Started on: 10-07-2007 09:48 AM
Replies: 255 (21293 views)
Last post by: FieroG97J on 06-05-2023 09:47 AM
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2019 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I agree!
IP: Logged
steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2019 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

steve308

3969 posts
Member since Jan 2008
double post delete

[This message has been edited by steve308 (edited 06-27-2019).]

Dodgerunner

Feedback score:    (61)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 323
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2019 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Windstream quit their web site section without any notification so setup my own web server.

New Site for information is http://Dodgerunner.ddns.net
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2019 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I put about 5k miles on my fresh rebuild this summer that has this tensioner. I can not say enough good things about it, it works great. While at at a cruise with a bunch of fellow Fieros, we all got ready to leave to head out and just about all the cars were squealing because it was very humid that morning. Not a single peep out of my ride.

[This message has been edited by Spadesluck (edited 10-02-2019).]

PK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2019 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And here is a pic.

Thanks DR.
montegut

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2019 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for montegutSend a Private Message to montegutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ordered a tensioner on Saturday night and Dodgerunner shipped it out Sunday. Then he followed up to see if I had received it. Great customer service.Since it was a Christmas present, I have to wait until Christmas Day before I really get it!

Great person to deal with. Thanks!
liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2019 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Fripp64

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2020 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fripp64Send a Private Message to Fripp64Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just received my kit from Dodgerunner...A pleasure to deal with such a great supporter of our cars!
I messaged him on Friday and got my kit yesterday evening. Seamless transaction and I can't wait to install this and do away with the squeal forever!

J.
ArthurPeale

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2021 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArthurPealeSend a Private Message to ArthurPealeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you still making these?

Does the tensioner itself require any modification? I was going to place a Rock Auto order, and if it's plug-and-play I can just add one to the order.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2022 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ArthurPeale:

Are you still making these?

Does the tensioner itself require any modification? I was going to place a Rock Auto order, and if it's plug-and-play I can just add one to the order.

Last we looked the tensioner bracket was priced at $59 + shipping. It can be found here Tensioner Bracket Availabilty site
Dodgerunner

Feedback score:    (61)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 323
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2023 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In regard to the above post. All prices include shipping in the US.
PFF
System Bot
reinhart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2023 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for reinhartSend a Private Message to reinhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dodgerunner's site is down.

I bought his bracket a while ago but finally got the belt and tensioner. Would like to do the install but can't read the instructions since his site is down.

Anyone happen to save the instructions and could forward them to me?
PK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2023 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by reinhart:
Anyone happen to save the instructions and could forward them to me?

DR very kindly sent me a couple of different versions of the destructions. I can email on to you. Just let me know how.

EDIT: done.

[This message has been edited by PK (edited 05-24-2023).]

reinhart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2023 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for reinhartSend a Private Message to reinhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PK:

DR very kindly sent me a couple of different versions of the destructions. I can email on to you. Just let me know how.

EDIT: done.

Thank you! I hope it's just an internet thing and he isn't out of the business of selling these.
reinhart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2023 03:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for reinhartSend a Private Message to reinhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got the job done today.

Took me about two hours although I'm fairly slow and of course I dropped one of the mount bolts down beside the mount and couldn't find the washer and had to find a replacement.

The product is a high quality product by dodgerunner. Fit perfectly. My only observation was the pass through hole to tighten the lower mount bolt was pretty useless to me. I had a 3" bar that was slightly too short and a longer bar 6" that was too long to get a ratchet on the end without removing the brake lines. It was slightly off as far as meeting up with the bolt hole and I was worried about stripping the bolt by using that even if I picked up a 4" bar, so I just used an 18 mm wrench to tighten the lower mount bolt.

Thanks again to PK for emailing me the instructions since dodgerunner's site has been down for at least the last week.

FieroG97J

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2023 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroG97JSend a Private Message to FieroG97JEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now of only there were one of these for the 4-banger !
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock