Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Personalized decklid vents and other things (Page 11)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Personalized decklid vents and other things by silver 85 sc
Started on: 11-20-2010 09:55 PM
Replies: 482 (31174 views)
Last post by: silver 85 sc on 03-17-2024 09:02 AM
Vanet

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2014 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanetSend a Private Message to VanetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by XThirtySeven:

Im thinking something like these? A sleek OEM style with a little flair.

Did you ever make these, I was thinking of something similar. Thanks Van
IP: Logged
silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2014 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vanet:

I can, all I need is an order.

Rich

Clint

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2014 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rich. Price plus shipping sent! Looking forward to installing them. Thanks!
Clint

------------------
-Nickster

fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2014 03:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Waiting to hear back on the GT vents . Any update on them?
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2014 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fireboss:

Waiting to hear back on the GT vents . Any update on them?

Looks like things will happen next week. I have been buried with requests, and temporarily ran out of 14 ga stainless. Luckily I was able to grab a couple of drops of some orders going through, and it will be enough to get 5 or 6 sets of GT vents. I have orders for 5 currently. So anyone looking for anything, now's your chance.

Rich

Vanet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2014 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanetSend a Private Message to VanetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by silver 85 sc:

I can, all I need is an order.

Rich

How much would they be. I would like them with the slots like above, but with the fiero logo instead of the lettering.

Vanet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanetSend a Private Message to VanetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump for answer? Thanks
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2014 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Orders are ready! Will be getting them out in the next couple of days.

How much would they be. I would like them with the slots like above, but with the fiero logo instead of the lettering.

Vanet,

they run $50.00 per set plus shipping.

Rich
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2014 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Orders are ready! Will be getting them out in the next couple of days.
Vanet,

they run $50.00 per set plus shipping.

Rich

AWESOME! pm me your Ppal....
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2014 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just sent the payment for the gt vents with the fiero gt logo and fireboss script
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK guys, I am sitting on about 15 orders and payments are coming in. The problem is nobody is leaving descriptions of what they ordered with payment, or their PFF username. This is not the only source for orders I have, so I have to scroll through hundreds of emails to figure out who is who, and where the order is coming from. Please include your username and description of what you are ordering. I have already wasted an hour and a half, and still can't identify several orders. (my spread sheet didn't save, probably my fault) I would hate for people that have been waiting to wait longer. Especially since I get regular payments for various goodies out of the blue.

Rich
PFF
System Bot
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent a description with the Ppal ,PM, and this post along with the email we had with the proof of the GT vents with the fiero logo and script of fireboss added to the vents you had sent me...

Are we cool?
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fireboss:

I sent a description with the Ppal ,PM, and this post along with the email we had with the proof of the GT vents with the fiero logo and script of fireboss added to the vents you had sent me...

Are we cool?

Yep, your order was easy along with 9 others. There were 4 that I couldn't figure out who was who, and what they were getting since the totals were the same.

Rich
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sprnt96

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sprnt96Send a Private Message to sprnt96Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rich,

Didi you ever get a chance to make the insert for the Indy scoop I gave you the pattern for? I just need it with perforated holes..."Fiero" in the center would be neat but not a deal breaker. Thanks
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sprnt96:

Rich,

Didi you ever get a chance to make the insert for the Indy scoop I gave you the pattern for? I just need it with perforated holes..."Fiero" in the center would be neat but not a deal breaker. Thanks

Yes, However the perforated holes caused it to warp like crazy. I did make one with just Fiero in it and it looks nice.

Rich
Clint

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2014 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Rich! Received today. They look great. Hope to try them out for fit this weekend.

------------------
-Nickster

lildevil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2014 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lildevilClick Here to visit lildevil's HomePageSend a Private Message to lildevilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if I ordered a dash kit how fast is the turn around? If I ordered say tomorrow will i get it by naxt weekend? I'm in maryland. Also is there differnet finishes for the kits...polished or brushed?
------------------

[This message has been edited by lildevil (edited 04-17-2014).]

lildevil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2014 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lildevilClick Here to visit lildevil's HomePageSend a Private Message to lildevilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lildevil

1537 posts
Member since Aug 2001
did you ever make a faceplate for the maplights?
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2014 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lildevil:

if I ordered a dash kit how fast is the turn around? If I ordered say tomorrow will i get it by naxt weekend? I'm in maryland. Also is there differnet finishes for the kits...polished or brushed?

I have several parts on hand. I believe the only finish I have is the 2B. Are you looking for auto or manual? With or without ashtray? And no I haven't done anything for the map lights.

Rich
lildevil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2014 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lildevilClick Here to visit lildevil's HomePageSend a Private Message to lildevilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looking for auto with ashtray. no aux gauges. On the speedomater I would like it without the odometer opening and the opening above the tach. also the trip button opening closed. no "fiero" ingraved either. What would the cost be sent to 20664 in Maryland?
PFF
System Bot
BOBBY D

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BOBBY DSend a Private Message to BOBBY DEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to get some fender badges, do you have them in stock?
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2014 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
silver 85 sc,

Could you produce a couple sets of fresh side drip rails for a few of my GTs?
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2014 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

silver 85 sc,

Could you produce a couple sets of fresh side drip rails for a few of my GTs?

What do you consider drip rails?

TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2014 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What do you consider drip rails?

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The metal frame behind my radio is looking rusty. Any chance of making these in aluminum? That would seem to be ideal for this purpose. It looks as if there are several pieces.

Also, could you make a cover for the fuse box?
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

The metal frame behind my radio is looking rusty. Any chance of making these in aluminum? That would seem to be ideal for this purpose. It looks as if there are several pieces.

Also, could you make a cover for the fuse box?

I could make that, I would have to take apart one of my cars to get the dimensions though. I could also do a cover for the fuse box. What kind of time frame are you looking at? My plate is currently overflowing.

Rich

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ha. Mine, too. I first want a price, but perhaps in a few months? No hurry.
lildevil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lildevilClick Here to visit lildevil's HomePageSend a Private Message to lildevilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
did you get my last message about the faceplates?
indyguy888

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguy888Send a Private Message to indyguy888Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got my Pegasus vents in. Looking good.

gambler85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gambler85Send a Private Message to gambler85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent about some vents
PFF
System Bot
possumlips

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2014 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for possumlipsSend a Private Message to possumlipsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a set for my '86 gt. I'm working on getting a scoop for the trunk so the heat can vent so the air snorkels will be functional. You can see in the top pic where the snorkels have been sitting on the notchback pair of vents to give you a idea of the rectangle holes i'll be needing cut out. I'll probably leave a little more room for the edges. Roughly 8"x10" but i'll get back to you on that and if the air holes will be centered or to a certain side. I'll be getting them back from the paint shop in a few days. Also, I will drill out the mounting screw holes myself. Could I have a price for a set sent to 74728? Besides measurements for the holes, is there anything else you need to know? thanks...jesse

silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2014 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a few people waiting on things, however I don't have an open order at work. nor do I have enough orders to meet the minimum order. So if anyone is looking for anything let me know.

Rich
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2014 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by XThirtySeven:

Im thinking something like these? A sleek OEM style with a little flair.

[B]Originally posted by Vanet:

A few months late posting this, but I do like the look. Maybe just a little angle to the grates to line up with the lettering better?

(Original on the left, angled on the right)

jediperk

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2014 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rich,
Got my Pegasus badge in today. It was the perfect size as it turns out.

Thanks again!

Steve
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2014 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally ready to put in an order. I know there are a lot of people that have been waiting a while, and with the tons of PMs I have I'd rather not go through them and figure out who wanted what. So whatever you are looking for PM me again and I will get things going. Doing a run on stainless sunroof tracks with this order also.

Rich
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2014 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much for a set of stainless steel sunroof tracks? I went back and re-read the first few posts in the thread, and there is no mention of them. Any pictures of them completed or installed?

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 10-24-2014).]

silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2014 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

How much for a set of stainless steel sunroof tracks? I went back and re-read the first few posts in the thread, and there is no mention of them. Any pictures of them completed or installed?

They are here:
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/061419.html

Rich

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2015 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No activity for a while here. You still around, Rich?
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2015 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still here still taking orders if anyone wants anything. The latest project is stainless steel upper frame rails, and the trunk corners to go with them. I have them cut just need to get them installed and pics taken.

Rich
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock