Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Dew Wipes now available (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Dew Wipes now available by seajai
Started on: 01-23-2014 11:07 PM
Replies: 500 (25568 views)
Last post by: Alienbishop on 06-27-2023 11:01 AM
Adjustso3

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2015 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent. Two sets of inner and outers please. And thanks for making them again. I'm sure we all appreciate your time.
IP: Logged
countach711

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2015 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for countach711Click Here to visit countach711's HomePageSend a Private Message to countach711Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ii need one set of both inner and outer. Ccould you give me a total with shipping to Littleton, CO 80127 so I can get you a payment? Email is best as I don't check PM often, or just post here. Also who I do a Paypal payment to as well. Thank you!
seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2015 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
list moved to next page

[This message has been edited by seajai (edited 11-10-2015).]

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2015 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Add me to the list for a R-L outer dew wipe set. Need them in three weeks (or sooner) as I've got a car w doors apart and waiting for wipes. Advise when they are ready to ship and payment will be prompt.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 10-26-2015).]

da.slyboy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2015 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Place me on your next run list for 1 set of outer and 2 sets of inners.
firstclassfiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2015 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firstclassfieroSend a Private Message to firstclassfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Add me for a set of inners and outters and send me a quote with shipping to n5h 2r2 ontario canada
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2015 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by firstclassfiero:

Add me for a set of inners and outters and send me a quote with shipping to n5h 2r2 ontario canada

You're already on the list #9
FieroJonney

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2015 05:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJonneySend a Private Message to FieroJonneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you put me down for a complete set please. I also sent a PM. Thanks!

Jon
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2015 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to give a quick update to everyone waiting for dew wipes. After replacing some worn out tooling and rebuilding a couple production jigs, I've got a good start on the next run of dews. All the inner dew wipes are finished and I've started on the outers. My bracket blanks are supposed to be ready to pick up by mid-week. I still need to bend and paint them but hopefully I'll be able to start assembling next weekend and have some to ship by Monday 11/2. I will begin contacting people later this week when I have a firm ship date.

Thanks
firstclassfiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2015 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firstclassfieroSend a Private Message to firstclassfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by seajai:

You're already on the list #9

Awesome! Email me when you need payment/shipping info.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2015 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Add me in for one set please. Need to do them on my daughters Blue 87 GT. Ended up having to buy an original set to get one done pronto as they just started falling apart.

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 10-26-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
tesmith66

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 135
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2015 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tesmith66Send a Private Message to tesmith66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2015 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tesmith66:

PM sent

Replied
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2015 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy dew wipe brackets Batman!

All the pieces parts are bent, punched, drilled, and fabricated and assembly has begun. I will contact everyone on the list as I have sets done and ready to ship. As of 10/30 I have 10 done and have sent PM's. More will be assembled over the next couple days and more PM's will go out.

As you can see by the large number of brackets, I have committed (or should be committed) to 60 pairs or outers total which will be broken up into a few "runs" as needed.

Thanks!

Chris

[This message has been edited by seajai (edited 10-30-2015).]

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2015 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Schnikies!!!
GreenPlatypus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2015 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GreenPlatypusSend a Private Message to GreenPlatypusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent. Put me down for a set!
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2015 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow. That's a lot of dew wipes
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2015 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GreenPlatypus:

Pm sent. Put me down for a set!

Added

tesmith66

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 135
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2015 06:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tesmith66Send a Private Message to tesmith66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I received the inners a couple of days ago and they look excellent. Very nice work.

Thank you.

------------------
1986 SE Aero coupe.

3.4 DOHC swap is complete and running, now just have to finish the rest of the car...

crashmydaytona

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2015 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Need to make mine ×2. Just purchased my second fiero it needs dew wipes as well. Figure i will do both at once. What is the part that scratches the windows called and where can i find replacements?
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2015 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chris: All that needed is to PM paypal address, to re-confirm amount and tell when you have a set ready to ship. I'll act on the order promptly. We are hearing good reports on your wipes and are anxious to install a set before the cold sets in. .

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H

PFF
System Bot
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2015 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crashmydaytona:

Need to make mine ×2. Just purchased my second fiero it needs dew wipes as well. Figure i will do both at once. What is the part that scratches the windows called and where can i find replacements?

X2 it is.

Felt window guides: http://www.fierostore.com/P...%20%20%204&d=360&p=1
Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-31-2015 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested for a complete set for both inner & outer dew wipes. I'll send a PM. Thanks.
luvfierosforever

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2015 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for luvfierosforeverSend a Private Message to luvfierosforeverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reply to your pm sent. Will need invoice /PayPal info please.
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2015 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by luvfierosforever:

Reply to your pm sent. Will need invoice /PayPal info please.

PM sent

luvfierosforever

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2015 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for luvfierosforeverSend a Private Message to luvfierosforeverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment for 2 sets of outers sent
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2015 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by luvfierosforever:

Payment for 2 sets of outers sent

Money received, 2 pair of outers shipped

seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2015 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

seajai

1541 posts
Member since Feb 2012
Just want to give a quick update. I've sold more inners than I anticipated so I've run out but I have more inners on order as well as more outers. I should see parts by the week of the 10th. I will get them built asap and contact the rest who are waiting. I have 3 pair of outers left so I will contact those wanting outers only.

[This message has been edited by seajai (edited 11-06-2015).]

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2015 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent today
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2015 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Payment sent today

Payment received, dew wipes shipped.

fierogt455

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2015 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt455Send a Private Message to fierogt455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent.

Regards,

Freeman
PFF
System Bot
mongo

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mongoSend a Private Message to mongoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine yesterday. They look perfect!
luvfierosforever

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for luvfierosforeverSend a Private Message to luvfierosforeverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got both set of dew wipes yesterday, they are beautiful. Can't wait to install them. Thank you again!
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine look great. Well packed, also. Thanks. When I need them, someday, I'll install them.
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received. Very good quality dew wipes. Positive feedback left!
UPDATE: Installed today. Fit, appearance and finish were perfect. Installation went well, save for one rusted end screw that broke off. This is one part that all Fiero owners should replace. You will either be replacing the dew wipes now or both side windows and the dew wipes later.
------------------
"THE COLUSSUS"

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 11-07-2015).]

fierogt455

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2015 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt455Send a Private Message to fierogt455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received my set today. They look great.
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2015 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it too late to order a set of outers?
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2015 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:

Is it too late to order a set of outers?

PM sent
Easy8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2015 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent about a set of both.
mrstan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2015 03:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrstanSend a Private Message to mrstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi,
I can not see if I asked or not in needing a set of outside and inside for 88gt.

Let me know how to proceed with that..

Thanks!
Stan
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock