Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Taillight repair covers for sale on ebay. Not mine (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Taillight repair covers for sale on ebay. Not mine by Cavvy09
Started on: 06-15-2016 08:21 AM
Replies: 182 (6464 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 08-22-2016 08:33 AM
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ITR SOL:

I believe your actions, combined with a few others, directly contributed to an already strained situation.

The situation became "strained" years ago, long before you were a member here, when this same guy was pulling these same stunts.

Myself and others are simply looking out for fellow forum members. It's rather bizarre that some of us are still on the receiving end of criticism for being diligent.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
IP: Logged
ITR SOL

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2016 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

The situation became "strained" years ago, long before you were a member here, when this same guy was pulling these same stunts.

Myself and others are simply looking out for fellow forum members. It's rather bizarre that some of us are still on the receiving end of criticism for being diligent.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

And when this same basic behavior is exhibited in other threads that don't have anything to do with this person? Is it still "looking out for other forum members"? As I said before, I don't know you from Adam, but you and certain others seem to gravitate towards drama and/or create it where it hadn't previously existed. I might be wrong, but this is how it looks from the outside. I'm not going to perpetuate this, just know that other members may see your behavior quite differently than how you've justified it in your mind.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And when this same basic behavior is exhibited in other threads that don't have anything to do with this person?

You paint a broad stroke. Sure, make it about me. Post some links if you wish. I've nothing to hide.

Seems like, for reasons known only to you, that you're trying to deflect the discussion away from Slammed/Dallas.

Maybe I should be investigating your previous posts.
gtjoe

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtjoeSend a Private Message to gtjoeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You paint a broad stroke. Sure, make it about me. Post some links if you wish. I've nothing to hide.

Seems like, for reasons known only to you, that you're trying to deflect the discussion away from Slammed/Dallas.

You have attacked, accused and harassed slammed from the beginning, and have provided absolutely no proof of your accusations. You have brought nothing but negative contributions to this thread.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gtjoe:

You have attacked, accused and harassed slammed from the beginning...

Oh? Post a link.

lorennerol

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I comprehend what you're saying, I just don't agree with your assessment. I believe your actions, combined with a few others, directly contributed to an already strained situation. I believe this has created an environment where someone is "damned if they do, and damned if they don't". If nothing they do can get you off of them, why continue?

This person is 'damned' because they repeatedly didn't. Didn't ship product, didn't explain why, didn't warn customers of delays, didn't explain why invalid tracking numbers were provided, didn't issues refunds when promised, ad nauseum. Had they done more 'doing', the early critics (who turned out to be correct) would have been silenced. It's unfair to blame people for being right in this situation, I think.

As to the 'why continue?' question, well, because some hopeful, eternally optimistic and/or desperate people kept sending them money.

It's also worth noting that the majority (all but one, IIRC) of the people here adamantly defending this person, who was at best deceptive, joined the site in the last year or so, since this all started. It's not much of a stretch to believe that these accounts belong to Slammed/Dallas, though only Cliff can tell for sure. And Cliff, since I know you are reading this, it would be doing the community a service to ban the accounts that are clearly coming from the same place. IP logs provide strong evidence. Ad impressions over this saga aren't worth (more) people getting ripped off.

gtjoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtjoeSend a Private Message to gtjoeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh? Post a link.

I only posted my observations of your behavior in this thread, Im at loss for what you need a link to, can you not find this thread?
gtjoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtjoeSend a Private Message to gtjoeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

gtjoe

380 posts
Member since Feb 2012

Originally posted by lorennerol:

This person is 'damned' because they repeatedly didn't. Didn't ship product, didn't explain why, didn't warn customers of delays, didn't explain why invalid tracking numbers were provided, didn't issues refunds when promised, ad nauseum. Had they done more 'doing', the early critics (who turned out to be correct) would have been silenced. It's unfair to blame people for being right in this situation, I think.

As to the 'why continue?' question, well, because some hopeful, eternally optimistic and/or desperate people kept sending them money.

It's also worth noting that the majority (all but one, IIRC) of the people here adamantly defending this person, who was at best deceptive, joined the site in the last year or so, since this all started. It's not much of a stretch to believe that these accounts belong to Slammed/Dallas, though only Cliff can tell for sure. And Cliff, since I know you are reading this, it would be doing the community a service to ban the accounts that are clearly coming from the same place. IP logs provide strong evidence. Ad impressions over this saga aren't worth (more) people getting ripped off.

Define defending. I certainly feel that a few people in this thread and the others on this subject have been out of line in their criticism of Slammed. While I dont feel that slammed has been a good vendor at this point, quite a bit of the banter that has gone on is uncalled for, and has been unproductive. I am certainly not involved with slammed amd have been here a good bit longer than a year.
This whole saga though makes it clear to me I will NEVER try to launch a fiero related product on this forum, and I am certain I am not the only one who has read through this saga and came away with that conclusion.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You have attacked, accused and harassed slammed from the beginning...

Im at loss for what you need a link to, can you not find this thread?

Here, I'll save you the trouble. This was my first post in this thread. Twenty posts preceded mine. I only posted after Slammed brought up my name. Seems appropriate to bring it to your attention, as "fanboys" were indeed mentioned.

Originally posted by Patrick Here:

I get criticized by your fanboys (and/or your PFF aliases) for "derailing" threads involving you... so I stayed out of this one. But then you feel the need to bring my name up. You must miss me.

I'm "downright nasty", eh? Me thinks you just don't like being reminded of the runaround you've put numerous people through, along with the absolutely bizarre excuses for doing so.

Don't forget the Jet City Fieros meeting on July 13th. Heck, I'll reimburse the club for your meal if you attend. Be a guest of honor, show off your products, and cost me some money. Win-win for you. Seems like a helluva offer to me!

And in case you missed it, Slammed was a no-show at the Jet City Fieros meeting.
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2016 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I didn't make this about you Patrick, you did, when you chose to debate what I said. Again, you seem to thrive off conflict, as you tend to argue in most of the threads I see you in. Here's the thing, I can comment that your behavior along with some others was uncalled for and isn't helpful without that meaning I'm defending slammed. I don't think they handled the situation appropriately at all, but that has nothing to do with the behavior I was describing, which is evident in numerous threads. This behavior made things worse than they needed to be in my opinion.

My comments were that if the hounding hadn't been here to influence things, there may have been a chance for things to work out. I didn't even mention you by name at first as my comments were in general. Feel free to dir ct your need for drama at me if you like, Im having a calm discussion about behavior, and have no intention of being baited into more.
gtjoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtjoeSend a Private Message to gtjoeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I didn't make this about you Patrick, you did, when you chose to debate what I said. Again, you seem to thrive off conflict, as you tend to argue in most of the threads I see you in. Here's the thing, I can comment that your behavior along with some others was uncalled for and isn't helpful without that meaning I'm defending slammed. I don't think they handled the situation appropriately at all, but that has nothing to do with the behavior I was describing, which is evident in numerous threads. This behavior made things worse than they needed to be in my opinion.

My comments were that if the hounding hadn't been here to influence things, there may have been a chance for things to work out. I didn't even mention you by name at first as my comments were in general. Feel free to dir ct your need for drama at me if you like, Im having a calm discussion about behavior, and have no intention of being baited into more.

cosigned

PFF
System Bot
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2016 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I guess you can justify it all you want, but the endless digs and even suggesting other members are bots, and carrying things to the level they were wasn't the act of a mature person being concerned for fellow members. It looked more like unneeded drama creating tactics. You guys were even making fun of people who were willing to risk it. The last one received their order, and that didn't change anyone's approach at all. If they had miraculously turned things around, I suspect none of the people acting this way would ever admit they might have made good. I'm betting the hounding would continue. I don't feel the need to address slammed's behavior here, as I'd prefer to deal with any issues a different way. It's discouraging to see so many threads get derailed by people needlessly though. I was a potential customer, I'm not grateful to you because you clearly aren't doing this for my benefit. It's to satisfy some need you have. This is just my opinion, feel free to disregard it. I've made my point, and will move on to another subject now, hopefully one without more of this behavior.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I didn't make this about you Patrick, you did, when you chose to debate what I said.

Excuse me, this is a forum... and I'm not expected or allowed to respond?

You comment that... "this same basic behavior is exhibited in other threads", and then you criticize me for taking offence to this vague reference.

I've posted friendly advice in thousands of threads here over the years... but yeah, I don't take BS well from anyone.
fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And it just absolutely blows me away how much total BS these people are willing to put up with in the faint hope of replacing a freaking tail light. It scares me to think what these same people would tolerate or sacrifice in order to acquire something that's actually required... such as food and shelter.

Nobody twisted this guy's arm to make deadlines he couldn't keep. Nobody was preventing this guy from shipping items he announced had been produced.

People were warned about this guy more than a year ago here. How anybody in their right mind could fall for this continuous nonsense after all this time is well beyond my comprehension.

Couldn't say it better myself, big time.
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What I am curious about is how the funkytown anyone can think this was a fraud. What lens covers did I install on the back of my Fiero that I installed a few months ago? Oh yeah, Slammed's. What do you know, I'm the only guy that posted any good pictures, made the install thread, reviewed, and drove eight hours and overheated my car to show them at the Fieros at Carlisle this year. All of my pictures were used in the Ebay ad even. Golly gee whiz, WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TO PROVE SHE IS MAKING THESE THINGS???

Now, if someone hits my car I can't order a new set of lenses. Great. Back to square one, actually no, Ill have to buy 1000$ 30 year old plastic that will just de-laminate in 4 years anyway. The only thing this nonstop bickering has done here is cause NO HOPE for anyone to produce lenses ever again thanks to the strident, dogmatic, and truculent members of this forum.

Was there problems along the way? Yes. Where there errors for both Slammed and the haters? Yes. Even I was concerned at one point; however now that the actions of a select few somehow proved Slammed was a "fraud" what does the community have to show for it besides a shipping delay or seven to show for it?

Ill post it below.

I've come to the conclusion that tail lights are cursed.

Flame me, go ahead. Call me names. Ill be on hiatus for a few days. I'm very disappointed, both at the forum as a whole, and to Slammed, not even considering selling the molds she made. I really hope you reconsider, you have a fantastic product.

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[This message has been edited by Shho13 (edited 08-16-2016).]

lorennerol

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I guess you can justify it all you want, but the endless digs and even suggesting other members are bots

What I suggested is that the 'vendor' is posting on this site using multiple accounts, pretending to be a satisfied customer. I never said anything about 'bots'. Cliff, if he chose to, could pretty well determine if this theory is true (others believe the same). Seems to be like it's about time for that to happen.

Originally posted by ITR SOL: and carrying things to the level they were wasn't the act of a mature person being concerned for fellow members. It looked more like unneeded drama creating tactics.

I genuinely and repeatedly offered to buy this person dinner and to give them a free in-person forum in which to show off their products. I truly hoped they'd take me up on it. It wasn't until the fake tracking numbers were given and the vendor went AWOL that my tone changed. I see that as earned disrespect.

Originally posted by ITR SOL:The last one received their order, and that didn't change anyone's approach at all.

The last one, as far as I can tell, was an account that was created in February of this year. They were asked to post pictures of the product they received, and have been silent since. Given the track record of this 'vendor', I don't think it's at all unreasonable to consider this person suspect.

Originally posted by ITR SOL:If they had miraculously turned things around, I suspect none of the people acting this way would ever admit they might have made good. I'm betting the hounding would continue.

I'd take that bet in a nanosecond. You don't see many people hounding Rodney or TFS or other reliable vendors. Why? Because they followed basic rules of business: Create a product before you start selling it. Don't lie to people. Respond when customers have concerns.

Originally posted by ITR SOL:It's discouraging to see so many threads get derailed by people needlessly though.

You mean like two threads? Or maybe three? And again, if this person had shipped what people bought, the threads would have stayed 'on the rails', right?

I've busted my butt over the last couple years to promote Fieros, encourage people to restore and show them, come to club meetings and events, etc. We all benefit from more nice Fieros on the road, at shows, etc. It raises their standing among other car people and subsequently their value. And the one thing almost every fastback needs is tail lights. I would be thrilled to have a good source for them again both for the community and myself (I worry about the ones on my car getting damaged).

But I also thing scammers are worse for our community than bad tail lights. One bad apple can scare people off the cars no different than the stupid "they all catch on fire" myth. So if it comes down to calling out someone who by consistent and ongoing behavior seems like a scammer, even if they purport to offer a much needed product, I'll call them out. I do the same when the Nigerian finance minister offers to send me millions of dollars if only I'll send him my bank account info...
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shho13:

Slammed was a "fraud"

Interesting. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that only you and ITR SOL have used that particular term in this thread.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36486 posts
Member since Apr 99

So if it comes down to calling out someone who by consistent and ongoing behavior seems like a scammer, even if they purport to offer a much needed product, I'll call them out. I do the same when the Nigerian finance minister offers to send me millions of dollars if only I'll send him my bank account info...

I didn't want to copy and quote your whole post, but you brought up many excellent points.
Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The only thing this nonstop bickering has done here is cause NO HOPE for anyone to produce lenses ever again thanks to the strident, dogmatic, and truculent members of this forum.

Interesting. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that only you and ITR SOL have used that particular term in this thread.

That was fast.

Take it easy guys. See you all in a few days; All this negativity is bad for my high blood pressure.

------------------
"Discord"

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[This message has been edited by Shho13 (edited 08-16-2016).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That was fast.

If only Slammed had shipped as quickly.
Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2016 03:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You mean like two threads? Or maybe three? And again, if this person had shipped what people bought, the threads would have stayed 'on the rails', right?...

You idiots keep saying I'm someone else, I have multiple accounts, my IP would show it, BUT IT DOESN'T. Cliff has seen my posts. I would be banned already, my threads have brought a lot of attention. He has been in here to moderate my language. YOU HAVE ZERO PROOF OF FAKE ACCOUNTS OR THAT MY TRACKING WAS FAKE. I have USPS claim numbers with open AND closed dates. Those people ALL got parts or money. And since then I have delivered 12 more.

I don't know why aldan hasn't posted but here is his tracking. I can't fake that shiit. I'd post his sales and ebay name but that isn't my business

I'm sure as hell not Raydar

Originally posted by Raydar:

Mine were on the porch when I got home from work, today.

These things are very nice. Very. Nice.

Please excuse the ugly rug. The orange lights are the reflection from the fan lights.

Thanks Slammed. I'm sorry that things did not go smoothly. But I'm very happy with my pieces.

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 08-17-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2016 03:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're never going to stop. I give up. Later yall. Please let me get the ban hammer.

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 08-17-2016).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2016 03:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And Cliff, since I know you are reading this, it would be doing the community a service to ban the accounts that are clearly coming from the same place.

I have found no evidence whatsoever Slammed is using more than one account.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2016 06:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed:

I'm sure as hell not Raydar

True.
I wasn't going to get involved, here. But since I've been mentioned twice , now, I suppose I will.

I was one of the original group of buyers. My first tracking # was one of the USPS ones that "disappeared".
The second tracking # proved to be good, and I did eventually receive my lenses. They are pretty much exactly as described. Will need a little bit of trimming to fit correctly. I am completely satisfied with what I received.
I haven't installed them yet because I have other projects that have taken priority. (The taillights on my car are probably an "8 of 10". These lenses are going on a set of spares that I have. I will post pics when I get around to doing them, if it's still a "thing" by then. I suspect that when I do, the thread will turn into the same shitstorm that all the others have. So maybe you'll just see the finished product with little mention. I dunno.)

With that said... the reason that I felt comfortable purchasing these in the first place was because of Paypal's purchase protection.
I don't know the back story behind all the delays and drama. I won't even speculate. My own observation is that Slammed seems to have a really good grip on how to do what she's doing. It's a great product. Just can't seem to do it consistently. Seems to be more ineptitude or preoccupation (or other priorities?) than an outright attempt to screw people. That's just an unfortunate side effect, and it's very confusing to me. (This IS a great product, as I said.)
I have my own theories about the whole "Slammed vs Dallas" argument. I'll spare you all the rehash. It's out there, elsewhere, if anyone cares.

Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2016 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Originally posted by Slammed Here:

I just had a chat with the gentleman that purchased the molds going over everything he is going to need. He was under the impression he would be able to use a shop vacuum and infrared lamps to make these, I don't know what idea was sold to him. From what I can tell, this won't be happening for a long time. He is going to need an actual thermofoming setup that can achieve real vacuum.

Originally posted by Slammed:
That is for a completely different product ******. **** all of you. Ban me.
[Edited by Cliff Pennock]

http://rodneydickman.com/ca...h=23&products_id=375

So far 1814 people have viewed my web page on my search for the recipients of the 4 pairs of replacement lenses Slammed says he produced (remove old lens, snap in new lenses) (not the glue on overlays that have been produced and sold) and the $20,000 dies that were sold to some unnamed gentleman. No one has contacted me with any information yet. Nothing. I hope someday someone who purchased a set of these 4 pair replacement lenses (not the glue on overlays) or the gentleman that bought and paid $20,000 for the aluminum dies to make replacement lenses (remove old lenses, snap in new lenses) contacts me or anyone here. If that day comes I will post an apology several paragraphs in length to this Slammed person.

Waiting.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

[This message has been edited by Rodney (edited 08-17-2016).]

Yannsky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2016 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YannskySend a Private Message to YannskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi

Moral of that thread, roman, tragedy

Opinion is like a ass every one got one but they are all different. 😃

ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-18-2016 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:
I have found no evidence whatsoever Slammed is using more than one account.

And a noticeable hush falls over the crowd... Thanks for clearing that up Cliff.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2016 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And a noticeable hush falls over the crowd...

What is it you want exactly?

There are no tail light covers being made. What is there left to discuss?
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2016 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What is there left to discuss?

Apparently the same-old same-old, in unrelated topics.
Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2016 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you Cliff for putting an end to this.

What a series of unfortunate events.

------------------
"Discord"

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2016 06:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

Originally posted by Slammed Here:

I just had a chat with the gentleman that purchased the molds going over everything he is going to need. He was under the impression he would be able to use a shop vacuum and infrared lamps to make these, I don't know what idea was sold to him. From what I can tell, this won't be happening for a long time. He is going to need an actual thermofoming setup that can achieve real vacuum.
http://rodneydickman.com/ca...h=23&products_id=375

So far 1814 people have viewed my web page on my search for the recipients of the 4 pairs of replacement lenses Slammed says he produced (remove old lens, snap in new lenses) (not the glue on overlays that have been produced and sold) and the $20,000 dies that were sold to some unnamed gentleman. No one has contacted me with any information yet. Nothing. I hope someday someone who purchased a set of these 4 pair replacement lenses (not the glue on overlays) or the gentleman that bought and paid $20,000 for the aluminum dies to make replacement lenses (remove old lenses, snap in new lenses) contacts me or anyone here. If that day comes I will post an apology several paragraphs in length to this Slammed person.

Waiting.

You never apologize for anything, you overcharged me, I proved it, instead of an apology, you tried blackmail. Slammed has made a product and delivered, but no, not good enough for you. Now on your site you are trying to seal her idea and product. (overlays) If you look at her pics they are on the same floor background of other things she has sold. (BTW this has not even been brought up before) obliviously the people who did buy her prototypes support her = opposite you, so why would they want to respond to you and be called a liar, as that is what you would do. You represent the biggest driving force to make her stop. So people, when you can't find replacement tail lights you know you to blame.

Cliff has proved wrong other people's suspicion of her being someone else, and the whole dinner thing. who cares if she doesn't show up, everyone wants her to jump though hoops to please them.

To Slammed, thank you for trying/making a product we need, but get your sh*t together (shipping/tracking, etc) and continue to make them.
PFF
System Bot
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2016 07:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

. Now on your site you are trying to seal her idea and product. (overlays) If you look at her pics they are on the same floor background of other things she has sold.

The picture (there is only one picture on that web page of mine) is the picture he posted on the forum showing 2 pair of reproduction lenses he says he made and ultimately he says he made 4 pair and sold all 4 pair. Before you make a post like this you should read and comprehend what you are looking at before coming here and bashing someone.

I will gladly admit I posted many things in these taillight lens topics because in my opinion this person is a psychotic compulsive pathological liar. And if you haven't figured it out yet I really really really hate compulsive pathological liars. If this person was not this wacko jacko type everything would have been fine. But, in my opinion, this person is a wacko jacko on crack.

Thanks Dave for another jab. Send me your address and I'll send you that $2 you say I overcharged you. My web page at that time stated I had a $10 minimum and you ordered something for $6. I charged you $8 to split the difference. Yes I could have charged you $10. I think your reading and comprehension skills are a bit weak. Your post above proves that once again. I should keep bashing you for your poor reading and comprehension skills.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2016 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

You never apologize for anything, you overcharged me, .

I'm sorry your reading and comprehension skills are so poor. Many of the nasty things you post here towards me and others are late at night or very early mornings. Do you drink?

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2016 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm sorry your reading and comprehension skills are so poor. Many of the nasty things you post here towards me and others are late at night or very early mornings. Do you drink?

I don't post anything bad towards others, just you. I post late at night as it is hot in vegas so I work at night, why are you up at this time? Do you drink? Can't be that hot there.
You have bad reading and comprehension skills yourself, (not saying I do) you like to twist what is said, you should work for a political campaign. You twist things but never address what is said. You think everything I say about you is a jab, but won't accept it for the truth.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2016 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

) you like to twist what is said, you should work for a political campaign. You twist things but never address what is said. You think everything I say about you is a jab, but won't accept it for the truth.

My web page at that time stated I had a $10 minimum and you ordered something for $6. I charged you $8 to split the difference. Yes I could have charged you $10.

This is the truth. Your hatred towards me all goes back to you and your poor reading and comprehension skills. I do not see in any way shape or form that I have twisted the truth. My web page clearly stated I had a $10 minimum on a credit card orders and by you placing an order you agreed to those terms. Why do you keep bashing me for this? Again: Send me your address and I'll refund you that $2.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2016 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just to prove your reading and comprehension are just that bad, go over old posts, it was $1. FTW
And to prove even more, in my order, I told you how your site was misspelled, you skipped over that and didn't fix it.

Either way, Slammed I hope you continue this project.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2016 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good thing I did not charge you the whole $10. I could only imagine the backlash I would have gotten these last 12+ years had I charged you $10 for that order.

PS: I was guessing on the $2 amount. It's not like I have a photographic memory or keep notes on this. But I should remember. You bring it up on a regular basis and I have no doubt you will bring it up again and again in the future until one of us dies.

PSS: I don't know of any vendor that makes a product that people like and are happy to purchase just because some on a public forum state their opinions. It is sad this person is so weak that he gives up because of the posts made on this forum. No one is stopping this person from making and selling this product.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2016 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was guessing

So you make your statements on guesses, not facts, I see.
Jonathan Tate

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2016 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan TateSend a Private Message to Jonathan TateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is NO product and when there was a product it was unattainable to the vast majority of people.
There is no logic in supporting unscrupulous, irresponsible, unreliable and moral less wannabe vendors and chastising a vendor that has constantly served the Fiero community with excellent service and good products for years. This type of behavior exposes your character your inability to make good decisions and clearly shows your level of intelligence. To these people I say; good vendors are not your enemies your real enemy was the public school system.
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2016 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonathan Tate:

There is NO product and when there was a product it was unattainable to the vast majority of people.
There is no logic in supporting unscrupulous, irresponsible, unreliable and moral less wannabe vendors and chastising a vendor that has constantly served the Fiero community with excellent service and good products for years. This type of behavior exposes your character your inability to make good decisions and clearly shows your level of intelligence. To these people I say; good vendors are not your enemies your real enemy was the public school system.

He provided me with real bad service, thus my opinion, I am entitled to that. I could go on, but I am done. I do agree with the public school systems, now a days it has gotten bad, I do agree there.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock