Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Personalized decklid vents and other things (Page 12)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Personalized decklid vents and other things by silver 85 sc
Started on: 11-20-2010 09:55 PM
Replies: 482 (31072 views)
Last post by: silver 85 sc on 03-17-2024 09:02 AM
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2015 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good. Can't wait to see pics.
IP: Logged
Red88fm

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2015 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88fmSend a Private Message to Red88fmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much for a set of notch-back vents like the ones JohnWPB posted on 8-10-14 with the angle vents to match the lettering.
silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2015 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have enough work for an order. If anyone wants anything let me know.

Rich
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2015 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a blank set for a fastback. Nothing cut out, just blank plates. PM me please for details.

Cokeologist

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2015 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Rich - coud you make a MAP sensor cover similar to this?

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2015 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cokeologist:

Hello Rich - coud you make a MAP sensor cover similar to this?

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

I can't engrave. but I could do it similar to my badges if that interests you.

Rich
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2015 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any engraver should be able to do that after the fact.
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-10-2015 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!
Dylpro

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2015 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DylproSend a Private Message to DylproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Out of curiosity, on the "Pontiac" emblem you have, do these have protrusions for the mounting holes of the original plastic ones?
FieroJuice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2015 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJuiceSend a Private Message to FieroJuiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumping for the awesomeness of the work.
Flyboygt86

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2016 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Flyboygt86Send a Private Message to Flyboygt86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rich
Can you do a set of vents for 88 Formula? Would like by first part of March . Could we do the Pegasus and Fiero with LS1?
Would leave placement and design up to you.
Chuck
PFF
System Bot
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2016 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Flyboygt86:

Rich
Can you do a set of vents for 88 Formula? Would like by first part of March . Could we do the Pegasus and Fiero with LS1?
Would leave placement and design up to you.
Chuck

I will try and get you proofs this weekend.

Rich

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2016 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RichIf ya got a chance for my sill plates (Automoda) let me know
regards my friend
Danyel

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

Josephhm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JosephhmClick Here to visit Josephhm's HomePageSend a Private Message to JosephhmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like a set of just the vent covers for a gt without anything on them. I'd like to use them to put on my scoops. Can you make them...
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2016 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know a lot of people are waiting for the next run, unfortunately I cannot even guess as to when things will get done. Here is the issue. One of the lasers bit the dust in January, it would have cost more to repair it than to buy another one. It was over 20 years old with excess of 280,000 hours on it. Now here is where things get worse. Laser number 2 is at 180,000 hours. It needs extensive work and the boss doesn't want to stick a ton of money into it. It is over 15 years old. It is functional as of Friday. That is about it, it is functional and could go down again at any time. So 2 lasers are currently trying to do the work of 4. That means 24/7 for the remaining lasers. The hunt is on for a replacement. Since my little order is insignificant compared to the back log we are currently facing. I will post here for updates. I will also get stock counts and pics of what I have.

Rich
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2016 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rich PM sent...

Danyel
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2016 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a small window of opportunity to get some laser time. IF anyone is looking for something now is your chance. We outsourced a little more than we wanted to and got things caught up.

Rich
flimbob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2016 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flimbobSend a Private Message to flimbobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
fieroVAN

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2016 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroVANSend a Private Message to fieroVANEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm,pM, PM send
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2017 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dunno what happened to the pics, but are you still doing this?
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2017 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes I am.
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2017 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome. I hope the laser is OK.

PM sent.
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2017 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have an new fiber laser at work 4 times faster than the old ones.
007 fieroman

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2017 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 007 fieromanSend a Private Message to 007 fieromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how much for a pair lt & rt 84 covers that say #133 Indy 500 pace car ,and how much for just a pair of 84 covers no vents or lettering ?
jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2017 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you ever make the drip rails for a fastback GT? I would love a set if you have

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2017 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jjd2296:

Did you ever make the drip rails for a fastback GT? I would love a set if you have

Are these the same as the notch back? I don't have any drip rails on my fast back conversion.

Rich
jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2017 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the fastback drip rails are the set at the top of the picture. the smaller set is for a notch back.

Could I get a aux gauge cover and a set of GT deck vents with vent slots cut into them?
flimbob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2020 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for flimbobSend a Private Message to flimbobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rich,

Are you still making these products??
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2020 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by flimbob:

Rich,

Are you still making these products??

Yes, been a long time since anyone inquired about this thread.

Rich
flimbob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2020 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flimbobSend a Private Message to flimbobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you post an updated price list?

Thanks....
Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2020 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would be interested in a Pegasus logo like this one:

Same 3-3/8" size. Please LMK!
PFF
System Bot
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2020 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Habanera Hal:

I would be interested in a Pegasus logo like this one:

Same 3-3/8" size. Please LMK!

Looks like all I have right now are the 3"

Rich
Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2020 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by silver 85 sc:

Looks like all I have right now are the 3"

Rich

3" should work fine. Using it on a Notchies tail lights.
Please PM me with order details!
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2020 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I noticed in an old listing on this page that someone inquired about Drip Rails and it seems to me as if at one time you had them available for both the notchback and the fastbacks. If that is true do you still have them available and if so how much per pair? Also how do you ship them to prevent damage, especially the GT ones? Thanks.
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2020 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larry Hubbert:

I noticed in an old listing on this page that someone inquired about Drip Rails and it seems to me as if at one time you had them available for both the notchback and the fastbacks. If that is true do you still have them available and if so how much per pair? Also how do you ship them to prevent damage, especially the GT ones? Thanks.

Shipping is the problem they are long and need extreme care in packaging

Rich
American Exotic

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2020 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for American ExoticSend a Private Message to American ExoticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, interested in the Pegasus logo. One definitely possibly two? Please check your PM when you have a chance. Thank you
TM_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2021 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TM_FieroSend a Private Message to TM_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello, are you still making these parts? Interested in a double DIN face plate if you are.
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2021 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TM_Fiero:

Hello, are you still making these parts? Interested in a double DIN face plate if you are.

Yes I am.

TM_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2021 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TM_FieroSend a Private Message to TM_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by silver 85 sc:

Yes I am.

PM sent
carputing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2021 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carputingSend a Private Message to carputingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Placed an order for sunroof tracks, and dew wipes, super excited! Thank you to Rich/Silver 85 sc for doing this still, it's absolutely awesome having people like you around still helping the Fiero community.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock