Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Quad Headlight Harnesses for Fiero1Fan's low profile headlights (and more).. (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Quad Headlight Harnesses for Fiero1Fan's low profile headlights (and more).. by Synthesis
Started on: 04-02-2009 02:57 PM
Replies: 405 (16428 views)
Last post by: mr_corean on 11-12-2016 05:37 AM
Alibi

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2010 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Alibi, found your box on my doorstep yesterday afternoon. It never even made it out of this post office here. Badly damaged box, harness is fine.

I will rebox and ship to you tomorrow, Monday at the latest from a different location.

Thanks for the update I've been dropping by my apartment office asking if a box had come in for the last week or so with no luck. Its odd that it never even made it out of your post office -- do they have trained chimps or something working there that randomly lose things?

Anyway, so if it goes out tomorrow or Monday, I should have it by Friday-ish at the latest, so that still works. If the weather is nice next weekend, I'll install it and try to take pictures along the way

Edit: Page ownage! Do I get a cookie?

[This message has been edited by Alibi (edited 03-26-2010).]

IP: Logged
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2010 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alibi:

Thanks for the update I've been dropping by my apartment office asking if a box had come in for the last week or so with no luck. Its odd that it never even made it out of your post office -- do they have trained chimps or something working there that randomly lose things?

Anyway, so if it goes out tomorrow or Monday, I should have it by Friday-ish at the latest, so that still works. If the weather is nice next weekend, I'll install it and try to take pictures along the way

Edit: Page ownage! Do I get a cookie?

Why yes, yes they do have trained chimps.. I ship from the post office across from my work, since it is close and convenient. They have done a lot of harm.

There is a post office near my place at home, that if I can skip out of work early enough, I can ship from... I think if I went through a different office, there wouldn't be much issue.

I did file a formal complaint after the previous package showed back up at my house with a label that had been very wet. I think someone at the USPS hates his/her job.
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2010 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Alex4Mula, boxed, ready to ship.

Great! Thanks
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2010 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys...

I am sorry I have been off for a few days. Still waiting on the insurance check to come in, work is moving me to another state, and I am trying to get things finished up on harnesses, headlights and buckets before the move.

I will update again when I get back to a PC. I have not forgotten about anyone, and I am working on these franticly.

TY for your patience.
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2010 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you have a chance to get my box re-mailed last week? I still haven't seen it show up yet...
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2010 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Checked again today, still no box I hope the USPS hasn't lost it again...
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Alibi, just talked to Synthesis and he wants me to let you know that he is not ignoring you. He is no longer allowed to use his PC at work for private internet usage. Neither does he have a working PC at home yet. Still fighting with the Insurance company. He will be getting your package out to you and the others that are still waiting.
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the update

I know he's busy and his interwebs are limited so its OK.
Alex4mula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Alex4Mula, boxed, ready to ship.

Did it ship already? Very anxious looking every day at the mailbox
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2010 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just talked to Synthesis and he has a new PC now. He is checking PM's, emails and getting harness' ready. He will be posting updates shortly.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2010 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am here finally. Bypassing the firewall at work, so can't stay long. Alibi, I need to finally ship yours tomorrow. I am so sorry for the delay.

Thank you for your patience. I finally have a home PC again, and am working on getting some actual PC time on it.
PFF
System Bot
Nilknarf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2010 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NilknarfSend a Private Message to NilknarfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OOPS double post...

[This message has been edited by Nilknarf (edited 04-14-2010).]

Nilknarf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2010 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NilknarfSend a Private Message to NilknarfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nilknarf

289 posts
Member since Jan 2008
What about me?? Still waiting for Tier III harness and Modules..... PM Sent with Addy.
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2010 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am here finally. Bypassing the firewall at work, so can't stay long. Alibi, I need to finally ship yours tomorrow. I am so sorry for the delay.

Thank you for your patience. I finally have a home PC again, and am working on getting some actual PC time on it.

Yay! My poor lights and buckets have been ever so lonely just sitting on a shelf
Alex4mula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alibi:

Yay! My poor lights and buckets have been ever so lonely just sitting on a shelf

DITTO
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Sourmug (edited 04-22-2010).]

JPD88FieroGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPD88FieroGTSend a Private Message to JPD88FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alex4mula:

DITTO

Double ditto
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2010 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Still no box When should I expect these to get in? Packages usually make it in under 6 days unless some trained chimpanzees got a hold of it again.
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2010 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine all installed today! The brackets, harnesses and the modules are all top notch. Highly recommend this to everyone.

Thanks Again Chris!
Nolan
Alex4mula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2010 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any updates?? Has been one long month... An update at least would be nice.
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2010 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Synthesis just started a new job that takes up no less than 12 hours a day... one way commute is almost 2 hrs...

I am not here to make excuses for him, but I can say that the harnesses are worth every penny. Hopefully he will get back on here soon.
PFF
System Bot
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for an update

I know he's busy, but I'm on the 3rd or 4th "it'll be in the mail tomorrow" sort of thing in the last couple of months and I just want to know whats up

[This message has been edited by Alibi (edited 04-26-2010).]

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am trying to get in contact with Synthesis to get a status update for everyone.
Alex4mula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:

I am trying to get in contact with Synthesis to get a status update for everyone.

That wouild be fantastic. Tks
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is an update from Synthesis:

"Hey Timo. I am on my phone right now. Comcast shut my internet off early, when I requested it be shut off at the end of the month. Moving on Friday.
Shipping boxes today.
Will have a list of names for you later if I can sign on from work. Alex4mula harness out today, bunch of lights and buckets
I can't even check my email right now. Work has me so busy. and the network is locked down.

And please tell everyone thank you from me. I will be shipping almost everything this week. I have 7 boxes out today, and another 12 stacked."

Sounds good to me....
Alex4mula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:

Here is an update from Synthesis:

"Hey Timo. I am on my phone right now. Comcast shut my internet off early, when I requested it be shut off at the end of the month. Moving on Friday.
Shipping boxes today.
Will have a list of names for you later if I can sign on from work. Alex4mula harness out today, bunch of lights and buckets
I can't even check my email right now. Work has me so busy. and the network is locked down.

And please tell everyone thank you from me. I will be shipping almost everything this week. I have 7 boxes out today, and another 12 stacked."

Sounds good to me....

Sounds good to me too. Thanks again
zigaroo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zigarooSend a Private Message to zigarooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope one of them is mine.

I think it's been seven months since my payment for the harness? I can't remember anymore, heh.
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2010 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Works for me. So assuming he gets everything in the mail in the next day or two I'll have my harness within the week. It sucks that hes been so swamped with work and now moving on top of getting the light/buckets/harness project done too.
Alex4mula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine today. It's so nice!
Nilknarf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NilknarfSend a Private Message to NilknarfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump.... Still waiting for Tier III harness to arrive... Been waiting since 10/14/09
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2010 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just talked to Synthesis on the phone. He is in his new house and job. The job doesn't allow personal Internet access and Charter has not hooked up his internet connection yet. He doesn't have access to his email where all the shipping information is stored.

He has several boxes of Lights, buckets and harness' ready to ship but can't ship without the address'. Charter is suppose to be at his place tomorrow to hook up the internet and he is trying to get authorization at work to unblock PFF.

Keep your fingers crossed that one or the other gets him back on the net tomorrow. Then the shipments will continue.
PFF
System Bot
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm moving out at the end of the month... any chance I'll get this before I move?
Nilknarf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NilknarfSend a Private Message to NilknarfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SAME HERE!!! I am moving June 11 and am hoping I will get this before then...
Nilknarf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NilknarfSend a Private Message to NilknarfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone heard back from Synthesis? I have sent him PM's and no response. Trying to get a hold of him for my Harness as I am moving at the end of the month and would like to get it before then.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the last info I received yesterday:

Charter has promised me a fix this week. I have four sets of headlamps to ship, have shipping addresses, and will ship those on Wednesday / Thursday now !FINALLY!. That will complete all of the lamps. Have harnesses going out at the same time through Friday. That should catch me up. I had to order more wire loom, they shipped it to my old address.

Have to pick that up, and finish looming the harnesses. Had a forum member over last night helping me assemble harnesses. He was one of the build team members.
JPD88FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPD88FieroGTSend a Private Message to JPD88FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wondering if I'm going to get mine soon? People who paid after I did have already been recieving their harness' 2 months before me...
Nilknarf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NilknarfSend a Private Message to NilknarfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
JPD88FieroGT.... I might have you beat. I paid for mine on 10-14-09.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally made it back online.. Only took Charter 2 weeks to resolve the cable modem issue with a new cable line. I fought tooth and nail to get it.

First. I am sorry it has taken me so damned long. This will never happen again. Harnesses will be produced and THEN sold, after I have them on hand.

I let life and other things take priority over paid clientèle, and because of that, have sullied my reputation on this forum.
I am sincerely sorry. If you have met me in real life, you would know I am not the type of person to screw someone over. But many of you do not know me in real life, so all I can rely on is my forum persona, and that leaves a lot to be desired during the last year.
I deserve any negative ratings I may get, and poor feedback. Actually, if you feel it is needed, I would ask that you rate me accordingly.

Harnesses, the remainder of the lights and a few other things that need to ship will be going out tomorrow. Guaranteed.

I should be completely caught up by tomorrow afternoon with lights and harnesses.
I even have a few more ready to box and ship.

If any of you make it to the Dells, or the Tyler Show, I owe you a beer, and a whole lot more because of your patience with me.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 05-19-2010).]

JPD88FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JPD88FieroGTSend a Private Message to JPD88FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds good to me, I'll send my buckets to powdercoating this week then . I understand that life got in the way and I don't have a problem with it. Just wanted my questions answered, and they got answered . You definitely won't be getting a bad feedback from me. If you offer something in the future that I am interested in, I wouldn't hesitate on purchasing it.

And Nilknarf, you have me beat, but I'm glad mines coming soon

-Jordan
labbe001

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for labbe001Send a Private Message to labbe001Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey synthesis....i've sent you a couple of pm's and asked about getting a 3 tier harness....i know you've been very busy but if things are plaining out for you, i'd like to get one of these harnesses from you....if you don't have the time or resources right now, i understand.....if you could just let me know, i would greatly appreciate it
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock