Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  EMBRACE RACING GT LED TAIL LIGHT KIT (Group buy April 2014) (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
EMBRACE RACING GT LED TAIL LIGHT KIT (Group buy April 2014) by doublec4
Started on: 03-30-2014 10:33 PM
Replies: 116 (4835 views)
Last post by: jetfighterv on 02-09-2018 01:11 PM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2014 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
@Sourmug your kit is assembled tested and will be travelling home to you tomorrow ....
@fiero87 I will be getting your new plugs tomorrow ... should be in the mail by friday ...
Danyel

I'm waiting pn 5 kits to arrive.... will PM owners on their arrival ....

@DoubleC4 still amazed at the quality of these board

Edited THIS PAGE ALL MINE

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 05-14-2014).]

IP: Logged
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2014 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 05-14-2014).]

Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2014 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

@Sourmug your kit is assembled tested and will be travelling home to you tomorrow ....
@fiero87 I will be getting your new plugs tomorrow ... should be in the mail by friday ...
Danyel

I'm waiting pn 5 kits to arrive.... will PM owners on their arrival ....

@DoubleC4 still amazed at the quality of these board

Edited THIS PAGE ALL MINE

Excellent, thanks!

[This message has been edited by Sourmug (edited 05-14-2014).]

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An installed picture from a customer

FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is the 3 week target for my PNP set extended?

Greg

------------------

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGTguy:

Is the 3 week target for my PNP set extended?

Greg

Hello Greg
If you want an assembled kit I am the one to buy from ... doublec4 sells only unassembled kits ..... if you have already paid PM Chris for update if not paid PM me I will send you Paypal request Payment
regards
Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
@doublec4 you have a PM

Danyel
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Package received, but I haven't had a chance to look at it yet.

Thanks
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sourmug:

Package received, but I haven't had a chance to look at it yet.

Thanks

Before installing don't forget to put on the transistor's heat sinks (black metal thingies)
Danyel
Inferno

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for InfernoSend a Private Message to InfernoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
doublec4 you don't state if the price is in Canadian Dollars?
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 06:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry about that, prices are in USD.

Thanks!
PFF
System Bot
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel and doublec4:

PM sent. Thanks!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel and doublec4:

PM sent. Thanks!

If you need more info PM me
regards
Danyel
Fiervette

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2014 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FiervetteSend a Private Message to FiervetteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment Sent. Also sent PM.
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2014 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to thank you again for such a fabulous kit, pictures and video simply doesn't show how great these look. I'm also very appreciative of you two coming together to offer a finished product!

If anyone is considering buying let me tell you the extra price for the assembled kit is well worth the money.

Thanks
Nolan
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2014 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just wanted to thank you again for such a fabulous kit, pictures and video simply doesn't show how great these look. I'm also very appreciative of you two coming together to offer a finished product!

If anyone is considering buying let me tell you the extra price for the assembled kit is well worth the money.

Thanks
Nolan

@Nolan thank you for the update and feedback
I am presently away from home till sunday june 8th giving IOS7 in the education system seminars .... as soon as I'm back I will be finishing assembly of a customers LED notchie tail lights. I also have another fastback LED kit to assemble but waiting on parts... I will be reading this thread for anyone wanting a completed kit
thanks to those customers for their patience
Danyel

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2014 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Nolan!

Would really love to see some pictures if you can!

------------------

Check out my build and my website!
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000100.html
Embrace Racing

85red2m6

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 04:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85red2m6Send a Private Message to 85red2m6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Chris,
I was just notified by a forum member on FB, did you pull down the Embrace Racing website or is it glitching somehow? this member linked there looking for info on your lights, but it comes up with an advert page for presumably your webhost...

------------------
1986 Fiero SE 2.8 Auto - Blackie
1985 Fiero GT 2.8 4-spd - Goldie II - To be driveable this season
1985 Fiero GT Convertible - 3.8SC 4-spd - long term project
1987 Cavalier Z24 2.8 5-spd - daily driver - 300k miles and still goin
1993 Bonneville SSEi - 3800SC parts/wiring donor for 85 Vert

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85red2m6:

Hey Chris,
I was just notified by a forum member on FB, did you pull down the Embrace Racing website or is it glitching somehow? this member linked there looking for info on your lights, but it comes up with an advert page for presumably your webhost...

@Chris looks like some files missing from your website .....
reagrds
Danyel
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

Thanks Nolan!

Would really love to see some pictures if you can!

I'll try to send you some pictures over the weekend. Thanks
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85red2m6:

Hey Chris,

Website is down, not sure what is wrong. I'm trying to get a hold of my webhost but that's proving to be an issue as well. Worst case I may have to relocate the website on the weekend, sorry about that guys.
PFF
System Bot
1Packrat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1PackratSend a Private Message to 1PackratEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just finished assembling and installing this kit. I wanted to tell everyone the pictures do NOT do justice to the results. I would like to also thank Chris for his time and patience and his fast response to questions. The one thing I will say to anyone assembling their own kit… DO NOT hook the wires to the board to identify which is the parking light and break wire as per instructions. Use a meter or test light to identify which wire needs the diode. If you choose to hook them to the board for the test go to Radio Shack first and buy 10 ohm resistors. If you guess wrong you will need them. Don’t ask me how I know this.

The sequential turn signals are gaining the most attention right after the parking and break light output intensity. This upgrade gives the car a totally new look and I am extremely pleased.

Thanks again to Chris for taking the time to design and offer this.
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you!

When you get the chance, please post pictures or email them to me

------------------

Check out my build and my website!
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000100.html
Embrace Racing

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
@Chris ..... PM sent and a free BUMP !!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2014 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Double Post grrrr...

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 06-22-2014).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2014 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008
Here is a video of my rear LED tail lights with the led reverse lights.....

Danyel

gambler85

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2014 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gambler85Send a Private Message to gambler85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are these kits still available and if so, how much for a kit for both lights including reverse lights. I have your led sidemarker kit and liked those and would really want a set of these. Shipping to 55945. Thanks
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2014 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gambler85:

Are these kits still available and if so, how much for a kit for both lights including reverse lights. I have your led sidemarker kit and liked those and would really want a set of these. Shipping to 55945. Thanks

Hello
These assembled kits are available WITHOUT the reverse lights as they are a seperate test module.... maybe available later .... They are 325$ USD plus shipping which to 55945 is 27$ .... total is 352 usd will PM you my Paypal I am a little behind presently due to 3 kits being assembled.... wait time is around 3 weeks.
regards
Danyel

Strappado

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2014 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StrappadoSend a Private Message to StrappadoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a pretty sexy lookin white gt t top
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Two kits heading out .... one in Texas the other to Calgary ... will PM you tracking number when I get back home Friday wife mailed them .... Chris still did not get the main board for the Notchie kit

regards
Danyel
jetfighterv

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-02-2017 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetfightervSend a Private Message to jetfightervEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
are you still making this kit??
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2017 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetfighterv:

are you still making this kit??

Presently out of stock but should be restocked soon

Danyel

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 12-02-2017).]

jetfighterv

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-02-2017 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetfightervSend a Private Message to jetfightervEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
okay thats fine ill look forward to getting a pair in the future
jetfighterv

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2018 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetfightervSend a Private Message to jetfightervEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
do I need my original tail light assemblies for this kit
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2018 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes, you are modifiying them to adapt to the LED's
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2018 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes as the LED boards are inserter behind the colored lenses.

Danyel

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

jetfighterv

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2018 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetfightervSend a Private Message to jetfightervEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Yes as the LED boards are inserter behind the colored lenses.

Danyel

okay thanks
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay