Started on: 04-04-2014 06:02 PM
Replies: 364 (21280 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 04-11-2019 01:44 PM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The first 25 sets of 4 x 6 and 90mm are in and ready to ship... just waiting on the 4 x 6 projectors which should come in any day now .... 6 kits are heading out tomorrow mornin. I really opologize for the delay to send these paid ones out ... be assured included in your shipping a token of my gratitude for your patience ....
regards to all
Danyel

IP: Logged
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2014 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
4 kits have been shipped ..... I now have 6 kits ready and waiting
@ davylong86 and @WickedFieroGTP PM sent with tracking......... included is a present for your patience

BUMP !!!!
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2014 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Danyel,I will post up some pics when I install them.What would you recommend for prep for painting the buckets?Im going satin black finish
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2014 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by davylong86:

Thanks Danyel,I will post up some pics when I install them.What would you recommend for prep for painting the buckets?Im going satin black finish

The buckets are galvanized ... a good primer and paint will do the trick ....
regards
Danyel

Leeloo88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2014 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Leeloo88Send a Private Message to Leeloo88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are there lighting options for the 90mm Hellas? If I remember right, Fiero1Fan and Synthesis had a few choices for them. Such as low beams turn off when high beams turn on, or low and high beams operate at the same time etc…

Also is there only a front battery option?

Thank you

------------------
Four Fans of Freedom
"Fiero Fugit"

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2014 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Leeloo88:

Are there lighting options for the 90mm Hellas? If I remember right, Fiero1Fan and Synthesis had a few choices for them. Such as low beams turn off when high beams turn on, or low and high beams operate at the same time etc…

Also is there only a front battery option?

Thank you

The option both headlight on (high & low) presently not available on the harness due to some states it is illegal. As for rear battery: all is needed is to bring the power source up front via a 16 gauge wire. I am presently in the works to get the measurements needed for a rear battery harness. If anyone here is aware of the distance and route to follow ...Please PM me ....
Regards
Danyel

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 04-30-2014).]

hairballrm

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2014 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hairballrmClick Here to visit hairballrm's HomePageSend a Private Message to hairballrmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:
The option both headlight on (high & low) presently not available on the harness due to some states it is illegal. As for rear battery: all is needed is to bring the power source up front via a 16 gauge wire. I am presently in the works to get the measurements needed for a rear battery harness. If anyone here is aware of the distance please and route to follow ...PM me ....
Regards Danyel

I am happy to address this stuff and do not want to hijack your thread.
I posted the lengths I use here: Quad Headlight Harness Schematics - Released for public consumption. by Synthesis
Good Luck
Rick
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2014 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hairballrm:

I am happy to address this stuff and do not want to hijack your thread.
I posted the lengths I use here: Quad Headlight Harness Schematics - Released for public consumption. by Synthesis
Good Luck
Rick

Thank you Rick for your insight and specs... I will modify some parameters of my harness to rear battery be on the safe side .... better safe than sorry
regards
Danyel

ARFiero

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2014 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARFieroSend a Private Message to ARFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am wanting a set but I will wait until I get back stateside.

Shelby
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2014 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ARFiero:

I am wanting a set but I will wait until I get back stateside.

Shelby

No problem....PM me when state side...... stay safe

Danyel

quins&dads88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2014 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for quins&dads88Send a Private Message to quins&dads88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gosh darn it! I purchased retrofits 60 projectors a couple of months ago for much more then yours and now I'm feeling cheated! Not only are you offering a better light, a better housing, a better plug and play, I bet your offering a much shorter wait time then the over 6 months I had to wait and get mine! And when your late you offer a surprise on top of it!!! SON OF A .....!
ANYBODY INTERESTED IN SOME LIGHTS? so I can justify buying these.
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2014 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by quins&dads88:

Gosh darn it! I purchased retrofits 60 projectors a couple of months ago for much more then yours and now I'm feeling cheated! Not only are you offering a better light, a better housing, a better plug and play, I bet your offering a much shorter wait time then the over 6 months I had to wait and get mine! And when your late you offer a surprise on top of it!!! SON OF A .....!

Hello
All my orders have been shipped .... I now have 20 sets of each in their boxes ready to ship and be installed in our little cars. I also have Complete 4 x 6 with projectors waiting for a new home ..... and 90mm harnesses ready to go.
regards
Danyel
Chris_narf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2014 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris_narfSend a Private Message to Chris_narfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it possible to get the 90mm buckets powder coated black and will the Hella projectors readily accommodate HID bulbs (I know I'd need to pickup the ballasts). I know that the light output from HIDs are not the same as transitional halogens. The better HID systems I've seen use HID specific projectors.

------------------
-Chris
'85 V6 SE 4sp (SOLD)
'88 GT - Series 3 SC3800 w/ 3.5" pulley, 1.8" rockers, 3" exhaust, 3.5" intake, 3.29 gearing. Installed and tuned by Sinister Performance
'99 Kawasaki Vulcan 500, owned since new
'03 Sentra SE-R Spec V (Prepping to sell)
'09 G37x Sedan w/ Premium & Nav (wife's car)
'13 G37xS Sedan (new daily driver)

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2014 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chris_narf:

Is it possible to get the 90mm buckets powder coated black and will the Hella projectors readily accommodate HID bulbs (I know I'd need to pickup the ballasts). I know that the light output from HIDs are not the same as transitional halogens. The better HID systems I've seen use HID specific projectors.

Hello Chris
The buckets can be powder coated I think there is a member on here that offers this service but it slipped my mind to who. My buckets and harnesses are designed for the Hella's in my first post.... I have not yet gone out to try other projectors yet but in a near future I will look to see... as of now its WYSIWYG....
Thank you on your inquiry.. regards
Danyel
Chris_narf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2014 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris_narfSend a Private Message to Chris_narfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think that the projector that Hella is using for the Halogen vs. HID is the same; I suppose I could give them a call. If you can find the guy that does the powder coating, I'd be very interested in purchasing a set.

------------------
-Chris
'85 V6 SE 4sp (SOLD)
'88 GT - Series 3 SC3800 w/ 3.5" pulley, 1.8" rockers, 3" exhaust, 3.5" intake, 3.29 gearing. Installed and tuned by Sinister Performance

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2014 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think that the projector that Hella is using for the Halogen vs. HID is the same; I suppose I could give them a call. If you can find the guy that does the powder coating, I'd be very interested in purchasing a set.

Snapperhead does offer powder coating ......link to his thread https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/052938.html
I can send him your kit if needed.
regards
Danyel

Chris_narf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2014 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris_narfSend a Private Message to Chris_narfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks! PM sent to Vince.

------------------
-Chris
'85 V6 SE 4sp (SOLD)

hairballrm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2014 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hairballrmClick Here to visit hairballrm's HomePageSend a Private Message to hairballrmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by quins&dads88:

Dear quins&dads88

Wow, that hurts!
Check your PMs and speak to your Dad.
Maybe you did not know this, but I guarantee everything I make for life.
I would be more than happy to buy you a set of Danyel"s lights and refund you the balance including shipping back to me.
Or I can PayPal you a full refund including shipping back to me right now.

I want my lights back.
You have my name, address, telephone number, and e-mail.
Please do not PM me back (don't ordinarily check them)
I am very sorry you are not happy.
I want my lights back.
Rick
duckwalk39

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for duckwalk39Send a Private Message to duckwalk39Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For the 90mm kits, do you still have any for sale or do you now need to order more? I was interested in getting the 90mm's and harness, the look amazing!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by duckwalk39:

For the 90mm kits, do you still have any for sale or do you now need to order more? I was interested in getting the 90mm's and harness, the look amazing!

I have 20 kits of both ready to ship pm sent thanks
Danyel
Chris_narf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris_narfSend a Private Message to Chris_narfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay, I think I've got everything setup with Vince. Do you have an install guide and does this require the battery to be relocated to the front (based on the description from the fist page).

------------------
-Chris
'85 V6 SE 4sp (SOLD)

PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Okay, I think I've got everything setup with Vince. Do you have an install guide and does this require the battery to be relocated to the front (based on the description from the fist page).

Hello
I have a small write up on paper that accompany the kit.... this upgrade is simple but if you need any help it will be easy to assist you. The only difference between front and rear battery is a 14 gauge wire 13.5 feet long ....
I PM'd you payment method if you need any more info just ask .... many have done this swap
regards
Danyel
WickedFieroGTP

Feedback score:    (44)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2014 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received the buckets today and I am very pleased with the result. I just wish it didn't start pouring during the install. Here's what we have so far. I'll post another pick when I get them both in.

Next up...

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2014 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Three more 90mm sets heading out tomorrow morning ....

@WickedFieroGTP THANK YOU for posting when ya get a chance post pics at sundown...

regards
Danyel
Fastback-Ish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2014 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback-IshSend a Private Message to Fastback-IshEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here in the next month if there are sets still available I will get one. Right now funds are going to bills.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2014 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback-Ish:

Here in the next month if there are sets still available I will get one. Right now funds are going to bills.

There will ALWAYS be kits ..... I have 10 kits of each option available at all times...

Danyel
Fastback-Ish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2014 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback-IshSend a Private Message to Fastback-IshEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome! That's what I like to hear! Thanks bud
davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2014 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those that are interested in this kit I can say they are well worth the money. I bought the 4x6 with the black projectors and the quality is top notch.Its packaged very well and ready for easy install.Thanks Danyel for a great product and for led marker lights, what a surprise! Im glad I had to wait a little while lol. DavyLong
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2014 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by davylong86:

For those that are interested in this kit I can say they are well worth the money. I bought the 4x6 with the black projectors and the quality is top notch.Its packaged very well and ready for easy install.Thanks Danyel for a great product and for led marker lights, what a surprise! Im glad I had to wait a little while lol. DavyLong

Excellent Thank you .... if and when possible post pics here or email to me i'll post them for you.
regards
Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Two more kits 4 x 6 sent .... BMAC tracking sent also .... thank you and regards to all
Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2014 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
my Birthday BUMP !!!!
PFF
System Bot
EvilSqueezles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2014 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Happy BDay! That is all. Still waiting to clear funding for these though. Wife will sh*t a brick if i ordered these right after some of the other things I've been buying...

~James
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2014 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by EvilSqueezles:

Happy BDay! That is all. Still waiting to clear funding for these though. Wife will sh*t a brick if i ordered these right after some of the other things I've been buying...

~James

James Thank you...... dont get yourself in trouble with the wife.... there will always be a kit here with your name on it...
regards
Danyel
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2014 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Happy Birthday!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2014 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Happy Birthday!

Thank you !!!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FYI I will be in Frazee Mn for Tylers Annual Car Show .... if any of you want a Buckets, LED side Marker, or FastBack LED Tail light KITS PM me .... I will be bringing them them for ya.
regards to all
Danyel
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-17-2014 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have not looked here in a while. Awesome Danyel!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One 4 x 6 Plug n Play kit Sent with tracking PM....... Monday Bump to boot !!!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2014 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Week end bump
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another weekend Bump
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock