Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Quad Headlight Harnesses for Fiero1Fan's low profile headlights (and more).. (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Quad Headlight Harnesses for Fiero1Fan's low profile headlights (and more).. by Synthesis
Started on: 04-02-2009 02:57 PM
Replies: 405 (16428 views)
Last post by: mr_corean on 11-12-2016 05:37 AM
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by labbe001:

hey synthesis....i've sent you a couple of pm's and asked about getting a 3 tier harness....i know you've been very busy but if things are plaining out for you, i'd like to get one of these harnesses from you....if you don't have the time or resources right now, i understand.....if you could just let me know, i would greatly appreciate it

I have you down for a Tier 3, and was planning on shipping one to you today...
Rear mount or front mount?
IP: Logged
CheshireGrin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sending pm
labbe001

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for labbe001Send a Private Message to labbe001Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

I have you down for a Tier 3, and was planning on shipping one to you today...
Rear mount or front mount?

good deal...i surely do appreciate it.....it's going to be a rear mounted battery....pay day is tomorrow for me so i'll send you the moneys first thing in the morn....if that's ok w/ you?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by labbe001:

good deal...i surely do appreciate it.....it's going to be a rear mounted battery....pay day is tomorrow for me so i'll send you the moneys first thing in the morn....if that's ok w/ you?

That works. Sent you a T3 rear mount today (I had you listed as ordering one)... Along with lamps.

Shipped 12 packages, totaling 280 dollars (damn Canadians.. :P)

Have to complete more harnesses and ship to finalize the overdue. I have supplies for those, just have to finish digging them out of the boxes in the garage.
Nilknarf

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NilknarfSend a Private Message to NilknarfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chris,

Received my modules and buckets today! However upon inspecting the Harness, I was having difficulty plugging it in, then....... the plug snapped the pin out. I looked at the plugs and the one has a glob of solder in it which is why it would not plug in. What now?????

if you look in the bottom corner of the top pin, you can see the glob of solder

This is the plug that the pin snapped out of.

PM Sent

[This message has been edited by Nilknarf (edited 05-22-2010).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nilknarf:

Chris,

Received my modules and buckets today! However upon inspecting the Harness, I was having difficulty plugging it in, then....... the plug snapped the pin out. I looked at the plugs and the one has a glob of solder in it which is why it would not plug in. What now?????

if you look in the bottom corner of the top pin, you can see the glob of solder

This is the plug that the pin snapped out of.

PM Sent

Just got your PM and asked for pictures.. Then, saw the post in the thread. LOL

I have never had solder flow up there. I am sorry, yours was probably the last one I completed at 2AM, and I missed it...

Get me a photo of the "male" connector please, with the broken/bent pin. Does the pin come out of the back of the connector?

I can toss another harness together and ship it if we can't get this one working for you.

Sorry about that. My first harness complaint about quality.
Nilknarf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NilknarfSend a Private Message to NilknarfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chris,

I will have to get pics tomorrow on the bent clips. And yes the clips do not stay in the plastic housing anymore (they are pushed out). Battery on my camera died and I am on my way to work.

Jason

[This message has been edited by Nilknarf (edited 05-22-2010).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nilknarf:

Chris,

I will have to get pics tomorrow on the bent clips. And yes the clips do not stay in the plastic housing anymore (they are pushed out). Battery on my camera died and I am on my way to work.

Jason

K... We can fix those, as long as the little fingers aren't broken... I'll tell you how, and we'll get you running one way or another.
Chris
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2010 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I updated the first post with the install guide.
http://www.chalnet.net/down...HarnessGuiderev3.pdf
Nilknarf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2010 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NilknarfSend a Private Message to NilknarfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chris..... PM sent
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2010 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM received. I will ship the replacement power extension to you tomorrow. Just box and ship the old one back to me when this one arrives so I can scope it out, and replace the terminal.
PFF
System Bot
DaveP

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2010 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DavePSend a Private Message to DavePEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chris,
My harness arrived yesterday, very nice work, I was originally going to order the lights and buckets only and do the wiring my self but this was worth the wait. Looking forward to receiving the buckets to complete the install.
Thanks,
Dave.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2010 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DaveP:

Chris,
My harness arrived yesterday, very nice work, I was originally going to order the lights and buckets only and do the wiring my self but this was worth the wait. Looking forward to receiving the buckets to complete the install.
Thanks,
Dave.

They'll be shipped once I get them from the storage unit. Hoping to get there Tomorrow or Tuesday. Then I can ship. Sorry for the delay on the products. I am getting everything caught up now.

And thanks for the kind words.

Nilknarf, PM sent. New extension harness ready to go.
CoastalStuart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2010 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoastalStuartSend a Private Message to CoastalStuartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would be interested in buying the entire headlight setup, how much and where do I send the money

Stuart
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2010 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoastalStuart:

I would be interested in buying the entire headlight setup, how much and where do I send the money

Stuart

Hey Stuart, I got your email but did not get a chance to get back with you.

The headlights were a group buy from Hella. Sadly, I have no extras. They would need to be purchased from Hella for approximately 62 bucks a piece, total of 4 needed.
Harnesses are currently on hold, while I finish catching up with orders. Once I have caught up, and I have several completed and ready to ship, I will re-open sales of the harnesses.

The brackets themselves, I need to get back to the storage unit and determine what I still have on-hand. Several sets that are left are spoken for and need to be shipped. Once I have those sorted, the remainders will be available for purchase. I do not know how many I have left after that.
I do not want to over-sell the brackets. I am still paying Fiero1Fan what I owe him for helping me out with the engine replacement and some other issues I had over the last 6-8 months. So the next batch of brackets will be delayed until I have paid in everything I owe.

Oh, and welcome to the greatest car community on the face of the planet.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 05-24-2010).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nilknarf, the harness should be there today.

Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I assume mine should have gotten to me by now? I need to check the office again, but I haven't gotten any calls from the office that its come in yet...
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alibi:

I assume mine should have gotten to me by now? I need to check the office again, but I haven't gotten any calls from the office that its come in yet...

Yours should have come in... I shipped it with everyone else's. I will grab my ship list when I get to work, and then PM you.
zigaroo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zigarooSend a Private Message to zigarooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check mine too please. Still haven't received the harness.
Nilknarf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NilknarfSend a Private Message to NilknarfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chris,

Got the cable. I will send you back the other one next week. I also will leave you positive feedback for an excellent product.

Jason
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Zig, shipped yours at the same time I shipped Alibi's and everyone else's...

If you don't receive it this week, let me know.

Alibi, I was going to ship that second one, but don't have the covers for the fuse holders. They will be in this week. Those are the only things preventing a ship on the second one, unless you got the first one.
Zig, I will ship a second harness to you once those fuse covers come in. If you receive the first one, let me know.
PFF
System Bot
BtotheB

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have my harness and buckets shipped yet? If so, what address did you ship them to? I never received a reply to my PM informing you of my address change..

Brad
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BtotheB:

Have my harness and buckets shipped yet? If so, what address did you ship them to? I never received a reply to my PM informing you of my address change..

Brad

I am sorry, I missed your PM. Just now got it.
I have not made it to the storage unit, was going to try to get there today. The buckets are there. I am sorry for the delay, will get you an update as soon as I get the buckets to the new place.
Mirriador

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MirriadorSend a Private Message to MirriadorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you ship my harness with the other to canada?
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still haven't seen the first one but I'll let you know when/if it comes in. Maybe tomorrow since it wouldn't have shipped Sunday or Memorial Day anyway. Mail should start being forwarded to my new place tomorrow but I'm sure if it shows up at my old apartment that they'd call me.
labbe001

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2010 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for labbe001Send a Private Message to labbe001Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lights and wiring harness were sitting at my door Friday afternoon when I got home....WHOOP, WHOOP!!! It hit me as soon as i opened the box and saw what it was that I had forgott'n to send payment for the harness, Chris...i'm about to shoot the moneys your way....thanks
QUIKRIDE86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for QUIKRIDE86Send a Private Message to QUIKRIDE86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any word on when new orders can be placed?
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You didn't happen to get tracking numbers on those boxes, did you? Nothing has shown up yet

Edit: Still nada today either (the 5th). It was shipped to this address, right?

Eric Ostendorf
1910 S Rouse Apt 104
Pittsburg KS 66762

Thats the old place but it should have forwarded it to my new place by now, at least the first box should have.

Edit 2: Nada today either (the 7th).

[This message has been edited by Alibi (edited 06-07-2010).]

wdg88gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wdg88gtSend a Private Message to wdg88gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent again...please reply...paid February 10th.
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Still haven't seen it come in yet.
zigaroo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zigarooSend a Private Message to zigarooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
PFF
System Bot
Mirriador

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MirriadorSend a Private Message to MirriadorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for update
JPD88FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPD88FieroGTSend a Private Message to JPD88FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You didn't happen to get tracking numbers on those boxes, did you?

Bump for possible tracking numbers...
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2010 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still nothing here either.

Synthesis told me he didn't have tracking numbers, just delivery confirmation. So far, everything he has sent me has not been confirmed as delivered. So... there are 2-3 boxes of harnesses sent to my addy over the last month or so that have just gotten lost in post office hell somewhere.
zigaroo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2010 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zigarooSend a Private Message to zigarooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've yet to see anything as well.
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2010 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn? So it looks like there are 4 of us with probably 2 boxes each lost in post office hell? What the hell is wrong with USPS up there??
wingless

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2010 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for winglessClick Here to visit wingless's HomePageSend a Private Message to winglessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump

[This message has been edited by wingless (edited 06-18-2010).]

JPD88FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2010 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPD88FieroGTSend a Private Message to JPD88FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aaaaaaaaand back to the top
JPD88FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2010 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPD88FieroGTSend a Private Message to JPD88FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JPD88FieroGT

90 posts
Member since Jul 2007

Still nothing here either.

Synthesis told me he didn't have tracking numbers, just delivery confirmation. So far, everything he has sent me has not been confirmed as delivered. So... there are 2-3 boxes of harnesses sent to my addy over the last month or so that have just gotten lost in post office hell somewhere.

Ahh okay, I'm figuring mines been held up in customs.
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2010 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I told him to quit marking the Out of Country Boxes with "BOMB"
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock