Started on: 06-14-2018 01:56 PM
Replies: 137 (2732 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 04-07-2019 07:27 PM
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2018 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I heard about this on the local right wing radio. Transgender athletes "easily" sweeping the girls division. I thought up until recently this was considered a mental health disorder. Fact of the matter is the Olympics is here every 4 years to prove that women can NOT compete with men.
http://www.wtnh.com/news/co...mpetition/1236486365

2 sophomores beating out all the seniors?

I personally take huge issue. I also don't want them showering with girls. Thoughts?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2018 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chromosomal testing.

If you have a 'Y' Gene, you're male.

Dress how you like.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 06-14-2018).]

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2018 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Chromosomal testing.

If you have a 'Y' Gene, you're a boy.

Dress how you like.

Pervs are obviously going to exist regardless of this, but it brings up the bathroom situation as a whole. Straight guys not wanting to go with gays. Transgenders going in the girls (before or after surgery), which obviously neither of these athletes are old enough to get. I think you have to be legal? I also am of the impression males are more likely to be into watching others, but that is probably just a societal programming thing. You know the one. Men are more dangerous and more likely to hurt and rape. Men can't be a single parent as well as women. Men are more likely pedophiles. Men always hit women.

As far as being gay, transgender, or whatever. I am just tired of hearing about it. You do you, but I don't force my heterosexual traditional marriage on others. I don't think it is the entire community, but the ones that are, are just so over the top in your face about it all.

[This message has been edited by ls3mach (edited 06-14-2018).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-14-2018 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only a thought...

I can see a family faking something like this for glory. Race be damned.

I especially enjoyed all of the other constestants faces immediately after the "girls" would win a race. We will surely be hearing about the "racist snears" by the other athletes.

MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post06-14-2018 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

...., but it brings up the bathroom situation as a whole.....

I've solved that one.

The world is full of trees, bushes and fire hydrants. Not to mention telephone poles.

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2018 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

I've solved that one.

The world is full of trees, bushes and fire hydrants. Not to mention telephone poles.

How's telling your neighbors you're a registered sex offender every time you move working out for you?
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2018 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:Men can't be a single parent as well as women. Men always hit women.

Did feel you did not define well what you were doing with your list. This 2 I dislike because they fixed statement as if it has to be. I never hit my wife, I did catch her wrist in mid swing. My buddy was the single parent, he was / is a much better parent.

I hope you were just pointing out the "societal programing" of the feminist talking points.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2018 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is probably the most ignorant "social issue" I have seen in my entire life. Do they still teach biology in school?

We got here by way of progressivism (how to boil a live frog), driven by destructive leftist dogma.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-14-2018 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see a few of us took negs. Rinselberg posted. Suck a dick Rinselberg.

The rest of you enjoy your day.

I cannot be neg banned.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2018 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

This is probably the most ignorant "social issue" I have seen in my entire life. Do they still teach biology in school?

We got here by way of progressivism (how to boil a live frog), driven by destructive leftist dogma.

Isn't it strange how leftists will accuse people of trying to deny science when it comes to "climate change" but will happily ignore science where it suits them?

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2018 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FriendGregory:

Did feel you did not define well what you were doing with your list. This 2 I dislike because they fixed statement as if it has to be. I never hit my wife, I did catch her wrist in mid swing. My buddy was the single parent, he was / is a much better parent.

I hope you were just pointing out the "societal programing" of the feminist talking points.

I was. My friend is a single father of 3. All with varying extra needs. I don't beat my spouse or child. I only know 1 male rapist. I know plenty of women who are/were sexual predators. It is a programming that seems to be gaining traction instead of losing, which is sad.
PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2018 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
transgender means you are in the process of changing everything about your sex, and also when everything has been completed. If its completed, you have an ID and name change to complete everything...then you are for practical purposes the newly assigned sex. HOWEVER, I do agree that this should not carry over into letting athletes compete in their Re assigned sex. As for showering or using the restroom of their new gender, I dont see the problem. They look and act like their new gender and should be allowed to use it. Transgender is not a mental disorder or being perverted. If your a man and change to a woman, you should have the same access as other women. Those transgendered men to women have no interest in ogling women. All the ones I know, even those mid process, want to be with straight men. Id have no issue with my daughter going into a restroom with a transgender m to f. At worst they would want to know where she got her shoes or dress because they love them. Theyre not interested in peeking at her boobs or butt. I would be more uncomfortable with a m to f trans in the same restroom as me...because theyre interested in men. Its the same way for a f to m...not a good idea to put them in the same shower or restroom as women...because they are men by your definition, attracted to women, at least for the most part. Gay men are also really not interested in m to f transexuals because the want someone who looks and acts like a man...not a woman, real or not.

Your going to have to get used to it, because its rapidly increasing like it or not. Like I said, I do agree that in athletics, they should not be allowed to compete in their re assigned gender. In certain sports, one or the other may have an unfair advantage. I have friends who are transexuals, and just transvestites who dress like opposite sex. All of them are nicer to be around than most straight dickwads ive been around. If you feel good and macho about belittling them as perverts or sickos, good for you. You just prove how sick or insecure you really are. If their not intruding on you, its really none of your business. I firmly go by live and let live...or to make it easier for some to understand, leave me alone and ill leave you alone. I dont like blacks or muslims, but as long as their not affecting me, I dont care...they can kill each other off if they want.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 06-14-2018).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post06-14-2018 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

How's telling your neighbors you're a registered sex offender every time you move working out for you?

We dont have that same level of stupidity here. At worst its a ticket and nothing more.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2018 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A male who has surgery to make him look like a woman is no more of a female than a Fiero with a body kit is a Lamborghini.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2018 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And that's the best comment I've heard on the subject....EVER!
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2018 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A male who has surgery to make him look like a woman is no more of a female than a Fiero with a body kit is a Lamborghini.

Yes, but one would have more use for the second than the first.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-14-2018 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We dont have that same level of stupidity here. At worst its a ticket and nothing more.

I would prefer if we tattooed the foreheads of those pet-a-childs found guilty with bright pink ink. Mark them.

I could say the same about certain other felonies. Not going to go farther though.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2018 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That may be true for you as a hater. With all the surgeries, a name change, and that name on all official documents makes you legally what you want to be. legality is 98% of it. Like ive said before, I know several that YOU would sleep with and you would never have a clue. Theyre hot enough to be legal female supermodels. They changed voice box, body from head to toe, developed female mannerisms, and everything else that would make them female...other than just being born male. The ONLY way you would know after hanging out a whole weekend with them is if they actually told you they were born male. You cant see chromosomes or anything else that would give them away. Sure they cant have kids, but I know a few women who cant do that either...and not everyone even wants kids in the first place. Ill bet you never knew that one of the current Victorias Secret models is a transexual either...and theres no way you can even guess which one...even in lingerie or a bikini. If she fessed up, you would never believe her. Are you so insecure she would be a threat to you being as you say, a mentally ill pervert ? Redneck way is to hate anything YOU dont like...you cant just let someone live their own life as they want. How exactly does it affect you that someone whos legally a girl wants to use a girls bathroom ? Afraid she cutting in on your ability to peep yourself? as I said above, theyre not interested in the slightest in the girls in the restroom so what would make them a pervert ? You want to be a fat slob, maybe others think your a freak. I know im disgusted seeing 300 lb women in shorts or tights, but I leave them alone as I dont care how gross they look since it dont affect me in any way. Some here probably have Fieros I would class as a piece of junk, but its theirs and I dont care. BTW, Lambos are just expensive pieces of junk. I know people who have them and other than to just impress someone, they even hate them. One even sued the dealer after a year to make them buy it back for every penny he paid for it. It spent more time being fixed than driven. He won and got his money.

Anyway, just STFU and mind your own crappy business and stop lusting for transsexuals who wouldnt give you the time of day if you begged.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 06-15-2018).]

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2018 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

transgender means you are in the process of changing everything about your sex, and also when everything has been completed. If its completed, you have an ID and name change to complete everything...then you are for practical purposes the newly assigned sex. HOWEVER, I do agree that this should not carry over into letting athletes compete in their Re assigned sex. As for showering or using the restroom of their new gender, I dont see the problem. They look and act like their new gender and should be allowed to use it. Transgender is not a mental disorder or being perverted. If your a man and change to a woman, you should have the same access as other women. Those transgendered men to women have no interest in ogling women. All the ones I know, even those mid process, want to be with straight men. Id have no issue with my daughter going into a restroom with a transgender m to f. At worst they would want to know where she got her shoes or dress because they love them. Theyre not interested in peeking at her boobs or butt. I would be more uncomfortable with a m to f trans in the same restroom as me...because theyre interested in men. Its the same way for a f to m...not a good idea to put them in the same shower or restroom as women...because they are men by your definition, attracted to women, at least for the most part. Gay men are also really not interested in m to f transexuals because the want someone who looks and acts like a man...not a woman, real or not.

Your going to have to get used to it, because its rapidly increasing like it or not. Like I said, I do agree that in athletics, they should not be allowed to compete in their re assigned gender. In certain sports, one or the other may have an unfair advantage. I have friends who are transexuals, and just transvestites who dress like opposite sex. All of them are nicer to be around than most straight dickwads ive been around. If you feel good and macho about belittling them as perverts or sickos, good for you. You just prove how sick or insecure you really are. If their not intruding on you, its really none of your business. I firmly go by live and let live...or to make it easier for some to understand, leave me alone and ill leave you alone. I dont like blacks or muslims, but as long as their not affecting me, I dont care...they can kill each other off if they want.

If this was aimed at me youb have a very distorted understanding of how I feel on the subject.

Edit. You are just flat out being vile to people. Jesus man.

[This message has been edited by ls3mach (edited 06-15-2018).]

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2018 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ls3mach

11603 posts
Member since Mar 2002

That is the first nice thing I've ever seen you post about Canada.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2018 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach: I heard about this on the local right wing radio. Transgender athletes "easily" sweeping the girls division.

I do find it ironic how the leftist agenda results in women being subjugated by men. Like when Glamour magazine named a transvestite "Woman of the Year", because apparently none of the 3.5 Billion-plus women on the planet were worthy of the title. IMO, stuff like that is a slap in the face to real women. For a woman, being a leftist must be like an abusive relationship.
PFF
System Bot
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2018 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What changed? Several years ago the transgender movement was screaming from the mountaintops that trans does not mean gay... Which would mean a guy wanting to be a girl would still be attracted to girls.. Now Roger is posting that that just isn't true.. I think it's all bs myself, the severe spin put on everything makes me more hesitant to believe any of it.... Which probably makes me a hater as well.

Brad

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2018 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They want girls in the Boy Scouts, they want boys in the girls' showers, yet they want separate sports competitions based on criteria that they have been arguing against. And anyone who dares to disagree is a "hater". This is Leftist philosophy at the depth of depravity.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-15-2018 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2018 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Civilization, human society, has developed over thousands of years. Thousands of years of trial and error. Thousands of years of study and experimentation. And suddenly a small, inexperienced contingent of mental defectives believe they know better. They need to get their head out of (a very dark place with limited visibility) and observe the outside world for a while.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 06-15-2018).]

LitebulbwithaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2018 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://goo.gl/images/i5NNyw

This man had surgery done to become a lizard. Is he man or lizard?

https://goo.gl/images/SZNvNg

This man had surgery done to become a woman. Is he man or woman?

[This message has been edited by LitebulbwithaFiero (edited 06-15-2018).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2018 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LitebulbwithaFiero:

https://goo.gl/images/i5NNyw

This man had surgery done to become a lizard. Is he man or lizard?

https://goo.gl/images/SZNvNg

This man had surgery done to become a woman. Is he man or woman?

Neither is a man. Both are children, playing dress up, because each has a tenuous grasp of reality.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2018 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

What changed? Several years ago the transgender movement was screaming from the mountaintops that trans does not mean gay... Which would mean a guy wanting to be a girl would still be attracted to girls.. Now Roger is posting that that just isn't true.. I think it's all bs myself, the severe spin put on everything makes me more hesitant to believe any of it.... Which probably makes me a hater as well.

Brad

You need to educate yourself. Trans has nothing at all to do with being gay. Transexuals for the very most part want to be the opposite sex, or feel they should have been the opposite, and theyre interested in relationships with the other sex. Trans 'girls' are almost always interested in straight men. As that is legally, since they are girls and like men...they are hetrosexual. There are exceptions to everything, so not saying there are none interested in girls. There are also born girls who like girls...that is the definition of gay. Same for legal men who like men. I know this all for fact having contact with all kinds of people myself...no matter what spin you want to put on it. A girl who likes men is NOT gay. I dont know a single trans girl of the ones I know interested in being with a girl other than just hang out like all girls do. Thats the FACT. A transvestite, men who dress like women obviously could like either men or women...thats the type that poses at least some risks you could worry about. They COULD dress like women to get access to women like you think. Transexual is a completely different person...in no way similar other than they both wear womens clothes. You can believe whatever you want, its a free country for you...but apparently not for anyone whose lifestyle you dont agree with.

I get so tired and annoyed at having to repeat myself on this nearly monthly to ignorant people who dont know what theyre talking about. You dont like transexuals, stay away from them...its really that easy. I assure you they dont want anything to do with you either.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 06-15-2018).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2018 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Neither is a man. Both are children, playing dress up, because each has a tenuous grasp of reality.

Fantasy role playing of children is a healthy and desirable thing for normal development.

Most all normal children eventually mature to the point where they can readily distinguish fantasy from reality, usually at an early prepubescent age.

The examples given are mentally ill people, not children.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2018 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13821 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Anyway, just STFU and mind your own crappy business and stop lusting for transsexuals who wouldnt give you the time of day if you begged.

WOW.

With all of your vitriol and chatter on this subject I have to ask one question Roger.

What are you going to change your name to?
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2018 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Theres that mentally ill thing again. Its NOT a mental illness. An illness indicates there is a possible cure. There are no meds or pills that cure you of transexualism. I could say your mentally ill for liking a car that proved to be a flop.
PFF
System Bot
LitebulbwithaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2018 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A transgender woman is a man as god made them. If they are into dudes, no matter the amount of surgery they are homosexual.
There is no "he was a girl in his mind". That is sexist. The one thing that determines your sex, is what reproductive organs god gave you before birth. If you were born with male reproduction parts and nothing more, then decide you want female bits so another dude can penetrate you- you are a homosexual no matter what some doctor did to your junk to make it bits

[This message has been edited by LitebulbwithaFiero (edited 06-15-2018).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-15-2018 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
X Chromosome. Y Chromosome.

Mic drop.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2018 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Theres that mentally ill thing again. Its NOT a mental illness. An illness indicates there is a possible cure. There are no meds or pills that cure you of transexualism. I could say your mentally ill for liking a car that proved to be a flop.

It factually IS a mental illness as defined in The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), the psychiatric disorder diagnostic guidebook for practitioners.

The DSM called transgender identity “sexual deviations” in 1968. In 1980 it was “psychosexual disorders,” and in 1994 it was “sexual and gender identity disorders.” The DSM-5 changed the listing of transgender to “gender dysphoria,” in 2013.

It remains classified as a mental illness today.

We still want to know what you're going to change your name to.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-15-2018).]

sdgdf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2018 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sdgdfSend a Private Message to sdgdfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That may be true for you as a hater. With all the surgeries, a name change, and that name on all official documents makes you legally what you want to be. legality is 98% of it. Like ive said before, I know several that YOU would sleep with and you would never have a clue. Theyre hot enough to be legal female supermodels. They changed voice box, body from head to toe, developed female mannerisms, and everything else that would make them female...other than just being born male. The ONLY way you would know after hanging out a whole weekend with them is if they actually told you they were born male. You cant see chromosomes or anything else that would give them away. Sure they cant have kids, but I know a few women who cant do that either...and not everyone even wants kids in the first place. Ill bet you never knew that one of the current Victorias Secret models is a transexual either...and theres no way you can even guess which one...even in lingerie or a bikini. If she fessed up, you would never believe her. Are you so insecure she would be a threat to you being as you say, a mentally ill pervert ? Redneck way is to hate anything YOU dont like...you cant just let someone live their own life as they want. How exactly does it affect you that someone whos legally a girl wants to use a girls bathroom ? Afraid she cutting in on your ability to peep yourself? as I said above, theyre not interested in the slightest in the girls in the restroom so what would make them a pervert ? You want to be a fat slob, maybe others think your a freak. I know im disgusted seeing 300 lb women in shorts or tights, but I leave them alone as I dont care how gross they look since it dont affect me in any way. Some here probably have Fieros I would class as a piece of junk, but its theirs and I dont care. BTW, Lambos are just expensive pieces of junk. I know people who have them and other than to just impress someone, they even hate them. One even sued the dealer after a year to make them buy it back for every penny he paid for it. It spent more time being fixed than driven. He won and got his money.

This is why I'm glad I'm most attracted to wide hips. Like to see transgender people change their bone structure in their hips . Maybe if they transitioned before puberty, but in any case that is something that should be illegal. Kids should have to wait until their brain fully develops before they make a choice that drastic. Like in this article, kids in school already transitioning before they're even adult enough to choose?? LIB INSANITY. If libs had their way kids would be choosing as soon as they can talk.

I made a post on reddit asking about expectations for transgender rights. Libs believe transgender people should be regarded the same as "cis"gender in dating. I used to be liberal and have supported LGB freedom my entire life, but I draw the line at it interfering with heterosexual dating. Libs believe people are bigoted for wanting sex change disclosure in dating. Its not talked about much in the media but you can bet next time libs are in power it'll be a major thing.

[This message has been edited by sdgdf (edited 06-16-2018).]

sdgdf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2018 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sdgdfSend a Private Message to sdgdfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sdgdf

253 posts
Member since Sep 2012

Trans 'girls' are almost always interested in straight men.

This is where the problem is. LGB is fine because they keep it to themselves and therefore don't harm anyone. Trans people wanting hetero people pushes LGBT on hetero people. Not very many heterosexual people would want to date/have sex with someone who isn't really their gender, and only is because of science and some crazy surgery/hormones. If libs get their way hetero people won't even have a right to question it without being called a bigot.

As far as I'm concerned, transgender people are mentally ill. LGB is fine but if you're so off mentally you want to butcher your own body that's self destructive. Medical science isn't so perfect that changing gender is just like the real thing and there aren't consequences health-wise. Its like someone wanting to be asexual and their mind is at odds with their sexuality, and they want to take drugs to kill their libido so they don't have a sex drive. Such drugs have consequences and any doctor would recommend therapy to get them adjusted to their nature rather than doing something so drastic. One of the main arguments for gay/lesbian is that they're naturally the way they are and that's why they should be accepted. If you have to alter your body I don't think that counts.

I've been supportive of LGB my entire life but I'll never support transgenders, and if LGB wants to include T so much I'll stop being supportive of the entire movement.
sdgdf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2018 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sdgdfSend a Private Message to sdgdfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sdgdf

253 posts
Member since Sep 2012

You dont like transexuals, stay away from them...its really that easy. I assure you they dont want anything to do with you either.

Doesn't work with:

Trans 'girls' are almost always interested in straight men.

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2018 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

I do find it ironic how the leftist agenda results in women being subjugated by men. Like when Glamour magazine named a transvestite "Woman of the Year", because apparently none of the 3.5 Billion-plus women on the planet were worthy of the title. IMO, stuff like that is a slap in the face to real women. For a woman, being a leftist must be like an abusive relationship.

I am hard right winger. I don't know the intention of your post, but as I said my wife and I do traditional gender roles. We like it this way. I personally do not care what anyone does. Be courteous and quiet about it.

EDIT.
That wasn't meant at you.

[This message has been edited by ls3mach (edited 06-16-2018).]

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2018 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ls3mach

11603 posts
Member since Mar 2002
Deleted

[This message has been edited by ls3mach (edited 06-17-2018).]

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2018 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach: I don't know the intention of your post...

The intention was to point out the hypocrisy of social progressivism.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock