List of the products I make by Russ88TTop
Started on: 01-02-2014 09:05 PM
Replies: 231 (19129 views)
Last post by: johnyrottin on 02-01-2022 03:09 PM
Russ88TTop

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2014 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still receive PM's on some questions of the products I make like "do you make this" , so I thought I'd put a list of the products in one post

Trunk Covers - plain, raised lettering, two color
Lower Trunk Covers - same options
Front area covers - same options
E-Brake boots
E-Brake boots in Black Leather
Shifter boots - manual and auto
Sunshades - standard and T-Top
Sunshade Storage bags
Storage Bags for the Vista glass and T-Top glass
Sunvisors - with or without pockets
Slip on Covers for the Visors
Headliner Kits
Slip on seat covers - More options
Mirror Covers
Custom lower door panel covers
Upper door panel covers
Recovered Armrests
Recovered Armrests Leather - " INDY " Style NEW
Recovered Door Map Pockets
Custom recovered shifter surround
Custom recovered HVAC panel
Custom recovered Gauge panel
Custom recovered Instrument panel
Custom recovered rear console
Custom recovered rear panel - the one behind the seats
Rear console saddle
Floor Mats
Dash Covers
Shoulder seat belt covers - NOW AVAILABLE WITH PERSONALIZED NAMES OPTION
Custom Lower Center Console Cover
Recovered A-Pillars - the one by the windshield
Recovered B-Pillars - the one by the seat belt mounts
Recovered C-Pillars - the ones under the door
Wallets to store your Documents in the Rear Console Door
Headrest Covers
Grilling/Work Aprons
Oven Mitts
Under Hood Cover
Interior Upgrade Kit - NEW
TFS Door Panels Recovered NEW

When I started with the trunk cover and sunshades for my own car a few years ago, I never thought it would evolve to all these products, and most of the other items have come from the Forum members ideas and suggestions, and there are a few more products in the R&D that have been requested

The new on-line store at www.rwupholstery.com is up and running with most of the products available for purchase, products not on the store yet are on www.fierointeriors.com to see pictures and descriptions. I'm slowing adding products from there to the store.

Thank You for your support

Russ

------------------

[This message has been edited by Russ88TTop (edited 09-07-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2014 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the update. I'll be checking more off the list in 2014!

If this was Facebook, I would like and share. I'm on there as "Central Indiana Fiero Owners", and have friends from other clubs + across the world. Maybe you should start with a Facebook page. A TON of proplr would follow/like your page, and you can keep them updated from there.

Thanks,
Greg

------------------

coady

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2014 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
russ all the stuff i have purchased from you and i did not know that you did the pillars have any pics of them?
thanks
Banshee

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2014 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BansheeClick Here to visit Banshee's HomePageSend a Private Message to BansheeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pics and costs on your list would be great. I can create a simple web page if you have a place to put it. I do this for a local race shop on CL and it works great for him.
87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2014 02:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those that are new or just haven't stumbled across Russ88ttop's products here's his old catalog to to give you something to look at and purchase while he
works on the new 2014 catalog coming soon.

[This message has been edited by 87GT2M6 (edited 07-22-2019).]

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2014 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump for great products
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2014 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone got a pic of the covered pillars?
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2014 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Coady,
No pics as yet, hopefully by next week
Russ

------------------

bmac

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2014 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmacSend a Private Message to bmacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've purchased lower door panels from Russ and they were great products. Hey Russ, have you ever considered recovering steering wheels? Just a thought.
Carcenomy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmm, I really oughta send you a PM Russ
KOS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KOSClick Here to visit KOS's HomePageSend a Private Message to KOSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah does have some nice stuff. You can see a bunch of it in my build thread.
Here is what I have in mine from Russ

lower door panels
arm covers
floor mats
shifter boot cover
sun visor
headliner kit
sun roof cover

But I didnt know you had these Russ

Recovered A-Pillars - the one by the windshiekd
Recovered B-Pillars - the one by the seat belt mounts
Recovered C-Pillars - the ones under the door

Lets chat Russ. I think I would rather have mine covered than just painted. oh yeah an the upper door panel cover too.

Thanks!

------------------
Dan
Build Thread

PFF
System Bot
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ,

Wonderful craftmanship! I had the chance to correspond with you a few weeks ago and am interested in your products. (Christmas got in the way). I forgot to write down your prices. Can you let us all know your what your price breakdown is for each individual piece?

Cordially,
kevin
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kevin

2722 posts
Member since Jan 2000
Russ,

Wonderful craftmanship! I had the chance to correspond with you a few weeks ago and am interested in your products. (Christmas got in the way). I forgot to write down your prices. Can you let us all know your what your price breakdown is for each individual piece?

Cordially,
kevin
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bmac - actually the steering wheels are on the future drawing board - I have an extra GT wheel that I'll be using for the pattern, but won't be for a few weeks as I have to get caught up on some work after being off for awhile
Kos - you have a PM - call me
kevin - PM me with what your interested in - I'm currently working on a new catalog and price list, but it won't be ready until later

Russ

------------------

TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes...must catch up
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2014 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for those that missed this earlier

------------------

qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2014 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any pics of the finished A, B, and C trim? Is this just covered in the color of our choice, is there any stitching/finished edges? (Is it the same look as the center console, radio surround and aux gauges)?

Thanks

Rob

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2014 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rob,
No pics yet, still playing catch up, weather , health and a few other things have put me behind in starting new projects. When they're ready, Color choice and Stitching will be the customers choice and yes they will resemble the stitching on the surrounds
Russ

------------------

qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2014 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks

bump
Lou and Blue

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2014 03:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, how much would you charge to cover a Delorean Binnacle? It's the part that surrounds the gauge cluster. Mine is all bondo over the original foam. Thank you!
Louis

------------------
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
Stock V6---Stock everything. Trying to keep it 'mostly' that way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Boo" <= '81 Delorean DMC-12
VIN #5835
Stock PRV engine
Robertson Equipped
Neiland/Delman Engineered
Carbed and loving it! (Peugot 604 manifold) ---"Sorry purists"

black84se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2014 02:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for black84seSend a Private Message to black84seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent a pm.
Can anyone tell me the name of the color that the upper portion of the dash is called on a grey interior 84.....I am assuming dark grey but I am also color blind.(not just saying that, I really am) I swapped in a dash that was all a solid color and appears to be the same color as the upper on the 84 I removed. It also is the same color as the shifter surround if that helps at all. TIA
PFF
System Bot
black84se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2014 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for black84seSend a Private Message to black84seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
black84se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2014 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for black84seSend a Private Message to black84seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
payment sent
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2014 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump to the top
dematrix86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2014 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dematrix86gtSend a Private Message to dematrix86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ sent you a email with pics
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2014 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump to the top (great products to keep our cars looking new)
Lou and Blue

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2014 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ, just PM'd and emailed you regarding the Delorean binnacle. I am ready to send it out to you.
Can you post or send me some pics of the floor mats you make? What's the prices on those? I am looking for a set for both the fiero and the Delorean.
Thanks,
Louis

------------------
===Always trying to find time to work on cars===
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
Where driving hard is SOP.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
Stock V6---Stock everything. Trying to keep it 'mostly' that way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Boo" <= '81 Delorean DMC-12
The "DuetLorean"
VIN #5835
Stock PRV engine
Robertson Equipped
Neiland/Delman Engineered
Carbed and loving it! (Peugot 604 manifold) ---"Sorry purists"

black84se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2014 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for black84seSend a Private Message to black84seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Purchased and installed lower door panels and recovered armrests. Asked if I could receive for my birthday and Russ made it happen perfect. Read all the reviews and looked at all the installs but the final result is beyond what I imagined. The quality makes them look like stock doors Pontiac should have installed. Would love to share some before and after pics. Will anyone allow me to email them to you and post for me. TIA....Pete
rbell2915

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2014 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
black84se's interior

Before:

After:

black84se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2014 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for black84seSend a Private Message to black84seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^^^^
Thanks Bobby (rbell2915).
rbell2915

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2014 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by black84se:

^^^^
Thanks Bobby (rbell2915).

No problem
PFF
System Bot
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's one of the latest product Russ makes.

This product saved my mats during the bad weather we had at Daytona this year.
I can't tell you how much I love this product.

It still lets you show off your mats while protecting them and keeping them brand new.

See thru mat protectors
notwohorns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What kind of price is on the protectors?
RJS525

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2014 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RJS525Click Here to visit RJS525's HomePageSend a Private Message to RJS525Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received my spare tire cover last week and it looks great.

Thanks for great service and great products. Really cleans up the front.

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Weekend Bump

------------------

LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how much for the shifter surround console? mines all screwed

------------------

3800 SC/IC Formula whines more than your girl... 12.7@113 330 HP/430TQ
08 Cobalt SS TC - ZZP tuned, K&N SRI, 6k HID's 13.31@107

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2014 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump to the top for fantastic products
canfirst

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 04:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Private message sent re: Dash Covers and Headrest Covers.
2kewlgypsy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2kewlgypsySend a Private Message to 2kewlgypsyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got my sunvisors, and can't say enough good things about them!
They are perfect, Thanks Russ!
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New 2014 Catalog coming soon!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock