Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Dew Wipes now available (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Dew Wipes now available by seajai
Started on: 01-23-2014 11:07 PM
Replies: 500 (25529 views)
Last post by: Alienbishop on 06-27-2023 11:01 AM
seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2014 02:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Brygida Fieros:

I need inner set... shipping to FL 33401

PM sent

IP: Logged
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2014 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Money sent,thanks seajai
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2014 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by davylong86:

Money sent,thanks seajai

Received.

Your dew wipes have shipped, you should see them in a couple days
UK86GT4.9

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2014 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UK86GT4.9Send a Private Message to UK86GT4.9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like a full set. I need 2 passanger sides. Bought a set from someone else before and got 2 driver sides. Thanks
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2014 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by UK86GT4.9:

I'd like a full set. I need 2 passanger sides. Bought a set from someone else before and got 2 driver sides. Thanks

I'm currently waiting on my shipment of parts to build my next run. Hopefully I'll have some ready in about a week.
davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2014 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dew wipes arrived and they look great seajai,thanks again.Another good vender for are cars folks,great quality at a good price.
rd1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2014 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rd1Send a Private Message to rd1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please PM when you have them on stock + shipping to Europe( 48000 koprivnica, Croatia)
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2014 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like shipping to Croatia is going to be about $60 bucks.

I will have these available for sale after the Tyler show.
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2014 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put me down for a full set. this is a project I've been putting off for too long.
earlpote

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2014 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for earlpoteSend a Private Message to earlpoteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
put me down for a full set for an 88 formula

thanks
Knight

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2014 03:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KnightSend a Private Message to KnightEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put me in for a full set 86 SE
PFF
System Bot
UK86GT4.9

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UK86GT4.9Send a Private Message to UK86GT4.9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wipes arrived yesterday. Thanks
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just want to give everybody an update. I ran into a few delays in getting all the pieces needed to build the wipes but the last of them arrived on Saturday 8/2. Life and my business have been pretty hectic lately but I am slowly getting these things built. I am contacting people in the order they contacted me as I get sets made. I appreciate everyone's patience with this delay, I will try and do better in the future to try and keep them in stock.
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2014 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wipes are in stock again. I have sent PM's to everyone who has contacted me.

Update 8/14/2014: I've shipped out 6 sets in the last 3 days so I'm down to 6 sets remaining. Thanks to everyone who has purchased from me. Parts are already on order for the next batch.

[This message has been edited by seajai (edited 08-14-2014).]

Luke

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2014 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just installed my inner and outer....they look great.
87gtcharlie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2014 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87gtcharlieSend a Private Message to 87gtcharlieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my wipes and they look great. Well packed and fast shipping.
benoitmalenfant

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2014 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for benoitmalenfantSend a Private Message to benoitmalenfantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
seajai, just wanted to say thanks for doing this.

I was fortunate enough to receive mine after ordering twice from DIYStu but I know others have been waiting for the longest time and had nowhere to turn to other then the Fiero store which are not as good quality-wise.

I'll be referring my local club members to your thread, this is a much needed product!

Thanks again!
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2014 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got my dewwipes. They are very well packed and look too good to put on my car, and my car is pretty nice! Hopefully I can get them in this weekend!
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2014 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by benoitmalenfant:

seajai, just wanted to say thanks for doing this.

I was fortunate enough to receive mine after ordering twice from DIYStu but I know others have been waiting for the longest time and had nowhere to turn to other then the Fiero store which are not as good quality-wise.

I'll be referring my local club members to your thread, this is a much needed product!

Thanks again!

I'm happy to provide a much needed product

If you have a few people who want them, you should do a group order and save on shipping. Shipping to Canada for a set of inners and outers is $35 bucks, I'd bet it would save a bunch to ship multiples.
fierogtx

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2014 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thats a great idea i will order soon
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2014 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Monday update: Shipped 2 sets off to Virginia this morning, so I'm down to 4 sets remaining from this batch. I received tracking info this afternoon on parts for my next batch so production of run #6 will begin soon.
PFF
System Bot
martin86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2014 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for martin86gtSend a Private Message to martin86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2014 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by martin86gt:

PM sent

PM replied
martin86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2014 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for martin86gtSend a Private Message to martin86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Money send
Thanks
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Money send
Thanks

Money received, dews shipped.

Thanks!
HTXtremes

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2014 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HTXtremesSend a Private Message to HTXtremesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How many sets do you have left, inside and out full sets?
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2014 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HTXtremes:

How many sets do you have left, inside and out full sets?

I have 2 sets in stock right now but I have 2 people who want them, I'm just awaiting payment. I am currently building another 15 sets and hopefully will have them available soon. If a deal falls through, you're first in line.
JunkCollector

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2014 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JunkCollectorSend a Private Message to JunkCollectorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent.
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2014 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JunkCollector:

Payment sent.

Payment received, dew wipes packed, tracking info sent.

Thanks for your order!
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2014 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a full set. Do you have any in stock?
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2014 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nosrac:

I need a full set. Do you have any in stock?

I'm currently out of stock due to an unexpected delay of parts. I am working to resolve this issue and hopefully will know more later this week. I will add you to the list and PM you when I have them ready.

PFF
System Bot
martin86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2014 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for martin86gtSend a Private Message to martin86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just received my dew wipes,and they are very well done. Well packed and lightning fast shipping.
Thanks
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2014 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just received my dew wipes,and they are very well done. Well packed and lightning fast shipping.
Thanks

Excellent! I'm glad to hear they arrived ok.

I was contacted by a customer the other day to tell me his shipment had arrived the with one of the plastic end caps missing and the dews a little bent. This is the first time in nearly 70 shipments that I've had this happen, but to me once is too many, so I'm going to modify my packing method a little. I was using nylon reinforced shipping tape to hold the end caps in place but the shipping monkeys managed to tear that off. So from now on the end caps will be stapled in place as well as taped. To get the staples out, just bend the legs straight and push them back out the way they went in. I feel this is an important change to ensure I don't have any more damage issues.

The parts delay has been resolved and run #6 is currently in production, I should have them available during the week of 9/8.

[This message has been edited by seajai (edited 09-04-2014).]

mental floss

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-04-2014 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today I saw a Fedex truck stop ahead of me. The driver got out and walked to the edge of traffic to pick up two packages that had fallen off his truck into the roadway edge. Never seen that happen before.
JunkCollector

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2014 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JunkCollectorSend a Private Message to JunkCollectorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my inner and outer dew wipes today. They arrived quickly and super well packaged. You could probably fire the package out of a cannon and not damage them. Wipes themselves are neatly and carefully made. I was impressed. Thanks for making these.
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sooo.... do you have some in stock?
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nosrac:

Sooo.... do you have some in stock?

I'm close, all my pieces are made, I just need to start riveting things together. I will have some ready to ship by Monday morning. Work has been real busy and I just haven't had as much time this week to work on things.

PM sent

[This message has been edited by seajai (edited 09-12-2014).]

seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2014 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Weekend bump. The start of fall is just days away, time to get the dew wipes you've been putting off buying. I have sets in stock and ready for immediate shipment.

[This message has been edited by seajai (edited 09-20-2014).]

86caddyslim

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2014 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86caddyslimSend a Private Message to 86caddyslimEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have sent you a PM. I need a set of inner and outer wipes for both doors on my 86 notchie. Please tell me where to get inner and outer installation information.
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2014 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86caddyslim:

I have sent you a PM. I need a set of inner and outer wipes for both doors on my 86 notchie. Please tell me where to get inner and outer installation information.

PM replied.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock