sh=3cb4b63b34a4

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-07-2020).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock