Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Dew Wipes now available (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Dew Wipes now available by seajai
Started on: 01-23-2014 11:07 PM
Replies: 500 (25584 views)
Last post by: Alienbishop on 06-27-2023 11:01 AM
seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2014 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dew wipes are sold out. Thank you to everyone who has purchased from me. Please contact Richard Herring
(silver85sc) here on Pennocks, he is supposed to be taking over the production of them.

[This message has been edited by seajai (edited 08-02-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2014 06:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Price?
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2014 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IIKool:

Price?

Pricing:
A pair of outer dew wipes are $95 plus shipping.
A full set of outer and inner dew wipes are $130 plus shipping.
A pair of inner dew wipes alone are $35 plus shipping.

Shipping in the U.S. ranges from $10 to $19 bucks, Canada is around $26 to $36 bucks.

[This message has been edited by seajai (edited 10-29-2015).]

TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2014 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those look great.
Good luck in your endeavor.
If all of the people who have wanted them in the past is any indication of future sales you ought to do quite well.
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2014 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With the 1st pair of wipes packed up and ready to ship, I thought I would post a few pictures of how these will be packaged to ensure they will arrive at you house safe and sound.

This is a 1/4" wall thickness heavy duty cardboard tube that originally held 180 pounds of 40mil PVC sheet vinyl so it is very strong.

The dew wipes are wrapped up in bubble wrap so they fit securely in the tube and will not move around

Another layer of bubble wrap tops it off

The ends are capped off with plastic endcaps and secured in place with nylon reinforced packing tape.

[This message has been edited by seajai (edited 01-24-2014).]

tnathan02

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2014 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tnathan02Send a Private Message to tnathan02Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent.
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2014 05:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM replied
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2014 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those are dang sexy! Thank you for filling a need in our community.
KOS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2014 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KOSClick Here to visit KOS's HomePageSend a Private Message to KOSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally! Money sent!

------------------
Dan
Build Thread

seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2014 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Two more packed and ready to ship. You guys should see them by mid week.

Thanks

KOS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2014 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KOSClick Here to visit KOS's HomePageSend a Private Message to KOSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine today. Fast communication and nice to get an update with a pic of the shipping and label! Great packaging! They look great now I just have to see if they fit and actually wipe! LOL.

Much better than waiting months with no response or idea if I would ever get the other ones. Thanks for doing these Seajai, I will post once I get them installed.

------------------
Dan
Build Thread

[This message has been edited by KOS (edited 01-30-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2014 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a set for my 88. Pm sent!

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo.
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project, Super Duty 4 swap

seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2014 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Inners are coming. Parts have been ordered and I hope to have these ready for sale by 2/10 (ish). I will update my initial post when they are ready to go.
85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2014 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for a great product!

seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2014 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shipped another pair on Saturday, still have 7 pair in stock and ready to go.
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2014 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got them today. They look great! Thank you!

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo.
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project, Super Duty 4 swap

tnathan02

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2014 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tnathan02Send a Private Message to tnathan02Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I received my dew wipes today and the product looks great. They were very well packaged and arrived with no damage. My package was a couple of days late. Christian was so concerned after checking the tracking number, he contacted me about the arrival time before I even realized they were late. He is a great guy to do business with and I look forward to doing business with him again in the future.
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2014 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update 2/7/2014. I now have inner dew wipes available. I have edited my ad to reflect this change.
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2014 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wednesday bump. I currently have 4 pair outers and 6 pair inners in stock. More are under construction.

[This message has been edited by seajai (edited 02-14-2014).]

joesfiero

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2014 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, very impressive. I will certainly be buying a set of both from you in the near future for my new build. Thank you for offering these to the community.

-Joe
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2014 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Quantity update: my current inventory is 15 pair outers and 2 pair inners. Parts are on order to build 10 more pair of inners.

[This message has been edited by seajai (edited 03-02-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
TheDave

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2014 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDaveSend a Private Message to TheDaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent for a inner and outer set of dew wipes! Saw them at the NIFE meeting last week and they look great!

Regards,
David
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2014 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM replied. Another set packed and ready to ship. Thanks for you order!

seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2014 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Polar vortex bump. Will this winter ever end?
babyboy761

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2014 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for babyboy761Send a Private Message to babyboy761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got them in the other day. I can say they look really good. Thanks!
TheDave

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2014 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDaveSend a Private Message to TheDaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine as well. Look great and well packaged. Thanks.

Regards,
David
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2014 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another set headed to Michigan Thanks Mark! UPS brought my parts for another 10 sets of inners, guess I know what I'm doing this weekend.

[This message has been edited by seajai (edited 02-28-2014).]

mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2014 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did i miss something, is DIYStu not making dews anymore?
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2014 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

Did i miss something, is DIYStu not making dews anymore?

I am not sure if he will make them again, his thread has not been updated since early November. I built a pair for my own car, and after much thought and research, decided to invest in the tooling to build more to sell to the rest of the Fiero community. My intention in this venture was to provide a much needed product.

[This message has been edited by seajai (edited 03-01-2014).]

NC&StL

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2014 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NC&StLSend a Private Message to NC&StLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent for a set of outer dew wipes. Thanks!
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2014 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NC&StL:

PM sent for a set of outer dew wipes. Thanks!

PM replied to. Thank you for your order
PFF
System Bot
sricka01

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2014 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine installed last weekend with the help of our club members. The rivets, felt guides, and slot holes are perfect. Better than stock!
Excellent packaging and response. I've left feedback as well.
Larryinkc

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2014 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LarryinkcSend a Private Message to LarryinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent for a set of inners and outers.

Thanks
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2014 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larryinkc:

PM sent for a set of inners and outers.

Thanks

PM replied, full set on the way, thanks for your order

[This message has been edited by seajai (edited 03-02-2014).]

jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2014 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm glad to hear this. I have some bonus money coming March 21st, and then I'll be ordering a set for my sons car.

Jim
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2014 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I put a set of exterior wipes on my '86 from The Fiero Store & they fit well, but my '84 door skins are farther away from the glass.
The gap from the glass to the door skin on the '86 is 11/16"; on the '84 it's 7/8".
Do you have wipes for the extra gap on the '84 doors?
Can you ship via USPS to avoid courier fees & duties into Canada?
Thanks!
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2014 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by David Hambleton:

I put a set of exterior wipes on my '86 from The Fiero Store & they fit well, but my '84 door skins are farther away from the glass.
The gap from the glass to the door skin on the '86 is 11/16"; on the '84 it's 7/8".
Do you have wipes for the extra gap on the '84 doors?
Can you ship via USPS to avoid courier fees & duties into Canada?
Thanks!

PM sent
Windshear II

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2014 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Windshear IISend a Private Message to Windshear IIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seajai,
I sent you a PM about a set of inner and outer dew wipes for my '88 GT.

Stephen

------------------
Wait...It's gonna cost me what??

seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2014 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Windshear II:

Seajai,
I sent you a PM about a set of inner and outer dew wipes for my '88 GT.

Stephen

PM replied
NC&StL

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2014 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NC&StLSend a Private Message to NC&StLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received mine yesterday, very well packed and shipped quickly. Thanks!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock