Look forward to a new Vendor soon. by TrentSuncloud
Started on: 01-06-2016 08:24 AM
Replies: 11 (647 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 01-12-2016 11:22 PM
TrentSuncloud

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2016 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TrentSuncloudSend a Private Message to TrentSuncloudEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't really get on much, just expect:

Several New variances of GT and Notchback Taillight Panels

OEM GT Taillights

Several New Quarter Panel variances

Some other surprises, the above is just stuff that's been assured possible on the board.

If anyone's looking for any of the above, or is wanting custom work done, shoot me an email @ trentmela@gmail.com

See ya'll in another 6 months haha
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TrentSuncloud

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2016 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TrentSuncloudSend a Private Message to TrentSuncloudEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also, sorry I forgot to add, when all of the above officially go up for sale, I will launch a website rather then try to do my transactions through here. I'll try to remember to post on here as I usually only browse the mall once or so every month.(Facebook Fiero Groups are a little bit more active and less cranky for me ) No offense of course lol, until then any questions can be reached through email.

Au Revoir
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2016 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I read that this post is a jest or a knock on forum members with big dreams and nothing to sell. Lots of people promise things and then nothing happens. At this point pictures are needed before you sell, Then everyone will know the projects are real.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2016 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/094788.html

This topic he says he is 18. So now 19? And you are going to make the items like you talk about above? Plus he seems low on funds. Time will tell if this all comes around.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2016 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/094788.html

This topic he says he is 18. So now 19? And you are going to make the items like you talk about above? Plus he seems low on funds. Time will tell if this all comes around.

That's not inspiring unless his uncle is in on the development and manufacturing.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2016 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Clermont, Florida isnt that close to Ormond Beach ???

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

luvfierosforever

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2016 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for luvfierosforeverSend a Private Message to luvfierosforeverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do see him post in the Facebook groups.
TrentSuncloud

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2016 05:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TrentSuncloudSend a Private Message to TrentSuncloudEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Objection!

Lol, for my rebuttal,
No not my uncle, my older brother.

Those who have emailed me have received all photo's provided to disregard any disbelief.
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2016 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about posting these photos so we can all see?

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

FieroJuice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2016 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJuiceSend a Private Message to FieroJuiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TrentSuncloud:

Those who have emailed me have received all photo's provided to disregard any disbelief.

Um... I was curious so I emailed. Checked my Inbox & Spam folder. Nothing. Perhaps you missed mine: FieroJuice@gmail.com
Lou6t4gto

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2016 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If anyone's looking for any of the above, or is wanting custom work done, shoot me an email @ trentmela@gmail.com

He's kidding. he's got Nothing
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2016 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is one heck of a coincidence! It is going to be just about the same time frame when I release my chop top kit. It will be for a 3" chop, no cutting or welding whatsoever is required to install it!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock