List of the products I make by Russ88TTop
Started on: 01-02-2014 09:05 PM
Replies: 231 (19133 views)
Last post by: johnyrottin on 02-01-2022 03:09 PM
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2015 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Friendly bump-a-roonie because I really gotta order some stuff pretty soon! Stupid procrastinating!!!

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

IP: Logged
CarolinaRigman

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2015 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CarolinaRigmanSend a Private Message to CarolinaRigmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I LIKE that rear console saddle!!
All your items are beautiful! I'm probably gonna spend a lot of "Egg Money" on these items! Lol!!
CarolinaRigman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2015 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CarolinaRigmanSend a Private Message to CarolinaRigmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM!

------------------
Old and crippled but still kickin!

CarolinaRigman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2015 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CarolinaRigmanSend a Private Message to CarolinaRigmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Item ordered and payment sent!
Great prices and quality products!!!

Thanks!!
Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2015 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

CarolinaRigman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2015 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CarolinaRigmanSend a Private Message to CarolinaRigmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just confirming you received you payment.

Thanks!!
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much for a headliner re-line kit?
Russ88TTop

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CR - I did and your order is being shipped today. I will PM the tracking #
FM - $50 shipped and you have a PM

The rest of the PM's I will answer this afternoon, sorry for the delay

Russ

------------------

deezil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you read somewhere you make a shallow trunk carpet kit for the guys that took the lower section of the trunk out? You can pm me pics on that if you want.
CarolinaRigman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2015 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CarolinaRigmanSend a Private Message to CarolinaRigmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received my console saddle.
Perfect color, and incredible workmanship!!

Thank You
Will buy as much as possible from you in the near future!!
Carl Calderone

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2015 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Russ
Just like CR...just confirming you got my payment and are processing my request
Thanks, Carl
PFF
System Bot
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2015 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Carl,
I did receive payment, sent message when received and you have a PM
Russ

------------------

mr-riff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2015 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mr-riffSend a Private Message to mr-riffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ

need pricing for a set of sunvisors. Dark gray with pockets. ship to 46075

Thanks
Ron
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2015 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ron

Visors are $65 pr. using your cores, add $7.50 per visor for pockets, shipping to your zip is $6

Russ

------------------

CarolinaRigman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2015 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CarolinaRigmanSend a Private Message to CarolinaRigmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking at door panels, will make my mind up SOON!!

Thanks for so many options to choose from for our little so called outdated cars!
You give us more options than I thought was possible!!
mr-riff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2015 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr-riffSend a Private Message to mr-riffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ

can you provide me an address to send my cores. do you accept paypal?

Ron

fierogt_87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2015 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt_87Send a Private Message to fierogt_87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested in cost of a set of seat covers in tan for 1987 Fiero GT.
tesmith66

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 135
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2015 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tesmith66Send a Private Message to tesmith66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested in 2 tone tan covers that look as close to 86 GT style as possible. Can you sew on the leather badges and stripes if I send my old covers?

Zip is 62052

Thanks!

------------------
1986 SE Aero coupe.

3.4 DOHC swap is complete and running, now just have to finish the rest of the car...

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2015 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The covers are still $199, add $15 for the embroidered logo, plus shipping
te - you have a PM

Russ

------------------

mr-riff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2015 06:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mr-riffSend a Private Message to mr-riffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ

never received info on payment and shipping address.

Ron
CarolinaRigman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2015 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarolinaRigmanSend a Private Message to CarolinaRigmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hate to be a pest, but how much is shipping on lower door panels?
Answer when you get time!
I know your a busy man!!

Thanks!
Doug

------------------
Old and crippled but still kickin!

PFF
System Bot
mr-riff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2015 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr-riffSend a Private Message to mr-riffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ

Sent you a PM, Paypal complete. you should receive my visors on Monday

Ron
Flyboygt86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2015 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Flyboygt86Send a Private Message to Flyboygt86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ
How is my interior coming?
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2015 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Russ

Can you PM me your address also include your phone number (custom's form ) so I can ship you something.. I need you to make something personalized for me ... (rear trunk)

thanks

Danyel

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014
Tylers Toy

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2015 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Doug - Door panels are still $75 and shipping to NC is $10
Chuck - making some progress, I'll call you later in the week
Danyel - PM sent

Russ

------------------

CarolinaRigman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2015 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarolinaRigmanSend a Private Message to CarolinaRigmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for your response

Doug!
mr-riff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2015 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr-riffSend a Private Message to mr-riffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ

Received sunvisors. Nice work. Hope to install this weekend.

Ron
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2015 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a question that has probably already been answered. Can you recover my sinvisors, but also fix the screw so it is on the other side of the visor?
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2015 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Recover visors - Yes, relocate screw - No, Actually there is only one visor, that's why the screw is on the inside on one and outside on the other

Russ

------------------

fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2015 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2015 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
finally got my door panels on. easier than I thought it would be. on just in time to put it away for the winter within the next few weeks. Thanks Russ, Great product.

also got my garage door opener mounted on the cover next to the cigarette lighter.

------------------
1986 Fiero GT fastback SC3800 3.4 pulley, LS1 TB
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee with "big boy" 5.9 motor
1985 Honda V65 Magna

PFF
System Bot
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2016 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for the new year, all the current products are listed at the top of page 1
I've been working on a new web site, and hope to have it up within a few weeks, with all the updates, some new pictures and current prices
Happy New Year to all and thanks for your support

Russ

------------------

Supracoupe

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SupracoupeSend a Private Message to SupracoupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM and Paypal sent
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my trunk cover from RUSS........ this baby is a work of art !!!!! Feedback left !!!
THX Russ
Danyel

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2016 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel,
Glad it made it up North OK. I'm always a little concerned when shipping out of the US
Russ
predmeister

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2016 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for predmeisterSend a Private Message to predmeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ, did my second PM go through to you? My computer was having issues that day I sent you a message
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2016 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to the top for excellent products and customer service second to none.

2016 RW Fiero Catalog coming soon......
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2016 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by 87GT2M6 (edited 07-22-2019).]

Chris_narf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2016 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris_narfSend a Private Message to Chris_narfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know at one time I thought I remember reading about a recovering (covering?) option for the A and B pillars. I can visualize how the A pillars would work since it should be straight forward... probably just gluing w/o cutting. What I can't figure out is how receiving the B pillars would work since it is also part of the rear door jam.

Our Infiniti has "soft touch" everywhere. The A, B & C pillars are covered in the exact same stuff as the headliner. I'd like to do the same to the Fiero. The ONLY drawback I've had with Mr. Mike's seats is that the upper side bolsters "squeak" against the B pillar plastic.
Thoughts?

------------------
-Chris
'85 V6 SE 4sp (SOLD)
'88 GT - Series 3 SC3800 w/ 3.5" pulley, 1.8" rockers, 3" exhaust, 3.5" intake, 3.29 gearing. Installed and tuned by Sinister Performance
'99 Kawasaki Vulcan 500, owned since new
'09 G37x Sedan w/ Premium & Nav (wife's car)
'13 G37xS Sedan (new daily driver)
'14 Yamaha FJR - 0-60 in 2.8s w/ 34MPG!!!

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2016 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chris,
I agree with you on covering the A&C pillars, my concern with the B pillar is the door fits very snug into the B pillar when closed. In time if the door is a little out of line it will rub on the vinyl covering and wear thru. I've completed a few sets with no issues so far.
Thanks for your interest
Russ

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave